All Comments on 'My Wife, the Party Treat'

by Borero

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Prost you wife for money

The high end way for cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A virgin bride turns into a whore and cucks her husband?

This is a joke right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

From a virgin bride to the company whore...

Hell of a way to hang onto your job I suppose...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are you kidding?

You are one sick person. From virgin bride to cuckoldress in one evening. You should put this in Fetish where it belongs. I fail to see a Loving Wife just a whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Huh?

This has got to be a joke, right??? Too damned funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a fucking Wimptard

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Needs more details

Each party could be a story if you added more details and if different things happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I really agree

with your name after stomaching this tripe!

BOREro

Ridiculous.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Should Have Used More Caution

I'm going to learn one of these days that I need to start referring to a story's rating before I read it. They are tellng after all. Once again I threw caution to the wind to my detriment. Perhaps reading this cuckfest decisively cured me of that habit.

I can at least understand couples who swing, although that lifestyle would not be comfortable for me and She Who Must Be Obeyed. At least in that instance both parties are getting something out of the debauchery. I still scratch my head in wonder at a supposed man who gets off on this sort of fantasy. The idea that a husband who supposedly loves his wife would let her be used like a cheap whore is inconceivable. That he would be sexually stimulated by it is even more unbelievable. Conversely, a woman with the morals above an alley cat who would engage in this type of behavior is beyond imagination. I've long suspected that this type of "man" clearly has some deep seated issues and is more than a bit light in his loafers.

To those who do not share my views, forgive my disgust. Perhaps I'm just an old stick in the mud with old fashioned values. Judging by the rating of this story however, I'm clearly not in the minority.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
congratulations!

I know it is just fantasy, but I wish my wife were that bold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cueballs you're protesting too much I do believe. Why not just leave an anony flame like x_JohnCuck_x

Fairly amusing, this tripe, and an easy read, so if someone enjoys it the author wins. 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pig swill

This is your diet you dine on it for so long it seems normal ,reality check a real man would have made so many .45 cal holes in boss and paramours that burying the mess would be an exercise in futility. Just flush them all down the toilet and give lead poison to the turds. Quite fitting end what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Puke!

Shit - another cluck/fag effort. Author - post this garbage on the cluck sites where you might actually be appreciated by those sick bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Re: Hypocrit and Anonkingofcucks.

Hypocrites and Anonking of cucks is alive and well in cucksville. 3 stars? You normally give cuck stories 5 stars what happened Anonking of cucks? Didn't you get your creampie tonight?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are a wimp husband and a closet

queer. Hope u enjoy your chidren knowing your wife is anyones slut

BoreroBoreroover 12 years agoAuthor
My Explanation

This story is completely fictitious. It is not even an active fantasy. In my personal life I have always been fiercely territorial about a woman I have loved. Nevertheless, there are men who enjoy watching their wives having sex with other men. There are wives who enjoy having sex with other men, especially their husband's friends.

I have tried to understand this in terms of sociobiology. This is an effort to explain human behavior in terms of instincts that in the past enhanced an individual's chances of surviving and having descendants in future generations.

I invite those who wish to learn more about sociobiology to read Sociobiology: The New Synthesis, by by E. O. Wilson, and The Evolution of Human Sexuality, by Donald Symons, or at least to click on and read these websites:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociobiology:_The_New_Synthesis

http://www.amazon.com/Evolution-Human-Sexuality-Donald-Symons/dp/0195029070

Sociobiology explains why most men do not want their wives to have sex with other men, although many men enjoy extramarital affairs of their own. It also explains why most women are less interested in casual sex and sexual variety than most men. My detractors will need no explanation. Their response to my story is natural, and driven by instincts most people have.

However, how do we account for the fact that some men and women enjoy this kind of behavior? That is what I have been thinking about ever since I learned about the phenomena of wife watching, which I do not mind admitting seemed bizarre to me at first: not evil, or even mentally ill, just very strange.

If, as I believe, human behavior is influenced by instincts, instincts are determined by genes. Genes vary. During the 1960s and 1970s it was fashionable to believe that all desires were socially conditioned. Nevertheless, while one could argue that the American popular culture teaches adolescent boys that they should enjoy having sex with many females, it cannot be argued that American males are taught to enjoy wife watching.

A sociobiological explanation of wife watching would say that some people enjoy this because for some of their ancestors it was a workable reproduction strategy.

The great majority of human evolution occurred during the paleolithic era. This lasted for about six million years. According to written accounts of paleolithic societies that survived long enough to be described by literate observers the social unit in a paleolithic society is the hunting band. These consist of about twenty-five to one hundred man, women, and children. The men are biological relatives. When the girls become sexually mature, they join other bands. Thus the incest taboo, which is instinctive, is respected.

Our closest relatives are the chimpanzees. These also exist in bands. However, promiscuity is the rule. When a female becomes fertile, she mates with all of the males, although she spends more of her time with the high status males. Chimpanzees eat some meat. The meat is hunted by males. Nevertheless, meat is not essential to the chimpanzee diet. A female can feed herself and her young without the help of a male.

With the beginning of human evolution meat became essential to the human diet. Hunting is a male activity. Anthropologists believe that this is why human pair bonding began. Women and children needed men to supply them with meat.

For most men, most of the time, it made good biological sense to assure exclusive possession of their wives. However, males back then lived dangerous lives. Many died from hunting and warfare before their children became mature. If a man shared his wife on occasion with one or a few other men he would be sharing her with relatives. If one impregnated his wife, the child would still have some of the husband's genes. Moreover, if the husband died, those he shared his wife with would be more likely to share meat with his wife and her children, because one of the children might be one of theirs. .

Sociobiology does not assume that primitive humans understood the relationship between sexual intercourse and child birth. It does assume that all animals have instincts that make them behave as though they do understand the relationship.

In my story my protagonist does not consciously try to enhance his job security by sharing his wife. He works hard at his job. However, performing well is no guarantee in an uncertain economy. By sharing his wife he increases the solidarity of his work team, and helps to preserve each of their jobs. His behavior can be understood in terms of behavior that made biological sense when men faced a high possibility of early and violent death, and when disharmony in a hunting band could result in every member of the band being annihilated.

Those who found my story offensive knew what they were going to read when they downloaded it. I rarely download a story unless I think I will enjoy reading it. The only stories that offend me are those that involve coercive sex, especially of minors.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
another for the goo cucks clan

LAME MISCATEGORIZED DRIVEL

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Truly Loving Husband

A truly loving husband would have not only allowed his wife to realize orgasmic bliss with his boss and coworkers, but would have retired to the bathroom with her and happily cleaned up after them rather than leaving her to do it. There is no better way for you to show your approval of her pleasuring your boss and your friends than bringing her to orgasm licking and sucking their spent semen from her vagina.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Brainless dripble

Not one single person to respect in the story or the author. I hang my head in shame for wasting time reading it and wasting more time for commenting on it.

To think that untold millions of helpless electrons are held captive recording this story is a shame.

In real life the whole lot would be fired on the spot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking awful

STOP WRITING. You can't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wife

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
He is not a man

as he has no balls, just an over sized clit. 1* and I see you can not even get a rating of 3* on this piece of crap called a story. If I were you I give up in shame trying to write this stuff.

Stii_AnonymousStii_Anonymousover 12 years ago
The author shoud have stated .

at the beginning that this was a sociobiology class I would have skipped wasting 10 minutes of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Chanine

Loved your story. Just describing enough to leave the rest to my fantasy. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bored

Stop reading as soon as it turned into a ball-less husband story. Swinging is not swinging if one partner is caught doing it without the other's knowledge and consent. Lame.

steven13steven13over 12 years ago

I guess many people still don't know about cuckolding. Love the story, too bad my boss is not attractive enough for my wife.:D

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
How disgusting!

Maybe that's why I liked it.

Fuck the emo anonymous naysayers. If they don't have the confidence in their own relationships to relenquish their wives for a little fun, they really aren't doing a very good job.

Terrific first effort. Better than many I've seen here. Keep writing, keep practicing, keep fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm wet.

This story made me wet. My husband wants to share me with his friends. I'm all for it! Nevertheless, we're afraid one of them will tell others. Whenever we go on a trip together we try to find someone for me.

Last time we found three soldiers coming back from Iraq. After watching them take turns with me, hubby got in. I had more orgasms than I could count. Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wimp & slut

Sure to be a laughinstock.

And what is a "complicacy?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stimulating!

My friends and I like to play golf. The one who wins gets to fuck my wife while the others watch. The last two times in a row I won. My wife says I'm a great fuck, but she likes variety. Next time I think I will let someone else win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Borero, you sound like an idiot.

First of all you story had NOTHING to do with a couple deciding to with a couple deciding that they wanted to experiment. In your story, the wife was a cheating, unfaithful WHORE who did not have her husband's prior permission, and spread her fucking legs when the boss visited one afternoon. This makes your entire story about PAIN, HUMILIATION, LOW SELF ESTEEM and a GAY TENDENCY for your main character and YOU as the author. The fact that you don't get that, the fact that you want to compare what you wrote to something that a couple does TOGETHER, makes you a fucking moron, a bullshitter, and an asshole. Borero, posting this story lets us all know that this FETISH is something you get off on, this FETISH about another man bettering you, taking your wife, being above you, taking something from you that you didn't give him, simply means that you have GAY tendencies... why don't you stop pretending, go out and suck a couple dicks, get it out of your system, and stop throwing this trash on us, and STOP pretending you think this is a LOVING WIFE subject.

BoreroBoreroabout 12 years agoAuthor
Get a life.

Anonymous,

Why are you so upset about a story that is a complete work of fiction, and which is not at all based on anything that really happened? This story is clearly labeled as to the contents. If you do not like this kind of story it would be best for your peace of mind to stop reading this kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MY WIFE DID NOT WANT US TO HAVE OTHER PARTNERS

For me it was the mother of all fantasies that my wife fucks the CEO of the NGO she worked for. He fancied her big time.

As regards this story, it is A STORY. It follows the pattern present in many porn movies in the 70s which tended to start slowly & soft core (to worm up the viewers) but would quite often end with a catch-as-can free-for-all orgy!

The bachelor party & the rest should have been Ch. 2.

The psycho dynamism between the boss & the husband was well suggested in the first portion of the story.

i gave you 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

sounds like she it a hot sexy lady would like to give her my big black cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
10,000 Similar Nonsence

"I am glad. If this happens again, don't do it if you don't want to, but don't feel that an obligation to me stands in your way."

"I'll remember that," my wife said. She walked over, and kissed me. "I love you so much," she said. "I don't deserve a husband like you."

Questions: Why are the (married) couples in all these stories married?

They can get all the same things (like I do) without being married ( 40 yr)

Why they always claim that they and their spouses never had sex with

anyone else?

How the Hell do they know that, they can only find out when somebody

cheats, It's never the first time? etc., etc., etc!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not Erotica

Nothing about this "story" is erotic! The characters are so one-dimensional and simplistic it's as if written by a 10 year-old. Boring waste of time - only purpose for it would be to line the bottom of a bird cage - if it was printed out on paper...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
All The Men Are Gay?

This writer sure makes it sound like they are. The dialogue is very stilted and in no way reflects how people converse with each other...Funny how this shy wife turns into a slut in minutes, nothing gradual...just instant slut! My suggestion to this writer is make it real!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Guys, this is a sex story, pornography. Is story line plausible? Not really. Is the fantasy based on many true events? Absolutely, yes!

☆☆☆☆ (4)

Anon from Niagara-on-the-Late, Canada.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuck Shit

Just more bi guys that like being cucked. No love lost here because they didn't have any to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LUKE IT. GAVE IT A 4.4/5 (88%).

There is nothing wrong with this story. It is a sex story.

162,193 views & 33 favorites since end Dec 2011. Not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Similar To My Circumstances

My husband's boss and I have been enjoying sex for a little over three years. A few handpicked coworkers have joined us, three men and a female office worker. My husband is completely unaware. His boss sends him out of town frequently. My husband thinks he is getting preferential treatment. If he gets back to the shop early, one of his coworkers calls and alerts us. I love talking on to phone to my husband while his boss or coworker is bringing me to an orgasm. I get a thrill out of knowing so many of his coworkers, friends, neighbors and even his family knows. Of course my last child is not his, but he doesn't know that. I figure to continue as long as we remain married. His employment will be terminated if he ever finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LIKE IT! **** (4)!

His WIFE is a KEEPER!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Work whore wife and cuck husband, cheapest plot in LW except for whore with best friend crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT):

"... my boss's boss asked me if he could enjoy my wife's favors too.

When I mentioned this to my wife, she thought it would be an excellent idea..."

In my book, my first wife had "a boss fetish". She always tried, an managed, to attract attention of her male bosses. She always showered them with compliments, and she loved to flirt with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i would have gotten my Glock and blew my wife's head off

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

This was written by Wife Watcher.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

a lot of wives not most but a lot of wives in a 50 yr marriage do enjoy a big cock at different times it is not a lot of times but from time to time it happens sometimes the husband knows and many times they never know

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree with taking her head off but I’d have dealt with the slimy boss. The story was just dumb

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I LOVE husband's boss fucks wife stories.

When the story includes a FUCKFEST, it is the icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because I can relate to it.

Quote:

Anonymous - almost 12 years ago

congratulations!

I know it is just fantasy, but I wish my wife were that bold!

End quote.

NYnonmonogamousNYnonmonogamous5 months ago

Great story. Very hot! What terrific wife! I

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very hot wife. I love her conversion into married fuckslut for the boss and colleagues, and then boss's boss too. Should continue as she becomes the company entertainer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous