Nancy's Seattle Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may not," said my wife emphatically. "My mom will be here and I'm going to spend the day with her."

I heard Arnie, standing on the front porch, say "Come on, Sid, we've got to go." Sid reluctantly made his way to a van of some kind. I watched Arnie climb in the driver's side and open the passenger door for Sid. A few seconds later they were gone.

Nancy threw her arms around me and gave me a deep kiss.

"At last they're gone. Are you sure you were OK with what happened tonight?" she asked. "I went a little further than I meant to. I mean, I pretty much knew what was going to happen with Jack because we halfway planned it. But I never thought I'd end up giving a Sid a blow job, or whatever that was. That's a seriously large cock he's got."

"I was fine with it," I answered. "I just hope you liked it as much as I did. Best of all, we've got a permanent record of the event."

"Let's look at the video in the morning, OK? And I really liked doing it, Cal. I didn't think I'd like it so much. Getting fucked and sucking cock like that in front of you and other guys was a tremendous turn-on. You know my orgasms. There wasn't anything fake about them. Mainly, it was being watched by you and the others. But Jack was a big part of it. He really knew what to do with my body."

"So I guess finding a professional fucker was a good idea."

"Thank you so much for letting that happen, Cal. It was really wonderful. I'm not sure I want to do it again, though. Tonight would be a really hard act to follow. I doubt that even Jack could be that good a second time."

I gave her Jack's message then, the one about her calling him. "He said he gave you his number," I said. "Was that after he fucked you or when you were practicing beforehand upstairs?"

She blushed a little before answering. "It was when we were upstairs. Actually, he gave me his card. It's in my purse. I won't call him, though, unless you're OK with it. He mentioned wanting to visiting me in New York. If I did call him, I'd have to explain what I was doing in Berkeley."

"Well, you could get around that somehow. As for him fucking you again, well, that's up to you. He was good, but I really like your scenes with the ordinary guys you pick up. Like those two Canadian guys."

"Me too, Cal. Those scenes were really great, even if no real fucking went on. Getting together with Jack again was just a thought, that's all. Let's go to bed now and I'll reenact the practice session he and I had with you. You get to play Jack. Then we can get a good night's sleep."

And that's exactly what we did. Nancy told me, as best she could remember, every wonderful dirty little thing Jack did to her and I repeated each one. The only surprise was her telling me that Jack had stuck a finger in her asshole while eating her. I dutifully did this, too, and brought her to her last orgasm of the evening. When I finally stuck my cock in her cunt, though, I was able to fuck her for only about a minute before cumming hard. I guess I'd been overstimulated.

The next morning, I decided to stop pretending I was interested in the conference. We changed our flight and took off for home later later that evening.

[Update: About a month after we returned to Berkeley Nancy phoned Jack in Seattle and told him she'd left her husband "John" in New York City. She gave him our home phone number and address. Then she told him she was living with Cal, that guy who shot the video, and that they were living as man and wife though they weren't yet married. She said she and Cal were involved sexually but weren't exclusive. If he should visit the Bay Area, she said, he should definitely give her a call. He did. But that's the subject of a new report I'll finish fairly soon.]