All Comments on 'Naughty Wife'

by blucucko

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He's 41 to her 23?

He gets what he deserves. Dumb idea.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

"I'll admit from the off, that I'm well off." My wife has a huge sex drive by the wife. I bailed on your little cuck take as soon as I realized that you were another poster who thinks a couple of poorly written paragraphs about sick people is an erotic story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"I decided it was my duty to clean her pussy so she' couldn't get pregnant." - Eating a cream pie isn't birth control.

bioman57bioman57over 3 years ago

Really, sorry but not worth the read...

networkgurunetworkguruover 3 years ago

"What I'm going to admit to will make me seem foolish but I promise you I'm no one's fool."

Oh yes you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm not clear on the whole point.

No character(s) development so don't care what happens to them.

No build up to a climax.

No climax.

Nothing to resolve.

No real point to the story.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You did it

You posted a story on a porn site with a category specifically about wives having sex with other men, and in you story you have just that, a wife having sex with other men. Oh, the nerve. How dare you provide exactly what this category is supposed to have? Don't you know that by doing so you have awakened the slumbering slugs who have nothing better to do than read these stories, jerk their tiny shriveled peckers, then feel guilty about it so they post those insanely stupid negative comments? Tell me, is there a more pathetic group of as swipes on the planet than them? Nope.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Cuck cuck cuckoo

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Wow that was horrible. Only redeeming part was it was short

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Only middle-school girls write with a lower case 'i', but they outgrow it my age 13. That writing skill is literally learned in kindergarten. Unless you wrote this on a yellow pad, any spell-checker since about 1985 should catch that. But this problem might've been the highlight of this tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous