Naughty Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold the pose," he said trying to stuff his cock back into his shorts. He walked around in front of her again and got behind a tripod. "Hold, hold," he said snapping some pictures, "and were done."

Kelly sighed with relief and stretched. "What's next?" she asked.

"We move up to the bedroom. How much time do you need to dry your hair and get ready?"

"Around a half an hour," she replied.

"Good," he said. "I'll need that much time to set up the cameras upstairs and if you'll show me your computer, I'll show you what the pictures are going to look like when we're done." Mrs Johnson showed him the computer and he quickly worked to email himself all the dirty pictures. Then Ike went down to his car to get the other camera. This one was connected to a video camera.

--------------------

Ike whistled at her when she walked out of the bathroom wearing her wedding dress. "You make a beautiful bride Mrs Johnson," he said. Kelly blushed. Ike had a way of making her feel special, sexy even. She looked around the room. He had set up a series of cameras all pointed at her luxurious canopied bed. She sat down on the bed and he snapped a few pictures from various angles.

"lie down and pretend your asleep," said Ike getting some close ups. He noticed a lacy white sleeping blindfold laing on the nightstand by the bed. "Here put this on," he said snatching it up.

Kelly put the mask on and laid back down pretending to be asleep. She heard the camera going off just over her head as the photographer took some close-ups. Little did she know that his massive black cock was trembling in the air just inches over her face.

Ike was fucking proud of his big fat cock and it looked even bigger through the camera lens. "Yawn Mrs Johnson like your just waking up," he said pushing the head of his cock dangerously close to her lips when she did. This caption would be: the virgin bride while wailing for her husband doesn't suspect there's an intruder in her room.

"Keep the mask on, but sit up on the bed," he said taking pictures of his cock outlined against her face from various angles. In one pose he stood before the camera/ video arrangement and flexed his ass so that it would look like he was coming in her mouth. Finally, Ike finished and stuffed his cock back into his shorts. "You can take the mask off now."

Kelly did and smiled at him. She was really starting to enjoy modeling for Ike. "Put this on," he said handing her another white box.. She looked inside and saw a lacy white lingerie ensemble. It was beautiful and matched her wedding dress.

Kelly fell in love with the lingerie the moment she saw it. She quickly ran to the bathroom to put it on. It was sexy, but not as revealing as the bikini. It consisted of white nylons and a garter belt. The bra and panties were lacy, white and teased the viewer with a hint of nipple and pubic hair underneath. The only strange thing was that the panties had no crotch and she thought it was an ingenious idea for going to the bathroom. She couldn't believe how sensual it made her feel when she finished putting it on. She'd ask to keep this outfit too.

"Put the wedding dress back on over it," called Ike from the bedroom.

Kelly frowned. She didn't want to cover back up. She could wear this outfit forever, but she obeyed him and put the dress back on. She immediately felt smothered by the dress.

Kelly was relieved when Ike said that he wanted some shots of her undressing and she liked the idea. He posed her in front of the big camera and she slowly stripped for him. He helped her unzip the back and she slowly pulled the gown down until her bra covered breasts were revealed. Then she pulled it down further over her thin waist until her sexy stomach was revealed and the dress was pulled down to her hips. She kept the train on her head. He took a lot of shots of her topless like that and then told her to pull the dress all the way off. She obeyed him smiling and posing for the camera as she stripped down to the lingerie.

"I bet your husband doesn't even know what a sexy wife he has," said Ike pulling her dress out of the way. Now lay down on the bed on your back.

Kelly wasn't doing this for her husband any more. She was doing this for herself. It made her feel special as she laid down on the bed. Ike bent over and parted her legs slightly and bent one of her knees up. He then kneeled at the foot of the bed and took some pictures of her body lying down.

Ike's cock was starting to hurt as he looked at her pussy slit revealed by the crotchless panties. He snapped some pictures of her pussy and grinned when he noticed it was glistening with moisture. "Put the mask back on and pretend your asleep," he said already pulling his cock back out as she covered her eyes. He took a lot of pictures of his dark cock superimposed over her white body and for a finale he pulled her legs apart and took several pictures of his twelve inch dick pointing right at her open pussy.

Kelly felt cold air on her crotch and realized she was showing off her vagina. She quickly squeezed her legs closed and pulled off the mask. Ike was fiddling with a camera again and hadn't even noticed. She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Now lean forward and let one of your bra straps hang down," he said turning back to her with a camera in hand.

Kelly compiled and the bra strap fell down far enough that her breast popped out. She raised her hand to pull her bra back up.

"Stop," said Ike practically drooling at the sight of her fat, inch long nipple. "Lets show your husband that big nipple."

Kelly willingly complied with his order. Her nipples were rock hard and they were rubbing against the lacy material of the bra, irritating her.

"Spread your fingers over those beautiful boobs so that your nipple is between your fingers." Ike watched Kelly comply. "Your husband is going to love these picures. Now show him your other tit." Ike watched her remove the entire bra, exposing her nipples to the air. Never had he dreamed she would willingly go this far.

"How wild are you wiling to get?" Ike asked her.

"I'm not ready to quit yet," she replied.

"Bring one of your nipples up to your mouth," he said grinning as she did it. "Now lick one of your nipples." He ran behind the video and zoomed in on her upper body. Kelly hesitated and then kissed her own nipple.

"You've got to be the sexiest woman I've ever seen," Ike said.

"Do you really think I'm sexy?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah," he said pointing at his crotch, "Look what you're doing to me.

Kelly frowned at his language and looked down at his shorts. They bulged out obscenely. It looked like he had stuffed a baseball bat and two baseballs under his shorts. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"Look how hard my cock is," he replied.

"That can't be real."

"Trust me it's real, real huge."

"I don't believe you," she said staring at his crotch.

"I'll prove it," he said pulling his shorts down before she could protest. He held his cock a foot away from her face as he pressed the remote like crazy, capturing all the fear, awe, and disbelief written on her face.

"I don't believe it," she said staring in awe at his fat black monstrosity. It was a foot long and as thick as her wrist. The head was as big as a plum and his balls actually were as big as baseballs. His testicles hung down almost halfway to his knees. His penis was frightening.

"You can touch it if you want to, but hurry we have to finish up."

Kelly couldn't stop her hands from reaching out to touch his massive penis. She cupped his balls with one hand surprised at their weight. She squeezed the head of his cock and watched a drop of liquid ooze out of the tip. The drop of liquid was almost as much as one of her husband's orgasms. She was wrong, his penis wasn't frightening, it was magnificent.

"I don't see what the big deal is," said Ike snapping away on the remote.

"Your gigantic. I didn't know penises got this big."

"Who me?" he asked. "I'm a little bigger then average," he said knowing full well that no man he had ever met even came close to him in size.

"But your almost three times as big as my husband," she said suddenly feeling cheated. It wasn't even the size of Ike's black penis that had her feeling jealous, it was how hard it got. She had to squeeze her husband's little penis tight just to get it hard enough to fit in her vagina. Ike's penis was as hard as a baseball bat.

"You poor thing," he said stroking her hair. "You really don't know how good sex can be until you've had a big fat cock in your pussy. I'm surprised you even feel your husband's penis when he's in you. Tell you what, suck on it and maybe I'll let you fuck me."

Kelly was so used to following Ike's orders that she was leaning forward with her mouth open when she came to her senses.

Kelly reared back away from Ike's monster penis. She had been so entranced by it, that she hadn't paid too much attention to what he was saying. She had actually been about to put a man's penis in her mouth. She'd never do that, not even with her husband. "I think we should quit now," said Kelly. She held her arm across her breasts. She was suddenly a little frightened of the photographer. She watched as Ike- with great difficulty- stuffed his penis back into his shorts and she breathed a sigh of relief when it was gone, but she also felt a deep sense of loss, knowing that she would never see it again.

"Sorry Mrs Johnson," he said. "I'll just go bring up the pictures on the computer and you can pick out which ones you want to show your husband. Give me about fifteen minutes."

Kelly's stomach was fluttering when she went into the bathroom and threw a robe on over he white lingerie. Her hands were shaking and she was completely disgusted with herself. Something deep inside her had wanted to put the young black man's penis in her mouth. She was mad at herself for drinking too much and getting carried away, but mostly she was mad at her husband. If Ike's penis was slightly above average, then her husband's penis must be a pygmy or something. James had money and power, but compared to Ike, he wasn't even half a man. She knew one thing though, the image of that big black penis would forever be imprinted on her brain.

"You can go look at the pictures now," said Ike returning from the den. "They're even better then I'd hoped. I think we should show all of them to your husband.

Well they better be good enough to give my worthless husband at least one erection on our anniversary, thought Kelly as she headed out of the room to her computer system.

James reloaded the camera's and changed the video tape. He then walked over to the snobby bitches bed and hid the camera remote under the pillows. He pulled his shorts and shoes off. He then laid down on the big white bed completely nude and waited for the star of his show. Well, the best supporting actress maybe, the star was between his legs.

Kelly sat down before the computer and looked at the pictures. She felt bile rise in her throat when she saw the pictures. The screen was filled with pornography. There was a giant black penis-just like Ike's- poised behind some sluts rear end. What kind of a pervert had she let into her house. Kelly was reaching for the phone to call the police when she saw the next picture.

Her scream of horror echoed through the big mansion when she saw Ike's big penis pointing down at her open mouth as she laid on the bed with the mask on. Kelly screamed again, a little less loudly, and started to cry. She erased the pictures and tried to stand, but her legs wouldn't hold her weight. What had she gotten herself into?

Fifteen minutes later, she slowly walked into her bedroom like a zombie. Ike's perfect black body stood out against the white background of her bed. He was lying nude on her bed grinning at her, his hands behind his head. His giant penis was still hard and his testicles were so large they were splayed out on the bedspread. "What kind of a monster are you?"

"I'm just a man who saw a woman he had to fuck," replied Ike.

"What do you want from me?"

"Isn't it obvious," he said holding his cock out so that it proudly rose into the sky.

"But I'm married."

"Not after your husband sees these pictures. If you give me your body for the rest of the day, you can have the cd-rom with the pictures," he said waving the cd-rom over his head.

She really didn't have much choice. If he showed her husband the pictures. He would divorce her, her parents would disown her, she'd lose all her friends, and the worst thing of all, she'd be destitute. "What do you want me to do?" she asked thinking of ways to snatch the cd-rom from him.

"Suck my cock."

Kelly nodded. She had never done this before, but if she could get him off, he'd be done with her and leave. This ordeal could all be over in five minutes. "Promise me you won't orgasm in my mouth."

"You're in no position to make any demands slut," he said, "but I promise."

Kelly kneeled on the bed between his legs and wrapped her hand around the thick shaft near the base of his penis. She looked at his black penis with it's dark blood-engorged head. She had no idea where to start. She finally decided to lick it like a lollipop and then suck on it.

Ike looked over at the video camera and winked. He had angled it to capture all the action on the bed. He had also zoomed one camera in on his crotch to get close-ups of the action. His hand was busy pressing the remote under the pillow.

Kelly stuck her tongue out and tasted a penis for the first time. She licked around the head and decided it really wasn't that bad. She stretched her mouth open wide around the head and she decided it needed more lubrication, so she started licking again.

"Suck on my balls slut," he ordered.

Kelly had no choice but to obey. She let his cock plop back against his stomach and she bent down further to kiss his balls. She tried to suck them into her mouth, but they really were almost the size of baseballs.

"Enough slut," he barked, "now suck on that big black cock," Ike said partly for the video, partly because he liked ordering the snotty white bitch around.

Kelly automatically leaped to obey his command. Much to her disgust her body was responding to what she was doing. She was still topless underneath the robe and her nipples were hard and rubbing against the underside of the fabric. The area between her legs was gushing and fluid was running down her thighs through the crotchless panties.

Ike watched her head bobbing up and down several inches of his dick and said, "You enjoying your first taste of black cock slut?"

Damn him, but in a way she was. It was challenging to see how much of this monster she could take. She decided to separate Ike's "cock" from her husband's penis. She had never sucked on another man's penis or been unfaithful to her husband. She was being blackmailed to suck on a cock and as it was so different from a penis, it shouldn't count as infidelity. Besides, oral sex wasn't cheating and if she could just make him orgasm, it would be all over.

Kelly started sucking hard and fast to get this over with. She considered every inch a challenge and she had managed to swallow about eight inches in twenty minutes. Her jaw was sore as she pulled her mouth off and asked, "Aren't you close yet?"

"Not yet slut."

Kelly couldn't believe he had this kind of stamina. She must suck at this so bad that he didn't feel anything. She redoubled her efforts pushing more of his cock down her throat and stroking the remaining three inches with her hand.

She sucked on his cock for another twenty minutes, resting every couple of sucks, but continuing to lick around the head as she caught her breath. She went down on him again and had ten inches down her throat when she found herself gagging and she tried to suppress it. It felt like his cock was swelling even bigger.

Kelly's free hand slid under his big, heavy balls and cupped them. His balls were moving back and forth, tightening up and pumping. She realized he was about to orgasm.

Kelly had seven inches in her mouth and was sliding the rest out when she felt him orgasm. At first she felt nothing, but his cock jerked and she could swear she felt the pee-slit opening in her throat. Next, a big wad of hot sperm struck the walls of her throat and slid into her belly. Sperm continued to explode from the end as the cock left her throat and slid into her mouth. Ike's black snake continued to spit it's venom so fast that her mouth filled with sperm and she was forced to swallow in order to breath. It filled again and she pulled her mouth off the tip of his cock and swallowed again, sperm dribbling down her chin.

Sperm continued to fly from the end of his cock, covering her face with his semen and not knowing what else to do, she clamped her mouth back over the tip. She was surprised that it didn't taste all that bad, good even, but the sheer amount was overwhelming. Her belly was filling so fast, she wouldn't have room for dinner. Ike's first wad had been more then her husband orgasmed in a years time and she could still feel his balls pumping sperm.

His orgasm probably lasted over a minute, but Kelly had lost all sense of time. Still, she felt triumphant at making Ike's cock explode and she wished she could try this on her husband, but she wouldn't dare even suggest it. "Can I please have the cd-rom now?" she asked after reluctantly taking her mouth off his cock.

"Bitch we ain't even begun yet."

What the hell is he talking about? she thought, watching him stand up off the bed. He shouldn't be able to get another erection for at least a month. He stood before her and she gasped as he ripped off her robe. Kelly stood before him wearing only her white nylons, garter belt, and the crotchless panties. She felt something poking her in her belly button and she looked down and was horrified to see his cock was still hard and fat. It had only shrunken a couple of inches.

"Bitch, you ever had your pussy eaten before?"

"No," she replied. not quite sure what he was talking about, but her eyes opening wide as she took a guess.

She yelped when Ike pushed her back over the bed on her back and his hulking body kneeled between her legs.

Kelly's legs were spread open and she tried to close them, but Ike easily held them apart. She realized he was getting a view of her vagina that only her gynocologist had before. She shuddered as she thought of how unpleasant visits to her gynocologist were. Why would anyone want to do this? What kind of sick pleasure would Ike get from probing her vagina like a gynocologist?

That was it, she thought,she would just have to behave like she did on visits to the gynocologist's office and think about something else. The cd-rom was laying next to the bed. If she could get away from. Then she had a real scary thought. He lied about coming in her mouth, maybe he was lying about giving her the cd-rom? Kelly's train of thought was interrupted when something touched the area between her legs and her body spasmed. Ike had caught her off guard. Now where was I, she thought. Yes, if I could grab the cd-rom, I could lock myself in a room and call the...

Her body spasmed again. She couldn't help it, and she concentrated on what he was doing for a second. Ike's tongue was gently poking between her labia. As she wandered what he was doing, his tongue licked up her labia and her body spasmed again. Her nerve endings were tingling and she realized this wasn't invasive like a trip to the gynocologist. This felt good.

Ike started licking his tongue up and down her vagina and Kelly found her crotch rising and lowering along with his tongue. He paused for a minute and held his head away from her spread legs. Kelly desperately wanted him to go back to what he was doing.