Nancy Collins, Miss World Bikini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy had no way of knowing that any ability to play golf by her three young friends had disappeared shortly after they had met her. Her sexy beauty had destroyed any concentration they once had. Now the wind was their friend exposing more of Nancy to them in the beautiful roundness of her bottom, and the lushness of her mound crowning those long legs.

I also couldn't help but notice that my playing partners were very watchful of me when I got in and out of the cart. Try as I might to keep my legs together, often I would swing a leg out without thinking, flashing my white panties at them, much to their joy. I was not helping their shot making, as they seemed to be more concerned with looking at me, than playing.

Not only were they enjoying long looks at her when the wind allowed them lots of 'panty peeks', but Nancy had a habit of wiggling her lovely rear end when she was getting ready to hit. Another huge bonus for their hungry eyes was her stance. She would part her legs to steady herself and get ready to swing, and they quickly learned to stand behind her, because as the wind would gently lift her skirt half way up her lovely buttocks, they would get an incredible look at the gusset of her panties, filled with her soft round labia stretching the fabric to it's fullest. Only holding golf towels in front of them saved them from the embarrassment of her seeing their state.

They were approaching the sixth tee, when Don Robinson, the marketing vp, came riding up.

"I just wanted to make sure that you all are having a good time and taking good care of Nancy."

"We are." I said. "Although I am afraid my golf leaves a lot to be desired."

"Nancy is a star in the management program, and in a few weeks she will get her first permanent assignment." he told my playing partners. "Pay attention to her. In a couple of years she might be your boss. Plus she just might be the most beautiful girl in the company."

With that Don drove off leaving us to finish our round.

I was flattered and not a little embarrassed by his well-meant compliments, and tried very hard to play a little better. I had to just give up on trying to control my skirt. The fabric was such a light weight, much of the time I didn't even know it was not giving me proper cover. I couldn't swing a club, or putt with one hand on the club and one trying to hold down my skirt, so the skirt did what it did while I was hitting a ball.

The three young men had all given up too. They were much more interested in feasting their eyes on Nancy's considerable charms than they were on playing. Two of them had taken to taking movies with their I Phones every chance they got. They would be played and replayed that night as they tried to relieve themselves of their desire for this most beautiful girl.

I was glad when the tournament was over. But I accepted their attention to my lower body in good grace and smiled at them often to convince them to know I was having a good time. It wasn't a total lie. Men staring at my physical attributes had always been a turn on for me. and my panties were soaked when I got back to my room. I had been really looking forward to playing golf, and the wind and panty thing had been a little annoying.

As I got out of the shuttle that took us back to the hotel, it was about 4:30. I had to hurry as I remembered my promise to Jack to pose at the pool at 5. As I walked into the lobby a slightly familiar girl, a pretty redhead, came walking toward me.

"Nancy, isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes . . . I'm sorry you look very familiar but I can't place you."

"I'm Valerie Simpson, I was the no show last night at Tom's little gathering, and I felt badly about not being able to make it. I hope I didn't leave you the only girl there."

"Well, actually you did, but they were all really gentlemen, and we had a nice time together. Tom had said you might be able to make it for dinner."

Valerie gave me a conspiratorial smile. "The truth is, a very dreamy man I met a month ago who skippered us on an international flight, asked me for a date. So I gave Tom an excuse, and I am glad. We had a wonderful time, and I am seeing him again tonight."

"Well, I hope you had as great a time as I did, and have fun tonight."

I hurried to my room and having promised Jack to wear the pale yellow bikini again, I quickly showered, ran a comb through my hair, put on the bikini and a wrap, slipped into my highest heels, and hurried to the pool, only a few minutes late. Jack and Greg and Tony were there waiting for me.

"You look, well . . .Wow comes to mind." Laughed Jack. Greg and Tony were beaming.

"Where shall we do this?" Jack asked.

"Lets go over in front of that floral area with the palms." I suggested.

My experience in the Miss Nebraska pageant had made me very comfortable posing in front of a camera. Most people don't realize that long before you go out onto the stage in a gown or bathing suit, there are several hours of posing for various publications during the daylight hours preceding he pageant itself. Coaches help you to be comfortable and teach you to pose and that really alleviates any awkwardness, or nervousness that one might feel.

So I was quite comfortable dropping my wrap and posing for my friends. Jack had what looked like an expensive digital camera, while Greg and Tony were using their phones. They especially liked it when I posed with my back turned to them and my head and upper torso turned back to their viewfinders. They must have taken twenty shots of my behind. We had been busy for only about 30 seconds when this little man came up to Jack and said,

"May I take a picture of your lovely lady?"

Jack looked at him very seriously and said, "I'm afraid she is not my lovely lady, she is Rita Gilberto, she is from Brazil, and holds the title of Miss World Bikini. Oh, and she doesn't speak much English, but I don't think she would mind you taking pictures."

I burst out laughing at Jack's outrageous tale, as he turned and winked at me raising his camera to his eye. The little man waved his camera at me and pointed to it, and I flashed him my biggest smile and nodded my head. I couldn't resist putting my hands on my hips and thrusting my breasts out toward him with my full nipples barely covered by their little scraps of cloth. He was so nervous that he couldn't hold his camera steady.

These goings on had attracted a small crowd of guys, young and old, holding cell phones and cameras, taking what must have been countless pictures of someone they fondly now imagined was Miss World Bikini. Our little private session had become a public event that had lasted half an hour, until I picked up my wrap and covered up to a chorus of moans. Non-stop posing is hard work. Especially in 6" heels.

We took a shaded table by the pool and ordered drinks and chatted away until it was time to think about dinner. Jack told me that Tom had a meeting with the senior pilots, and couldn't make the pool session, but that copies of the pictures were expected. I didn't mention that I was meeting Tom later.

I had agreed to go to dinner with Tom that night. Even though I was still a little tender, things were much better. My breasts were no longer touchy, and when I showered I was still a little tender between my legs, but much, much less sore than this morning.

Tom sat next to me in the booth so we could kiss and touch while we enjoyed our dinner. I had worn a mini dress, so he didn't even have to put his hand under my dress to caress my legs, and thinking I might still not be ready he made no attempt to explore further. There was only one awkward moment when our waiter presented the check, and he looked at Tom and said,

" You have a very beautiful daughter sir."

Tom smiled graciously.

To ease the moment I put my hand high on Tom's thigh and said, "and I have a very handsome 'daddy' who I fondly hope is going to take me upstairs and strip me."

We spent the night in his lovely suite. And we made love. I wanted him, and just asked him to be gentle. He responded perfectly by choosing to kiss me for some time as I lay in that huge bed. I love to be kissed and felt like I could do it for hours with the right man. Eventually he began moving down, kissing my body until he was kissing my mound and tonguing the top of my slit. I opened my legs to him, and he was incredibly gentle exploring me. Kissing me gently all over, and very sensuously moving the tip of his tongue against the tip of my clit. God he knew exactly how to drive me crazy. I knew I wanted him inside me even if it hurt. But it didn't. I was so ready for him, so hot and wet and slippery, and I told him I wanted him. He was very careful as he entered me, and I only felt a slight discomfort that quickly went away as he gave me a very gentle, and slow fucking. Being slow stroked is lovely and very relaxing and perfect after an intense orgasm.

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

Tom was up and had made coffee when I woke up to the sun streaming through the huge window that overlooked the pool. I sat up in bed, covering my breasts with the sheet. He pulled the sheet down and bent over me to kiss one nipple and then the other. Then he handed me a cup and I didn't bother to pull the sheet up again.

With a big smile he asked me if I would like to have my back washed in the shower, and in answer I hopped naked out of bed and went into the large bathroom with it's equally large shower, and Tom dropped his terry robe and proceeded to give me the wet soapy sponge treatment. There was a porcelain bench built into the shower and I pushed Tom down on it and kneeling on the bath mat I took him in my mouth. I loved sucking and kissing his cock, while the water massaged my back, and I wanted him to come which he quickly did. I managed to avoid most of his juice and massaged his shaft until he was spent.

"Nancy, you are incredible. Every man's dream. You are beautiful, sexy, and with one of the sweetest dispositions. There are men who would kill for you, and I think I am one of them."

"Well I'll give you a hit list." I giggled.

It was getting a little late and I had to hurry to my room to dress for the days training sessions. This was our second day of two and I was enjoying the company of my friends and coworkers throughout the day.

Tom found me during a coffee break in the afternoon session.

"Nancy, I don't have much time but I wanted to let you know that Greg, Tony and Jack would love to see you again. It's our last night here. What do you think, would you like to get together again?"

I hesitated and looked at him. "Tom, I know what they want, and I am so afraid that they think I am just a slut after what happened the other night, if I do agree, I think I am admitting to them that I am, and I'm not. I am afraid of sending a wrong signal. Nothing like that ever happened to me before. I just don't know what to tell you."

"They know, and I know, that you a smart and beautiful woman, and you know I would marry you this afternoon if you were willing, but you have been very clear about that. I am even a little jealous about you, and I don't think of myself as the jealous type. They don't think that of you, honestly. Like me they are in awe of how much beauty can be concentrated in one woman. Not one of them has made any comment about you that wasn't really something you would like to hear. But I understand, and if you want to come by you would delight all of us. And if you don't it will be our loss."

With that Tom gave me a quick peck on the cheek, and walked quickly back to his meeting room.

The remaining two hours of training were something of a blur to me, as I debated in my mind what to do. Should I go or not. I was gambling my reputation and my career on my desire to repeat what had been a really wonderful, thrilling two extremely erotic and fulfilling hours. I couldn't be sure that it would remain a secret, despite their promises. I struggled with it until shortly before six when I knew I had to make a decision. My weakness for some great sex wore down my judgment. I decided that I should take them at their word and put my trust in four men who I deep down really believed that they would keep their promise of discretion.

I dressed seductively on purpose. I wanted a different feel tonight though, as I was feeling s little raunchy. I didn't know what might happen two nights ago. Tonight I had no doubt.

I chose a dress that stopped just a little below my mound. It was a halter dress with snaps that closed at the back of my neck with exposed sides and a low neckline. It was so short that if I raised my arms my panties showed. The dress was very clingy, a soft jersey material that felt great against my body. It was a dress that was not designed for the wearer to sit down. No bra, no stockings, no garter belt, only a pair of see through flesh colored panties that were cut high on my hips. They complimented my light tan colored dress, as did the white high heel open toe sling backs.

I dabbed a little Chanel on my ears, wrists and thighs. I put on my gold belt and looked in the mirror. Well I couldn't wear the belt. Cinching in my dress at the waist shortened the skirt to expose my flesh colored scanties. Taking off the belt dropped the dress down to a more modest level. I had nice legs, and the short dress, made them look even longer. I had been told once that I had legs like a 'racehorse'. I took it as a compliment.

Lipstick, comb and room key in the little purse and I headed down for Tom's suite. Walking down the hall I felt quite naked. I know my dress and panties barely weighed more than a couple of ounces. I hoped my lovely men would approve.

Tom answered the door, gave me a quick kiss, and said. "I was afraid you wouldn't come."

I gave him my best smile and replied, "I almost didn't, but I had an eleventh hour change of heart. Anyway, here I am."

I walked into the room and Greg, Tony and Jack all came forward and kissed me and hugged me in turn. Tony told me that I looked 'incredible.' The looks on the others faces told me the same thing.

"Nancy, I put some pictures on the table. Would you autograph them for us?" Asked Jack.

I walked over to the table. Spread out were several large blowups of me posing for them by the pool. Each photograph sported the caption, Miss Bikini World. I gasped a little. Even I knew they were 'hot'. Photographs really do bare all, and as revealing as I knew my bikini was, I was shocked to see how really revealing it was, even more than I knew.

There were two shots, and they were both really good in that the lighting was perfect, the colors rich, and the composition excellent. The shot taken behind me made me look nude as there was virtually no back to my bikini bottom As the top only covered a small area of my breast, the shot from the back also showed the side of what appeared to be a totally nude breast as photo angle didn't extend to my nipple. The strings holding the top of my bikini were invisible, covered by my hair which was flowing down my back.

I was pretty much 98 percent nude from the back, and wearing very high spiked heels, the total effect was very sexy and provocative.

The picture in the front, if you looked carefully, exposed a tiny line of black pubic hair showing at the sides of the little fabric triangle. That I didn't expect, because I didn't think it showed. And my nipples were quite distinct pressing through the pale yellow fabric.

"Oh my god, I am thinking about how many men were taking pictures of me. There must be hundreds of photos of me practically naked in public." I gasped.

Greg laughed and said, "Hey, we are all congratulating the photographer on a great shoot and you were gorgeous, and you made a lot of guys very happy yesterday."

"I'm not sure Galaxy Airlines would be happy." I sighed, "Jack they are great pictures, and I want one of each. But someone please get me a glass of wine while I sign them and come back to earth."

As I signed them even I had to admit that if Jack's idea was to make them as sexy as he could, he had certainly succeeded.

Tom handed me a glass of wine as I sat down conscious of the shortness of my dress and the fact that it was physically impossible for my panties not to show. but I solved that by holding my purse in my lap. Crossing my bare legs, which showed my entire leg to my hip, I sipped on the wine.

"There is something I would like to say." I paused gathering my thoughts. " I want you to know that I really struggled with whether I should be here with you again. . . you see, for a long time I have had this fantasy about how it would be to have two handsome men make love to me. That's all it was, a fantasy, which I recognized, would probably never happen. Then when Tom invited me to join you two nights ago, I thought it was a simple company get together for his friends. When I turned out to be the only girl my instinct was to get away as quickly as possible. When you asked me to stay, and I made myself believe that you really did mean it, I immediately thought about my fantasy. I felt I was on dangerous ground, but then I knew that Tom wouldn't let anything go too far wrong. Plus, I know all of you personally or by reputation, and Jack was the only one I really had never got to know. But all my co-workers give Jack high marks, for running a 'happy airplane'. Believe me, that speaks torrents for you."

I paused and sipped a little wine. There wasn't a sound except for some quiet instrumental music playing in the background.

I continued, "There had only been two men in my life until two nights ago. I had a lover at the university, and I loved him. We were together for three years. He wanted to pursue a career in Foreign Service, volunteered for the Peace Corps and went to Bolivia. One day I hope that we can meet again. I chose to join Galaxy. Then almost two and a half years ago, Tom and I were both stuck with a three-day layover due to aircraft problems. We had dinner together and hit it off immediately. It was one of the best weekends of my life. Two nights ago, three more men came into my life. You treated me with tenderness and respect, and gave me more pleasure than any fantasy ever did. It was more wonderful than I can put into words. I closed my eyes throughout the entire time because I didn't want to know who was taking me, or touching me. That has all changed now. I feel I know you much better as individuals and I love each of you."

I paused. " In a few weeks I will be through the management-training program, and receive my first permanent posting. I have worked toward that goal for five years . . . Any one of you could destroy that with a few words. But I trust you with my reputation and my heart, as I trusted you with my body. I'm really sorry that I made you listen to this, but I want you to know that tonight, but for all those reasons, I would like to make love to you individually, so I can look at you and experience you as the lovely men that you are, and before that, I would love to dance with each of you for just a few minutes, to feel you hold me in your arms."

I had been sitting on the front of the couch as I spoke to them. Now I relaxed and sat back, and sipping wine I waited for their reaction.

Tony stood up. "Nancy, may I have this dance."

We moved to an open space in front of the window. I put my arms around his neck and moved close to him, his arms around my waist. With my arms around Tony's neck I knew my skirt was now well above my legs, but it didn't matter anymore. Tony kissed me, and we held it for a long time as we slowly moved on that tiny dance floor, our bodies pressed together.

I heard Greg say, "May I cut in." Tony stepped aside and I smiled as Greg pulled me gently to him. Putting my arms around his neck, I offered my lips, and Greg kissed me softly. I could have kissed Greg all night, he was so good at it. He made me melt.

123456...9