All Comments on 'My Wife Performs for an Audience Ch. 03'

by Calvin427

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GOOD!!!

I really enjoyed watching Nancy receive such immense enjoyment through your narrative. I'd like Ben to enjoy another night with her in the guest bed! I hope she doesn't get rid of him just yet...but she will have to...eventually!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The past is still the best . . . . . . . .

I've read thru all your stories and agreed with Anonymous (unusual) that Cal writes good sex scene. However, at some point of time Nancy got side tracked, started involving more ppl and now even doing porn pictures. Next thing you know Ben would get her involved with drugs and further degraded........

I'm a fan of Nancy and hopefully she would revert back to 'seduction' scene where she would wear sexy, revealing clothing, talking to 'innocent' guys and bringing them back to the house and perform for Cal etc...... I don't mind Nancy getting some 'fucking' along this 'seduction' scene :)

Esq2kEsq2kabout 11 years ago
Great Story

I really like this story and I am reading your other ones -- great stuff. The way this ended it seemed that there was more to come, like Nancy seeing Ben again or telling him it was over (some closure). I would love to know if there is another chapter / part to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Nancy is my favorite character, please let us have more stories about her and Ben and others!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nancy alone with strangers

Obviously something seriously wrong with me but I really enjoy the parts of stories where Nancy goes behind his back to an extent and tries out the other guys without Cal being there or especially where he can hear them but cant see anything. Never enough of these kind of stories on Literotica unfortunately. Cant wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuck Ben!

Don't try to act all butch, narrator. As the story is written, you're clearly gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
come back cal

miss you man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
We need more Nancy

Come on back Cal, your stories are well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 HEY ANNONY

story reminded you of what your wife did to you only you didn't know it until she died. heheheheh LOL you fucking fool!

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
5 years since the last submission

Guess she didn't get rid of Ben and he dragged her further down the rabbit hole. Cal lost what...no he didn't have any control over her. Gradually he was excluded from the games until the point she disappeared for days then weeks at a time.

Finally they separated properly. He bumped into Ben a couple of years later and he was with another woman, when asked about Nancy he said she was now turning tricks for a pimp he had sold her too to pay for her drug habit.

Ben was buried a week later and Cal was given life for murder. A week after the trial Nancy's wrecked body was found in an alley, accident drug overdose was the verdict. On hearing the news, Cal hung himself in his cell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Haha

What does a sissy husband do when his wife is fucked and pawed by a group of strange men? He jerks off! Duh!

She needs to get a real pimp. The sissy husband is a wimpy negotiator.

The author forgot to include the scene in which the sissy sucked off the Japanese men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous