Mykonos Weekend Liberty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExoMani
ExoMani
185 Followers

After a couple of minutes, Donna's breathing again became labored. She shuttered, and moaned very loudly, "Oooooh! Oooooh! Oooooh! Oh god!" in another climax.

Jim continued to thrust his rock-hard cock in-and-out of Donna in long strokes with the same strong, steady rhythm. He bent his head to her soft bosom and sucked her reddish-brown erect nipples into his mouth one at a time. Donna had one arm around his back and the other around his neck. She moaned, "Kiss my breasts! Yes, kiss my breasts!"

After several more minutes, Donna's breathing became ragged. She flailed her legs feebly in the air and rolled her head from side to side. Soon, she convulsed and gasped loudly, "Oooooooooh!" and then lay still.

Within seconds, Jim spasmed and shot his load deep inside of Donna's pussy. He held her tight with his cock thrust all the way inside of her until he, at last, grew soft. Kissing Donna gently on her mouth and forehead, he slowly leaned back and withdrew his now soft cock from her pussy.

Donna laid still on the bed, with a dreamy smile on her face. Her breathing had returned to normal, but her body and her hair were bathed in sweat, and cum ran out of her pussy.

This time, I sat on the edge of the bed and gently washed Donna's face and torso with a warm, wet washcloth. I propped her up with some pillows, and gave her a glass of water before I gently toweled her dry.

Donna said, "Oh my god, that was so intense! I can't believe that I just did something like that!" She laughed and added, "Again!"

Jim and I laughed softly. Jim asked, "Do you want some more water, Donna?" as he gently touched her face.

She answered, "Yes, please" Donna laughed and continued, "All this sex has made me really thirsty."

Jim and I laughed, but didn't say anything.

Donna looked at herself and said, "Oh my god! I'm such a mess again!" She continued, "Look at what you two did to me!" She finished, "Again!"

I answered, "You look ravishing, Donna." I continued, "Just rest here on the bed for awhile." I finished, "Later, I'll wash your back for you in the shower, if you like."

She laughed and said, "You mean I look ravished, don't you?" Donna smiled and continued, "I just may let you wash my back for me, though."

The three of us laid together on the bed, talking and cooling off after our heated session. Before Donna crawled into bed that night, between Jim and I, I did wash her back, along with everything else.

ExoMani
ExoMani
185 Followers