My Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, I pressed the calling bell to my apartment with my left hand while holding the rose in my right.

"This is for you!" I said as Mom opened the door. I enjoyed the surprise on her face as I handed her the red rose and stepped in. I closed the door behind me and plonked on the sofa. I was sweaty and a little tired. Mom still stood by the door, confused. I laughed at her confused state as I told her what had happened.

"That doesn't explain the rose." She spoke once I finished telling the story of the collapsed building and that traffic gridlock.

My face wore an honest smile as I said, "That is to make up to you for all the days you were lonely." Her expression told me that she truly appreciated the gesture.

"Can I get a cup of tea?" I requested her. She went into the kitchen. She emptied a glass bottle and filled it with water to use as a vase. She lowered the rose into the bottle and put it on the dining table before starting on the tea.

My neck and shoulders were paining from the morning's ordeal. I placed a soft pillow behind my neck and leaned back on the sofa. I called up my boss again to see if he had managed to get out of traffic. Unfortunately for him, he was still stuck.

Mom brought two cups of tea and offered me one just as I hung up the call. I relaxed as I sipped the strong tea. Mom sat beside me sipping from her cup. I noticed that she was wearing the same maxi she had put on in front of me early in the morning. Apparently she hadn't taken a bath. The cogs in my head started turning, when I sensed the opportunity of applying oil on her back once again.

I cleared my throat and spoke, "How is your back now?"

"Worse... from last night's train journey." She answered.

"Have you applied the oil today?" I asked.

"No." she said, but I had already guessed that. Now I waited. It became quiet as both of us silently sipped our tea. I was waiting for her to ask me to do it for her... but then it appeared to me that she might want me to offer to do it. The amount of liquid in my cup decreased as I weighed my options. When I had emptied my cup, she put her hands out to take it from me. It seemed like the timer for the window where I could offer a massage was running out. I extended my arm and placed my cup on her palm.

"Would you like for me to do it?" I asked.

"I was just about to ask you." She said. She took the cups to the kitchen and came back.

"In my room?" she asked, letting me know that she'd like me to follow her into her bedroom. But I didn't want to do it sitting sideways. It was hard to get proper leverage that way.

"It's difficult doing it sitting sideways." I told her, but that was not the only reason. I wanted to see if she'd let me straddle her back to massage her... but it sounded crude when I said it in my head.

"How about if you bring a stool and I sit on it in front of you?" she suggested. I weighed it against the option in my head. I decided to put off my idea for later.

"Fine." I said. She went into her room to bring the bottle and I went to the kitchen to bring the stool. I came back first and sat on the sofa placing the stool in front of me. Shortly she was back with the bottle of oil. My cock was already hard in the expectation of getting to see her undress again.

She handed me the bottle first. She then crossed her arms in front of her and pinched the fabric of the maxi on either side. Slowly she lifted it. Her ankles came into view first... then her blue petticoat. Her fleshy belly was exposed as the maxi rose above it. Finally, she pulled it over her bra-clad chest and her head. She threw the cloth on the sofa beside me and stood in front of me. I was a little disappointed because I remembered her taking off the black bra from underneath her maxi in the morning. I had expected too much too soon. Apparently the women in this family enjoyed the slow tease.

She had probably put it back on in the morning before coming out of her room... but my cock still tingled at the view in front of me. I gestured to the stool I'd placed in front of me. She took two steps towards it and turned her back to me. Slowly she lowered her back down and sat on the stool. She then gathered up her loose hair that fell down on her back and tied it up in a top-knot. Then she became still.

"Oil will get on your bra." I said, implying it as a purely practical matter while it was way more than that.

"You should do what you have to." She let me know her cryptic response and brought her hands to the front, holding the bra to her breasts. My heart started beating out of my chest as I realized that she had left it to me whether to unhook her bra or not.

My fingers shivered with excitement as they approached the hook of mom's bra. I inserted my middle finger underneath the wing-bands of her bra, right below the hooks. I then used my index finger and thumb to pinch the tips of the wing-bands together. The hooks got released from the eyes. As I eased the pressure on my fingers, the pressure of the elastic got released and the wing-bands snapped away baring her back to me. Mom closed the gap between her arms and her sides. The sides of her boobs would also have been bared if she hadn't done so.

I couldn't help but grin as the full expanse of her back lay within reach of my arms. I poured a generous amount of oil from the bottle onto my right hand. I placed my left palm flat on her back and pushed, signalling to her that she should bend forward a little. I then gently turned my oil filled right palm down on the middle of her back. Drops of oil started racing down towards her petticoat unable to resist the pull of gravity. My left palm stopped them in their tracks, smearing them on her exposed skin.

When the oil was sufficiently and evenly spread on her back, my palms moved up to her shoulder and pushed the shoulder straps off there. My oily palms then rubbed between the tip of her shoulder and the base of her neck. As my palms moved inwards on her shoulder, my thumbs met at the back of her neck and traced a short line up to the base of her head.

Mom remained silent as my palms kneaded her shoulders. It felt odd. If this was Swetha, I would have been treated to soft moans.

"Doesn't this feel good?" I asked.

"Yes." She answered.

"Swetha always makes happy noises when I rub her shoulders." I stated, settling for 'happy noises' as a somewhat decent substitute for the word 'moan'.

"Swetha's neck and shoulders are very sensitive and ticklish," she said, "but it takes more to make me moan."

The suggestive statement thrilled me. I licked my lips to moisten them. They had become dry with my excitement and nervousness. I moved on from her shoulders to her back. Starting from the shoulders, I dragged my palms down her oily back, applying a good amount of pressure, all the way down to her hips. I repeated this motion over the next few minutes. Still she remained quiet. I felt desperate to hear her moan. I just couldn't be content with average masseuse skills.

"Do you have any sensitive areas?" I tried to glean some useful information from her... but she didn't respond.

However, her arms which she had held tightly against her sides became loose, opening up a small gap between them. As the arms which supported the unhooked bra loosened, the bra slid down a little at the sides exposing her fleshy side boobs. I realized that what just happened was a hint about her sensitive area.

I held my palms on the side of her waist and slid them upwards. They progressed up uninterrupted till my fingers came in contact with something meatier. My fingers were now touching the sides of her breasts. I heard a quick gasp. I had found the spot. I kept the base of my palms still and moved my fingers in small circles on her side boobs. Her breaths became deeper. But still she wasn't moaning.

I moved my palms forward millimeter by millimeter while my fingers continued their circular motion. The rise and fall of her chest became more pronounced as my fingers came closer and closer towards her front. While the heavy breathing in itself was quite audible, I became obsessed wanting to hear her moan. I kept advancing my hands and my palms got filled with fatter flesh. On one move, my middle finger felt a difference in the texture of skin underneath it and just then she let out a sensuous moan. Her arms instantly came closed against her sides trapping my hands in between, my middle fingers right at the edge of her areola. My hands were prevented from going any further. I didn't give up and traced my middle fingers along the edge of her areola.

"Mmmmm," she moaned loud.

"Mmmm Nitin... mmm... Nitin don't." she spoke in between moans.

"Don't what?" I asked as I kept moving my middle fingers along her areola, mere millimetres away from her nipple.

"You know what... mmm... Nitin!" she replied with a tone of urgency.

"No... tell me... don't what?" I prodded.

"Mmmm... Nitin! Mmmm... Don't touch my nipples Nitin!" She almost screamed the words as she jumped up from the stool. She ran out of the living room and into the common bathroom. I was left on the sofa with outstretched arms which had just been massaging her side boobs. I heard the door being bolted. I followed her when I came back to my senses.

"Mom?" I called, standing outside the door. I heard shuffling of clothes inside.

"Mom?" I called again, worried now. But I froze at the voice from inside.

"Shankar... mmm... Shankar yesss... suck my nipples." I heard my mother-in-law moan the name of her late husband. I had never heard her address him by name before. Malayali women rarely do... but now I was hearing his name being called out lustfully.

The noises coming from inside the bathroom left no doubt in my mind that my mother-in-law was masturbating thinking of her dead husband. I felt pity for her and felt horny at the same time. Hurriedly, I opened the fly of my pant and pulled my hard cock out. I started jerking my cock standing right outside the closed bathroom door.

"Mmm... Shankar... lick my hard nipples." I heard mom say. I don't know what came over me.

"Yes Uma... I'm going to lick your hard nipples," words came out of my mouth.

"It's me... Shankar." I added. I jerked my cock faster. Voices from inside the bathroom grew louder.

"Mmm... yesss... keep licking my nipples darling." She said.

"Yesss... My lips are enveloping your nipple Uma... I'm licking it hard."

"Oh Shankar!" her moans became wilder.

"Uma... my cock is so hard... it wants to be inside you." I said, as a stroked my cock dripping pre-cum.

"Put it inside me Shankar." I heard.

"Yesss... I'm going to insert my cock in your vagina... Uma... it's so tight," I upped the dirty talk, "my cock feels amazing sliding into your wet hole."

"It's wet for you my husband," She moaned, "I missed your cock."

"It missed your vagina to Uma... Let me give you a good fucking." I spoke trying to channel the spirit of my dead father-in-law through me.

"Yesss... fuck me good Shankar."

"Oh God... Uma... I'm fucking you... My cock feels amazing." And it truly did. Even if I was just jerking my cock standing outside the bathroom door, my mind was picturing myself having intercourse with mom. I was close to cumming.

"Oh... I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum inside you Uma." I strained to talk as my balls tingled.

"Yes Shankar... fill my vagina with your semen... cum in me." She said, and it pushed me over the edge. My cock shot out long ropes of cum and it landed on the door step.

"I'm cumming... I'm cumming." I said.

"Oh God... yes... I'm cumming too... Yes Shankar... Oh God." Her moans were frantic. She was having an orgasm.

My pulsating cock shot a few more ropes of cum on the door. Once my balls were emptied, I supported myself with my hand on the wall as I panted.

"Oh Shankar... mmm." She kept moaning as waves of orgasm hit her. Her voice quietened only after a minute.

I stuffed my shrinking cock back inside my pants and waited to see the state in which mom was going to emerge from the bathroom. One minute... Two minutes went by. The door stayed closed. I was getting impatient. Just then I heard her speak.

"Nitin, Son... please go into your room... I won't be able to bear coming out and seeing you there... I can't let you see me like this." She said.

I was so disappointed... but her voice sounded so vulnerable that I decided to allow her the small courtesy. I walked into my bedroom and closed the door... but inside I kept my ear to my bedroom door.

I heard the bathroom door open and her footstep as she exited... but she stopped right outside. I had thought that she'd make a run to her room... but something had stopped her. My chest felt ticklish as I realized that she had seen my cum on the doorstep. That was what made her stop. She was looking at my cum. The sensation spread across my chest.

A few seconds later, I heard her enter her bedroom and close the door. I came out of my room and stood outside the common bathroom where I had just done the best jerk off of my life. I looked at the door and the doorstep. My cum stains were still there. I picked up the footmat outside the bathroom. I then used it to wipe the door and the doorstep clean.

I remained standing at the spot for a while... where mom and I had masturbated a few minutes ago... she inside and I outside... where we both had pretended that I was her dead husband.

I was concerned about the future. What would happen when Navya and Swetha are back... would we be able to behave normally... more importantly... what would happen the next time mom and I are alone... would she continue with our sexy episodes... would I have to pretend like I'm 'Shankar' again?

To be continued.