All Comments on 'My Wife has a Change of Attitude'

by dkmywife1

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

My marriage was revived when my husband watched me fuck a former boyfriend...for three days straight. That was 12 years ago, and we are more happily married than ever before. I still fuck other men, carefully selected for health and discretion, and life is good. Gretat story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a bad deal

Since they both (or should I say all three) are getting what they want, everyone seems much happier. For those that have a desire to share their wife with others, they cannot explain it to those who don't. It's just a strong urge and cannot be controlled. Finding a wife who not only loves getting fucked both others (hell most would love it) but also share this with her husband is icing on the cake.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

you wrote a cuck story where the wife was allowed to fuck so he could watch

.

yet rather than use a cuck tag you used a cheating wife tag

.

one star for lying to your audience

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your turn

I think you need a chapter 2 This is when you tell your wife you have a date. It’s only fair since she’s been having fun. It could be a good dynamic to have her go through the stages of jealousy. Your character need to redeem himself in the reader’s eyes. For extra fun you can start with Bobby’s ex. It was obvious that she divorced him after finding out about their tryst while you were showering. Damn part 2 is practically writing its self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is the stuff

5 stars.

alan13703alan13703over 3 years ago

Loved it. Will read more.

AhboomAhboomover 3 years ago
I liked it

Definitely interested in a chapter 2. Really like the story so far and the dynamic between the husband and wife. Would love to see how her relationship evolves with Bobby

AhboomAhboomover 3 years ago

Maybe do some stuff with Bobby that she wouldn't do with hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I get the bad marriage, her wanting the ex she never stopped wanting and not my way but hubby letting her fuck him but only if he was granted the same . On a real personal level my thought is the stories are all fiction with some reality to them and are stories like movies to entertain you but I could never be that guy. Why stay together? She obviously wants her boyfriend more and hubby could care less which means a friendly divorce would be best . He could find a partner and they could all be friends. I could never live with a wife who now he knows was cheating before he gave consent and loves and desires another man more than him . If was at that point in my marriage I’d be gone no matter how hard it would be .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Would have given it a zero...

Ok. So wife has been basically cutting husband off. So he fixes it, by allowing her to fuck her ex boyfriend, who is going thru a divorce. And somehow, this changes the wife, and she becomes more passionate with the husband? What a load of crap! Pretty sure, he would have become her cuck, or she would have left him for the boyfriend. It amazes me how these stories believe the premise, that you can treat a relationship like a time share. Assuming both husband and wife have normal, balanced, heathy attitudes, this ends in divorce.

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

Can't ever understand why man getting a hard on when his wife tells him she wants to fuck another man. I think that they are plain sick

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Couldn’t align with the obvious deceit she had shown. Her lack of interest was one thing but her fullon cheating would have got her a free pass out the door.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cheating whore and cuck story so bad that even all the cuck fans can't save it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fu*&ed up story. No way in hell this would ever happen in my life. She would be gone

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Why is she still married to that loser? And don’t say “love”. She clearly doesn’t love him and prefers her ex….so why not just divorce the loser snd be with the man she actually wants?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Guy’s an asshole cuck. Pointless marriage - kick her to the curb.

WrickettsWrickettsalmost 2 years ago

What a waste of words

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck shit. If she was so into Bobby, why not just divorce her husband and go be with him? She is so withholding and cold to her husband - classic cliche of a woman who won’t be “bad” (read “sexual and libertine”) with her husband because she has some weird 19th century notion that a wife has to be “pure” or some such shit, yet with a lover she can act the slutty whore. Yawn. Any real man would have confronted her and demanded she not see Bobby boy and instead get slutty with her husband, or else hit the road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waste of time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

why do so many commenters say she should divorce her husband and move in with the other guy? SHE HAS IT MADE!!!! She has two lovers, one who supports the household, and a second that gives her all the extra sex she wants and probably takes her out and buys her shit.

If anyone should divorce its the husband divorce the slut wife.

norcal62norcal62about 1 year ago

My wife, my wife, my wife, on and on and on. No name for her? No imagination?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I cant stand a husband who is cheated on and puts up with the slut staying with him Piss her off and find a real wife.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

1 since there is no zero

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Bajka o kretynie i dla idiotów. Szkoda komentarza na takie śmieci.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

5 stars. First the story was very well written and plausible, second she really did continue to love her husband while making her affair a non threat. She's a smart cookie, the little dishonesty of her not sharing everything with her husband in the past was no longer important, being pardoned since he now agreed to her ex-boyfriend becoming her current boyfriend. She also figured it out that her husband would be getting off on the anxious spectrum of his thoughts of them agreeing to extend their marriage to her boyfriend. She knows her husband, and that he would find ways to be spying on them, now she could now come clean with her past cheating. Honestly I think he saved his marriage while he also in a odd way enhanced his own marriage value in more than one way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous