All Comments on 'My Twin Loves'

by christo

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
This might be the start of a very sexy series!

Excellently written, and with a great situation as the plot. Though I kept wondering why in the heck is this dunce so worked up about trying to find some difference between the twins?

At first I could understand, twins with a nasty sense of humor can really play tricks with a guy's mind. However it became obvious that they were both testing him for compatability with each of them. But he kept the struggle going for longer than need be, neurotic behavior isn't helpful in a relationship.

Eventually he comes to love BOTH of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Follow-up?

Great story. I'd like to see you follow it up with what happens afterwards.

frankbfrankbover 19 years ago
What a Great Concept

One of the very best stories that I've read here. Would love to read a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
whats his problem

I dont get it how could this guy think that having twins love him is bad? men would kill to be in his place how the hell could he think that is situation is bad at all? if they both love him and he loves both of them where the problem?

empressofrussiaempressofrussiaover 18 years ago
Interesting Story

I've never read a romance quite like this before. Well done. You got my attention and kept it. Write some more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please continue

I loved the story, and hope you continue, but seeing that you havent made a post in about a year I am less than hopeful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best Twin Story!

This is the best twin story I have ever read. Please continue..

cancapercancaperabout 17 years ago
of two minds

do i want to know that is the thought of the hour eh what the hell thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

Great idea and perfectly executed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
:)

Thanks for a very entertaining story.. Maybe I have some trouble with understanding the need to lie as they all loved each other, but heck, that was the story line right :) Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

It really was an interesting story... one that i'd never thought that i'd find here. gd job on all the characters... Even though there's no way i can do wat the twins did (being naturally jealous and possessive), it was an interesting plot that sets this story above the rest. Thanks for that

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

PLRSR CONTINUE THE TWINS STORY. I CAN TELL FROM THE DATES IT HAS BEEN YEARS......OK....BUT PLEASE FIND TIME TO CONTINUE THIS. IT IS FANTASIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
There are no words...

Mind Blowing? Extraordinary? Awesome?

Nah, not one of those words even comes close to my opinion in regard to this story. The only thing that would top everything off is if you write a epilogue.

.. but that would kinda ruin the mystery, wouldn't it? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
one of the VERY best!

After finding and reading this story, I've come back to read it again and again.

Every time I do, the impact is just as strong, if not stronger.

Mike's anguish is not from being able to love two women fully and intensely. It's from the notion he was taught that he is not supposed to.

Lynn and Amy's courage to decide to both love the same man is amazing. And totally understandable.

A chapter two, or even a third chapter, would be most welcome.

...stealth

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 13 years ago
One of the best EVER.

I first read this story years and years ago. Even now, I consider it one of my FAVORITE stories of ALL TIME. Congratulations, Christo.

-b.d.-

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderabout 13 years ago
Outstanding!

A bit unfinished (in that there is no true final resolution to the threesome issue, marriage, long-term results, etc), but an awesome piece of fiction, nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

A truly unique and entertaining story with enough wish fulfillment for any man. But it needs to be finished - what about the babies, did the three of them live and love together, and so on

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NOT a pleasing story.

So, having lying women is OK as long as you fucking them both? Bullshit.

ohioohioover 12 years ago
One of my all-time favorites!

Beautiful, mysterious, intense, suspenseful, moving, funny...

It's just a fantastic, wonderful story, and I feel that way each time I read it (I'm up to at least 4 times by now).

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

I simply couldnt stop reading.I love the way you write!!!Please continue with this story!! Ole Guy from Indiana

GulfMisprintGulfMisprintover 12 years ago
Really good story and adding anything would just be gilding the lilly.

I thought the end was perfect. He finally accepted the situation and decided to deal with whatever comes up. Anything else would be superfluous.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 12 years ago
The ending is how it should have been from very early on...

The ending is how it should have been from very early on... It was obvious they all loved each other and why risk hard feelings by trying to hide what was going on?

This is the first story I've read of your's. I really liked it and am looking forward in reading more of your material.

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
A unique story!!

This was a very "unique" romance story. I like how they were finally open with their "situation" at the end. I do wish you would have wrote a little more. Great Job. 5***** toby9790.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
In a word ...

... obscene.

Brilliantly written, though.

Dragonflyer90Dragonflyer90about 12 years ago
Nice, but....

It's a good story line, but I could see a more definitive resolution...like the girls admission that they were as guilty as he was.

IrfonIrfonalmost 12 years ago
Just...

...Superb !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so well written

The emotions of all three you portrayed so well - quite brilliant, and I really loved it!

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Whole different level.

Just spectacular storytelling. I loved the varying use of dialogue, inner monologue, and factual narration. There is a whole undercurrrent of story that we only get a glimpse of. Erotic, dramatic, mysterious, funny....it had it all.

I guess this is what a 5* story is supposed to be like.

GpspringGpspringover 11 years ago
Madness

Well written and imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This story begs for an epiloque of some sort.

Great job. I've read it many times, and still enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
all ok

I could live with it. need a big house and bed. people would talk but they

allways do. would like to be open with them about sharing me. nice story

Zanee08Zanee08about 11 years ago
Only One Problem

Honestly, I was waiting for them to come out to him, when he was sober not when he was pissed drunk. I wanted them to admit to what they had done then the story would have been perfect.

Of course, this is a personal preference, overall, the storyline was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
brilliant

One of the best stories ive read. The insanity and mystery really sucked me in. Honestly havent a single complaint, and im really picky when it comes to my reading. Truly loved it 5*

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Not bad at all

Dated one of a set of twins. Unfortunately the switch games got old real fast. Nice job on capturing some of the "wtf!?!" In this tale.

Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

One of my favorite on this site. Sure would have liked a followup chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please give a couple more chapters ( my twin loves )

This really was a great story, please give us more. Maybe along the lines of the sisters sitting him down a spilling the beans on all of it and then letting him have his say about all of it.then letting them all come together as a family under one roof .maybe together as a threesome or with him splitting his time/days/nights between them. Just please give us more on this story it was just so dam awesome

Jerms85Jerms85over 10 years ago
Amazing!

That was mindblowingly good, absolutely begs for a sequel(or more!)

Nothing less than 5 stars can do this justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
absolutely mind-blowing 8~)

Personally; I wish that I were in his shoes, right now, wouldn't be a problem for me.

As far as I'm concerned; the girls DID admit what was going on because after he'd "raped (which of course wasn't the truth)" both girls now had Strawberry Blonde hair. They took the responsibility off of his shoulders, he did not have to tell the other "what he'd done".

I'm a very logical, yet romantic at heart man; if I was ever LUCKY enough for that to happen - I'd accept it, then move to a state that allows Polygamy where they could be married and everything could be completely out in the open. However; under these circumstances I wouldn't care what anyone else would say about it. No matter what anyone else says, they CAN live together - he just can't legally marry the 2nd sister. There's nothing that anyone can say about having children with more than one woman, unless one of the women complains, or a family member - wouldn't happen in this case...DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
absolutely mind-blowing 8~)

Personally; I wish that I were in his shoes, right now, wouldn't be a problem for me.

As far as I'm concerned; the girls DID admit what was going on because after he'd "raped (which of course wasn't the truth)" Amy, both girls now had Strawberry Blonde hair. They took the responsibility off of his shoulders, he did not have to tell the other "what he'd done". They'd both had sex with him now, which would be "making love" in the future whichever one he was with. They also both chose to get pregnant at the same time, again taking responsibility. Simply; they could not survive with out each other and all 3 of them knew it.

I'm a very logical, yet romantic at heart man; if I was ever LUCKY enough for that to happen - I'd accept it, then move to a state that allows Polygamy where they could be married and everything could be completely out in the open. However; under these circumstances I wouldn't care what anyone else would say about it. No matter what anyone else says, they CAN live together - he just can't legally marry the 2nd sister. There's nothing that anyone can say about having children with more than one woman, unless one of the women complains, or a family member - wouldn't happen in this case...DKP

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
Wow!

What a great take on the concept. Very well done. There could be a lot of future fun with this bunch. Well done!

srgeeksrgeekabout 10 years ago
Idiot

Your protagonist is an idiot. He has so much wasted angst, it is amazing that he didn't regress to being a preteen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tons of fun

I wonder what it would really be like to meet two women or men that were EXACTLY alike?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oy...

Ouch... Not a sad ending, certainly...but I might've put this in erotic horror lol. Creepy ass shit. Whew! Also, more descriptive sex would have added heat. A touch of insightful editing would be just the thing to take it (for me) from a four to a five. Just a dash of spice, and a run with a hand plane to smooth the rough edges. Nice work!

PS: finish BTB-ing Bridget and Danny's mom et al. in autofellatio blues already. Come on son! lol. ;)

WmsraubWmsraubabout 10 years ago
hummmm

he wasted so much time on worrying about if it was one or the other , and at the end he got both legally . this is like winning the lottery . if I had been him I would have made sure both of them know that I loved them with all my heart and soul . then they would have probably stopped tag teaming him .

new_readernew_readeralmost 10 years ago

God! What a whiny little bitch. Love didn't make him a fucking coward, he was just born one. He couldn't just sit them down and have a frank discussion(or confrontation if you want) like normal people. He was so much of a pussy that he had to nearly drive himself into depression and possibly suicide if the girl hadn't come then to console his wimpy little ass. Its a wonder he got the two of them pregnant, seeing as how pathetic an excuse for a man he is to have any balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yeah, we all bitch about the guy

But admit it, you liked the story anyway. I know I did. And the average score doesn't lie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Shit the guy is a head case loser! Gee, I have two amazing women who love each other and me enough that they would willingly share me and both so afraid of losing me that they would work so elaborately to keep us all happy and me blissfully ignorant. Let me try and fuck that up and force one of them out of the picture so I can make everyone miserable! What a douche!

The SECOND I had mentally figured out what was going on I would have let it go! Lol. ...but it made for an interesting story, which was the point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Identical? Not quite!

What about fingerprints? Just kidding! Fantastic story, but I agree with those who thought he was getting all angsty about nothing. He knew, almost from the start, that the girls were playing him, and didn't have the balls to say anything. It's perfectly permissible to love more than one person at a time - you just don't often get the chance. I was lucky - there were identical twins in my class at school, and I was the only one who could tell them apart, no matter how much stuff they swapped around. I still don't know how I managed it. I thought I was desperately in love with them (both of them), but we were never more than friends. I saw them many years later at a school reunion, where they could easily be told apart - one was seven months pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

But he should have moved away when he figured it out. This was a no win situation. No way anything good comes from this mess. A good fantasy, but a terrible reality. I enjoyed the story, but not the ending.

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Guy

What a dumb ass!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
great story

it really is. a person falls in love with a look, or expression, or a simple word, and if there are identical twins, I can see this happening. my cousin has a twin, I cant tell the difference, never could. nice twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
twice as nice

Great story! All your stuff is good, but this is one of the best. Personally, I would be ecstatic to be in such a situation and would not have trouble accepting it. But that's not what the story is about...it describes the dilemma of someone in this situation who DOES have serious qualms about it, and that's what makes it interesting. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great stories

need a sequel

shades1ashades1aover 8 years ago
Great writing, terrible ending... unless another chapter is coming.

I thought this was so well written, with such a clever concept, and the end fell completely flat. All the questions, with all the tension built up over the whole story, and what kind of resolution, do we get? He gets drunk and they drive him home. Wow, what a let down.

gara5289gara5289over 8 years ago

Great story but the ending fell flat compared to the rest.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
creating drama where none should be

He's a bit of an emo bitch, not sure why he acted as he was the one doing the betraying regarding the marker, or why he let them treat him as such instead of taking them to task for their swapping.

And after the 14 days were he was even more pathetic, they should have talked about it directly, rather than him coming up with that nonsensical implicit ultimatum, it didn't make sense, since he was interested in both of them, and they in him, so aside from the deception, I don't really see the problem.

Just let them talk it out at that point and all three be together, rather than the author creating more artificial drama, and having the protagonist become even more annoyingly angsty, instead of acting like a man.

The ending was vapid, yet another chance for a confrontation ignored by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love the ending

It was a great ending, no need to drag out the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good ending. Good solution.

You could try how it all looks in 10 years time........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Supernova!

Couldn't stop reading. Many more important things had to wait their turn. I'll ask my lovely wife to read it as well. It's ok, she has no sisters!

SejanusSejanusover 7 years ago
Interesting!

You did a nice job channeling folklore traditions about the mysterious partner that you can NOT ask certain questions or else they will be gone forever and then all you can think about is asking the question (or stealing the key and unlocking that door, a la bluebeard's wives...).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
well done

This was very well done. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This guy's IQ is definitely below 100!

He should have secretly marked the girls as soon as he thought that they were trading places. He should have used a red dot on one and a green dot on two. He should of marked them as he was kissing their necks leaving a small dot on the back of their neck just below the hairline. They would never notice it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Speechless in PA

Wow, what an incredible story. It was about sex, SO much more. A blessing and a curse, but very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It is an incredible story

but I give it two stars because it's a lie from the beginning. it's well written author, but definitely not a love story. true love can ONLY involve 2 people NEVER a third...the twins are EVIL

Merlin1989Merlin1989over 6 years ago
One major problem

What the hell happened next? Okay, they're both pregnant with his kid. So, how does he deal with that. Great story. I am definitely going to check out your profile.

TailakaTailakaover 6 years ago
Sympathy for a confused guy...

I won't parse Mikes responsibility in going along with this whole charade but the girls are, at least slightly, evil. The lack of trust,in Mike, in never discussing or confronting their "arrangement" was a bit staggering. The fact that they couldn't, or wouldn't, recognize how fragile his mental state was getting was cruel. If either of them loved him they would see the torture in his eyes. For fiction: it's a good story but they needed to acknowledge their arrangement and come to a resolution of how to handle the rest of their lives. I think the story is woefully incomplete.

dc64dc64over 6 years ago
Fantastic story

Great concept and well written. Lovely happy ending. Would love a sequel showing how he deals with the situation going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
romance???

how do you get romance out of a cheater story. loving wives makes sense for this story. zilch respect for the guy and he proves to be a wimp...

ZhilbarZhilbarabout 6 years ago
Such an interesting and well-told story

This is one of my favorites, I keep coming back to it- not only for what's said, but what ISN'T said. Lynn and Amy's side of things can only be imagined, but what's going through their heads is FASCINATING to lead to these results! That said, I quite like the ending. Our protagonist seems a bit needlessly beleaguered about it all to me, but barring some dramatic shift in his psyche it seems like it all would end in satisfaction- depending how you define the word. Thank you so much for writing this.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 6 years ago
Come to Jesus Time

Wedding after morning, I'd have gotten private time, called Rick to come ASAP, called the airline for another seat (and perhaps moved the three of us to a different flight), and called the jeweler for a duplicate ring to be expressed to honeymoon hotel.

Then I'd make the current sister summon the alternate into my presence and wait for Rick to show. His job would be to take custody of the alternate and get her to the airplane with anything she wanted from home, telling them I couldn't bare to see the sisters not to be able to experience the trip together.

Upon settling in at honeymoon, with the three of us in the room, I'd give the alternate the duplicate ring, and announce "no more secrets". They were so similar that I loved them both and wouldn't choose between them. I finally realized they were going to double team me for a very long time, but I was going to get with the program.

But first, they were to come totally clean about their identities, and provide me some way to verify them in the future. Maybe a tattoo on the inside of the right pussy lip for one, and the left pussy lip for the other. I'd trust them to be honest when I ask who was who, but if I ever felt mislead, I'd skin one and check their intimate parts.

Second, they needed tell me about every switch they had pulled on me, with emphasis on why and how they were feeling and what their immediate objective had been. They needed to make me understand exactly what they wanted and how they planned to get it.

Third, they had to identify any subtle differences between them. I didn't believe that were always 100% on identical wavelengths, and that there had to some some tendencies, thoughts, desires, emotional orientation, reactions, abilities that were not the same. I mentioned their taking each others' math and English tests.

(I also wanted to know the empathy, serendipitous spontaneous knowledge, sixth sense, or other implicit communication ability between them. But that was more curiosity, and not part of our reorganization.)

They we'd discuss how we were going to live together or apart, and plan to put some agreements in writing that would cover any legal contingencies, e.g. splitting up or good fortune on the part of any of us relative to the others.

If they didn't repent, I'd have the marriage annulled on the basis of fraud and move to the other side of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Twins-R-Us

Great story. Loved it from start to finish.

justregulardavejustregulardaveover 4 years ago
Simply WOW, Simply WOW

I want more. I read these stories for the erotic aspects probably like most people yet I loved the mystery that this gem of a tale had. This was such a well written story that I have made it a favorite and selected the author to be my favorite as well. This is one of those classics that we all want the story to go on. I envision a movie can definitely be made from this wonderful story. I plan on sharing this story with my wife and I know she will be very happy and most likely sad that it ended too soon. Bravo to the Author! Your fan... Dave Bobrowsky, West Palm Beach, Florida.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The most underrated story on this site. My God, man. Hats off to your imagination

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 4 years ago
Fucking Amazing

I dated an identical twin for two years. While this never happened they did pull a lot of jokes on me.

Great story and thanks for stirring up old memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

You have to continue this and add some kind of epilogue to show how it ends!

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago
My Twin Loves: Follow up

Lynn thought she was pregnant. She took a test, it came up positive. And to double check, she took another.

Two slender arms criss-crossed my chest. The girl to my right stirs, then pillows her head on my shoulder. The girl on my left sighs.

Yeah, double the fun, double the daddy, hehehe. Let's see it happen.

Two babies enter the world at the same time. Daddy looked at both his wife, and her sister, feeling so proud of himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story... lame character

I enjoyed the story... but I thought the guy agonizing over it was bullshit. I got tired of reading “woe is me” when the problem was entirely made up and in his mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

Sorry I couldn't Handle That ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The guy is a wee bit pathetic. Other then that I enjoyed the story but I feel it should continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was amazing.

It was so utterly beyond what I could have expected from this website. This is one of the greatest pieces of fiction I've ever read, period.

It had me hooked from the beginning, and I laughed so hard and so often. I will remember this for a long time.

Thank you very much for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely the best story, I ever read! Not only from this websiite, but of all, I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A beautifully told story but somewhat haunting. Left me in tears.

What I also wonder is why the girls couldn't have come clean with him at some point when they felt a bit more secure with him and told him that they both love him equally and also love each other so much that there would never be a conflict. But then the story would have ended sooner.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

One of my favorite stories on this site has the guy finding a way to marry both of his twins, then get them both pregnant with twins at the same time.

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Double the trouble and double the fun….. tbh I’ve known identical twins and they’re either inseparable or at each other’s throats, it’s not a joke that the best partners are another pair of twins, as they’re the only ones that understand the connection. Good story, although most men wouldn’t go nuts, they’d understand and adapt, or throw the towel in…

Doombot80Doombot80almost 2 years ago

C'mon, we never get the confrontation? They lied to him from day 1, and we never get to see them work through that?

MmaaxxiimmuussMmaaxxiimmuussover 1 year ago

Brilliant, but there were some serious missed opportunities in this story.

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeover 1 year ago

A very complex story told in a very different way. 5* and hope to see more from the author.

olddave51olddave51over 1 year ago

Ok another great story that does not get tied in a bow at the end.

Is there some writers code that a great story can't end with out being incomplete.

4 stars.

He can have both of them!

Please finish the story.

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

I have mixed feeling with what the twins did. Not that they did it, but their being deceptive. All the way through, though, I never got the sense that any of it was malicious. IT's kind of awesome how in sync they are. The truth of it is, they both loved him, I would say equally, and I think they were afraid of their dynamic if they ad just come out and told him. - The way it went down, he got to fall in love with each sister separately. Sometimes, love wins.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There was only going to be one outcome for the twins and that was to have one man between them. Its a shame that they were a bit more open about it. I agree I am surprised both twins did not go on the honey moon.

inka2222inka22223 months ago

I agree with rbloch. They should have just told him the truth instead of 2 weeks of torture. Then made a triangle officially.

bigurnbigurn3 months ago

Easily 4 Stars, although he is an idiot... While they were dating, why would he care If they were swapping out. Not when he couldn't tell any difference and the "other one" wasn't dating anyone. Some times, people just need to count their blessings and take what Fate sends to us.

TrambakTrambakabout 1 month ago

5 stars

Though the mindset is twisted, it’s not a n impossible scenario.

Closure? It’s closed when one says ‘go to sleep.’

You seriously don’t expect an epilogue!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous