My Wife's Appetite Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife and I get revenge on my ex on our way to Vegas.
1.8k words
3.98
31.4k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Riyajon
Riyajon
91 Followers

(I want to thank my readers for their support and positive responses as well as constructive criticism to the previous story. I'm still a novice writer so I'm hoping to improve along the way. I am terribly sorry for the rushed ending in the previous story, it was supposed to lead upto this installment. As always I hope you enjoy)

By now Nina had become our little play thing. Nothing more than a whore my wife and I used for our most twisted pleasures. Denise often had Nina suck on her toes or even used her as a leg rest. Somehow my wife had managed to completely break Nina's arrogance and make her a slave to her desires. The once hoity toity diva was now a little slut who was willing to do whatever Denise commanded. l wasn't sure what was exactly happening or what Denise had in mind for Nina. This wasn't an arrangement that was going to last for much longer. Both Denise and I knew about it.

I got home from work one evening about two weeks after our first threesome and heard noises coming from the living room.

"Yeah thats it. Keep going slut. Don't you dare stop till I tell you to." Denise commanded.

As I walked in I saw Nina eating Denise out while she sat on the couch, half enjoying their little session and half watching the telly. Denise smiled as I walked in and said

"Baby I'm so glad you're home! Slave on your knees and don't move till I get back!!"

Denise walked upto me and gave me a deep kiss. I was a bit taken aback but nothing was weird anymore. Denise and I headed to the kitchen and I asked her,

"Babe what are we doing exactly? That's the same woman who nearly wrecked me. I thought we were going to get back at her? She's still hanging around like your little toy."

Denise smiled and said

"Relax darling, You don't think I didn't plan for this did you? I've planned a trip to Vegas for two nights for your birthday. You'll see what I have in mind once we get there." There was that devilish grin and that look of pure lust in her eyes. I could tell she was upto something kinky as fuck.

The weekend could not come sooner. We left on a Friday evening, hoping to relax before we welcomed my birthday with a 'bang'. Now Denise may seem very calm and quiet on first instance, but don't be fooled. She can be quite the party animal. Her idea of a 'wild night' is actually quite crazy. In the past all of her ideas usually ended up with us waking up at a random motel and on one instance at the beach after a night of partying without even remembering how we got there.

Just as I headed out to the car, I was welcomed by Nina who was standing in my driveway. I almost forgot Denise had planned something involving her.

"Slave! are you ready? Did you pack everything I asked you to?" I heard Denise say as she walked out of the door. I gave my wife a 'what the fuck' kind of look. She just smiled and whispered into my ear

"Don't worry darling you wont be seeing much of her after this weekend." As scary as that sounded I knew Denise wasn't some mad serial killer, so saner heads prevailed and I assumed she would kick her to the curb after she was bored of her.

"But this is our weekend Denise " I protested.

"And it still will be. After tonight, you don't have to even think of this dumb bitch. I'll make sure your revenge is sweet and satisfying." She said as she kissed me.

As we got into the car, Denise sat in the back and said firmly,

"Slave eat me out right now!"

Nina got down below the seat and without a single word began to do what she was ordered to. I could see the change in her. She never dared to look Denise in the eye nor argue. After a few minutes on the road, I heard a loud moan from the back. Denise heaved a sigh of relief and satisfaction as she came. Through her heavy breathing she said

"Slave now suck my husband's cock and get him off. NOW."

"But...." I heard Nina say under her breath.

Not wanting to oppose she quietly made her way into the front passenger seat and unzipped my throbbing cock. These ladies made it hard to focus on the road. Nina took in my aching cock and began to lick it. She slowly circled the tip of my cock with her tongue and gave gentle sucks. I tried hard not to gey distracted. As she slowly mouthed my cock, I felt the warmth of her oral cavity slowly taking in my flesh. Her head began to move up and down slowly raising her pace. I could feel my load waiting to jump out. After about ten minutes or so I parked the car on the side of the freeway and calmly blew my load into Nina's mouth. Nina swallowed just as she was told. An hour later we were in the middle of nowhere, when I heard Denise say,

"Darling can we stop at the next gas station?"

"Sure." I replied. We were on schedule and would reach Vegas in about three hours anyway.

I pulled up into an old gas station, it looked like it had seen better days. As I parked, Denise said "Slave come with me to the bathroom. Oh and you too darling."

My resting cock now began to throb. This wasn't something that even remotely crossed my mind. Not wanting to miss a kinky romp, I hurried out and followed the ladies. As we walked into the restrooms just inside the gas station store, I saw a disinterested employee who didn't even look up. He was too interested with whatever was going on in his phone that he missed the chance to check out two horny women and a man head into the ladies room. As we entered, Denise locked the door behind us and lay down a small bag on the floor.

"Right slut, now get undressed!" She said.

As Nina and Denise undressed, the women got onto their knees and unzipped my pants. My manhood acted as if we were eighteen again and immediately sprung into action. My beautiful wife and my whore of an ex began licking the length of my shaft. It began to harden as Denise now cupped my testis and gently sucked on my sack as Nina began to suck and stroke my cock. My breathing began to get heavier as I saw two sets of lust filled eyes looking up at me. Sensing I was close to my climax, Denise stopped Nina and got up and kissed me. She bent over and slowly backed onto me. I entered into her wet dripping birth canal, I felt the usual rush of the usual erotic ecstasy of our lovemaking. I slowly began thrusting into her.

"Slut, lick my pussy right now." Denise ordered.

As I was fucking Denise, Nina got down and began licking Denise's clit as well as my cock. The additional stimulus didn't make it easy to hold on.

"I'm about to cum babe." I said.

"No. Not yet. Not until I say so." Denise said as she slid off my cock. She whispered into my ear

"This is the last time you're going to fuck this dumb bitch." Denise sat on the cover of the closed toilet seat and ordered Nina to get on all fours and to lick her pussy. Nina lowered onto the ground and crawled on all fours and slowly began licking the labia of her mistress. Her licks were patient as she made her way to Denise's clit and slowly sucked it and toyed with it.

Denise motioned for me to start and without a moments delay, I slipped my cock into Nina's pussy and began to pound her. I don't know if it was lust or anger but I used all my might to fuck this whore. Nina moaned and stopped licking for a second. Denise pushed her pet's head back onto her pussy and held it there. My thrusts were now hard and wild and I could clearly feel the muscles of Nina's pussy in a frenzy of contractions. Denise looked at me with an unmistakable lust. She was enjoying the view. I couldn't hold back much longer as I felt a tingle in the back of my scalp, a usual indicator of when I was close to climaxing.

As I pulled out, My cock sprayed my cum all over Nina's ass and back. I was truly spent. Denise calmly got up from her position and ordered Nina to stay as she was while she went to fetch something from her bag. As she came back, she ordered Nina to stand with her face against the wall. Nina obeyed and stood silently. I saw Denise take out a pair of handcuffs and a mouth gag. My eyes widened as it now became clearer.

Denise slowly closed herself to Nina and stroked her back. Without any warning she slipped on the gag onto Nina's mouth and slowly continued stroking her. Nina appeared scared but figured it must be a part of some sexual task which Denise usually would give her. After realising Nina wasn't protesting Denise slowly caressed her breasts and began to say

"The past few weeks have been fun darling. You've been a good fuck toy for both of us... But you did hurt my husband terribly. That's not something I can just let go." Denise quickly handcuffed Nina onto the wall pipe right next to her. Nina whimpered, realising that something was horribly wrong. I looked in shock but a smile made it's way onto my face. Nina tried to pull at the cuffs hoping to break free but it was in vain. There was no way she could get out unless someone helped her. We quickly got dressed Denise took Nina's clothes and gave a wicked grin.

"Goodbye bitch." Is all she said. It was all she needed to say. I didn't look back. I didn't really care either.

We headed out. The store manager, still engrossed in his phone didn't give two shits. We ran to our car and kissed.

"Happy birthday darling." Denise said as she kissed me.

'Yep! This was going to be one hell of a trip' I thought to myself as we drove off leaving my whore of an ex stranded at that gas station.

(To be continued in part 3)


Riyajon
Riyajon
91 Followers