Nancy Collins, Miss World Bikini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were two shots, and they were both really good in that the lighting was perfect, the colors rich, and the composition excellent. The shot taken behind me made me look nude as there was virtually no back to my bikini bottom As the top only covered a small area of my breast, the shot from the back also showed the side of what appeared to be a totally nude breast as photo angle didn't extend to my nipple. The strings holding the top of my bikini were invisible, covered by my hair which was flowing down my back.

I was pretty much 98 percent nude from the back, and wearing very high spiked heels, the total effect was very sexy and provocative.

The picture in the front, if you looked carefully, exposed a tiny line of black pubic hair showing at the sides of the little fabric triangle. That I didn't expect, because I didn't think it showed. And my nipples were quite distinct pressing through the pale yellow fabric.

"Oh my god, I am thinking about how many men were taking pictures of me. There must be hundreds of photos of me practically naked in public." I gasped.

Greg laughed and said, "Hey, we are all congratulating the photographer on a great shoot and you were gorgeous, and you made a lot of guys very happy yesterday."

"I'm not sure Galaxy Airlines would be happy." I sighed, "Jack they are great pictures, and I want one of each. But someone please get me a glass of wine while I sign them and come back to earth."

As I signed them even I had to admit that if Jack's idea was to make them as sexy as he could, he had certainly succeeded.

Tom handed me a glass of wine as I sat down conscious of the shortness of my dress and the fact that it was physically impossible for my panties not to show. but I solved that by holding my purse in my lap. Crossing my bare legs, which showed my entire leg to my hip, I sipped on the wine.

"There is something I would like to say." I paused gathering my thoughts. " I want you to know that I really struggled with whether I should be here with you again. . . you see, for a long time I have had this fantasy about how it would be to have two handsome men make love to me. That's all it was, a fantasy, which I recognized, would probably never happen. Then when Tom invited me to join you two nights ago, I thought it was a simple company get together for his friends. When I turned out to be the only girl my instinct was to get away as quickly as possible. When you asked me to stay, and I made myself believe that you really did mean it, I immediately thought about my fantasy. I felt I was on dangerous ground, but then I knew that Tom wouldn't let anything go too far wrong. Plus, I know all of you personally or by reputation, and Jack was the only one I really had never got to know. But all my co-workers give Jack high marks, for running a 'happy airplane'. Believe me, that speaks torrents for you."

I paused and sipped a little wine. There wasn't a sound except for some quiet instrumental music playing in the background.

I continued, "There had only been two men in my life until two nights ago. I had a lover at the university, and I loved him. We were together for three years. He wanted to pursue a career in Foreign Service, volunteered for the Peace Corps and went to Bolivia. One day I hope that we can meet again. I chose to join Galaxy. Then almost two and a half years ago, Tom and I were both stuck with a three-day layover due to aircraft problems. We had dinner together and hit it off immediately. It was one of the best weekends of my life. Two nights ago, three more men came into my life. You treated me with tenderness and respect, and gave me more pleasure than any fantasy ever did. It was more wonderful than I can put into words. I closed my eyes throughout the entire time because I didn't want to know who was taking me, or touching me. That has all changed now. I feel I know you much better as individuals and I love each of you."

I paused. " In a few weeks I will be through the management-training program, and receive my first permanent posting. I have worked toward that goal for five years . . . Any one of you could destroy that with a few words. But I trust you with my reputation and my heart, as I trusted you with my body. I'm really sorry that I made you listen to this, but I want you to know that tonight, but for all those reasons, I would like to make love to you individually, so I can look at you and experience you as the lovely men that you are, and before that, I would love to dance with each of you for just a few minutes, to feel you hold me in your arms."

I had been sitting on the front of the couch as I spoke to them. Now I relaxed and sat back, and sipping wine I waited for their reaction.

Tony stood up. "Nancy, may I have this dance."

We moved to an open space in front of the window. I put my arms around his neck and moved close to him, his arms around my waist. With my arms around Tony's neck I knew my skirt was now well above my legs, but it didn't matter anymore. Tony kissed me, and we held it for a long time as we slowly moved on that tiny dance floor, our bodies pressed together.

I heard Greg say, "May I cut in." Tony stepped aside and I smiled as Greg pulled me gently to him. Putting my arms around his neck, I offered my lips, and Greg kissed me softly. I could have kissed Greg all night, he was so good at it. He made me melt.

Soon it was Jack's turn. My favorite photographer, who had promoted me from Miss Bikini to Miss World Bikini. Jack held me close as I kissed him, and his hands dropped to my bottom and pulled me to him. Kissing Jack as he gently teased and stroked my bottom. I closed my eyes and thought about how lucky I was.

Then it was darling Tom, who held me and kissed me as we moved around the floor, taking tiny steps as he gently rubbed my bare back as we danced.

Finally Tom stepped away.

I stood in front of them and asked Tom to unzip my dress. It fell slowly to the floor clinging to my breasts for a brief second before it dropped, leaving me in my flesh colored transparent panties and high heels. My nipples were erect and my high heels were pushing my mound forward. I stepped out of my dress, turned and did a little circle walk before holding out my hand to Greg, who was closest to me. He stood up and I led him into the bedroom closing the double doors behind us.

Greg had a wonderfully thick cock, and I wanted to be on top so I could ride him and control my movements on his lovely shaft. When I am being thrilled, I tend to get vocal, and I am sure that sounds of my lovemaking were heard in the next room, Greg certainly brought some cries of joy from me, as did the others.

What they did when they weren't in the bedroom giving me pleasure, I will never know, but I was so glad that I had asked them to love me individually. They were all so very different and all so very virile in their lovemaking. I did discover who had slipped his finger into my anus two nights before though, because he did it to me as he was gently sliding in and out of my vagina. He had spread my bottom wide as he was stroking inside me, and lubricating his finger he slipped it in my bottom and he finger fucked me in my anus, and fucked my vagina at the same time. Tony was a very experienced lover. I must admit I loved it, and wondered if one could actually be entered there.

I took a quick shower between lovers. Then I would walk out naked except for my high heels and lead my next lover back into the bedroom. I loved wearing high heels because I was conscious of the way they made me look and improved my posture.

I discovered that Jack liked to be sucked, but he also teased and tantalized be for a long time before asking me to take him in my mouth. Then he liked to get his head between my legs and explore me with his tongue, so we had a very hot session as we both did what we liked to do. His head between my thighs and I taking his very erect member, until he quickly turned and entered me and brought me to orgasm.

I have often heard from some women acquaintances that reaching orgasm was a rare thing for them. That certainly didn't apply to me. All of my lovers that night made me quiver and wriggle and writhe and squirm with joy. And I lost count of how many times they convulsed me in waves of pleasure.

Finally it was over. I was almost sad as I took my last shower. I was a little surprised at my ability to love four men, one after the other.

Someone had brought my dress into the bedroom, so when I walked back into the living room, I was dressed in my mini dress and heels. No panties though. I had been forced to rinse them again as a result of our sensual dancing, and they were wrapped in tissues in my purse.

We had a last drink together. Tomorrow we would all be headed off in different directions, following different lives. I stood and they stood. One by one I kissed them good-bye, I with my arms around their necks, they cupping my bare bottom.

I was almost at the door when Tony called,

"Nancy, could you show us those gorgeous legs one more time."

I turned back to face them and slowly pulled up the skirt of my dress up to my waist and above my navel, and turned around slowly, twice, giving them the full treatment. Then I blew them a kiss, dropped my skirt and walked out of the door.

The End

1...456789