All Comments on 'Nanay's Submission Pt. 01'

by MikaSlutWife

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW

That was so FREAKING HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot Hot Hot 5*'s

You need to share more of your intimate details with the 3 of you and even of you and your mother when you are alone. This being a true story makes it more erotic than reading a fictional story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Amazing

devildog0302devildog0302almost 5 years ago
Continue

Tell us more...

Nutman99Nutman99almost 5 years ago

Love this incredibly sexual erotic lustful story. Hope you can add a few more chapters soon.

Meeks624Meeks624almost 5 years ago
One of the best I have ever read

Great story line, well written and hot. Keep writing more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG What a Story

I read your story and immediately got a hard on. I walked into the room where my wife was working on a jigsaw puzzle and told her that I wanted her and her mother tonight in my bed. She agreed that would be fine. Cannot wait until later on.

Bi47Bi47almost 5 years ago
Definitely WOW

Very very good. I can't wait too hear more😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍.

bulok1979bulok1979almost 5 years ago
may part two sana

ganda ng kwento. hope to see more

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 5 years ago
Wow!

What a wonderfully tender yet flaming hot story!

The long, slow build up of dominance and control was compelling, and the final stage was incredibly erotic and well written. Yes, your story brought me to orgasm, so 5 stars hardly seems adequate payment for such a good cum.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 5 years ago
PS

PS I just realized this is your first story posted here. Well done indeed!

martiliasmartiliasalmost 5 years ago
Tender

Thanks for sharing your story of a slow tender introduction of the three of you into a loving very erotic dominant and submissive relationship between the three of you. The willingness to push and explore new boundaries while still acknowledging how far the other wanted to go, e.g when the husband was willing to not push his mother-in-law by saying something like, 'ok we can talk about it more', was very exciting as that is the way I envision the dominant-submissive relationship I have. You have a touch for telling a very erotic loving story. Hope you write and share more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding freshman story!

One of the absolute best! More, please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best

Love it..please write more. This was hot..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved the story

I hope everything is true. Please write more!

thewhatevers999thewhatevers999over 3 years ago

Great Story, even better that it is your first submission

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful story. So sexy and vulnerable. Bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikaSlutWife@MikaSlutWife
Hello! I am Mika, Filipina and in a polyamorous relationship with my husband and mother. I have many stories to share.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES