All Comments on 'My Wife's Appetite Ch. 02'

by Riyajon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What kind of special moron?

Wastes time on his ex? And shows his current wife that he really IS an asshole. Talk about never trusting her husband again. Nasty characters. Ugly stuff.

1 star

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

this could coe back to bite them in the ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Somebody could get hurt

If they crossed state lines you are talking federal charges. Kidnapping, illegal restraint, and reckless endangerment are just the start. Lisa's actions are criminal and he is an accomplice. She must have HIM so wrapped up he cannot see they are now criminals. Pray nothing happens to Denise because anything that does up to and including murder could be added to their charges. He needs to watch his back in Vegas.

JimC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well, one thought....

What would have made this so much nicer is if they had stopped at a busy truckstop. Then, instead of the women's restroom, they took her into the men's restroom and shackled her inside of one of the stalls. She would have spent the next several hours, or days even, being used by the truckers. Hell, I'm sure one might have even got her cuffs off and taken her with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it 5 Stars!

A bit on the short side but i like where this could be going non the less!

(pity you skipped the slave making part )

Also, I've read some of these comments and it's quite confusing to read a fantasy story and then read comments like they are criticizing a reality show.. or the news...

It's fantasy... fiction.. if there is a cop involved Nina will get blamed for being a slut, heck she'll probably drag her to the station and toss her in with some horny low life drunkards....

No i can't agree with any of that nonsense about crime and cross state dribble..completely missing the point of this site and these stories and plots...

Pardon my candor.

Keep writing!

RTR10RTR10over 3 years ago

Let's keep in mind that this is JUST a story. I mean, who hasn't gotten so hurt that they just sit & daydream dozens of different revenge scenarios? I know I have & boy did I come up with some crazy, outlandish ideas....but I'd never actually go through with any of them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Slave transition

What happened to Denise becoming a slave? Usually there is more time that goes by with Denise taking control before the three go off to Vegas. Chapter two immediately started with Nina being a slave. You need to develop that part in order for the readers to transition to going on the trip. More humiliation and abuse needs to happen to Nina. Did Denise's husband (whatever his name is) know about what was happening to Nina for the couple of weeks? I liked the idea of leaving Denise in the bathroom but maybe only for a short time. Maybe earlier Denise could have set up other scenarios where Nina is left to service other men say at a sex store or an alleyway or maybe have an actor as a policeman "arrest" her for a few hours before Nina "persuades" him to let her go. Denise can do quite a lot. Let your imagination soar. This was a little short but let's see if there is more in the next chapters. Maybe Denise really does go back and get Nina for some more playtime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Some of you commenters are confused. Denise is the current wife, Nina is the ex wife.

This is a work of fiction, anything the author chooses can happen. So regular laws, thoughts and morals don't have to be real.

Read the story as such and you might like it better.

sexy_threadssexy_threadsover 3 years ago

The anon posters are clearly too dumb to get the concept of "fiction" :D

I am enjoying the story

Feedback-wise, I'd like to know what the women are wearing. Vegas can be a slutty place and lots of visible skin, lingerie and heels would be awesome.

It's a shame Nina's been left behind - exhibiting her would have been interesting (hint, hint!)

Claudia69Claudia69over 3 years ago
Good Story!!!

Revenge is sweet!!

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 1 year ago

Wish you had continued this story. I would love to have a wife like Dense. I HAVE A EX THAT needs taming!.

MergenHnMergenHnabout 2 months ago

Isn't there a part 3? Denise What is her husband's name?, The story can be extended further. I'm waiting for him to others in Vegas and make fun of him. The most extreme trans girl Nina and Denise can have sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous