My Wife's New Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a good view of her pussy, and I knew she was ready. Richard seemed to sense that too.

“Alright, my little cheating slut, why don’t you sit on my cock for a change?” he asked. Jenna smiled and said:

“I need to get a condom first, I’m not on birth control!” Richard sneered but let her do it. She put on the condom she had done the way a few days earlier with my dick. Compared to this dick, mine was an easy task to cover in rubber. She had to use her hands for help until it was full on.

“Alright, Rob, take a good look, because now, your wife is going to get fucked for real!” Richard said, as Jenna squatted above his dick and slowly let her body down. First it seemed as if that monster wouldn’t even be able to penetrate her pussy. Although she was really wet, her pussy was pressed inwards, until suddenly the head of the monster disappeared between her lips. Jenna yelped:

“Oh god, it’s too big, it hurts really bad! I don’t think it will go any further!”

Richard just grinned, took hold of Jenna’s tiny waist, and with full force pushed up into her tight, white pussy. Jenna’s scream was so piercing, I thought all the glass in the house would shatter.

Richard’s big black dick was fully inside her pussy, stretching her to an absolute maximum. Jenna’s face was a mask of pure pain, but Richard didn't care. He started rhythmically pushing his dick inside her tiny pussy, holding her ass-cheeks and spreading them wide. It took Jenna about two minutes to get used to it.

“Oh my god, Richard, your dick is wonderful. I can’t believe it really fits into my pussy!” she purred between moans. She was now too rocking on his dick rhythmically, moaning all the time.

While riding Richard’s dick, she suddenly turned her head and looked me in the eyes.

“I don’t think I can ever fuck your puny little dick again, sorry, Rob, but that’s just impossible! I wouldn’t feel anything anymore!” she said. I was destroyed. How could she say that? She had always been satisfied with my dick, and I couldn’t believe she was really meaning what she had said.

She turned her head again, and started kissing Richard. Deep, loving kisses, kisses she would only give me.

“Do you love your husband?” Richard suddenly asked, while pumping into Jenna’s pussy.

“Yeah….I…do!” Jenna said. I was relieved, but wondered why Richard would say that. But as soon as she had said that, Richard started to quicken his pace, making Jenna moan like a bitch in heat.

“You love only him?” he asked again. It took a bit longer for Jenna to answer, it was obvious she was nearing climax.

“Yeah…..I……….really…..do!” It didn’t sound very convincing to me, and obviously it didn’t to Richard either. He started to really pump into Jenna, making her almost bounce off his dick. Jenna moaned and thrashed on top of him, holding on to his strong arms so as to not fall off his dick.

“Again, who do you love?” Richard asked. Jenna was now nearing unconsciousness, her body being fucked so hard she had problems keeping the balance. Suddenly her whole body tensed, and with a loud scream, she came:

“Oh…..my…..god!!!!! I…..love……only……you……Richard!” She screamed, as she came in hard waves, Richard’s dick still pumping inside her. I couldn’t believe what she was saying. I was sure it was only because she had had her orgasm. Well, I hoped so.

After her climax, she lay on top of Richard’s bulky chest, his rock hard dick still inside her. As her breathing stopped being as ragged, Richard talked:

“Well, if it’s like that, I guess you won’t mind opening up your ass for the one you love, right?” I saw this as a joke, and I was sure Jenna would smile and tell him the truth.

“Sure, baby, everything you want!” she purred. I was stunned. Jenna would definitely not let him fuck her ass with that dick! And she sure as hell didn’t love him. I started to protest:

“Uhh…listen Jenna-“

„Oh Rob, shut up, will you? You heard it, I’m in love with Richard, not you. So actually, you don’t even have a right to be in here. But I’m merciful with you, little whimp! You can stay and watch him trash my asshole!” Jenna cut me off and glared at me.

I wanted to leave. I got up.

“Sit the fuck down, whimp!” Richard ordered. He was sitting up now.

“You better sit down and stay, if that’s what my lover wants!” Richard said, and looked at Jenna. She smiled and nodded.

I didn’t know what to do. Richard was fucking huge, and I didn’t want to get hurt. So I decided to sit down.

“I’ve bought something to help you fuck my ass!” Jenna said, and searched with one hand underneath the bed. She came up with a bottle of KY. That slut had already planned on getting her ass fucked.

“You see, I was waiting for a real man to fuck my ass, Rob!” Jenna said and laughed at me. She was on all fours, pushing her small ass into the air.

“Take my ass, Richard, make me your whore!” she said to Richard. He was already kneeling behind her, and smeared a generous amount of KY onto her tiny little anus. It twitched a little and when it was all greasy, Richard forcefully pushed two fingers inside Jenna’s ass.

“Ohh…..that hurts!” she said. She tried to get away from Richard’s fingers, but his other strong hand held her in place.

“You can bet your sweet little ass that it will hurt a lot more once my dick is inside your ass, so keep calm!” he said to her. Jenna obediently nodded, and kept still.

Richard pulled out his fingers and made Jenna lick them clean. She purred and told him how good her ass tasted. Richard smeared some KY on his dick, and without further ado, started to push into Jenna’s virgin ass.

From my vantage point, it looked impossible. Her small ass was barely as wide as three times Richard’s dick, and now he was trying to get that one in. Jenna whimpered into the pillow, but pushed her ass towards Richard’s dick, trying to invade her bowels. Suddenly there was a popping noise, and the head was in. It looked grotesquely unnatural. Jenna’s asshole was stretched so wide, it seemed to rip any second. And that was just the head in.

Jenna’s scream had been muffled by the pillow, but it was still very loud. Richard didn’t care. He pushed again, and a few inches more slid in. Jenna kept wailing as her tiny ass was brutally fucked.

“That’s a fucking tiny ass you got there, slut!” Richard said and kept pushing. Soon, Jenna didn’t care about the pain anymore. Whenever Richard pushed, she pushed too, trying to get more of his meat inside her. With their combined efforts, they were soon fucking into each other, Richard’s balls slapping Jenna’s pussy. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen, that large black dick invading that tiny white pussy.

Jenna was moaning and screaming on that bed, while Richard steadily fucked her loosened up asshole.

“Oh, I love you Richard, I love you so much! More than I could ever love my husband!” Jenna screamed.

They kept fucking, Jenna getting louder and louder, and suddenly she screamed:

“Oh god, Richard, please cum into my pussy!” That couldn’t be possible, I thought to myself. He’d fucking impregnate her.

“Please, Richard, give me your seed, I want your baby. I only want your baby.” She screamed. Well, it was possible. That slut was going to have Richard’s baby.

Richard laughed and turned to me:

“Well, Rob, here you have it. Your wife’s mine now. I’m gonna give her a nice, black baby, make her my personal, pregnant whore!” With that her pulled out of Jenna’s ass, pushed his dick inside of her pussy and with a loud roar, came deep inside her.

“Oh baby, that’s good, shoot it deep inside my fertile womb, make me your pregnant whore!” Jenna moaned and milked Richard’s cock.

When their moaning had finally subsided, Jenna looked at me, spent.

“Rob, you can now leave. Sleep on the couch, and leave me here with my new husband, we’ll have to make sure that I’m really going to be pregnant after tonight.” She said and grinned up at Richard.

I got up and quietly left the room, leaving the two lovers in my former bed. As I fell asleep on the couch, listening to the bed springs squeak beneath their bodies, I knew my old life had ended and a new one begun.

…To be continued?

Please send me some feedback, I really need to know what you think. Thanks!!!

12