Mykonos Weekend Liberty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I kissed her again, I ran my hand lightly from Donna's fully exposed soft breasts, down her stomach, and over the front of her smooth satin panties. I pressed my fingers lightly against her inner thighs and she spread her legs wider at my gentle urging. Jim reached down and removed Donna's sandals.

Jim cut in, and turned Donna to face him. As they kissed, he ran his hand lightly over the crotch of her satin panties. Donna spread her legs still wider at his touch.

I cut in, and turned Donna to face me. Pulling her towards me while we kissed, I gently moved my hand inside the front of her panties to caress her pussy, while Jim grasped the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them halfway down over her hips.

Jim cut in, kissing Donna and pulling her towards him, as he leaned back on the sofa. When Jim had raised her bottom off of the sofa, I slowly pulled Donna's satin panties halfway down her thighs. Jim explored her pussy with his hand, and gently eased Donna back down on the sofa. He and I each put a hand on either side of her bunched up panties and slowly pulled them all the way down her legs and off. We could see Donna's thick, dark-brown bush extending above her meaty thighs, even with her legs closed.

Jim took Donna's legs and turned her so that she was sitting sideways on the sofa, facing him. I moved off of the sofa and gently took her by the shoulders and laid her on her back.

Voluptuous Donna lay stretched out, completely naked except for her jewelry, on the sofa smiling up at us in expectation. Her face and chest was slightly flushed, her makeup was badly smeared, and her breath was shallow. Jim knelt down beside Donna and bent his head between her legs while he spread them wide. I knelt down near her face and tongue-kissed her while I cradled her head in one arm and gently fondled her soft breasts and erect nipples with my free hand.

"Keep Donna company, Greg," Jim said from between her wide open legs, "I'm going to be busy down here for awhile."

Jim always claimed to be an expert cuntlapper, so he took the lead in eating Donna's pussy. As my back was to him, I couldn't see what Jim was doing between her wide spread legs. I could, however, hear kissing and sucking sounds. It was very obvious that Donna liked what Jim was doing, as she moaned softly in pleasure as we both attended to her.

Donna put her arms around me as I held her soft breasts and kissed her mouth, cheeks, and neck. Alternately, I would move down and kiss her breasts, paying special attention to her ripe, erect nipples.

After awhile, Donna's began to breath faster, and writhe on the sofa. She said, "Oh god!" as she pulled me to her and pushed her tongue into my mouth. Shifting my body, I lightly pressed my chest against her breasts, while slowly rolling a hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

Donna clutched me to her, bucked hard, and threw her head back. "Oooooh! Oooooh! Oooooh!" she cried, as she convulsed and climaxed for the first time.

"Oh god!" Donna cried. Her eyes were shining as she looked up at me, and she was flushed and bathed in sweat.

I heard Jim say, "Want to trade places, Greg?" He continued, "She tastes really good!" When I looked over at him, he had a big, self-satisfied grin on his face.

I kissed Donna on the forehead before trading places with Jim. He said, "Now, be gentle with her." He continued, "After you've licked her good all over, pull on her pussy lips with just your lips. Don't use your teeth. When she's good and hot, pull on her clit with your lips, and suck it into your mouth." He finished, "You can put your fingers in her, but be gentle because Donna's pretty tight."

Raising an eyebrow, I smiled at Jim, but followed his expert instructions. Donna's thick bush was wet and matted from Jim's muff diving, and I smelled her musky, woman odor as I moved my face closer to her naked, exposed pussy. Reaching an arm around each of her meaty thighs, I gently spread her legs wide apart. Slowly and gently, I kissed my way up her open thighs, alternating from one side to the other. I gently licked her entire already wet vulva when I reached her crotch. Separating her inner pussy lips with my tongue, I gently licked her slit, tasting her womanly juices.

Donna squeezed my head between her thighs. I had to use my hands to gently spread her legs again. Using my lips, I pulled on her inner pussy lips. Licking my fingers, I slowly pushed one finger into Donna's warm, wet pussy. Jim was right, even after an orgasm, Donna was still pretty tight. I suspected that this woman hadn't been laid in quite a long time.

Gently, I pushed my second finger into Donna's tight pussy. She feebly thrashed her legs in the air as I slowly rotated my fingers inside of her. I heard Donna softly moan, "Oooooh! Oooooh!" so I was sure that she was enjoying my attentions.

Pursing my lips around Donna's erect clit, I sucked her into my mouth while slowly moving my two fingers in-and-out of her warm, wet pussy. Donna moaned and writhed softly on the sofa as I continued my attentions to her crotch. After a few minutes she thrashed her legs and spasmed in climax. With her thighs clamped over my ears I heard a muffled, "Oooooh! Oooooh! Oooooh! Oh god!"

Donna collapsed on the sofa after her climax. I looked up and Jim laughed and said, "Congratulations, Greg! By the powers invested in me, I declare you to be a Certified Muff Diver!"

Jim looked down at Donna and said, "Don't you agree, Donna?"

"Oh, yes!" she giggled and answered, "He's really good!" She finished, "You both are really good!"

Donna lay flushed and bathed in sweat, again, as she smiled up at us from the sofa with her legs spread carelessly open. Jim took her hand and said, "I think that it's time that we moved over to the bed where we'll have more room." Donna slowly got up from the sofa, and dutifully followed Jim to the bed. I watched her voluptuous ass cheeks and soft breasts jiggle and sway as she walked.

I sat down on the sofa as, again, Jim took the lead with Donna. He picked her up and gently laid her on the bed on her back. Then he stood up and quickly stripped off his clothes. Lying down on the bed beside her, Jim kissed Donna and slowly ran his hand from her face, down over her soft breasts and stomach, to her naked crotch. Donna spread her legs wider as Jim slowly and gently caressed her pussy.

I judged Jim's cock to be about seven inches long and two inches thick. He was rock-hard as he looked around the room for something. Anticipating his need, I quickly got up and found the baby oil that I had in my knapsack. Jim smiled and said, "Thanks, buddy!" as I tossed it to him.

Jim poured baby oil onto his hand, then rubbed some onto his hard-on. He kissed Donna and rubbed his oiled hand over her vulva, until she glistened. Donna moaned softly as he inserted first one, then a second lubricated finger into her pussy.

Moving to kneel between Donna's legs, Jim spread then wider. She reached down and grasped his hard cock, guiding him into her. Donna gasped and her breath caught her in her throat as Jim's cock entered her pussy.

Jim asked, "Are you alright?" He continued, "Do you want me to stop?"

There was distress in Donna's voice when she answered, "No! Don't stop!" She continued, "It's been so long since I've been with anyone!" She finished, "Just go slowly! It will be all right!"

Jim pushed his rock-hard cock very slowly into Donna's tight pussy. Half way into her, Jim rocked his hips in short, slow, gentle strokes. Donna moaned softly and said, "That feels nice!" as she grasped Jim around the waist and pulled him further inside of her. Slowly, Jim pushed his hard cock all the way into Donna.

She moaned and said, "Oh, that feels so good!" She continued, "You can keep going now. It's O.K."

Leaning forward, Jim put his weight on his elbows and kissed Donna while he slowly and gently moved his cock in-and-out of her tight pussy. Donna moaned, and Jim increased the speed of his thrusts.

Donna's knees were bent and she had the soles of her feet flat on the bed as Jim made love to her. He increased his speed again. Within minutes, Donna moaned and her legs fluttered in the air. Jim's strokes were strong and steady as Donna convulsed beneath him and gasped, " Oooooh! Oooooh! Oh god! Oooooh!"

She collapsed back on the bed with her eyes closed as Jim continued to thrust his rock-hard cock into her pussy. Recovering a little, Donna put her arms around Jim's back.

Jim looked over his shoulder at me and said, "Get over here and get ready, buddy!" as he continued to thrust his cock in-and-out of Donna's pussy.

Quickly removing my clothing, I moved to stand at the foot of the bed behind Jim. He grunted as he thrust his hard cock all the way into Donna's pussy and came hard. Jim spasmed a couple of more times and kissed Donna hard on the mouth.

Looking back over his shoulder at me, Jim said, "Are you ready?"

"Yes," I answered, with my eight inch long, two inch thick hard-on standing straight out in front of me.

Kissing Donna again, Jim said to her, "I'll be back later." Slowly withdrawing his now softening cock from her pussy, Jim moved off the bed.

Donna lay naked before me on the bed. Her hair and makeup were disheveled, she was bathed in sweat, her legs were spread open carelessly, but her eyes were shining. I could see Jim's white cum slowly leaking out of her slit, but I was so horny that I didn't care.

She opened her legs still wider for me and I knelt between them. Donna grasped my rock-hard cock and guided my to the entrance of her pussy. I felt her warmth and wetness from the baby oil, her own womanly juices, and Jim's cum, as I slowly and gently pushed my cock all the way inside of Donna. I was a little surprised at how snug a fit her pussy was around my cock, after Jim's turn inside of her.

Leaning forward, and putting my weight on one elbow, I grasped one of her soft breasts with my hand and kissed her on the mouth. Donna quickly slipped her tongue into my mouth as I stared to slowly thrust my rock-hard cock in-and-out of her warm, wet pussy.

She moaned as I slowly increased the speed of my thrusts in-and-out of her, and slowly rolled her head from side-to-side. Donna said, "That's it! That's nice! Don't stop!" as I continued my strong, steady rhythm.

Donna's breathing quickened and she moaned louder as I continued to thrust into her with my cock. Rubbing one of her erect nipples with my thumb, I pushed my tongue into her mouth. Synchronizing my thrusts, I pushed my cock in-and-out of her pussy while I pushed my tongue in-and-out of her mouth. I felt Donna flail her legs and convulse beneath me as she gasped, "Oooooh! Oooooh! Oooooh! Oh god!" in her climax.

Soon, I pushed my rock-hard cock all the way into Donna's pussy and held it there as I shot my cum deep inside of her. I spasmed several more times before I finished cumming. Slowing the rhythm of my thrusts, I kissed Donna on the mouth, while my cock slowly softened.

Leaning back, I slowly withdrew my softening cock from Donna's warm, wet, pussy. Still more cum leaked out of her slit onto the bed, as she laid there totally disheveled and bathed in sweat.

Jim sat on the edge of the bed and gently wiped Donna's face with a warm, wet washcloth, and toweled her face dry. When he was finished, he handed both of us our glasses of Greek champagne from the nearby nightstand.

Donna propped herself up on one elbow to drink her champagne, and her beautiful soft breasts shifted to the side. After she had taken a few small sips, she giggled and said, "Oh my god! I can't believe that I just did that!"

"Did what?" Jim and I both asked, with feinted innocence.

Donna answered, "Did what?" She continued, "Slept with both of you, that's what!"

"Oh, that!" Jim and I answered, while all three of us laughed.

Donna giggled, shook her head and said, "I can't believe that I just slept with two guys at the same time!" She continued, "And, I'm old enough to know better!" She finished, Why, I'm old enough to be your mother!" as she laughed and looked at both of us.

"Well, first of all," Jim answered laughingly, "You didn't sleep with both of us at the same time." He continued with a smile, "You slept with me, THEN you slept with Greg." He continued, "If "slept" is the word that you want to use for what we just did."

I laughed and added, "And, your not old enough to be our mother." I continued, "You told us, at the beach, that you were 39, and that's a little too young for you to be our mother."

Donna smiled demurely and answered, "Well, I lied about my age. Actually, I just turned 47-years-old last month."

"Oh," Jim and I both said.

Smiling sweetly at us, Donna said mockingly, "What's the matter?" Wouldn't you have paid any attention to me on the beach, if you knew how old I really was?"

Jim and I both laughed, and I said, "I would have!"

Jim chimed in, "Me too!"

Donna giggled and said, "You two are very sweet." She added, "And, very horny!"

Jim and I laughed and agreed with her on both counts.

She said, "I was hoping for a little romance on this trip. But I didn't expect to wind up in bed with two guys at the same time! Donna continued, "I'm so glad that I decided to go back on the pill before I took this trip!"

Jim and I looked at each other, both of us realizing that we hadn't given a thought to either birth control or safe sex that evening. Donna didn't notice the looks that Jim and I gave each other, as she was looking down at herself. She said, "My god, I'm a mess! I'm going to go into the bathroom and get cleaned up."

While Donna was in the bathroom, Jim and I picked up our clothing and straightened up the room a little, but neither of us made any effort to get dressed.

When Donna came out of the bathroom, she had a large bath towel rapped around her voluptuous body. Jim handed her another glass of champagne and said, "Why don't you come over here and sit down with us on the sofa again?"

Donna giggled and accepted the glass. She said, "Aren't you two going to get dressed?"

Jim and I both laughed and answered, "No."

Donna sat in the middle of the sofa again, with Jim and I on either side of her. As we sipped our champagne, Donna ran her hand nonchalantly over my thigh. She then did the same to Jim.

Both of our cocks began to stir again, and Donna said sweetly, "I think that you're both happy to see me again."

Jim and I laughed and began to loosen Donna's towel. She giggled, and grasped both our cocks at the same time. Jim and I took turns kissing Donna as she slowly stroked our cocks until we were completely rock-hard again.

Jim said to me, "It's your turn to go first, buddy."

Gently removing Donna's hand from my hard cock, I took her hand in mine, and led her back to the bed. She said with mock surprise "Oh, you two are taking turns again!" Donna then smiled sweetly, as she looked over her shoulder and blew Jim a kiss.

At the bed, I picked her up and laid her down gently on her back. Kissing her on the mouth, I said, "Just one second," as I reached for the baby oil again.

Donna giggled and said, "Oh, let me help you with that!" as she took the baby oil and poured some onto her hand. She giggled even more as she rubbed the baby oil all over my hard-on.

Taking the baby oil, I poured some onto my hand, and placed the container back on the nightstand. Lying down beside Donna, I put one arm around her shoulders, kissed her, and gently rubbed the baby oil over her pussy lips and inside of her vagina. Donna moaned softly and spread her legs wider to accommodate me.

There was little need for more foreplay, so I moved to the foot of the bed and spread Donna's legs wide open. She smiled and grasped my cock, as I knelt between her legs, and guided me into her warm, wet pussy once again. Even though she was being taken for the third time that night, Donna's pussy was still a snug fit around my rock-hard cock.

Slowly pushing my cock into her pussy to its full length, I supported myself on my elbows and kissed Donna on the mouth. She slipped her tongue into my mouth as I slowly increased both the speed and length of my strokes in-and-out of her tight pussy.

She moaned softly and said, "Oh, this is so good!"

Maintaining a strong, steady rhythm, I fondled Donna's soft breast and rolled her erect nipple between my fingers. She said, "Oh, I like that! Play with my nipples!"

Bending my head down, I kissed Donna's soft breasts, and gently sucked her erect nipples into my mouth, slowly alternating between them. She moaned and said, "Yes! Kiss my breasts!"

Donna put her arms around my neck and held my mouth tightly to her erect nipple as she thrashed her legs and spasmed. Her pussy contracted, briefly, around my hard cock and she moaned loudly, "Oooooh, yes! Oh god, yes! Oooooh!" in her climax.

She relaxed and released my head. I looked at her and Donna was smiling sweetly and her eyes were shining. Her skin was flushed and she was bathed in sweat yet again. She gently rubbed the back of my head, like a pet, and said, "Oh, that was so good!"

Kissing Donna on the mouth, I pushed myself up until I was kneeling between her legs. I grasped her hips and pulled her more tightly into me. She smiled up at me as I continued the strong steady thrusts of my hard cock in-and-out of her tight, wet pussy.

Reaching down, I gently put my hands on either side of her soft breasts. I gently jiggled both of her breasts, and ripples ran across them like jello in a large bowl. Donna giggled and said, "Oh, you like playing with my big boobs, do you?"

I answered, "Yes, I do!" I continued, "I could play your big, beautiful boobs all night long!"

Gently taking both of her nipples between my fingers, I jiggled her breasts again. Again, Donna's breasts shook like bowls of jello. Donna giggled and put her both of her hands over mine as I continued to play with her soft boobs.

Donna's breath was becoming labored again. I leaned forward and put my weight on my elbows. Sliding my arms under her back, I grasped her firmly by the shoulders. Slowing my rhythm a little, I increased the length of my strokes into Donna's pussy. Pulling my rock-hard cock almost all the way out of her, I pushed all the way back in with a strength that rocked her forward on the bed with each thrust deep into her pussy.

Donna put her arms around my back and I buried my face in her shoulder as she moaned loudly and convulsed beneath me. Her pussy contracted around my rock- hard cock as she climaxed. "Oh my god! Oooooh! Oh my god!" she cried.

Soon, I thrust all the way into Donna's pussy and shot my second load of cum deep inside of her. I slowed my thrusts and kissed Donna gently on the mouth as my cock softened within her.

Leaning back, I gently withdrew my softening cock from Donna's warm, wet pussy. Her face and chest were red and flushed, she was covered with sweat, and her hair was matted to her forehead as she smiled up at me. I saw my cum dripping onto the bed from the thick, matted hair around her wet, glistening pussy.

As I moved off the bed, Jim took my place between Donna's meaty, wide spread legs. He leaned over and kissed her softly on the mouth while he held one of her soft breasts in his hand. Leaning back he put his rock-hard cock at the entrance to Donna's warm, wet pussy. She grasped his cock with her hand and guided him inside of her.

Leaning forward, Jim put his weight on one elbow and grasped one of Donna's soft breasts with his free hand. He tongue-kissed her and thrust his cock all the way inside of her. Quickly, Jim established a strong, steady rhythm in-and-out of Donna's pussy. She said, "Oh, that feels so good! That feels so good!"

Jim ran his free hand slowly up and down Donna's voluptuous body from her knee to her shoulder, while she held her arms around his neck. He increased the length of his strokes, almost pulling his cock all the way out of Donna, then thrusting it all the way back into her pussy. She moaned and pulled him to her.