Naughty Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thoughts were interrupted by the door bell ringing. Kelly set her coffee down and answered the door.

"Hi I'm here for the photo-shoot." It was the female photographer from last month.

"There must be some mistake," replied Kelly smiling as she thought of Ike, "Your man came by yesterday and took the pictures."

"I don't think so," said the photographer. "I'm the only one at the studio and even if we did have a man working for us, I would never send him on a "naughty pictures" shoot."

"But I remember a black guy in the studio the last time," said Kelly the smile quickly leaving her face."

"The only black guy I know of that would be in my studio, would be Troy. He's a janitor for the mall."

Kelly was shocked. Who the hell had fucked her yesterday. It certainly couldn't have been a mere low-class janitor and if Ike wasn't a professional photographer, who was he?

--------------------

A month earlier. Troy wanted her the minute he saw her getting her picture taken with her father. He was surprised to find the old man was the sexy white bitches' husband. What a waste, he thought. He tried to catch her eye as the couple left, but she wouldn't even look his way. He went back to emptying the trash cans

He smiled at her, again to no avail when she returned to the store for her purse. Troy's eyes lit up when the photographer mentioned the naughty pictures. He could just picture the white bitch dressing up for him in lingerie and a skimpy bikini. His cock started stiffening up in his pants. He watched the photographer write the woman's information on her calendar and then the women left. Troy held the door for her as she walked out. He could see what looked like large nipples poking out under her bulky top. He nodded at her, but it was like he didn't even exist. He hated that.

Troy picked up his broom and swept over towards the calendar. A nasty idea was forming in his head. His uncle owned a pawn shop and he could always borrow some camera equipment from the shop. The photographer excused herself and Troy walked over to her calendar and changed the date on it after copying the information down. He didn't know anything about photography, but he had a month to learn.

--------------------

One week later. Kelly would die if anyone she knew saw her here. Not that they would recognize her. Her light brown hair was tucked up under a baseball cap and she was wearing dark sunglasses. She was now a golden tan from laying out in the skimpy bikini and was no longer the pale white woman she had been a week ago. Kelly had driven an hour into downtown Miami to find this particular type of store. She was nervous as she walked over to the dildos and vibrators hanging on the wall. Most were too small to satisfy her now. Her wimp husband had gotten an erection on their anniversary last night and she hadn't felt a thing as he entered her. She desperately needed to cum again.

She saw a big penis shaped dildo and was reaching for it when her hand stopped. A giant fourteen inch black one was just above it. Her eyes lit up as she reached for her prize. She grabbed it and headed for the counter.

Kelly's face turned red when she saw the large black man behind the counter. He ignored her until he saw the giant dildo.

Jose smirked when he saw the black dildo. He looked at the woman then looked again. He couldn't believe it. This was the local slut from the "pool boy" and "white bride/ black intruder pictures" he had seen posted on a local internet site. He had been checking his mail every day for the video he had ordered of her fucking the black guy. He planned to copy it and sell it in his store.

Jose rang her up. "Listen if you'd like to try the real thing, I'll be closing up in a few minutes and I have an apartment in the back." He knew a slut like her couldn't say, "no" and he had a hidden video camera that would let him make his own video.

Kelly was shocked at first. Had she really fallen so low as to be propositioned by a low-life like this? The counter was elevated and she was eye level with his crotch. He had a large, impressive bulge under his jeans and her pussy started gushing while her nipples popped out. She couldn't say, "no".

THE END