My Step-Sister and Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was horny thinking if a repeat of her last performance would happen, again she prodded me but this time I was faking sleep rather than being asleep.

She rocked my body three times quickly with a very annoyed loud growling.

For a split second I thought she realized what I'd been doing that she now was confronting me. She quickly though lifted and dropped my arm pushing the covers across me exposing my full nakedness.

Nicky went quiet for a short time then rocked me hard once more I tried my hardest and was limp. My cock then grew rapidly from soft to hard after her rocking again she went quiet for a while standing next to me.

The video was rolling and the crumply noises I then heard were her stripping off. I felt a nipple rubbing across my lips and a hint of her Brazilian shaved pubic hair touching my elbow. Bobbing her nipple in an out of my lips I heard her say and make my cock go hard as steel.

"My titties in your mouth Neil, like my titty Neil, you horny boy see my little nipple on your lips!" As she finished speaking she gripped and rubbed my cock up and down and moans gruntingly and lustfully.

"Mmmmph, horny in your sleep aren't you." She also said while wanking my now super hard cock faster.

She was moaning really horny noises and taking me by surprise squeezed up my bell end and three times licking my pre cum from my slit.

She sucked and lashed her tongue around my bell end and again surprised me taking quickly my full length her nose against my balls. Bobbing up and down pulling off with a loud pop and gasping for air, naughty girl I muttered on my breath.

"Mmm like your cock." She said cupping my balls just before sucking my whole length breathing through her nose. Then seven hard quick tight deep sucks she popped off gasped for air softly and my cock felt as good as it ever has.

Straddling me letting out a naughty laugh she sank over my bell end changing to a moan of pleasure. Then thrusting it all in crashing onto my groin and thighs with a louder more visceral groan.

She worked herself into a rhythm riding from me tip to balls it didn't take her long to grab my hands to her tits under hers. It was so hard not to squeeze but she gripped them firmly mashing them into them keeping limiting the volume ofher moans. After a few minutes she let go quickly was going for it hell for leather.

I was trying to be limp five minutes in badly wanted to raise my upper body for brief relief from her wild ride. Just then she pulled my face to her tits the feeling of cumming subdided as she shook and rubbed her tits in my face.

She let me go I flopped back down my head to the side on my pillow was rocking back and forth as she rode me now tickling my balls that was a killer not to react to.

She let out a couple of again but louder visceral horny groans sounding so relieved to let them out. She leant forward her face over mine pumping her pussy up and down my cock. I felt her pinch the bottom of the sleep mask under my right eye then lift it sharply I tried to relax my face completely and it worked.

After a minute or so of fucking and probably watching my face holding it up a bit she was happy to proceed in her pleasure.

And not long after she'd picked her pace up leaning backwards riding and grinding on me she whimpered out loud.

"Gonna cummmmmm." Straining with the words.

She came and grinded out her orgasm letting sharp harsh grunts.

"Argh; mrgh; argh; oorgh;"

She kept going for a while after cumming when she demounted she wiped me up and I heard her wipe herself. She clamped her mouth around my cock and gave a really nice slow sucking for a while all the time with little noises of pleasure, well they are naughty girls.

She didn't hang around long and I fell asleep quickly.

Watched the tape back she had come back naked two hours later. She sucked wanked then again ride me until squatting hovering and easing my bell end into her ass. Moving slowly half way down my cock showing the glistening of lube.

Man I wanted I bit of Sally'st ass when I was awake and faking sleep not asleep but anyway you horny naughty madam.

Pushing the rest of my cock in and wow she was soon riding it in her ass tip to balls. Struggling to keep as quiet as she wanted because she slowed holding her hand to her mouth timidly, very horny.

I watched and saw her and after a while squat over my groin pull the rest out from her ass and thrusting her pussy down onto my cock she wanted it hard. Hearing her moan grunt and groan out as she rode wildly in pleasure her orgasm came, grinding on me until she'd had enough she cleaned me up sucked me a bit kissed my cock and left smiling wickedly.

Much more has happened in our house I may reveal and oh my I had great fun on their birthdays.

;)

12