All Comments on 'My Wife's Darker, Better Side!'

by The_Dolphin

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I loved this and I'm envious!!

Oh I hope this is based on a true story! It's something I would love to see my Wife do... the setting of the bar seems a bit unlikely though... but, me and My Wife had a fuck in a bar once so it might be true. I also loved the descriptions of the other guys cum, on her her skirt and in her cunt. Very erotic for me, please write more!!

smiler03smiler03about 19 years ago
I loved this and I'm envious!!

Oh I hope this is based on a true story! It's something I would love to see my Wife do... the setting of the bar seems a bit unlikely though... but, me and My Wife had a fuck in a bar once so it might be true. I also loved the descriptions of the other guys cum, on her her skirt and in her cunt. Very erotic for me, please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent story

I hope u r going to continue this story ... its been a long wait ... keep up the good work ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well you heard from the sickos, so here goes.

The husband and wife have no agreements for her to be involved with other men let alone have unprotected sex with men in public. The wife is a lying, betraying, cheating, slut who exposes herself, her husband, and her marriage to a variety of problems including blackmail, criminal charges, physical abuse, and medical problems related to various diseases, STDs, and AIDS. Not to mention pregnancy. That she would act in such manner without caring for her husband and placing him in harm's way by her actions speak loudly she does not really love nor respect him. To her, he is but a meal ticket and the provider of her lifestyle which includes fucking other men. Any sexual scene is sexually arousing to a normal male, and getting a hard on when your wife is being sexually used in normal enough but so is being jealous, and going into emotional rages. He controlled himself to see what she would do, then sat there while she acted out in public with another man. Now we are talking about a man, boy if you will, with emotional and mental issues. He is humiliated by her actions while betraying her but does not have the courage nor the conviction to act. In fact he sneaks around and trys to act like he knows nothing, then has sex with her. Thereby exposing himself to all of the various things she has already exposed herself to. You will have to realize we are talking of a very stupid woman here, but we are also talking of a man who is not only stupid but very dumb. Had he any balls and any respect for himself he would have walked over and told her not to come home, left and locked the home so she could not enter, then file for divorce the next morning. Many of the actions needed to be done on various accounts and such can be done 24/7 by computer now. No it isnt exciting to have you wife show you in a manner of minutes that everything you have lived for and thought true for years never really existed, at least not for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Yet another story where the guy really enjoys sucking cum out of his whores' snatch. I still don't get it...if some dude gets into that, why not cut out the middleman (so to speak) and get it straight from the tap? No great loss, not like there's much of a marraige...I wouldn't count marraige to a faithless whore as any great deal, and now that he's well on his way to being gay, he really doesn't need her at all. Ah, before I forget, if any commenter or the author could point out where the "loving wife" was in this story I'd sure appreciate it, must have missed it somehow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yep!!!

Might as well be a fag and just get it from the source!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking Coward husband

Wife has no love ir respect for him. But who would respect a coward. He should kill himself. Terrible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You're kidding right?

Ever heard of STD's or Aids? Ever wonder how many times your slut wife has let strangers fuck her? Time to get checked by the Doctor and file for divorce. She has neither love nor respect for you. What reasons would you possibly have to stick around? NONE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your kidding right?

This is any stright guys nightmare, but this shit turns you on? Why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another Loser/Fag Story

The wife rules with her pussy because he'll never keep his money and get another decent wife without any money?? Bullshit but probably the reality of the metrosexual pussy so-called 20-30 something males of today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dear Annonty. YOu should know all about

being controlled by a pussy. You're the biggest one on here. Keep reading ass hole and keep posting your sad little bitching cries for hell. Some real woman must have really put your sad little cock in vise sometime ago to kame you hate us so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nigger loving little fags.

What kind of a piece of shit couple would do this? Please God, no kids, this is sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good stuff!

My wife and I, we're retired and in our early 50's, have a buddy that stops by to relieve himself in my wife. He's been a friend for decades and after his wife passed, was just lost. After some drinking one night, I offered him my wife, not joking and they both liked the idea! I suffer from ED and even Viagra has a tough time getting me to 'rise' to the occasion. My wife could use a stiff cock the same as he needed a warm wet place to cum.

They disappeared into the bedroom and I didn't follow. A half hour later our friend comes out and sits with me, fully dressed. It was as if nothing had happened. We talked about everything we normally did, but he had just fucked my wife. After an hour my wife didn't get up, nerves probably, and after casting a few long glances at the bedroom door, our friend got up, excused himself and went back in. This time he was gone for longer, at least an hour. When he appeared the next time, he thanked me and I told him anytime and that I meant that.

After he left I went into the bedroom. My wife was laying there covered up and watching TV. She smiled at me and when I asked how it went, she replied that it went very well, both times! Then she thanked me. I disrobed and climbed into bed with her and I'm sure she was disappointed when she reached over and my cock was still soft. I reached down and felt between her legs and she was sopping! I couldn't stand it and crawled under the covers with my wife acting like I wasn't there. In the dark confines I could smell their combined juices and it was strong. I took a long lick and realized I had just swallowed our friends cum. Then I dug in with my tongue and the river that started to run out was amazing! He must have poured a quart into her! But I licked and sucked and swallowed until nothing more was coming out. That began our journey, she didn't say anything when I came up for air, just continued watching TV.

The next day was similar to the first, our friend stopped by and they didn't even stop to think, my wife took him by the hand and they disappeared into the bedroom, closing the door behind. When the door opened, he was tucking in his shirt and told me he had to run, he was going to be late for an appointment. The instant he was gone, I was up and into the bedroom where I found my wife just as the last time, watching TV under the blankets. I didn't even bother to strip down, I crawled up from the bottom of the bed and between her legs with my mouth. She was full again. I worked for at least an hour, giving her at least 3 orgasms I could hear while I made sure everything was cleaned out. During that time, my soft cock actually orgasmed into my pants and it felt wonderful!

Now none of us even pretend. He comes over and they call me in as soon as he's done so I can clean her up. We all talk (though I'm fairly busy!) through the entire process, there is nothing about humiliation taking place, it is about 3 people having sexual enjoyment. It didn't take long and I was cleaning his cock with my mouth too, while we all talked. He might groan or gasp and I try to make it a game and get him off so he can't fuck my wife again. It is a game we all enjoy though no one mentions what we're doing, ever.

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
A man that watches his wife cheat on him....

A man that watches his wife cheat on him, desrespect him, lie to him and does nothing to stop it, deserves the whore wife he has...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cuckie doodle doo!

Belongs in fags and cucks section!

allsop72allsop72about 6 years ago
state catagory

pls don't take up space....I r cuck shit -0000

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cheating wife

I caught my wife Tammy cheating when I had to work late then got off earlier than expected. So I thought I would suprize her and go to the club her and our friends were going to. The suprize was on me when I seen her and someone I didn't know all over each other so I left on the way out I seen one of our friends George that Tammy was with. George said Steve glad to see you made it out of work to come join us. I say George I wish I hadn't made it here I'm on my way out pointing towards Tammy then I asked him how long has this been going on behind my back he said it would be best if I would talk to Tammy. So I decided the heck with it I walked out onto the Dancefloor tab Tammy on the shoulder looking at her in the eye saying get yourself a lawyer I will see you in court goodbye also saying Tammy if you really wanted out of this marriage why couldn't you have just told me instead of making yourself a teeter I will be fighting I don't care if I spend my last dime but I will take the children. It was a long hard battle her claiming she did not want a divorce but I was not going to put up with this kind of respect to me. It was a long Court battle but I did finally end up with the children and of course not much money left over at the end I didn't care. The divorce wasn't over quite yet when I had a job offer in a town 40 miles from where we lived I took the offer the children and I moved Tammy was also fussing about that because she had to drive for her visitations I just said she brought it on herself I did not. The youngest of our three children graduated before I even went out on a date with anyone else I just was not interested. I had only loved one female other than the females in my family and hers and our daughters. Tammy kept after me every so often hoping that we could work things out. I just asked her how many different men had she been with? She said none other than the guy she was with the night I had seen her with and that was the last time she had seen or talked to him. I just said that was one to many. She said she knew that now and was very sorry. Then I asked how long had it been going on before I caught them? She said that she had met him at college that he was in one of her classes. So I asked you have been having an affair with him since college and I had never met him she must have been very good at hiding it. She said no no no that is just where she had met him and only spoke to him during before or after class nothing ever happened until about a month before I had caught them. She had ran into him while at the deli getting her lunch one day. They started talkin catching up on how their lives have been. Then one day somehow they ended up in a motel and done the worst thing she had ever done in her life letting him have her. She said they only had sex that one time they had talked some but nothing else happened. I just said from the actions that were going on the Dance Floor I found it hard to believe. She said that was the truth and that she would never lie to me. We did date some but never with that group of friends because I told her they work my friends if they were keeping something like that away from me. One night when we were out there was a small dance floor and she asked me to dance we went out on the Dance Floor and when I seen another couple all over each other I just turned and walked back to the booth she came over and ask me what just happened? I just said I just seen her and her lover dancing but it was not it was the other couple that triggered that off. We did have counseling but it was very tough on me because things kept popping up in my mind and the trust issue was very difficult to rebuild. Eventually we did get back together but I had a prenup drawn up that if either one of us trade the other walked away with everything. Sometime when she was supposed to be at work late I would actually borrow a friend's car and set somewhere close and watch her car to see if anything was happening I never caught her doing anything out of line finally thanks did get back 2 as normal as possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Threesome

Yes if I can't have equal opportunity and have just as much sex outside the marriage then divorce her. My exwife wanted me to share her that is when she didn't know that I knew. But at a party when I danced with this beautiful chic she got pissed at me and started flirting with another guy. I walked up to them and heard him say that he was going to another party. I spoke to the guy and said I was ready to go. I waited a little bit and walked to our car and drove by where she was talking to him she was not there so I drove around didn't see her. Then I seen his truck leaving pretty fast so I took off to follow. When he stopped at the party location I watched and I didn't see her. So I went back to the party that we attended and she was waiting for me and asked where did I go. I explained I thought the was she was pissed and didn't answer me and was gone when I went to pick her up she was gone so I figured she left with Romeo. Why in the H___ would you think I would do that? I just said because of you and Ronnie Donny Lonnie Jim Bobby and Larry. She said they are all just friends I never done anything with them. I said I beg your pardon would you like to see some pictures that show different? No answer. Ok she finally said. Ok just pack up and leave if I no go. I am not leaving she said. I said ok you touch another guy and I swear someone will get the H___ beat out of them and the children and I will be gone. I didn't learn of her infidelity until 15 years after it happened the guy had a heart attack and was older than me or I would have beaten him up. Don't know how but we are at 39 years. Please write some stories of men that will not tolerate BS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He was sure his wife loved him!

Really? Just for laughs! And from now on she will never respect him again.She didn't have a dark side. She was simply a cheap whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck…this writer is sure stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a normal or typical reaction by a healthy, mentally stable male; one who is confident in his own sexuality and has a secure grounding in life and human principles.

It would appear the lying, cheating, adulterous, gutter gash whore and the sniveling, groveling, vacuous excuse for a man are a sick match just made for each other.

They deserve each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous