All Comments on 'Naked At the Lookout'

by haleyandjames

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a little disappointed

My wife and I were under the impression others would be seeing you and participating so thought we would tell you one of our experience. We have a country bar we frequent and my wore nothing but a black lace camisole, black lacetop thigh highs and heel. The camisole was short enough her ass and pussy were on display standing straight up. After a couple of drinks I lifted her up on the bar to dance and it didn't take much more to get her to drop the camisole. She got down from the bar and mingled with the crowd where she hugged everybody and got groped and finger fucked and stroked a few cocks. When we decided to leave she stayed completely naked. We got out to the car where she laid back on the hood so I could fuck her. We had quite an audience as several people followed us out of the bar. We have been back to the bar several times by request. Drinks are on the house ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Turned on by being watched

I love it that you are so uninhibited and loved watching and being watched. My wife and I have done similar and love being watched. At first she wasn't sure about showing off for strangers but very quickly found that she really liked guys and couples watching her as she showed off her body for them and while we had sex in front of them. I really liked it too and got off on having her be naked in front of guys who were showing their erection to her or when couples were fucking next to us at the beach. This was usually at a secluded beach where we could act out our fantasies. I was beating off while I read your story because I was remembering a time when my wife and I showed off for a stranger at the beach! We were in the Florida Keys at Bahia Honda beach and a guy had watched us at the beach during the day while we were having sex. We had been naked and my wife was kneeling facing out to the ocean. I had my back to the water and I was rubbing her pussy and her tits. She was moaning and told me to put 2 fingers in her pussy and rub her hard. I glanced around and our beach friend was only a few feet away and was rubbing his very hard cock! My wife began to cum and he was shooting his cum at the same time. I loved it that she was so turned on. She laid back and spread her legs so both he and I could get a good view… but I was the one who was licking her pussy! She came again and got up on her knees and sucked my cock until I came. She said she loved having 2 big cocks cum because of her. Later that night he saw us walking on the beach. I had talked to him earlier and he said that he was really turned on by my wife. As he approached I pulled my wife's top down (she loved it and has great tits - he agreed and said he loved her breasts) and I began to suck her nipples as he walked up to us. He stopped a few feet away and watched. He pulled his cock out and she was staring at him as he began stroking his cock. She especially likes watching men jerk off while they watch her. I suggested that she beat me off and beat him off at the same time. She said she would love to have a cock in each hand at the same time! It didn't take long before she was taking turns sucking both of us! We all came together and it was probably the most erotic thing we have ever done….although there were other times where we knew we were being watched while we sucked and fucked! I would love to tell you more about those times!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife and I often go to places she can get naked. She loves to show off her tits and pussy. We love to fuck while people are watching. We especially like it when guys are watching and jerking off. Occasionally if it is a guy she likes she will let him play with her tits and jerk him off

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm loving your stories. Watch your typos.

I wish my husband would be daring enough to do these things. The fact is I know he'd like it. He always points out when men stare at me. I have very large breasts and often wear tight low cut tops. I get a lot of looks. He loves it. But he won't do go for doing things in public. 2 of my x's though, they loved it.

One time my x & I were hiking in Death Valley. I used to wear very short little dresses to do everything and he he wanted me without underwear so he could see or touch my pussy at any time. Sometimes he would just whisper "see" in my ear and no matter where were, he'd lift the hem of my dress and say "it's so fucking pretty." Then tap on my clit with his fingers. I fucking love that. So we were hiking and we found a semi secluded grotto. There were a lot of people around that day but the grotto hid us pretty well. He immediately fell to his knees a got my clit in his mouth an suked it hard shoving 3 fingers into me while stood learning against the rocks. I was already wet. He kept me constantly aroused. He got me good. I couldn't be quiet. He loved it when I was loud. It felt amazing. Then he turned me around, got his cock out and fucked me. I was bent over, hands supporting myself on the rocks. He held me around the waist and was balls deep into my pussy. I reached down to feel him as he went in and out of me. That just turns me on so much. I came hard, loudly moaning his name, telling him this is his pussy. He was about to blow. He pulls out and yanks my dress all the way down. I'm naked except for My bra. A 34 G at the time. They're bigger now. "Loose this" he says tugging at it. I take off my bra. My big heavy tits are out for all to see even though we don't think anyone can. We can hear people walking by but we think that we're obscured. I get on my knees and lift my tits to surround his cock. He's about average 6" or so. It completely disappears in my cleavage. While holding my tits around his dick, I suck both of my nipples at the same time while he thrust between my soft tities. He loves it. Then I drop my tits and catch his dick in my mouth. He lasts seconds. He explodes all over. My mouth is overloaded with his cum. It's on my face and drips on my tits. He kisses me and swallows his own cum from my mouth. I have wipes in my bag and clean us both up. He put my dress back on me but stuffed my bra into the bag. We make our way back to the car. Later we're at a diner not too far away. A man comes up to our table and said "great show guys!" and pays for our meal. The next day we were getting out of the car at another hiking spot. A cuple waved and walked over. "You made our day yesterday!" They said.

I love my husband but your stories make me really miss doing that shit.

Keep enjoying yourselves!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous