Neela and Javid Pt. 02

Story Info
Javid has a tender surprise in store for Neela.
5.1k words
4.57
8.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
198 Followers

Neela's naked ordeal begins all over again.

Neela's torment continues after her devastating Wedding night in Neela's presentation series. Check out the "Neela's presentation" series before reading this to know why her torment started and the humiliation she had undergone during the presentation week.

(This story contains non consensual sex and is intended for mature audiences only. All characters are above the legal age)

***

It was day 6 after her period and Neela woke up with a start to find the Priest standing at the entrance accompanied by ten guards carrying earthen pots filled with water.

Priest looked too excited and she could guess the cause of his happiness - witnessing her abuse for next three days. But she could not even have guessed it was more personal for the dirty old man.

As he directed, she got up and followed him out to the bathing area in the courtyard. The priest harshly commanded the female servants to stay back and once again Neela was alone surrounded by 10 lecherous guards and priest.

And to add insult to injury, Chief guard Dara joined them with a golden pot filled to the brim with milk.

Once again Neela resigned herself to her destiny of degradation. And started to meekly follow to the centre of the bathing tiles and stood numb. At least she was dressed but she was sure her clothes weren't going to stay on for long.

The Priest asked Dara to place the milk filled container near her feet. Then he turned and addressed Neela, "Esteemed princess , today I have the honor of preparing you for your conceiving ceremony. I hope you will give the same Co operation as at your presentation."

As Neela nodded, with a satisfied smile the Priest directed Dara to stay near him to assist him and ordered the guards to surround them at 5 feet distance and offer protection.

Then with a lusty grin and clear arousal pushing at the crotch of his trousers, The priest moved in front of Neela. Dara stood nearby with an expression bordering on cumming.

The priest put his thick fingers and and untied the closure at her waist and then eased her robe off her shoulders. Then he looked appreciatively at the Lacy nightdress and opening the ties, removed it and threw it aside.

Once again Neela stood naked and super self conscious as her breasts began to rise and fall with her anxious heavy breathing and her pussy tingled in the cold air. Her nipples also became rock hard and jutted out forcefully. Neela looked at Dara who was smirking and cursed her body for betraying her again.

The priest asked Dara to pour the milk on Neela's shoulders and soon Dara obliged and poured the milk while all the time leering down at her glistening boobs.

Then the priest gestured him aside and moved in for his own pleasure. The first thing he did was to caress and press her breasts. Then while pressing her boob with the left hand dragged his right hand down to cup her pussy.

Soon he inserted a finger and probed her roughly. Then he held up the finger at obvious delight and announced that she was clean.

By now the guards were openly rubbing their crotches with rapt lewd gazes centred on her pussy, ass and engorged boobs. Dara stood and lazily ran a hand over his burgeoning erection through his trousers.

Now the priest moved behind Neela and started to rub fragrant soap powder rigorously over her ass and kept running his soapy fingers in her ass crack and kept slipping in a finger into her asshole which was now pretty loose and the guards observed this with loud guffaws as her mouth hung open in indignation.

Then he moved closer not caring about getting his clothes wet and reached around to soap her breasts while pushing his crotch into Neela's ass crack. This drew greater laughter from guards and shouts of approval as he motioned Dara to come over and pointed at her pussy.

Clearly delighted, Dara came eagerly and standing too close to Neela's comfort started rubbing her pussy roughly with soap powder. Sandwiched between the rascals, Neela felt too much shame and closed her eyes tightly and stood like a statue.

But unfortunately her body had other ideas. Soon her pussy started to get wet and her juices started flowing. With Dara's consistent probing her clitoris became engorged and she started to moan as waves of pleasure hit her body.

Now totally aroused, Dara abandoned all pretense of washing her and putting his hands on her ass pushed himself savagely onto her pussy. Now Neela was stuck between two hard dicks - the priest was rutting into her ass with great abandon while grabbing her boobs back. Dara was pushing insistently into her crotch while mauling her ass and dragging her mounds into his erection. And this humiliation was being enjoyed by ten extremely aroused guards who were furiously masturbating openly!

Even Neela was getting more and more agitated and felt her own climax coming on. Soon the friction was too much and she gave in to her own need and after a strong orgasm that made her moan loudly in pleasure, drained, she slumped into the hard chest of Dara.

Soon after her cumming, she could feel both Dara and the Priest emptying their seeds almost simultaneously on her ass and pussy. She could also see many of the guards ejaculating. For a few moments nobody moved as everyone was replete in their own orgasm.

First the priest detached himself and without exhibiting any guilt just ordered Dara to clean up the Princess as he was going for a change of clothes.

Dara grunted but just pushed his crotch into her pussy and moving up his hands to her shoulders crushed her boobs abrasively into his chest and kept grinding.

After mauling her to his heart's content he stepped back and ordered his soldiers to pour water over her which they did and quickly she was given a robe and escorted back.

In her chamber priest was waiting and as she made a move towards her dressing chamber, he spoke out, "My apologies princess but your uncle Mihir is old fashioned. He believes today's ceremony is an extension of presentation ceremony and wishes you to be dressed accordingly."

With a familiar feeling of helpless anger, Neela nodded and dropped her robe. Even though the Priest and the guards had an eyeful of her body a few minutes before once again their salivating gazes probed her pussy and boobs.

As the priest led the way, Naked Neela was escorted by Dara and guards across the courtyard and into Uncle Mihir's palace. Through the way she had to grit her teeth and suffer through suggestive laughter of all servants their party encountered.

Characteristically King Mihir was already naked and stood by the bed eagerly pacing. The Priest walked in and dismissed Dara and the guards.

Mihir walked over to the priest and said something in hushed tones. The priest slapped his shoulder understandingly and took a small red pill from his pockets and gave the former king. Mihir immediately swallowed it with great flourish and with a relieved expression walked over to the bed.

Priest stood at the head of the bed and addressed Neela, "Dear princess, as your uncle is old, he needs some assistance. Please kneel down and help him with his duty."

Although inwardly shuddering in distaste at putting Mihir's penis into her rosebud mouth, Neela mutely obliged and kneeled at his feet as he sat at the edge of the bed. His dick was already semi erect but as directed by priest, she licked his balls and dick until he was rock hard.

Then Priest spoke again, "Considering the king's age he should lie down flat and Neela, you must climb and ride him."

As the lecherous king lay down with his erection jutting into air, Neela climbed into the bed kneeled on both sides of his waist and slowly lowered her pussy on to his dick. Initially she felt a bit of friction, but soon her pussy flooded with wetness and she was moving up and down rapidly.

As her own urge took over, her movements became urgent and forceful, and most probably thanks to Priest's red pill, Mihir stayed stiff and was groaning in pleasure. Her boobs were bouncing around wildly and both the priest and king Mihir was salivating at the show.

Out of the blue, Mihir extended his hands and tried to grab her heaving boobs. But her movements were too fast and he couldn't hold them. As Mihir flailed his hands, Neela paid no heed and continued to ride him without care.

Then in another shock, the priest suddenly moved to the foot of the bed, stood behind Neela and with the words "Please relax your highness, I will assist you" pressed himself on Neela's back and reached around and started to viciously squeeze her flushed and thrusting globes.

Neela was too far into her own pleasure to care anymore about this unexpected threesome and kept up her relentless rhythm. In another fifteen minutes of so, she had a shattering climax and would have slumped over if not for the priest holding her firmly. She closed her eyes fully spent and leaned back into Priest's chest almost semi conscious.

The priest spoke something to the former King and soon the priest had released her, she was on her back and Mihir got on top and kept thirsting. And after Neela kept watching detached and in a kind of haze for what seemed like another five minutes, she heard Mihir grunt and spill his seed in her pussy.

Now Mihir was also exhausted and collapsed on to the cushion of her breasts sweating and panting.

The Priest waited for the king to recover and then gently helped the King off the bed and led him to the next chamber.

By then Neela was also stirring, the priest eyed her flushed body and pinching a nipple painfully told her to return to her own chamber and take rest as she needed to conserve her strength for Bijan.

Biting her lips and desperately trying to hide her shame with her body's traitorous response, Neela was escorted with guards guffawing as the Priest shared the story of how she had rode her uncle dry.

Morning of Day 7

Before Neela had completely recovered, it was already day 7 and with regret she remembered it was her day to meet Bijan. Her only hope was that he would not get a pill from the priest and finish soon.

She then got up lazily and went for a leisurely swim followed by a bath. Came back to find the priest waiting. The priest extended his open palm which had nipple clips presented by Bijan and conveyed Bijan's wish that she must wear them.

Neela took them and carefully attached them to her nipples. They bit into her soft flesh and also their weight dragged the nipples down a bit.

By now she was mentally ready for another humiliating nude walk and when the priest beckoned, she walked numbly among the guards.

Thankfully and surprisingly the corridors were empty. Instead of being relieved , Neela was instantly suspicious, and her heart started to race.

With soaring anxiety she stepped into Bijan's chamber and even after the horrible days she had had in the recent past, surprised and stood stuck on the spot.

There was no bed but just a plush carpet stretched in front of the wide arched window and Bijan naked and obviously aroused stood next to it with his hands on his hips and his phallus jutting out proudly.

But what shocked her was, every inch of the room except the carpet was crowded with the male staff of Bijan. There were servants, cook, cleaners, and guards. They all stood wide eyed and expectant awaiting her ravishment by their master.

In a normal day, none of them would not have been permitted to even see her hand. But since her presentation people had witnessed her undergoing many forms degradation.

So, once again propelled by the Priest, Neela walked reluctantly to the rug and awaited her instructions. Neela followed Bijan's signal and lay down on her back spread eagled.

Her naked creamy breasts were flattened a bit but her nipples became instantly taut as the cool breeze blew over her from the open window. Her sensitive pussy was slightly swollen with her arousal and started to slowly get wet and her juices started to flow.

As his staff stood watching, Bijan slowly started to stroke his engorged flesh. The wait felt endless but soon with his characteristic impatience, her cousin knelt down and entered her roughly.

Even though she was wet, this sudden invasion pained her and she sharply turned her head towards the window, to her horror, she could see many more men, clearly lowly staff standing there with masturbating hard.

Thankfully before she could comprehend, Bijan spilled his warm juices into her pussy and after giving Savage bites to her boobs and tugging the jewels on her nipples, he swiftly withdrew and got up.

Before Neela could rise, Bijan halted her by a sharp command. So she had to lie there cum oozing from her pussy and her breasts flushed. It was even more humiliating as she heard some servant make comments about buttered bun and Priest and the Prince laughed mockingly.

After what seemed like ages, Priest barked at her to wake up and she had to walk back with cum running down her thighs.

The knowledge that she would be alone tonight to lick her wounds was her only consolation.

Day -8

Day 8 dawned and and Neela woke up not just ashamed but scared. She was sure there would be embarassment but Javid always managed to make it personal and intimate so that she blamed herself more than the villains like him for her predicament.

Also, she eagerly panted for every scrape of kindness he carelessly threw at her. This was demeaning but apart from it, there was no respite in her life.

But at last she was about to have a very good day, just did not know it yet.

First surprise was the fragrant pool filled with warm water and flavoured with bath salts, flowers, saffron strands, and orange peels. She spent 30 minutes in blessed relaxation.

After she got out, Neela did not take the trouble to wear a robe as she was sure of her naked ordeal but here again she had a surprise. Instead of the priest, 2 servants of Prince Javid awaited her and led her to the dressing chamber.

Once in there, the servants quickly arranged her hair in a beautiful knot and decorated it with diamond clips. Then they opened a red box and put a long strand of shiny pale pink pearls from it around her neck. Neela gasped in pleasure as she knew these pale pink pearls were rarer than diamonds and cost a bomb.

Then the servants came over with Lacy white thong and bra. Thong was opaque but not see through, the bra although transparent, gave good coverage and support. Through it she could glimpse her red areola and nipples. Instead of pushed up bouncy curves, the bra created a more softer curve with a deep cleavage.

Then the servants laced her into a gorgeous white corset decorated with tiny white pearls.

Then came the wedding dress. If she had a dream wedding dress this would be it. It had yards and yards of expensive and handmade white lace. The dress was in satin and consisted of a column sheath in ivory white with delicate spaghetti straps. Then there was a lace overlay in the same ivory white with collars and a tiny row of pearl buttons in the front.

The pearl necklace was tucked inside like a secret and she wore no other jewelry.

She looked into the mirror and gasped at the vision. She looked like a virgin!

Utterly charmed and confused at the same time, Neela meekly stepped into bright red heels.

Finally, one of the girls broke open a peach and rubbed it's juice delicately on her slightly parted naturally red mouth.

She was ready.

Priest, guards, and even Dara seemed shocked when she walked out with them. For once, they walked along silently.

Feeling excitement and a sudden rush of happiness, Neela followed the Priest into Javid's room.

Once again Neela was surprised because it was in all white except for the four poster bed that was dark mahogany and two chairs by the fireplace. And for a change the Prince was fully clothed in formals as if about to attend an important meeting.

He stood next to the fireplace and as soon as she walked in, he caught her eye, and then till she left did not break the contact. He was relaxed and seemed in no hurry, his face was calm and showed no real emotion.

"Welcome my queen, please come towards the light so that I can see you properly." As he spoke he moved a few steps, took her hand and led her to the carpet next to the bed which was surrounded by lamps emitting soft glow.

Still looking deep into her eyes, Javid spoke to the Priest, "Have a seat holy man, this will take a while." and the priest obeyed.

Then Javid standing next to her whispered, "Don't mind him," and instantly Neela was aware of his power to create the bubble of intimacy in the midst of the crowd.

Still he had not touched her and circled her excruciatingly slowly. Then asked gently, "Would you like me to undress you, my Queen?"

Now Neela was getting truly aroused and impatient. His restraint was making her pant and she nodded quickly.

Shrugging his shoulders, He delicately opened the row of pearl buttons and eased the Lacy overlay from her body. Then he put gentle fingers on her shoulders, hooked them into the straps of her dress and slid them down along her hands and her dress also pooled at her feet. She stepped out and he kicked it away.

By now Neela's pussy was slipping wet and she was fully aroused. But Javid seemed unfazed and in no hurry at all.

He stepped to her right and holding her waist made her turn and face the bed. As she looked up, Neela gasped because a few feet from the bed stood a huge Gilt edge mirror that was brightly lit and she could see herself and Javid clearly in it.

Javid continued to undress her. Now opening the ties on her corset. While holding her eye in the mirror. Now his mouth was set in a grim line as if he was controlling himself. Neela also felt his erection rubbing her ass on occasion.

After removing the corset, Javid moved in front of her and stood so close that her nipples could brush his chest if she moved a centimeter. He just bowed his head and kept watching as her nipples grew rock hard and started pushing against the transparent material of her bra. She was also breathing quickly and her creamy mounds were rising and falling temptingly. Between them lay the long pale pearl strand.

Javid looked up into her eyes and knew she was desperate with desire and still slowly moved back to stand behind her. After catching her eye in the mirror once again, his arms moved by her sides, reached the front and opened her bra clasp and released her breasts taking great care not to touch her flesh.

Neela took a shaky breath as she caught Javid staring at her boobs. Her volumptous breasts jutted out proud and firm topped by enticingly rock hard pink nipples. She felt a warm tingle all over her chest.

As she watched in the mirror, Javid knelt behind her and dropped a firm kiss on her left buttock. Then he dragged his mouth to the thong and pulled it. Neela started to feel her juices running along her leg now. Javid slowly removed the thong and as his habit stuffed them into his coat pocket.

Now that she was naked, she expected him to start fucking or at least groping but once again he did not touch her but spoke up, "May I undress?" Starting to lose control, Neela replied with a breathy, "yes."

Javid removed his clothes except for his silk boxer shorts in white and it clearly outlined his 9 inch cock thirsting and pulsing.

Then Javid moved to the front again. Although he raised his hands, instead of grabbing her pert mounds, just brushed the back of his hand on her nipples. The pleasure was so intense Neela felt she would faint. Simultaneously he bowed his head and started raining butterfly kisses all over her aching breasts.

Neela's body was taut like a string and she felt her release building. Javid looked up into her hazy eyes and parted mouth and understood she was near her climax.

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
198 Followers
12