All Comments on 'Natural'

by SkepticDragon

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
appaloosa1453appaloosa1453over 3 years ago

Why not artificial insemination?

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

More cuck rubbish. When will it end on this site?

Just so sick of it.

There is no alert this is cuckold rubbish, BE WARNED. U HATE CUCK STORIES AVOID THIS ONE.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Every time he sees the kid, he will remember how his wife was with Shane. Is the kid worth becoming a cuck for? He proves he's a cuck every time he describes recalling hearing his whore with Shane. This was a pretty sad way to write another cuck story.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
What a fool...

Both were so stupid. No way does this type of insemination happens in a hotel room. She wanted a baby so bad that she forsaken her husband and screwed some bastard who really wasn't a patient. Adoption is always an option. But she really just wanted to have sex with some guy with a big cock. What does sucking cock have to do with getting pregnant, and for over an hour or two. She is a closet slut and him a cuck. Just so unbelievable... Sorry but this was not your best - 1 star for this mess.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

she did things with that guy she won't or hasn't done with hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I believe medical technology has advanced

When my son had cancer treatments that could compromise his fertility fifteen years ago, we learned that there is a process whereby you would only need one sperm to fertilize the egg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Divorce

Wluld be the only possible outcome

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
look at who wrote

its your typical cuckold for the sake of being a cuckold

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Didn't like it. What's wrong with a turkey baster? Even if they chose natural methods I'm sure 10 or 15 minutes would have sufficed. Then they find he was just a pussy hound who they actually paid to screw her. What was the point of that? He had another 2 days of paid for sex they had agreed on. As he was fulfilling his part why disappear? After her experience how does he know she isn't out every week getting some strange? Just not for me but thanks for the effort.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

Too many holes in this that lead to too many whys...For me the story went down the drain in the beginning when: "Eventually I let myself admit to how horny it made me to imagine Jennifer being in bed with that viral young man"...1*

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 3 years ago
sick sick sick

this character needs professional help to screw his head back on

call 1 800 I AM A CUCK

did he ever think of arteficial insemination

dumb ass

1 star 500 limp dicks and a dozen pails of vomit

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
didn't work for me

Time wise I guess they were married 8 years and she pulls this stunt? And even if the idiot husband agrees there is no way he would take the word of this stranger that he is not to have sex for a week before hand and that he is not to be in the room.

She is a slut and he is an idiot. And now they have the offspring of some pussy hound loser and a slut. Great gene pool.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@appaloosa - Why not AI? Because this is cuck world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

needs to grow some balls when she decided she was going to have someone else get her knocked up was time for him to pack his bags and go now she is a whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Viral young man?

The virus is everywhere! Even in LW!

Hope he wasn't on a ventilator.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong category

Fetish cuck crap and should have been put in the another category. It had no medically reasonable background. Invetro insemination has been around for years. Terrible cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Natural?

More like naturally stupid.

AI works pretty good. If you don't have money for proper screening and AI, then you probably don't have money for the divorce and lawyers that just became more likely.

A fellow that goes along with this would need his head examined. She probably won't even bother to ask you when she wants a 2nd baby.

Two Stars. If I don't like any of the characters, then it really hard to like the story.

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

Almost perfect. The time dragging on, the phone call while Shane's sliding his cock in to Mike's wife, the euphoria she shared briefly. Wow.

I had hoped Shane could teach Mike a few tricks, then he cuts and runs. I would like to think I could "tap that", for the entirety of my contract.

SNL did a great skit on The Big Chill, she wants to be impregnate, so everyone is down stairs listening to the bed squeak and bang against the wall, the clock goes around four or five time, hey wait a minute

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

This type of ridiculous crap is whats killing LW's.

Oh baby its just for a baby but he's soooooooooooooooooooooooo huge and fucks me so well but its all just for a baby honey.

Just stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG!

What Utter crap!!!

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Wish I had been Shane

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot story!

Good writing. I found it enough different that it wasn't like all the rest. He gave in because he loved his wife, not because he was a wimp. The stud skipping out was a different twist. The description of cuckold angst was riveting. So good story structure. It was involving, as evidenced by the emotional responses to subject matter. There are many what ifs to think about.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Images of her holding his huge cock in her hands and sucking it."

Kind of queer cucky, don't you think? The only thing missing is the second and third pregnancies, urged by the male house mate, masquerading as a husband. Maybe Jen will invite him over to watch a real man fuck her, once the child is grown and gone, and she has finally replaced this sissy dildo with a man. If she's fucking this clueless soy boy again its because Shane kept her contact information and used it, and cucky doesn't realize he's getting sloppy seconds. Which is too bad, since that would Really fulfill his sexual fantasy.

Pathetic, but I appreciate the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
critics are asses

It is just a story. For me personally the character doesnt get hard as he is feeling ashamed, insecure, betrayed, and worried. Also for me once you start the story dont go backwards into the past. At that point I dont care about the past, especially if it adds nothing to the story. The writing was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just another wimpy cuck raising some bastards kid who gets off thinking about some other guy fucking his slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story . I could never add like it . Hard enough to know most of the time the lives before you met . Who she fucked , how many , did she remember them being better in bed , did they have bigger cocks, does she still think of them etc. You can alway get an idea because if they were a slut they will try and hid it some if they really like you but it’s how advanced they are in doing things early in the relationship. Fucking and oral are basic but if the want it up the ass or do kinky wild things you know she did it with others . My friends sister who was four years older was telling me one time we were out at a ber drinking that she worries about the future because she’s not sure who would marry her with her wild slutty past . She said she loves cock and fucking . She asked me would I marry her and I said no but I’d definitely fuck you . She laughed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This one hit home

After 4 years of trying and no pregnancy, we got tested and my sperm count was so low as to be close to zero chances of my every fathering a child. We checked at a fertility clinic and the costs of artificial methods were clearly impossible.

We talked about options, there were not any really other than finding someone. One evening my wife dropped a bombshell, she found this "guy" who might work out. Same hair color as me, same size, even similar looks. That took some talking but finally one night he came over and they went into the spare bedroom. After he left, then we made love, it was like placing my claim if that makes sense. It took twice a week for three months, what is weird is a person can sort of get used to it? We now have two boys, 7 and 4 and are trying for a girl. I guess that makes me a cuckold, since knowing she is having sex with someone is sort of a kick, which she brought up right off the bat when she noticed every time I am really hard, more so than normally. She also mentioned that our friend is really good at it. But, it's OK, we are open with each other now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If she had AI then all of you cuck suckers wouldn't have anything to bitch about.

Not a bad story. 4****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was rape.

That was rape. Maybe not prosecutable in court but "Shane" was a con man. There are plenty of good men who could impregnate her including possibly relatives not biologically related to her, and good friends.

Otoh the husband was a jerk, incompetent, did not participate in vetting or search, did not take a stand on anything, allowed the donor to dictate terms like stay away. The wife didn't respect her husband, kept him out of the loop, out of the room. Crazy for the wife to go alone into a hotel room with a strange man with intent to have sex. She had a lot of regret and shame. Too bad, the story could have had a lot more explicit fucking.

She got pregnant, good.

Neither of them have strong character to teach offspring.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

OK, but the story went from him saying he was NOT sure of this, to 'okay, She has to text Shane because she is ovulating' ??

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

I like a well written infidelity or hidden cuck story, but this is just NUTSO. Gave it a 1*. ;(

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Freaky plot of circumstances. Had some holes but I give it credit for being entertaining

eh9198eh9198over 2 years ago

PLEASE write a sequel!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 2 years ago

You forgot to let them find Shane (alias) quite by accident years later in a different city.

lash2718rlash2718rover 1 year ago

Choosing adultery over AI is never acceptable.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Wow that story says so much about your mental instability, which explains why you hang in the chin lickers closet around here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More inane cuck twaddle. The premise of these stories is absurd. The bitch wants a baby of hers, and her husband agrees to raise another man's child. That is the big "give", and no remotely normal man would also agree to let his wife fuck around to get pregnant. A syringe or turkey baster works just fine. If the bitch insists on "natural ", she is looking for an excuse to fuck around as much as she wants a baby. The ONLY right answer to the slut wife's demand in this story is that she has earned a divorce. 1

other2other1other2other17 months ago

She is not your daughter, and your wife disrespected you.

What did she do to make it up to you?

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

I totally agree with other2other1 your wife disrespected you and your vows she turned you into a willing cuck bitch you need to turn your man card in its not that she wanted a baby its that she wanted to fuck another man and she and probably this shane guy cooked up away to do it with your permission she knows his real number and has been fucking her all along they kept it up after the so called first time its simple she played you and still playing you don't try to say you're a man because no man would have agreed to this shit he would have more than likely left her for her even bringing it up cause it would create trust issues and for good reason a wife that would bring something like that up is no loving wife and can't be trusted and once the trust is gone it can't be gotten back so its the end of the relationship

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

To the anon that posted 3 years ago that said it hit close to home why the fuck would you openly admit that you are not a man and just a cuck bitch with no balls i hope you don't claim to be a man if you do turn your man card over shit its no wonder your wife fucks others behind your back she wants a man only reason she hasn't left your bitch ass is cause she hasn't found a man yet and she won't find a man while she is married a man as in a real man would not fuck a married woman for they wouldn't be the cause of the marriage failing and a real man wouldn't be ok with his wife fucking another man they do not share she would be out the door so fast she wouldn't have time to blink

Cracker270Cracker2706 days ago

The writer has some good skills as a wordsmith. As far as creating a good, entertaining, interesting storyline. Screwed the pooch on this one.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 days ago

Really she wanted to fuck another man and have kid with that man and the husband is ok with that says he's no man he is nothing but a cuck bitch the wife knew which is why she asked she he would say yes hell he probably even watched if my wife was to ask me that shit I would say you can fuck whoever you want as soon as you sign the divorce papers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous