All Comments on 'My Wife's Dirty Little Secret'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
The End?

The lack of a climatic finish is the only defect in a well

written and interesting story...

Orion623Orion623about 16 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyable reading and pretty interesting. Word usage problems detract a little bit but not enough to make the story unreadable. The twist of all of the women having to share a secret to get in the club was nicely done and something of a cliffhanger as it got around to Carol. The ending was somewhat of a letdown as it did nothing to resolve the husbands discovery of his wife's elicit relationships or her deceit. Still, it was really entertaining and very well done.

bearleebearleeabout 16 years ago
What Orion said

:)

bearlee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Novel story

Too long, and it just sort of ended, but a good read nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
well written, but not realistic

marriage is trust and respect.this was bullshit about wife having all these affairs.lesbians are not,they were affairs.the hubby let the wrong head do his thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Follow up Needed

What happened when you and Carol visited Jack & Darlene's hot tub??

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story,

highly erotic. I agree about a follow up being needed. I'd like to know about the hot tub visit and also what happens when he tells her he knows about the book club events. Does he start to include some D&S from the story of O in their marriage? Of course this is fiction, in real life she'd be nothing more than a cheating slut. Even though girl-girl action is hot the fact is that she didn't trust him, she lied to him and she went behind his back which makes it cheating, and cause for divorce. Or hell, she opened up the marriage, does that mean she doesn't mind if he plays around to? Maybe he should test the waters.

jimbo103jimbo103almost 9 years ago
Def erotic!

but this is how cheating starts, its always a sliperry slope it can never be stopped, no matter how much you claim to love ur spouse, once u keep secrets, it brings a hidden pleasure which makes u crave more secrets.......

if u seek thrill, ur life will be like a firework, bright & dazzling for a few moments,

if you seek contentment, ur life will be a candle burning through the night.

think about it, am not saying come clean abt everything, some secrets are better left untouched, atleast don't keep any more.

they say the divorce rate is abt 50%, hmmm, i wonder whats the percent of really faithful marriages i bet you my bottom dollar its below 20%

come on ladies wake up the clock is winding down on your self discovery bull.s

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SHE IS JUST A CHEATING FUCK SLUT WHORE

BEST THING HE COULD DO IS BELT HER WITH A 3 WOOD AND GET RID OF THE SLUT IN TO THE SAND TRAP AND BURY HER...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cheating? Divorce? Etc., etc., etc, as Professor Higgins would say (in "My Fair Lady" or "Pygmalion"). Not sure how much 'cheating' was going on as some commenters seem to think. It's certainly consensual between the ladies and even with his (unspoken) consent. And any heterosexual cheating would have been confessed or discussed, and his wife said none. Like that one woman, but not the protagonist's wife. Should she be confessing this stuff to her husband? Maybe or maybe not. What it fetishistic? Probably. But if it kept their 'home fires burning' and made their marriagers happier, then more power to them. No one was being emotionally hurt for the most part, and most of the wives were not stepping out on their husbands, leading to questionable paternities, etc. Soooooooooo... I would have destroyed the club tapes, removed the cameras/mics, and found a way to approach the wife privately to ensure it didn't lead to thoughts of real infidelity after I 'accidentally' overheard them. That would have led to the wife rethinking about how/if she crossed a line regarding her transexual sibling. In all, an interesting and thoughtful story. Also, God willing, hope my wife of 33 years doesn't have this kind of secret. But if that spousal arousal and a Blue Pill brought back our more 'active' younger years, then WTF? - From an oldster of 67 years, two adult children, with a much beloved wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"But honey, it's not cheating. We're all women; we didn't fuck any guys." I'm curious how many guys would be OK with a discovery like this. I guess it's a pro vs. cons type of deal. The deceit and the fact she's getting sexual with other women vs. the increased horniness and sexual rewards the hubby gets. We know some of the sluts did cheat on their husbands already, like Laurie with her boss, though that doesn't have anything to do with the group. But they all seem to be accepting of such behaviour, which is worrying. It's easy to elevate this to full-blown affairs or group sex parties with guys. At least the husband has dirt on them just in case he needs it in future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous