Naughty Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers

I saw a light suddenly go off inside her head, along with a bit of a smile upon hearing that. "Sure, why not? And besides, if your Aunt and I decide to go anywhere, we can always take her car. But I think we'll just stay in, watch a movie or something...a really good chick-flick," she added knowing how much I hated sitting around watching those, which was a small insurance policy about me coming back that evening.

"Yuch!" I responded. "Now for sure I'm planning on spending the night!" I could see that my answer was exactly the one she was hoping to hear. Which is also when my Aunt came strolling into the kitchen, still "twinly" dressed, though she quickly walked over, leaning forward in order to likewise give me a kiss on the cheek. I turned my head however as she did, catching her on the lips instead. Surprised perhaps by that...but she returned the kiss, raising up, and then winking at me.

"So, where is it you're spending the night?" she then asked. "With some hot horny girl perhaps?"

"Kathy!" Mom chided her sister, though all she did was laugh.

"Well?"

"I wish..." I replied. "Unfortunately, no...just a guy friend of mine, who invited me to hang out, and spend the day with him." It was hard not to notice the sudden turn of my Aunt's head as she looked at mom, no doubt smiling at her upon hearing that. And mom too, likewise smiled back in that same "secretive" expression the two of them had so frequently shared as though I had no clue that they were. "Though I don't mind telling you...if I had the chance to spend the evening with two hot ladies like yourself, I'd for damn sure prefer doing that as opposed to any hot young things anywhere else," I told them both.

Kathy gave me an appraised knowing look, but said nothing. Mom just snickered and took down another empty cup for Aunt Kathy, pouring her one, and then refreshing our own. As she leaned forward, I got a tantalizing glimpse of my own mother's bare breasts, the neckline ballooning out just enough to allow me to do so. Interestingly enough, Kathy saw that, saw where my eyes were looking, one eyebrow raised in curious note of it. I then looked at her...and winked.

She laughed, and then winked back.

"What's so funny?" Mom asked.

And then Aunt Kathy got me back...big time.

"Nothing much, just caught your son looking down the neck of your gown at your titties," she said. "I think you've just given him a woody!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers
12