Neela and Javid Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dragged her waist closer with his left hand and with his right hand cupped her pussy while sucking her nipples gently but insistently. As her climax kept building, Javid aroused her more and more by cupping her pussy and then inserting two fingers inside and tugging on her engorged clitoris.

Now her breath was getting caught and she could no longer keep her eyes open. And finally as she buckled and screamed, her orgasm hit her hard. For the next 10 minutes she was so lost that she did not even realise she had been sobbing as Javid held her in gentle embrace.

The priest tried to speak but Javid silenced him by raising his right hand.

Javid held her close and comforted her through her first real orgasm.

Once she had regained her composure, Javid set her back and asked almost slavishly, "May I take my pleasure, my beloved Queen?"

Now Neela was excited and eager to please Javid and nodded vigorously.

Suddenly a dark gleam entered Javid's eye and his face hardened. Neela was a bit scared but still in the throes of his gentleness, extended a hand to touch his erection now struggling to tear through his boxers. But he swatted her hand away and moved a couple of steps back.

Now Neela was hurt and confused and felt her throat dry. Javid reached out and put his middle finger on her pussy slit but did not insert.

Neela took a sharp breath in and ran her tongue over her dry lips.

Javid now slowly dragged his finger upwards and after digging it a bit roughly in her navel, crooked his digit and picked up the pearl strand. He dragged it towards himself until it was taut and bit painfully into her neck. Neela bit her tongue and stifled her yelp.

Suddenly he tugged with force and the strand broke with pearls sliding down and moving all over. Neela now screamed in real anguish. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever owned and not to mention the cost. But Javid said harshly, "There will be more." and that silenced Neela instantly.

Now Javid's pre cum was marking a wet spot on his crotch and in a hoarse voice he commanded, "Hop on bed and kneel on on fours".

Neela quickly complied but what position had felt so shameful on her wedding night felt pleasurable now. Then she looked up and saw her boobs swaying delectably, twin peaks of ass in the air and Javid standing back with his boxers removed and proud penis jutting up and pulsating. She immediately felt wetness gushing down her legs.

In her peripheral vision, she could see even the priest standing up and expected Javid to take her pussy now.

But instead he discreetly rang the bell for servants. Priest was salivating at her pendulous boobs and failed to notice it.

As Neela waited in puzzlement, Javid's manservant crashed through the door. Neela stiffened expecting some debasement but he paid no attention to her. He turned to the Priest and shouted, "Fire, fire." in a panicked voice.

The priest panicked now and looked at Javid who was picking up his shorts obviously about to get dressed. With rising panic the priest ran out, but Javid instead of following him dropped his shorts and nodded to the servant who stood just inside the door.

With a bow the manservant walked out, closed the doors behind him and Neela clearly heard the key turning in the lock.

Even more confused now, Neela looked up and caught Javid's eye in the mirror. His gave her his trademark lazy smile, still holding her eye, moved one step closer grabbed her ass with both hands and with brutal force pushed his dick into her ass.

Neela yelped but not in pain. Her ass was quite stretched now and easily accommodated his throbbing length. But he was supposed to fuck her pussy and fill her with cum. He was not allowed to fuck her ass on this occasion and the Priest definitely would have objected to this and forced a pussy fuck.

With increasing confusion she looked again at Javid's face contorted in pleasure. Then she heard a commotion outside, the priest was banging on doors, calling out Javid and releasing a torrent of curses at the manservant and shouting, "Key, key." repeatedly.

Now as she looked in the mirror, she felt like laughing as she understood Javid's devious plan. He had created a clever diversion with the help of his staff and locked the Priest out.

Javid carelessly barked, "Ignore the bastard" and increased both the pace and intensity of his thrusts. Soon he was grunting loudly as his thrusts rocked her body and made her breasts sway painfully. He was relentless and soon was covered in a fine sheen of sweat over his torso with exertion.

After this hard fucking Javid dragged her back in a flash and as his hands violently grabbed at her swollen boobs, he kept thrusting up with greater and greater force until he shuddered and dropped both of them on the bed.

Although heavy, Javid's body felt good on her back. Her boobs were pressed into the soft mattress and his cum flowed out of her ass. But she felt strangely content. Javid even bit savagely on the back of her neck and most probably have her a hickie.

Meanwhile the Priest continued to shout but Javid paid no attention. He leisurely walked around the room and collected her clothes. Then he came to her and helped her dress herself in bra, thong, corset, the dress and even the lace overlay. He even smoothed over her knot.

Then he bent down and picked a single pearl from the strand that he had previously torn. Asked her to open her mouth and placed it inside. Then with his characteristic smirk said, "I have never said this to a woman before and hopefully never say to a woman again - don't swallow."

Neela grew hot and blushed crimson at his double entrande but nodded nonetheless.

At last, Javid picked up a robe hanging near the mirror, wore it with the same slow precision, picked up a key from its pocket and opened the door.

The priest burst in indignantly, but calmed down as a contrite Javid murmered his apologies and looked suitably humbled. He asked Javid, "Did you fuck her pussy?" Javid nodded like a good boy and vigorously vouched what a good fuck he had had.

The priest still had a frown on his forehead but couldn't push Javid further. So he turned to Neela with a suspicious eye but Neela was looking intently at her feet and did not meet is eye. The Priest barked an impatient command for her to follow, but before Neela moved Javid spoke again in his fake humble voice,

"Esteemed priest, as I am the last to perform this ceremony and Neela has to wear a plug in her pussy until menstruation or conceiving, can I present her with a pussy plug?"

Priest was surprised at this request but spluttered an indignant permission.

Then Javid put his hand into the pocket of his robe and withdrew a pussy plug, it was almost as large as an ass plug but was not made of any metal and was pale pink in colour. From a distance it could be mistaken for a dick!

Javid walked to Neela and stood in front of her. Although he knew very well that her pussy was dripping wet, he still licked the plug with his tongue and when he finished it glistened wetly.

Again Neela was astonished because when her uncle did the same thing in the court it had looked disgusting but when Javid did it, it was erotic and arousing. Her pussy juices started to slowly run down her thighs.

Satisfied, Javid asked her to hike up the dress to her navel and then to kneel on all fours on the settee. Then he moved behind her and knelt down so that his face was at the level of her asshole.

Instead of shoving in the plug, he fist licked the juices sticking on her thighs - this made Neela more wet and she moaned. And then Javid pushed her panty aside and planted a loud kiss on her pussy.

The priest watched on uncomfortably as his view was obstructed by the sea of lace bunched at her waist. As he opened his mouth to enquire, Javid preempted his question and spoke, " She is a bit tight and the plug is a bit big." Priest was silenced.

Now Javid stood up and while he slowly inserted the plug into Neela's pussy, he also inserted two digits in her asshole. Once again Neela gasped, not in pain but in surprise.

But soon the plug was lodged deep into her pussy, rubbed against her sensitive inner walls and when she walked she felt it slipping out as it was smoother and softer than she expected. So she clenched her pussy and pelvic muscles to keep it in place and immediately felt a forceful wave of pleasure in her navel region and her pussy leaked more juice out. So it felt more slippery and she had to clench the muscles with greater force and felt another strong wave of pleasure.

She looked up at Javid's grinning face and understood that he knew exactly what was happening.

As she walked back to her Chambers, emotions rushed and tears started to fill Neela's eyes. Javid's lovemaking felt like a cruelty now in light of the upcoming weeks of Amir's brutal ass fucking. Also she knew she would have to repeat this rape again as this was hardly the fertile time of her cycle and the moronic Priest and the Doctor did not seem to know that.

12