All Comments on 'My Wife and My Best Friend'

by mrmouse044

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just another idiot trolling the category.

Of course all the hot button cliches that are in all these dreary clone stories are there. Yeah, yeah, here's your one star.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
Really?

Really? 1st - His best friend said tenderly to his wife: "You look quite sore my love"...2nd - Then she said to her husband: "he already owns me" and to her lover: "I'm yours,Oh my God, I'm yours"...then she left him alone and went to sleep with her husband? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And when I woke up

Claire and all her things were nowhere to be found... I had been replaced forever by a big cock that I had provided for my now ex-wife.

I realized I was a total idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Say Goodbye

Say Good Bye to your wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
writer ends this story with a divorce=c

9 inches, that would be a freak of nature really not more than 2% of men ,not a blessing for most women given them more pain and no enjoyment. why do writers exaggerate penis sizes in their shitty stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really??

Well that's the end of that marriage. Divorce her, take a baseball bat to the ex-best friend and make sure EVERYONE, including her family and friends and his family and friends know what they have done. They may be together, but that doesn't mean they will be happy after all their friends and family disown them. Bad story with an unbelievably bad ending.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hahahaha

All the closet cucks and wannabe cocksuckers are out in force whining and crying over this story because she fucked someone other than her husband. Then they slink off to their holes and beat their tiny little flaccid puds wishing it was as their wife doing this. What a bunch of snot nosed crybabies.

Keep writing author and they will come like locusts with their asinine comments. If you get bored with them, just hit the delete button and they “POOF” magically disappear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A LOUD HAHAHAHA

To all the closet cucks and wannabe cock suckers that like these stories. They get the snot noses, the sweats, the panic attacks and cry like babies when their's sons want to know about being in relationship with a woman that only needs one man. Just admit that you can't satisfy a woman and need help to please them. Then maybe we stop laughing you cucks.

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 6 years ago
WTF?

Crap... Not real ... well not in this universe ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't Listen To The Haters

I really enjoyed this story as a very similar thing happened to me years ago when I was 19. I shared my then GF with my best friend who had an 8"er to my 5"er. He was single and my GF got hooked on his longer, thicker cock, always getting together with each other when I worked afternoons which I encouraged them to do. Thirty years later my hottest fantasy is to share my wife with him but have kept that just as a fantasy. He'd be more than willing though. I think you need to do a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Put a happy cuck disclaimer up front.

I won't waste my time reading this crap and you don't get an automatic 1-star vote. Fair enough?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Last anony. The title and summary are very clear and succinct

Admit it you are a cuck in denial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Five stars

While I may not necessarily enjoy stories like these, I definitely do not like when assholes try to bully anyone. If these fools take the time to post these rants about stories in this section, they clearly have mental issues. I am 100% behind this push to delete all rude comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Eugh, Cucks!

I don't like cuck stories. I don't enjoy cuck stories and story tags aren't visable until the end of the story. The offended commenter was right. A cuck warning or disclaimer would save MY time and improve YOUR score. Wouldn't you prefer a high score to a low one?

1*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
I love my husband’s big cock friends

Love it xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Insult

Annette, you are an insult to women everywhere. Please just disappear for good, you whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
loved it

to the other comments, go somewhere else, I've lived it and loved it. VERY hot!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 6 years ago
Most wives would adore a hubby's best friend with these attributes

Typical cuck story reasonably well told. This is a very popular scenario, just look at all the comments they produce! In this case, the majority are negative, but don't let this put you off. Somehow these people seem to enjoy making stupid comments and yet they continue to read these submissions. I think they just like to see their outlandish reviews, while secretly enjoying the content. Don't be put off and I think you still have the support of hundreds who have read this effort with only a few negative comments in perspective. I enjoyed your story and gave it 5* to make up for all the ridiculous 1*

The story was better than that.

carpetmuncher69carpetmuncher69almost 6 years ago
5*

I feel like RR. It was a great story, as for the ANON's if the could not have known it was a chuck story from the first few paragraphs then shame on them. I have been married to my wife for 29 years now, and have fantasized abut her chucking me since day 5. She would get drunk at a night club and dance to fast rap lie music. I would mind the table and keep her in drinks. I would watch guys hump, grind, and have sex with her ( with clothes on). That was the fore play for a 2-3 hour animal sex cession when we got home. Keep up the writing and give us more PLEASE! Than you for your submission, looking to read more of where this went after.

shang40shang40almost 6 years ago
९ इंची

माझा मित्र परागच्या ९ इंची लंडाचा उपभोग घेतल्यावर बायकोला कळले लंडसुख काय असते

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Ain't

He ain't your best friend and the whore is no longer your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
☆☆☆☆ (4+)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nothing hotter than your wife giving herself away. Perhaps another man just taking her from you.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 4 years ago
IITS ABOUT TIME

Its about time some author of cockold stories does it right.. This is a fabulous story written the way it should be... the husband involved and watching.. hundreds of authors and stories have the wife going out and dating and fucking the whole world.. that's NOT cockolding.. that's open marriage...this is one of the top ten stories on literotica !! Great job !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

My wife's boss claimed her New Year's eve 2018. Since then my sex life consists of cream pies, sucking his cock and rimming both. I'll never have intercourse or have oral ever again and it's the way I want it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Beautiful!!

This story is absolutely beautiful!! I have a best friend that loves my wife, and she loves him!! I also love both of them! I would be so thrilled if I could get this kind of relationship to develop between them!! (Actually, between the three of us!) I am also somewhat bisexual, and would be honored and thrilled to fluff him and to orally clean both of them!! I WANT them to be lovers in every sense of the word!! Hope you write more stories of this nature soon!!

antoniocortez49 at yahoo

HornyHub54HornyHub54about 3 years ago

I want my wife to fuck, and I want his cock bigger like John’s. I know she’d like a big one at least once. Great story.

BradsWifeBeckyBradsWifeBeckyalmost 3 years ago

I don't understand. I loved this story. I can imagine myself lost to lust like this. I also understand how many others would NEVER do this.

But why comment to death a story because you hate the subject? Looks like this author got run out of town by haters and won't be writing again. My loss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This LW is now John's Pt2

Maybe while they went to bed together he was either woken up with John in their bed remaking both her pussy and butt pussy, or she was in John's bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I shared my fiancee with a good friend who had a big cock and knew how to use it. While he fucked her the second time he told both her and I that she was his now. They both secretly crushed hard on each other and I basically gave her to him.

He married her and I wasn't invited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt from p. 1 of this story (spoiler alert).

Quote:

One drunken night, five years ago, we had played a truth or dare game and I gave her a scenario and a choice:

'If you had to have sex with another man, would you want his cock to be bigger, smaller or the same size as mine?'

Without a flicker, she replied 'bigger, I would want a bigger cock...but there's nothing wrong with your cock...I like your cock.'

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

4+ [4.4 = 88% = A (🌟🌟🌟🌟+), ❤❤👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

👍👍, ❤❤, ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0).

ryu77ryu77over 1 year ago

Please dont write another. This shit sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was for me a great read I was investing in the characters.

As this story was coming to the end I was already regretting from the knowledge that there was not a continuing part .. I did not want it to end.

Should you decide to continue you will have a reader here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why not have him begin to be the better man again again now whenever he wanted with his wife, whether he was there witj them or not?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I shared my fiance with my big cock friend which led me becoming a cuckold. He even was the first to make love to her on our wedding night to consummate our marriage. I finally got her on our honeymoon and loved that she might be my wife but my friend owns her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I agree with Anonymous 8 months ago , I didn't want it to end. My own thought to add , it would of been good to hear/read some trepidations in his thoughts giving way.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What loser, bigger doesn't mean better unless you are really tiny. Not all women can take a giant cock. Actually a good bit of them can't . This trash was written by a idiot who doesn't know biology much less anything about really pleasing a woman.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

His friend now owns her body, but will the physically inadequate husband let his friend own her heart also? Just my opinion but there's where the struggle of emotions are if a good story continues. Since the men are bi maybe the wife doesn't know this and his friend tries to make her smaller husband look like even less of a real man while spending more time with his new girlfriend, his friends wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous