All Comments on 'Nature of Erotica'

by drteetho

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE!!!!!! PLEASE,

write some more! This can go many places. So please take us there!

" "

I don't know why I'm doing this as annon. For my signature is there for those who know!

The eagle

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionalmost 10 years ago
I don't think it needs more

I can't see extending this story in a way that won't be an anticlimax.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too much honesty - but I still rated it '5'

Awright - few men of Chris's age, and nobody of either sex of Tamara's age is that introspective, self-knowledgeable, or honest - but, suspending dis-belief, its a really good story, at least for an old geezer like me to fantasize about...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn

That was one of the hottest stories I've ever read on here oh how I wish that would happen to me and it's even hotter because it's wrong but like I said as I finished this society is a old fridget bitch I'd never fuck on second thought she needs a good fucking so that she would change her ways damn and thank you for this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is a Nude Day Winner

One of the best stories I have read in the Nude Day series. Great plot, great characters, and great erotica. Left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Scorching hot!

Not sure there is much else to say... if I were to analyze it and pull it apart, I'd probably agree that Tamara's actions and bearing are too mature for even the unusual 19 year old, but hell, who's analyzing! Im busy thinking about other things!

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastalmost 10 years ago

This was one of the most enjoyable stories I've read in the contest so far. Sexy, easy, entertaining, but with enough substance to keep me from getting bored. It flowed very nicely. A little too much exposition in the beginning, maybe, but not enough to kill the excitement, and once it gets going, it trucks along wonderfully.

I especially liked the emotion and introspection. Without that, it would be a very hot, romping older man story. With it, it becomes very human, solid, touchable and real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good

I enjoyed the story, nice flow to it. Like another comment made, I found that the characters were a bit too introspective for me. Also I found the opening scene where he talks on the phone for a line or two then launches into a loooong description then back to the phone then another lengthy description a bit jarring.

patientleepatientleealmost 10 years ago
Fun and hot.

I enjoyed this a lot. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Naughty Yet Respectful

Great teasing and hot sex. Took on older man with younger woman fantasy in a tasteful way. One of the most well-written stories that I've seen on this site, good job!

pdhornepdhorneover 9 years ago

I, too, enjoyed this story. I don't have a problem with the age difference. And, I believe a young woman can know her own heart and make decisions accordingly. I do have some difficulty with the degree of introspection and self denial written for the dude. Man should have a bit more self respect and confidence.

I had a big problem with the blow-job and swallowing his load right off the bat; typical selfish-male action seen in much porn today. Nothing wrong with a man getting off in such erotic fashion, but the young woman had no experience to lead the reader to believe the chain of events. It seems to me, if his love and admiration had the described intensity, he'd have been anxious to give her the passion, pleasure and relief she had built up during the photo shoot.

I despise this notion that a woman needs to test the waters of sex to discover her perfect lover. Don't we all know ruined relationships based on such artificial standards. Haven't we experienced or seen the frustration and depression brought on by being used in this way. Their relationship is a lot more than sex. Joyful sex is the result of the genuine depth of their love as was described wonderfully well by the author.

Another issue I have is the Mother. She is worthy of respectful treatment by both the other characters. She should have been informed immediately. Her love for the pair along with an understanding of her daughters feelings could cement the family. What Mom is so naive not to notice the flirting and yearning eyes of her daughter? Has she not experienced desires of her own?

Now, let me see what other stories this guy has written!!

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
Loved this

The emotion and introspection took this story to a whole other level. Without it, this would be just another may/december story. A hot one, but nothing special. The sex is amazingly hot.

The only thing I found hard to believe is that a repressed, overprotective mother could have raised a young woman that is this in-tune and self aware. Chris meanwhile has had a long time to think of all the reasons why this shouldn't happen, so his thoughts are right inline with what a mature (not talking his age) would be thinking.

As far as the readers comment regarding her swallowing during the blowjob....why not?! Apparently every other woman, regardless of age or experience, on this site does! I'm honestly just suprised she didn't deepthroat, cause we know all women do that too! :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet story

that had me goin to the last paragraph

hongluobohongluoboover 7 years ago
Superb

I don't write comments very often, but damn this was one beautiful and wonderfully erotic story. Your plot development and characterizations were fabulous. Thank you so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Romantic

Very romantic, could have been in that category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

Awesome story! Very sensual. And the emotions of the heroes are perfectly described.

dawg997dawg997almost 2 years ago

Good writing, but Chris is one of the most spineless, two-faced pussies around.

He acts dumb, while fantasizing forever about Tamera. What a tool.

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

What a great story. Nice guys don't always finish last. Well, with one exception. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrteetho@drteetho
190 Followers
To those that read my stories, I hope you enjoy them, and to those that vote on them and/or share a comment, thank you for taking an interest, it is appreciated.