Nancy's Seattle Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd watched Nancy lick and tease other guys' cocks before, but this was the only cock I'd ever seen inside her mouth except my own.

And there was no use hiding from anyone else in the room, at this point, that I had a very stiff cock under my trousers. I noticed that Sid and Arnie were standing just behind me, seeing what I got to see as I videoed my wife, but I didn't notice if they too had erections.

Seconds later, Nancy quickly got on her knees next to Jack and, leaning forward, brought his hard cock all the way inside her mouth! Cradling his scrotum in her left hand, she moved her head up and down the glistening wet shaft, making it disappear and reappear. Occasionally, she would catch her breath by licking and sucking the crown of his cock and, once, she leaned down further and licked his balls. All the while she was attending to his equipment, Jack gripped one of her pig tails, but there was no need to force her. She was fully committed to giving him a super blow-job.

After almost five minutes of having his cock sucked relentlessly, Jack freed it from Nancy's mouth. He said: "Stop, that's enough for now. You're going to make me cum and I don't want to yet."

He pulled her down beside him and kissed her again. "You're quite a cocksucker," he said. "How long have you been doing that?"

"I started when I was fourteen," said Nancy in her silly teenager voice. ""I used to go out in the parking lot and suck off some of the cute boys. But I never let any of them fuck me until last year."

Jack sat up then and crawled over to his trousers, which he'd thrown on the floor. He removed a small packet from a pocket and, tearing into it, removed a condom. He crawled back over to Nancy and holding his erection just over her face, expertly rolled on the condom. He then reached down with his right hand, placed it behind her neck, and pulled her face up nearer his cock. Holding her head in his left hand, he rubbed the end of his cock all over her face. Finally, he held it against her mouth. She licked and kissed it and allowed him to stick it into her mouth.

After working his cock in and out of her mouth for thirty seconds or so, he announced: "I'm going to put this in your pussy now. First, I'm going to do it to you dog-style, so get on your hands and knees now. Spread your ass for me the way you were spreading it for that boy when I came home."

4.

Nancy did as she was told. On her hands and knees, she aimed her beautiful ass toward the camera (I was still shooting slightly in front of the left side of the couch) while Jack stood slightly to her left-rear spreading lubricant all over his cock.

"That's really a gorgeous ass," he said, getting down on the floor so his face was inches from it. "Spread your legs wider now. Let me get a really good look at your pussy and that tight little asshole of yours. That's a nice little rosebud. Have you ever been fucked there before?"

"No," said Nancy. "Boys at my school don't do that."

"How would you like my cock up your ass?"

This caught me totally off guard. Had he cleared this with my wife? She'd never liked it much when I ass-fucked her.

In any case, Nancy didn't answer. Jack leaned forward and buried his face in the crack of her ass. Seconds later, he pulled his head back and moved it slightly to the left side so I could get a clear shot of what he was doing. I managed to shoot almost a full minute of him licking and sticking his tongue in my wife's asshole. At the same time, he was working his right index finger in and out of her cunt. She was leaning way forward on her elbows now and began moaning as soon as Jack started tonguing her ass and finger-fucking her, but the moan soon turned into a peculiar whimpering sound I'd never heard her make before.

Then Jack pulled his right index finger out of her cunt and stuck it as far as it would go into her asshole.

Nancy gasped and exclaimed, "Oh, please, Mr. Johnson! Please put it in my pussy now! I want it now!"

At least she hadn't forgotten and called him Jack.

He quickly got on his knees behind her, temporarily blocking my camera angle. I moved two feet further to the right just in time to shoot him making his first full thrust inside her (relieved, for some reason, that his cock had gone into her cunt rather than her asshole). He stayed deep inside her for a few seconds then pulled all the way out. He moved his right leg away from her ass slightly -- I noticed his knees now straddled her left leg -- and gave me a good view of his cock glistening with lubricant and Nancy's cunt juices. Then he drove back into her again and again and she began making that odd whimpering sound once more. Was she in some sort of pain?

I wasn't really happy with my camera angle but discovered that by getting down on my belly and shooting upward just past Jack's right thigh I had a clear shot of his cock thrusting in and out of Nancy's cunt. He obliged me by keeping his body slightly to the left of her rear end and occasionally pausing with his cock mostly out of her to show the camera the full length of it before he resumed pounding into her again.

Having to pay attention to shooting the action must have made me somewhat detached from the scene. This is the only explanation I can offer for being able to calmly watch my wife getting such a thorough fucking, watched by two other guys she hardly knew, from a guy she'd met just that day. This calm didn't prevent my retaining a raging hard-on, of course.

Jack kept fucking my beautiful wife doggie-style for a good seven or eight minutes, skillfully varying the rhythm of his assault on her cunt. But when she stopped whimpering and began gasping louder and louder, a sure sign that she was about to cum, Jack pulled his cock out and abruptly rolled her over on her back.

He then spread her legs, bent forward to her crotch, and once more buried his tongue in her cunt. He performed cunnilingus on her for at least another two minutes. Then, raising himself up, he said, "There's nothing as tasty as excited teenage pussy!" It sounded like a product endorsement. Then he rose to his knees, scooted forward, and entered her missionary style.

He thrust powerfully into her for several more minutes. As he fucked her, there was a wonderful squishing and slapping sound. My wife was obviously very excited and producing a lot of natural lubrication.

And the two of them were deeply into their roles. They almost had me thinking Nancy was an actual teenager being used for pleasure by a dominant grown-up man.

Then she started cumming again. She'd been moaning, but this gave way to very heavy, raspy breathing. Then, raising her lower body to meet his thrusts, she screamed out, "Oh, God, Mr. Johnson! Keep fucking me hard like that! Oh, shit! You're making me cum! I have to cum big! Oh! Oh! Oh, shit!"

She stiffened then before going totally limp with her back pressed flat against the blanket on the floor and her arms thrown out loosely to either side of her.

Jack, his cock still buried inside her, adjusted his body so that most of his weight was off Nancy. They lay still for ten seconds or so before he pulled his cock out of her and got to his feet. "I'm tired of this damned thing," he said, rolling the condom off his erection. "I want to cum now."

He sat down on the couch slowly stroking his cock with his right hand. I shot a few seconds of Nancy lying on her back looking up admiringly at his stiff cock. She's really a great actress. At least I think she was acting.

"Come over here," he demanded. "I want you to show me how you do it to teenage boys in the school parking lot."

Nancy sat up and dutifully crawled over to Jack. Kneeling between his legs, she placed her hands on his thighs for support and immediately gripped his cock in her left hand. She then took it into her mouth yet again. I knelt down to the right side of them and shot several minutes of Nancy bobbing her head up and down with Jack's saliva-covered, condomless cock in her mouth.

Then, firmly gripping her pigtails, Jack forced my wife's head down even further so that she had almost the full length of his cock in her mouth. At first, I was a little concerned for her. But apparently this slight compulsion on his part was fine with her. In fact, she was actually moaning with pleasure as she deep-throated him. Still, it amazed me to see how much of this guy's cock she could suck without gagging.

"Ah, this is first-rate cocksucking! You are really a great cocksucker!" exclaimed Jack. "I bet those boys loved it. Tell me, did they have really big cocks? Were they bigger than mine?"

Nancy forced her head up and gasped for breath. She took several deep breaths before answering: "Oh, God, Mr. Johnson, I don't remember them all. Most were smaller than yours, I think. One guy was way bigger, though. He was almost too big."

Jack stood up in front of the couch, holding his cock in Nancy's face. "Tell me about that guy. Tell me all about sucking his big cock while I cum in your face."

As Jack began stroking his cock with his right hand, Nancy, kneeling in front of him (and still a little short of breath), delivered a disjointed narrative in her high school girl voice: "His name was Ramon, I think.. His penis was too big. He almost choked me with it. But I got excited. And his friend was in the front seat. I don't remember his name. He reached over the front seat and put his fingers inside my panties from the back. Oh, shit, I couldn't help it but he was making me cum. Ramon came in my mouth then. I choked. All that goo in my mouth. I had to spit it out. He got mad when I did that. I hated him. But I had to cum again. His friend was making me cum with his fingers. Ramon just laughed and laughed. I never sucked him off again. He didn't even go to our school anymore. . . ."

Just then Jack, who'd begun stroking his cock more vigorously as Nancy told her parking lot story, exclaimed, "Oh, fuck, I've got to cum now!" and, grunting, released a big load of semen in my wife's face. There were two spurts. I got a good close-up sequence of the first spurt splashing against her nose and eyes and the second weaker ejaculation dribbling down to her lips. She looked a little annoyed and tried to wipe it off her mouth with the back of her hand.

Jack pulled Nancy's head toward him with his left hand and rubbed the end of his cock against her forehead. He seemed to want every last drop of his cum on her face.

My wife finally stood up and walked briskly into the dining room. I turned the camera off and watched her perfect ass disappear around the corner. She was headed either to the kitchen or the bathroom just off the kitchen.

5.

"Damn, she is really good," Jack announced. "She's not only really gorgeous, but you can tell she actually enjoys sex. Most girls I've worked with just fuck and suck for the money. But Nancy's really special."

I put the camera down and readjusted my cock in my briefs. My hard-on had partially gone away, but my genitals were still uncomfortably constrained and there was a slight ache in my scrotum. I looked over at Sid and noticed that his erection was sticking out quite prominently in his loose-fitting trousers. He must have been wearing boxer shorts. I couldn't be sure what was happening with Arnie's dick because he was wearing dark-colored pants. But I it looked like he might have a wet spot near his fly.

Jack, standing in front of the couch, quickly put his briefs and pants back on. Then he sat down to put on his shoes. He said, "I'd like to find out where Nancy lives back in New York. I wouldn't mind looking her up sometime. If she could get away from her husband, I'd like to give her the fucking of her life."

He certainly didn't lack self-confidence.

Nancy reappeared in the living room then, wiping her face with a hand towel from the bathroom. Ignoring Jack, she walked up to Sid, who was standing next to Arnie, and put her right arm around his waist. "I noticed that there's a big problem in your pants, Sid."

"Maybe we can upstairs and take care of it," said Sid. "Do you have another condom?"

"You won't need one," she answered. "I'm through fucking for the night. Besides, I'm not sure I'm ready for a cock the size of yours. Maybe I can do something else for you."

She looked at Arnie then and started, I think, to make him a similar offer. But he backed away and raised his hands. "That's enough for me," he said. Looking at his crotch area, I noticed a small damp patch. Obviously, he'd cum at some time during her session with Jack.

Then she looked at me and said, "That'll be enough filming for now."

Saying this, she walked over to me and kissed me. Looking past her, I saw Sid taking off his shoes, socks, trousers, and briefs. Nancy whispered in my ear: "I hope you enjoyed watching that little play we made up. I sure liked doing it. But I guess you could see that for yourself."

She was now playing with my erection through my pants, making sure the others saw what she was doing. Then she said, loud enough for everyone to hear, "I'll have to figure out some way to thank you later, Cal, for doing this for me. But you must never tell John about any of this. He would be pretty unforgiving. Like you said, what happens in Seattle stays in Seattle."

Sid, now naked from the waist down and sporting a huge hard-on, then surprised Nancy by walking up behind her and cupping her breasts in his hands. Then he surprised everyone by rather roughly pulling my wife away from me, picking her up (squealing) so she lay across his left shoulder, and carrying her back over to the couch. His cock bobbed up and down heavily as he walked. Nancy still clutched the hand towel in one hand.

Jack, now fully dressed, stood up quickly to make room for them.

Before he put her down on the couch, Sid turned around briefly to face the rest of us and nodded toward my wife's ass on gorgeous display next to his head. He was clearly drunk and almost lost his balance as he did this. He managed to reach up with his right hand and pat her ass. "Is this a great piece of ass or what?"

I was surprised by his sense of showmanship. Or maybe it was just drunken arrogance.

Then he set her down on the couch, sat down next to her, and said: "I'd like some of that parking lot cocksucking, please."

Nancy laughed and said, "Well, that was all bullshit, you know. When I was in high school I'm afraid I was a good girl. The truth is I never really sucked anybody's cock till I married John."

Sid leaned back against the right armrest and spread his legs. "I'm already close to shooting my wad," he said. "Maybe you can just finish me off." He was almost whining.

My wife leaned forward then and grasped Sid's hard-on in her right hand. She then brought her mouth down to the swollen crown of Sid's cock and gave it a tentative lick. "That really is some cock," she said with real admiration. "I'll see what I can do."

I retrieved the camera and walked over to the right end of the couch so that I was just a few feet behind Sid's head. It gave me a great angle and prevented him from seeing that he was being filmed.

Nancy beamed up at me as I started shooting and slowly took the first inch or so of Sid's huge cock into her mouth. He placed his left hand behind her neck. I hadn't counted on such great bonus footage!

I could tell from the motion inside her cheeks that she was trying to work her tongue around the edges of his cockhead. I say "trying" because he was so large that there was little room in her mouth to perform this little act she so routinely did for me.

Sid moaned with pleasure as he watched my wife's mouth at work on the end of his cock. Gradually, by pressing down on her head, he managed to work another half-inch or so in and out of her mouth, but this seemed to be all she could take.

Sid stopped moaning and began repeating in a monotone, "Oh yes, suck my cock. Oh yes, suck my cock." He must have said this ten or fifteen times.

After almost a minute of nearly gagging my beautiful wife with his cock, though, he removed his hand from her head, allowing her to lift her head and remove the cock from her mouth. It glistened with her saliva, making it look even larger. Nancy, as she caught her breath, began vigorously stroking the cock with her right hand, the hand looking pale, small, and delicate as it slid up and down the veiny purplish shaft.

Without releasing Sid's cock, Nancy climbed down in front of the couch and, on her knees and leaning across his left thigh, brought her mouth down to his balls. I got a great video sequence, several minutes' worth, of her sucking and licking his balls as she continued jacking him off with her right hand. Sid made it easier by arching his back slightly.

Finally, after maybe three minutes of enduring my wife's skillful mouth and tongue and her strong right arm, Sid shouted out "Oh, fuck, Oh fuck!" and shot a stream of cum straight in the direction of my camera lens. Then, with Nancy's tongue still lashing his scrotum, Sid managed a second and third shot of cum. He continued moaning with pleasure for a while although he was obviously finished. His stomach and chest were covered with semen.

Nancy sat up on her haunches then and began wiping Sid's chest with the hand towel. I got a good shot of her beautiful smiling face as she asked him, "How was that? Did that feel good?"

"Damn, that was really great!" he said. He looked around the room then as though he'd forgotten that the rest of us were there. Apparently he was sobering up. I put the camera down on the floor behind me and said, "Too bad I couldn't have had some footage of you fucking her, too, Sid. That might've been just as hot as when Jack fucked her."

Nancy stood up, gave me a pretend dirty look, and said, "I told you I'm not taking a cock that big in me and I mean it." Then she smiled expansively at everyone in the room and said, "I'm really wiped out. It's time for me to go to bed. Thank you everybody for coming [we all laughed at her little pun], but we have to break this up now. Also, I'm tired of running around stark naked. So I'm going upstairs to get my robe on. Everyone start making going away motions, OK?"

Nancy walked over to the stairs, exaggerating the swing of her ass for our benefit, and slowly ascended them, beaming a wide smile at us as she did. She looked like a goddess ascending to the heavens.

Sid was sitting on the carpet pulling on his socks. "I've fucked lots of other girls and they didn't say my cock was too big. I'll bet once I got it in her she'd love it. Too bad she wouldn't let me."

Standing by the front door, Jack smiled and said good-night to us three guys. Then he turned to me and said, "I left my phone number with Nancy. Tell her I had to take off, OK? And tell her please to call me." He opened the door then and was gone.

I began fussing around with the tripods and lights, as though I might be getting ready to leave, too. Of course, my real intention was to go to bed with my wife as soon as the other two guys left. The trick was getting them moving. Both Arnie and Sid were fully dressed, but it took me a full ten minutes to put the few remaining beers they'd brought in a paper bag and get them out the door.

As they were leaving, Nancy came downstairs in her short terry cloth robe. "Thanks for everything, guys," she said. Why she was thanking them was beyond me. Still playing the good hostess, she stopped them at the door long enough to give each a parting kiss. Arnie kissed her in a gentlemanly way.

But as Sid kissed her, he reached under her robe and held an ass cheek in each hand. He must have sneaked a finger into her cunt because she broke her kiss with him, squealed, and backed away from him. "Sid! That's enough of that!"

"C'mon, Nancy," whined Sid, on his way out the door. "Can I come by tomorrow?"