All Comments on 'My Wife and The Neighbour'

by Northernstan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Way too short!!!!

You stopped there!?!?!?!?

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
How did you know?

How did you find out exactly what had happened on that day and what did or are you doing about it? If you want her to get screwed by your neighbor just tell her so she can relax and enjoy it and you can take the "bigger" girl for a ride yourself.

If you don't want her to do it then tell us how you are going to stop it now and i the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Clearly the husband wants it to continue

He has shown interest by reading a lot of wife sharing stories and has gone so far as to imagining his wife in the same situations. This can only get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
friend

We had a friend named Bobby, he was barely 18, the wife and I were in our 30's. He did some yard work for us one Summer, then popped by to visit 1-2 times a week. One time my wife was sunbathing, had on a smallish bikini, one she would not wear to the beach but OK around home.

Bobby clearly liked that, wife was flirting, gave me an idea. The next week I "had" to be somewhere, the wife took Bobby to bed. Finally worked around to me telling him I knew, now he drops by at least once a week.

Weird lifestyle but we enjoy it.

AlexanderTAlexanderTover 3 years ago
not enough

It appears it was not the first time: "blushing after last night." Nor can he assume it will not happen in the future. If he confronts her, she'll deny it. He can't trust her. He must decide if he's willing to share.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

What are your plans for Dave, and your apparently willing wife? Looking at your other two stories, it's pretty easy to figure that out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dave Puts her Up Against the Wall!

What’s in it for you? Well, you already got the best blow job of your life. And your wife let you cum on her face! Now, that is a great beginning!

You accurately described your wife’s real needs when you said, “…triggered in my mind an association less of a cat than of a piece of coal, smoothed under pressure, ready to provide heat.”

Start getting your wife hot with a lot of kissing, fondling, etc. but then don’t finish her off. Get her wound up good and her coal will start burning white hot! Start working a bit later! She needs Dave’s cock in her married pussy!

My wife’s first time with another man was with a neighbor. That’s a good way to “break in” a wife so, she can become a slut!

You have no idea how nice sloppy seconds feels. Go for it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A stupid waste of time.

Campus77Campus775 months ago

How can I rate any of your stories when they are incomplete both on the front end and on the end.

Brad1996Brad19963 months ago

Loved your confession of your life. I can only wonder what could have been. I take it that you didn’t discuss openly with her that you were excited about it. Maybe just maybe it could have gone farther next time knowing you were fine with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous