All Comments on 'Naughty Time Ch. 02'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Great Story!

What a story, great buildup. He's going to go to Aunt Kathy's I suspect. He should be sure to use a distinctive pair of panties, maybe one from each. He could ask which one they'd prefer he use? I believe Mom's the initiator, wasn't a banana missing before Kathy came over? Hot story, really lookin forward to the next chapter. This could go on for a while with him doing both women, maybe one figures it out first and they plot to seduce the other. Whatever, good story, hope to see more soon.

VoyjerVoyjerabout 14 years ago
Yet another classic from Many Feathers

I bow to the master! Your intricate inclusion of detail, without the blatant jump-in-the-bed-and-screw methodology of so many stories keeps your work standing out from the rest.

Great 2nd part....looking forward to the progress......thanks for taking the time to put thought to "paper" (or keyboard, for that matter!)....it's appreciated!

19_Crib19_Cribabout 14 years ago
Fingers

One way to hopefully discover the identity of "NT" is to carefully inspect her hands ... distinctive nail cut, any rings present, condition of knuckles, etc. ... then compare to Mom and Aunt.

Great story, perfect balance of suspence and angst and debauchery. Really looking forward to subsequent chapters!

Tool_guyTool_guyabout 14 years ago
Most excellent!

You certainly have my attention! Love the detail and mystery as well as the obvious erotic story line. He wasn't the only one with a pressing need in his pants. I'll be waiting for chapter three!

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Stupid is as stupid writes:

Go back and read your story and you will find a missing banana when the mother got into the car at6 the store, and the second when the aunt arrived at the house implying the mother had her banana first not the other way around as you implied later in the story.

Now I know why you make your male characters so dumb and stupid. Its because they take after you.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
more questions so far

but no answers.

taking the car and leaving seems to be painting him into a corner.

We'll see.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 6 years ago
Like This!!!

Cool seduction. Older women know how to do it best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous