Nanay's Submission Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took the blouse off and laid it on her chair. As she did so, James had taken his belt off and unzipped his pants and stepped out of them.

Nanay was faced away from him and was about to take off her bra but he said, "Angela, face me. Show me yourself completely. There will be no shame here."

Very meekly she said, "Yes, sir."

"You may refer to me as Daddy from now on, if it suits you."

She visibly bit her lower lip and let the words form in her mouth. She looked at me and I tried to show her nothing but my complete acceptance. "Yes... Daddy."

She reached behind her and tried to unhook her bra but it was being difficult since she was trembling, so I helped her get the last two hooks undone. After freeing them I put my hands on the straps and started slowly sliding them down her arms. She put her hands up to cover herself but I whispered, "No, hands at your side for Daddy."

She lowered her hands and I could feel her body trembling even more. I pushed the straps down and revealed my mother's EE tits to my husband's hungry eyes. Her nipples had hardened into points and I imagined that she had to be very aroused.

He said, "You're so beautiful, Angela."

"Thank you, Daddy."

He said to me, "Baby girl, continue undressing your mother for me." That immediately caused a little mini orgasm to rock my body. It was completely unexpected and it caused me to moan and I felt myself gush into my panties.

James and I had previously had a couple threesomes with other women that I had found on OkCupid but I had never been as turned on as I was right now as I helped my mother out of her clothes. I unzipped her skirt and pushed it down, revealing a pair of plain white cotton panties beneath.

I shared a look with James and softly said, "Turn around, nanay."

She turned her back to him and was face to face with me. Her breathing was definitely different as she looked at me in the eyes, her arousal abundantly apparent.

I whispered, "Bend over a bit for Daddy."

I wanted to make the reveal as sexy as I could so I knelt in front of her and reached both arms around behind her and found the waistband of her panties with my fingers and slowly pulled them down, revealing her naked ass as I did. I couldn't help but notice that the crotch of her panties was completely soaked through, and as close as I was I could smell her very aroused pussy, which turned me on even more somehow. I looked around her side and watched his eyes. He definitely liked it and said, "Baby girl, that was perfect."

I quickly shed my equally wet panties and both nanay and I were completely naked. She was still standing as she had been told, bent over and leaning against the table.

"Spread her open so I can see her."

I immediately said, "Yes, Daddy." I knelt behind her and put my now-quivering hands on my mother's ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Her very wet pussy and tight little brown asshole were now clearly visible and he said appreciatively, "Mmm, I'm going to love fucking both of those sexy holes."

"Diyos ko," (oh my god) she whispered. As she did I could actually feel her muscles tense and release several times and could see her sphincter pulsing. Just because she was my mother didn't take away at all from how incredibly sexy she was. If anything it made it even more sexy. I looked down to the tile floor and noticed I had dripped onto it.

"Let's go back to the bed. I just texted my boss that I'll be late, and you need to do the same, baby girl."

"Yes, Daddy." I stood and found my phone on the table and sent off a text to my boss and then put it on do not disturb and left it there.

James took off the rest of his clothes and when his cock sprang free, nanay gasped and looked at me. She giggled and said, "Mika, you never told me it's so big!"

James held out his hand and she took it, and in turn she held her hand out to me and we walked down the hall to the bed and climbed on it.

James immediately picked up my mother and placed her where he wanted her and pushed her legs apart and began licking her pussy. It had to be less than one minute before she had tensed up and came very hard the first time, and he didn't stop until she had cum twice more. It was so beautiful to see her experiencing such immense pleasure and my man was the one giving it to her. I simply sat beside them and held her hand as she went over the edge again and again.

All the while he had been fingering her, loosening her up to prepare for his cock. Somehow he knew that she hadn't had sex in many years and was likely extremely tight. It was very doubtful that she had ever had a cock as big as she was about to have inside her and the orgasms and fingering should help.

Finally he was sure she was ready. He got up on his knees and looked at me. "Baby girl, get me wet."

His cock was already dripping copious amounts of precum, but I moved over and engulfed him as deep as I could and got him slick and ready. He moaned loudly and I could feel him tensing repeatedly under my tongue. His precum is the most delicious substance I've ever tasted and I greedily swallowed down all I could.

Finally, he said, "Put me in her."

I gasped slightly at that but didn't hesitate. I pulled myself back and he moved forward. I had been touching nanay so much now that when I spread her dark pussy lips open with my fingers it felt natural. I took Daddy's cock and rubbed it up and down between her lips, getting it even wetter with her juices, which smelled incredible.

Finally I pulled at him gently and lined him up directly with her pussy. She was whimpering now and said, "Please... I need it inside."

James pushed and the head of his cock disappeared in my mother's pussy. Nanay gasped loudly and again she said, this time much more loudly, "Diyos ko!"

He pushed more and his cock slowly but surely spread her insides open and filled her up.

He looked down at her and said, "Just a little more. Here it comes."

He slightly withdrew first and then pushed forward again, and his balls were against her ass.

He asked her, "Everything okay?"

Her breathless reply came immediately, "Yes! Please fuck me, Daddy!"

My eyes went wide at hearing my mother say the English word 'fuck' for the first time I could remember, but in that moment it somehow seemed wholly appropriate.

James withdrew and thrust slowly into her again. He groaned loudly and said, "Fuck you're so tight! So fucking good!"

Each time he thrust into her, she loudly whimpered, sometimes even gasping at the invasion of Daddy's cock inside her.

Finally after about five minutes she seemed to more completely relax and he was able to increase his pace.

He looked at me and said, "Suck her nipples, baby girl."

My eyes flew wide and I know I hesitated but I obeyed. I moved and got on my hands and knees beside her and flicked my tongue against her hard nipple. She made quick eye contact with me and there was a mix of confusion and arousal, but as James thrust back inside her again, she moaned loudly and closed her eyes.

He said, "Lick them both. I want to see you sucking your mother's hard brown nipples at the same time."

Again, his words caused me to have a little mini orgasm. My clit was throbbing and I knew that if it was touched even a little that I might have a full-on convulsive seizure.

I reached over and pulled up her large breasts and pushed them together until her nipples were together and I licked and sucked them both. I felt them somehow harden even further under my tongue and she gasped, "Oh Mika, Mika, Mika. Ohhhhhhh mmmmmmmmfffff!"

That sound built into a near-scream and she exploded in an orgasm that seemed to go on and on. I held onto her tight and continued sucking and licking and even biting her nipples and James continued thrusting.

"Oh shiiiiit!" he yelped and I turned and looked at his face. He was definitely starting to cum and I looked down and could see his cock pulsing as he shot his cum deep inside my quivering mother's body.

My hand flew between my legs and my fingers found my clit. James saw me and said firmly, "No."

Oh my god, I thought. I needed to cum so badly now I was shaking. There was a large wet spot under where I had been laying. I didn't know what he had in store for me but I trusted him completely.

James pushed his cock all the way inside my mother and stayed there. He moved down and put his hand under the back of her neck and pulled her head up and they kissed deeply for several long minutes.

Finally, he took a deep breath and looked at me. He was still very much turned on and said, "When I pull out, I need your mouth."

Again, I hesitated mentally a few beats at the implication of what I was being ordered to do, but I was so incredibly turned on I said simply, "Yes, Daddy."

He slowly withdrew and as he came out my mouth was ready to clean his cock for him as I always did, but this time instead of my juices, it was my own mother's that I was tasting on him.

He moaned as my tongue expertly licked him. I even teased his asshole as if I was giving him a full blowjob, causing him to moan loudly.

The next words he said were the ones I will never forget and will never need to paraphrase since they are seared into my memory. "Now, clean your mother's pussy like a good slut while I fuck yours."

Clean her pussy?! What?! I was still right on the edge of orgasm but this was even more than I thought I could handle. My voice was small when I said softly, "But Daddy..."

He was ready with his next words. "Baby girl, it's no different than when we had those other girls. The only difference is you already love the woman you're going to clean."

I looked up into my mother's eyes and she was looking intently at me. I took a deep breath and asked, "Nanay, are you okay with me licking you... down there?"

James could see the indecision on her face and actually relented a little. "Angela, if you don't think you can handle it, we can try again another time after we talk more."

That seemed to be what she needed. A relieved look washed over her face and she looked at me with an adorable smirk and said with quite a bit of confidence, "Mika, when our Daddy says to do something, you do it. Understand?"

James actually laughed and so did I. He looked at nanay and told her, "That's my good girl." She beamed.

I got her to move so we were diagonal on the bed so we'd have more room. Her thighs were completely coated with Daddy's thick cum now and some had even dripped down to her asshole and the sheets.

I got into one of my favorite positions which I found out online is called 'prone bone', and with my face buried in my mother's pussy, I got my pussy pounded hard. I can't even remember how many orgasms I had as I licked up Daddy's cum from her. I grabbed under her legs and pushed them up and sucked and licked up all the cum from her asshole and then continued licking long after she was clean. She was moaning loudly the whole time and I felt amazing knowing I was pleasing her.

As I could tell Daddy was getting close again I moved up and sucked her clit between my lips. She gasped loudly, "MIKA! Oh ohhhhhh!"

She started grasping at the sheets and arching her back, and I knew I was on the right track. I tried as best as I could to keep constant pressure but I was being pounded from behind so it was super difficult. When she started shaking and the "aaaaahhhhhhhhh!" sound started coming I knew she was going to cum, and a few seconds later she did.

She pushed against my arms that were still holding up her legs and wrapped her legs around my head and pulled me tightly against her pussy and squeezed me hard, something no one has ever done, but I loved it. Well, except for the being unable to breathe part.

While all this was happening, I could feel Daddy's cock getting bigger and he finally grunted loudly and filled me up with his second load. James is a little unusual in that his volume doesn't seem to decrease every time he cums, so I knew that I would be overflowing as usual.

The feeling of Daddy's cock and the thought of everything that was happening combined with the lack of oxygen caused by nanay's thighs sent me into what had to be the most intense orgasm of my life. I was seeing stars and the world was going black.

I made a loud noise and repeatedly slapped her leg to get her to release me and thankfully she did. Her legs collapsed and I just turned my head and laid against her pussy, my long hair and ear getting wet with her juices. I panted and gulped in air again and again and she said, "I'm so sorry, Mika. I didn't mean to hurt you. It just felt so good. You okay?"

I couldn't speak yet but I nodded and James said to her, "She's okay."

This all happened some time ago, and since then we've been sleeping together in the same bed every night. Nanay has happily acclimated to her new role as a slut serving all of our Daddy's needs. I've gotten over my jealousy, even though some mornings when I wake up and she's sucking his cock instead I get a little perturbed. I can see her smirk and sometimes she'll lock eyes with me just as he's cumming and she's swallowing down his delicious hot load instead of me.

We try to not be competitive like that but sometimes it's not easy. On my days at home sometimes Daddy will have us do things to each other and send him pictures or even a video he can watch in his office. I've never felt closer to my mother than I do now. Sometimes we play even when Daddy doesn't ask us to. We tell each other everything and have absolutely no secrets anymore. It is simply wonderful. I never knew I could feel so much love for the beautiful woman that gave birth to me.

12