My Wife and My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had discussed with her in detail that I didn't want John to do this, as it would feel to me that he owned her, but somehow, what had come before, had changed everything.

'He's afraid that you'll own me,' she whispered to him smiling.

She looked at me, 'he already owns me.'

John propped up her bottom on a pillow and turned to me.

'I've go no spit' he said.

I leaned over and put all my spit, first in my hand and then onto her anus. In a second I was back on my chair watching John placing his bulging cock head against Clair's tiny bottom hole. Their faces moved together and their mouths remained interlocked as he pushed deeper and deeper inside her arse.

'I don't think, I can take it all!' she said, after he edged over half way inside her.

'You just have,' he moaned as he pushed the last part of his huge, swollen cock insider her.

She trembled and moaned and came again on his cock. This orgasm was silent, yet somehow more intense than earlier on. Their eyes remained locked.

'I'm yours,' she said to him. 'Oh my God, I'm yours.'

He pulled out of her and they kissed one last time before we all had a final drink. There was no tension left, it had all vanished in the last act. It was now four in the morning and we could hear the birds outside. She kissed John one last time on the lips, and we went to bed together holding hands. I felt closer to my Claire than ever before, and we fell asleep silently, locked in an embrace.

12