My Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at my mother-in-law sleeping on the bottom berth right opposite to mine. Her window blind had been pulled shut making her berth comfortably dark, but enough light had come through my window to let me see her sleeping figure. Her feet was covered up with the thick blanket provided by Indian Railways. However, it looked like she had pushed the uncomfortably rough blanket down below her waist in her sleep. I was treated to the vision of her left profile. She had worn a blue saree and blouse for the train journey and now the entire left side of her hips and waist below her blouse was bare. The pallu of her saree was dishevelled and lay bunched on her right causing her navel to be exposed till just below her belly button. I started getting a curious feeling of excitement as I ran my eyes over her navel. She had a fair amount of fat on her belly that looked respectable for the 48 year old woman that she was. My eyes travelled to the rise of her breasts. Covered in a blue blouse, the measure to which her breasts rose up from her upper waist, even while she was lying on her back, suggested a bust size bigger than her two daughters. They looked meatier and rounder than Navya's or Swetha's tits. I felt a tingling in my penis... but I was also aware than if any other occupants of nearby berths happened to look in her direction, they too would be treated to the unintentional skin show. So I slowly extended my left hand towards her navel and pinched her pallu between my thumb and index finger. Gently I dragged the cloth over, covering up her navel. A conflict brewed inside me as I continued watching her with arousal. With mom, I felt like an old soul... as if I was older and wiser than my actual age. This was the polar opposite of how Navya made me feel. Just being near Navya gave me an erection most of the time... like a sex-crazy virgin.

All the way till the train reached Pune station, I kept watch over my companion. Once we reached, I woke mom up. We grabbed our bags and alighted. It was 4 AM when the auto we hailed dropped us off at our apartment building. I had asked Swetha to lock the main door from inside with her key so that I could open it with mine and let ourselves in without disturbing her or Navya. We got inside and closed the door behind us. I then removed my shoes, put my bag by the sofa and reclined on it.

"Aren't you going to your bedroom to sleep?" mom whispered, stopping midway to her bedroom.

"I don't want to wake Swetha." I whispered back.

"But you can't sleep on the sofa... it doesn't look comfortable." She said.

"It's not so bad." I tried to assure her.

"No... I can't let you sleep here so uncomfortably and then go sleep on the bed in my room... you're coming with me... no arguing." She told me, leaving me no choice but to follow her into her room. We made sure we made as little noise as possible. She switched on the light. My heart was pounding in anticipation whether she really meant that I could sleep in the same bed with her.

She gestured that I should take the near side of the bed. I followed her instructions and lay on the bed. I looked at her expecting to see her walk around and lay on the other side... but instead I saw her hands move up towards her left shoulder. Her fingers fiddled at the pin that had fastened her pallu onto her blouse. She took the pin out of the fabric.

"I'm just going to change into my Maxi." She said, but not looking at me.

"Should I step out for a minute?" I asked, wanting to appear polite.

"If you feel you should, Yes." She answered perplexing me. I was at a loss for what it meant.

Did she want me to step out, but didn't want to say so to not inconvenience me at this hour... did she want me to feel like I should step out... or was it that she didn't mind if I stayed, but if I felt obligated to step out I should. It felt like a difficult puzzle. While I lay still on the bed deciphering the meaning of her cryptic words, she took it to mean that I'd decided to stay.

I watched with amazement as she pulled the pallu off her chest and unwrapped the saree off her waist. Her chubby navel lay exposed before my feasting eyes. For some reason, I didn't avert my eyes... I had an instinct that she wouldn't tell me to. She threw the saree into the laundry basket in the corner and stood before me in just her petticoat and blouse. A hint of cleavage showed just above the hooks of her blouse. She still wasn't looking at me... as if not looking at me somehow made what she was doing less taboo than it was. Her hands then went to the front of her blue blouse. Her fingers undid the hooks in the middle, one by one... her cleavage deepened and a black fabric came into view, her bra. She undid all the hooks and pulled the two ends apart, baring the front of her black bra. She then pulled her arms one after the other out of the blouse's sleeve and discarded the blue cloth. It felt like a repeat of what had happened the previous day, albeit with one difference. Yesterday, she was wearing a red bra while today it was a black one. She walked towards the almirah and turned her back to me, while she opened it. My cock stirred in my pant as I watched the view of mom's back, her bra straps forming the top half of the letter 'H'. She pulled out a maxi and closed the almirah. She then turned towards me and was about to pull the maxi on herself when I spoke.

"Can I ask you something?" My conscious mind didn't even know what I wanted to ask. It just wanted to prolong mom's undressed state for some more time.

She stopped and looked at me for the first time since entering the room.

"Do women not take their bra off when they go to bed?" My subconscious mind prompted my mouth to voice the question. While she was a little hesitant before I asked the question, now there was an amused look on her face.

"Does Swetha not?" she asked.

"Never in the past one year." I said.

"Some women don't... apparently... but some do." She answered.

"Do you?" I turned the spotlight on her with the question. While she was stumped initially, the look of amusement came back soon.

"Sometimes... when it's too hot... or if the bra is too tight." She said. She looked at me as if asking me if I had anymore questions. When I didn't speak readily, she moved to put the maxi on... but I interrupted again.

"Can I just say... that... that you are a beautiful woman." She smiled at my shyness in saying the words. She looked at me like that, smiling, for a few seconds.

Then to my surprise I saw her hands go behind her. I don't know how she did it holding the maxi in one hand, but I heard the 'snap' of the hooks coming undone. Her breasts bulged out a little as they got unconstrained by the pressure of the hooks. Then mom raised her hands to pull the maxi on her. The raised hands caused her black bra to ride up a little and expose her fleshy underboobs. My underwear strained with the pressure of my thickening cock. She pushed her hands through the sleeves and the maxi fell down covering her torso. She bent and smoothed it down on her thighs. When she stood straight her right hand moved towards and inside her left sleeve and pulled the strap of the bra out, extricating her arm from it. My cock jumped in my pants. Then her left hand did the same inside her right sleeve. Then she inserted her right hand into the maxi below her neck and pulled the bra completely out and off her. It dangled down on her hand for a brief moment before she threw it into the laundry basket. I was mesmerised as my eyes followed its trajectory into the basket. When my eyes came back to mom, I found her eyes on mine.

"It was tight." She said with a straight face. A shiver radiated up from my cock and spread over my body hearing her words. She then came round and lay down on the other side of the bed, after switching the light off. She lay near the edge leaving considerable space between me and her.

I lay there, my mind replaying the last few minutes before the light was switched off. I couldn't believe it. Mom had knocked off Navya's top removal in the car from the podium first place and claimed the spot for the sexiest moment of my entire life. I looked over at her. Her eyes were closed as she tried to get a few more minutes of shut eye.

My mind was wide awake coz my cock was. My cock wouldn't go down coz my mind was shuffling between images of Navya and Mom in just their bra. Minutes went by. Mom had started to snore lightly.

My mind now focussed on the memory of Navya's breasts clad in the strapless bra inside the car... her comparatively smaller yet round breasts. I tried picturing her wearing the Victoria's Secret brallete that I had picked out for her... one that I planned to ask my friend currently in Malaysia to buy as a favour. It was a sexy item made of thin lace material. It had a pretty corset like extention below the breasts down to her upper waist area. Suddenly an idea popped into my head.

I glanced at mom. She was snoring peacefully. I lifted myself off the bed taking utmost care not to wake mom up. I stood up and tiptoed slowly towards the corner where the laundry basket was. The dim light of the sky at dawn had slipped through the nearby window. I put my hand in the basket and rummaged. When my hands came across what I had intended to check, I lifted it out of the basket. Mom's black bra dangled from my hand. I brought it nearer to the window and searched for the lapel. When I found it I checked it for the size. It said '38C'. I smiled as the idea took concrete shape inside my head. I was going to ask my friend to buy a second bra... a 38C bra. My cock tingled in excitement at the idea as well as the bra in my hand. I ran my fingers on the inside of the bra's cup. It felt a little damp. I brought it up and pressed it to my nose, inhaling the sweet smell of mom's boob sweat.

I placed the bra back in the basket a few seconds later and tiptoed out of mom's room. I looked at the clock in the living room. It showed 6.18 AM. I peeked inside my room and found Swetha asleep on the bed. I came back to the living room. I looked at the door to Navya's room. It was slightly ajar. I went closer and stood outside her door. I placed my hand on it. I turned my head back listening for any sounds from Swetha's room or Mom's room. There was none.

I pushed open the door and entered Navya's room. It was fairly illuminated inside from the dawn sky light falling in through the partly open curtains. I saw Navya's sleeping figure on the single bed, covers drawn up to her neck. I kneeled down beside her bed and observed her face... tracing my eyes over it's contours. She was definitely the prettier sister. I contemplated on how to wake her up.

I lowered my face down to her cheek and planted a gentle kiss. I then withdrew some distance not to scare her. Her eyes slowly blinked open.

"Good morning baby!" I whispered. A smile formed on her lips as she realized it was me.

"You're back!" she exclaimed in her raspy early morning voice.

"Yes I am... and I wanted to surprise you... and also a little payback for what you did to me in the lift the other day." I reminded her how she'd surprised me with a kiss on the cheek that day. Her smile grew wider.

"Wait... what time is it? Where is Mom... and Swetha?" she asked.

"It's still early... 6.20... Mom went to bed... and Swetha's still asleep." I said.

"Want to come with me to the terrace and enjoy some fresh morning air?" I added, wanting to be alone with her.

"Yes." She said and sat up on the bed.

My eyes hooked like a magnet on the surprise view on her chest. She had on a white shirt and there were two prominent protrusions at the front, her nipples pushing the cloth out.

I stood up as she swung her legs down from the bed and got up.

"Let's go." She said, but stopped as she realized where my eyes were looking.

"Baby... don't look." She immediately brought her hands up in front, covering the protrusions. I was brought out of my daze by her words.

A naughty grin played on my face as I said, "so... you go bra free at night huh?" She blushed a deep red.

"Baby can you step out and wait for me?" she asked still blushing.

"Why?" I asked with a mock innocence.

"Baby please... I'll be out in a minute." She pleaded.

"Nope." I said and stood my ground. She stood in front of me for a long minute, unsure of what to do.

She then turned her back to me and went to her almirah. She opened it and pulled out a dupatta. She turned back to face me after wearing it on her chest. Now she grinned back at me.

"Let's go." She said again picking up her phone.

Quietly we slipped out and went up to the terrace. The sky was clear, providing a respite from the incessant rains of the past couple of months. The air was cool. We went near the parapet and looked out at the scene in front of us. The highway and the buildings on the other side of it shrouded in mist.

Navya stood close beside me. I placed my right hand on her waist and pulled her closer. She rested her head on my shoulder. I rubbed gently on her waist as we enjoyed the cool air. As seconds ticked by, my hand got a little adventurous climbing higher on her side with each pass.

"I'm so happy to see you again." I said.

"Me too baby. I missed you so much." My hands rubbed higher.

"I can't wait to see the dresses you picked out." I said, moving my hand even higher. I stopped as my fingers came in contact with the underside of her breast. She took a quick intake of breath as she felt my hand rest on the fleshy bottom of her breasts. My cock grew erect at the thought of her tits being just an inch away from being grasped into my right palm... but just as my hand started moving again, she pushed me and my hand fell away from her breast.

"Don't be greedy baby!" she said sensuously. I was a little miffed at having been so close and then being denied. However, I didn't let it show. I realized that it would take some serious perseverance and patience with this feisty girl. I put a sheepish smile on my face at being caught about to put my hand inside the cookie jar... but the disappointment might have shown through. It seemed like she felt a little bad about pushing me.

"Come here... let me show you the dresses I picked out." She said. I went closer as she opened her mobile and typed the URL of a brand named 'Reformation'. I didn't put my hand back on her waist fearing further admonishment.

"You can keep your hand on my waist... if you promise not to let it wander like before." She said. I kept my hand on her waist.

'Perseverence and patience,' I repeated in my mind as I forced my hand to be still.

Once the website loaded, she browsed down and clicked on an image. She showed me once it loaded. It was a black midi length dress with a V-neck. The sleeve came down to her elbows. While the dress was pretty, what I had in mind was sexier ones. She showed me more dresses with different designs but all of them with sleeves and of midi length. I took the phone from her after some time and browsed through the website. I stopped at a black mini dress that stopped at mid-thigh. It had ruched sleeves and a square neck. I imagined Navya in that dress... her legs and thighs showing. I liked the image my mind conjured.

"This one looks sexy." I showed it to her.

"It's too short." She complained as she studied the dress. I had expected some hesitation. These kind of dresses she'd only have seen in movies.

"But you'd look amazing!" I tried to coax her. Still her face showed doubts.

I went back to browsing. I figured if I showed her some more similar dresses and tell her how beautiful they'd look on her, she'd relent... but the more mini dresses I showed her, her hesitation only increased.

Then I found a gorgeous dress. I had a feeling she'd be less hesitant about this. It was a midi dress with lace detailing at the waist and on the bottom part of the skirt. While it would not really expose her thighs, the lace material of the skirt would offer a hint of her bare legs till just above her knees. But I didn't know how she was going to feel about the top half of the dress. The V-neck and the spaghetti straps would expose considerable skin on her chest and shoulders. I showed her the dress and waited expectantly.

She seemed less hesitant than before. She studied the dress swiping through the pictures... judging how it'd look from different angles.

"Baby, it's pretty low at the front as well as back... I don't know." She said.

"But you promised you'd let me decide." I complained.

"Baby... you don't understand... this dress is meant to be worn without a bra... look." She said. I looked at the phone screen as she swiped through the different angles and realized that the model in the picture was not wearing a bra.

"I can't wear that to the mall or the movies." She said.

I had really liked the dress. My mind was working on ways to convince Navya to agree to it.

"What if you wore a jacket over it?" I suggested. Her face softened as she warmed up to the idea.

"Okay." She agreed. I asked her to share the webpage to my whatsapp and we snuck back into the apartment before either Swetha or Mom woke up.

Once Navya went to brush her teeth, I shared the picture of the dress to my friend in Malaysia. I also sent her details of the Victoria's Secret bralette I'd picked for Navya. I then went on the Victoria's Secret website to pick out a bra for mom. Being C cups, a bra for her didn't really need padding. So I applied the filter of 'unlined bras'. I browsed through the results and came across a red lace bra with a plunging neckline that would show a lot of cleavage. It looked really sexy on the model in the pictures. I made up my mind. I shared details of mom's bra too with my friend and hoped that she wouldn't ask why I wanted to buy bra's in two different sizes.

Soon everyone was up and went about their morning routines. Me and Navya kept stealing glances at each other frequently. After breakfast we said bye to mom and left the house. As she waved bye, I remembered what she'd told me about being lonely in the house all day. I made a mental note to call and check up on her a couple of times every day.

While Swetha walked to her bank, me and Navya were back to our daily drive. She was really chatty having missed me the past two days. The traffic was heavy on the road. We were caught in long queues at every intersection. I was getting frustrated at having to drive in the first and second gears alone. She sensed it and kept her hand over mine on the gear shaft. Her angelic smile eased my mind. She was five minutes late for her class when I dropped her at the college.

My traffic troubles continued however. The nearer I got to the city, the slower the traffic moved. I swallowed my road rage and stopped myself from honking. While the vehicles were moving at snail's pace on my side of the divider, the road on the other side was free. I looked at my watch. There was no way I was going to reach office on time. I called up my boss to inform him. I found out from him that some really old building had collapsed and he was stuck in a traffic gridlock some distance ahead of me.

"We'll work from home today... but at this rate I think I'll be stuck here till noon... if you can, take a U-Turn and go back." He said. I quickly rolled down my window and put my hand out, indicating my intention to take a U-Turn to those behind me... but none of them were in a mood to give me space. Annoyed, I steered the car sharply to the right cutting of a bus and eliciting Marathi swearwords from the driver. I entered the right most lane and inched forward towards a U-Turn. I relaxed once I turned and got going in the reverse direction. I first thought of calling mom and telling her that I was coming back, but dropped it. I decided to surprise her. I drove faster than usual as the road going out of the city was free. I pressed the accelerator further down as got on the highway. I reached the exit to my building locality in record time. A few metres before my apartment I saw a flower vendor on the street. On a curious urge, I stopped and bought a red rose from him. I placed it safely in my bag as I paid him and continued towards my building.