Neighbour's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without being able to place my hands on her back it was difficult getting a rhythm going, but we succeeded in the end. Cheered on by the crowd, we soon began fucking hard. I came first, closely followed by my mystery partner. I desperately wanted to know who she was. I begged to be freed from the blindfold, but Dee refused, 'You've got to try and guess first – if you get it wrong, you'll have to pay a forfeit.'

I tried to replay the events in my mind. The blowjob had been a bit hurried, so that suggested Sarah or Katie. When we were fucking, my partner's ass seemed quite bony. Sarah was quite curvy, so that left just one option. 'Katie?' I guessed.

'Wrong!' shouted Dee gleefully.

'Sarah?' I said, guessing again.

'Nope!' shouted Dee.

'Raquel then?'

'Wrong again sucker!'

There was no-one left. Who the hell was it? To the laughter of the crowd someone undid my handcuffs, and I quickly reached up to pull off the blindfold. Standing stark naked in front of me was a complete stranger. She was tall, thin and had gorgeous rounded breasts that complemented her flat stomach and fully-shaved pubes. She was in her late twenties with thick long blonde hair that fell down to the middle of her back. Her face was really pretty, and a little aristocratic looking.

Dawn introduced her, 'Steve I'd like you to meet Tanya, my daughter!'

I didn't believe it at first, but then recognised she had the same kind of bone structure as Dee - high cheek-bones and a long, thin nose. I guess she was also a bit of a nymphomaniac like her mother! June explained to me that she'd invited Tanya to the party as a surprise guest. Tanya had only arrived late because of a delayed train from London. I couldn't believe I'd fucked a mother and daughter; it was like something out of The Graduate!

I sat down on a sofa in the living room between the naked bodies of Dee and Tanya. Within a few minutes I was at half-mast again. The rest of the guests sat around talking, while the three of us talked nonchalantly about the news. Dee then reminded me quietly that I'd lost the blindfold game and still had to do a forfeit. I protested that they'd cheated, but she refused to listen. She asked me which of the strangers I'd like to fuck next. I was taken aback by her question, but didn't take long before replying, 'Raquel.'

Without saying a word, Dee got up and went over to Raquel, who was sitting in an armchair near the door. Dee leant over and whispered something to her friend. Raquel laughed and nodded her head. She stood up and walked over, 'Steve, would you like to help me get something from the kitchen?' I nodded, stood up and she held my hand, almost dragging me into the kitchen.

In her high heels, Raquel was a couple of inches taller than me. She seemed to tower over me as she asked, 'Would you like to make love to me?' Like an eager puppy, I nodded my head. She then asked, 'Would it be OK if we did it in the front room in front of everyone else?' Again, I nodded. She laughed at my eagerness and reached down to put my hands on her shoulders. 'Take off my dress!' she commanded. I didn't need to be asked twice and pushed the dress off her shoulders. It rested on her breasts, and I had to give it a gentle tug downwards. It fell to her hips, and again I had to tug it to the floor. She elegantly stepped out of it and let me gaze at her nakedness. Her curly auburn hair rested on her shoulders. Her body was tanned and only just a little bit flabby. She had wide hips and a dark mess of pubes below a small caesarean scar on her stomach. Her best feature was definitely her full breasts, which although they sagged a little were still ripe-looking and sexy.

We entered the living room together, greeted by cheers from the others. Dee had obviously primed them, and Mary, June, Katie and Tracy were also undressed. Mary and June I'd seen naked before. Katie had an almost boyish figure, with small, immature breasts. Tracy was similarly small, although her breasts were a little larger and more fully formed. Raquel led me to the rug on the centre of the floor and lay me on my back. All of the others, with the exception of Sarah and Tanya, who both just watched from their chairs, formed a circle around the two of us. It felt almost demonic, surrounded by a coven of sexy witches!

Raquel crouched over me and expertly slid my cock inside her moist vagina. As she did so, the others began to touch between their legs. I rubbed Raquel's swinging breasts as she slowly began to ride me. Glancing around, I couldn't believe it when I saw Tracy kissing Dee. They were really going at each other, lying on the floor in the 69 position. Katie had her eyes closed, as she rubbed her clit with two long fingers. June was on her back, her fat wobbling as she fingered herself with short, rapid thrusts. Raquel had started to use her vaginal muscles as we fucked, relaxing and contracting them with each thrust. The pressure to cum was hard, but I tried to keep at it. Mary came over and sat astride my face, begging me to lick her moist red pussy. Within seconds she came, and rolled over onto the floor. I lost track of who orgasmed next as I spurted my load inside Raquel. She leant down to kiss me and let me have one last rub of her breasts before raising herself up.

After the orgy, I'd gone upstairs to have a quiet shower. As I was getting out of the steamy cubicle I heard a knock on the door. It was Sarah, 'Hi Steve, just thought I'd come and see you before I left.' I carried on drying myself with the towel as we chatted. She was wearing a light yellow summer dress in some kind of wispy material that really showed off her tanned skin and long brown hair. Despite being knackered I'd have loved to have pulled the dress off her shoulders and made love to her on the bathroom floor. As we talked she became more forward than usual, commenting on the details of the night's festivities in quite a lot of detail. Just before she turned to leave she walked over, kissed me on the lips and gave my cock a quick squeeze in her hand. 'See you soon!' she shouted over her shoulder as she went out of the door.

Chapter Five – Going shopping
----------------------------

June had bought Dee some tickets to the theatre for her birthday, and Dee had asked if I'd mind going shopping with her on Saturday to help her choose a new outfit for the occasion. She promised to make the trip interesting, so that I wouldn't get too bored. Normally the thought of going shopping would have sent me to sleep, but Dee's promise made me curious as to what she had in mind.

She picked me up just after ten in the morning and we headed into town. She had her grey, blonde hair tied up in a loose bun that made her look really pretty. She was wearing a silver halter neck top with no bra, which made her large breasts stand out more than ever. Her skirt was tiny, and when she placed my hand between her legs for a brief second, I realised she was also pantyless. The clothes were possibly 'too young' for someone in their late fifties, but even so she did look very sexy in a tarty kind of way.

When we entered the first shop I realised that this was the first time that I'd been out in public with Dee. In the privacy of June's house the difference in our ages didn't seem to matter as we fucked each other, but in the open air of the town centre I appreciated that we might have seemed quite an odd couple. The twenty-five year age gap didn't seem to bother Dee though as she pulled me through into the changing area at the back of the shop. It was one of those trendy boutiques where the men get to sit around on a sofa while their partners parade in front of them in a variety of different outfits. Because it was a busy Saturday afternoon all the cubicles were full, so most of the women were undressing and trying on the clothes in the centre of the changing area. The presence of a number of men didn't seem to bother them at all. Dee was no different as she hung the dress she was going to try on the back of a door and began to untie the knot of her halter top. She reached behind her neck and pulled her top down, letting her large breasts fall free. The man sitting next to me on the sofa suddenly switched his attention away from his girlfriend and started to stare at Dee.

Dee carried on getting undressed, apparently oblivious to the attention she was getting from the males in the changing area. Her skirt came off next, exposing her shaved pussy to the world. Seconds later she had wriggled into the black dress and came over to me. The dress was long and very low cut. Her breasts were barely contained by the velvety material. She asked, 'Do you like it baby?' I murmured appreciatively and she smiled, 'It seems maybe a bit too small though, I'll just go and get the next larger size.'

I couldn't believe what happened next. Dee took the dress off, put it back onto its hanger and then walked out into the main shop. Although the dresses were on a rack only yards from the changing area, she was still completely naked in full view of everyone nearby. She didn't seem at all embarrassed that she was revealing her large, curvy flabby body to the world. She took her time finding the right size before coming back into the changing room and trying the new dress on. Even though there were a number of semi-clad young girls with far slimmer bodies than Dee, it was her who seemed to be drawing the most admiring glances from the men who were waiting.

After another ten minutes or so of swapping clothes Dee finally decided on the dress she wanted, and put her halter top and skirt back on. She was completely nonchalant at the cash register and started laughing as we left the shop, 'You should have seen your face Steve! You're such a prude!'

Dee continued to tease me when we went to a café for a coffee. She deliberately sat opposite me with her legs spread open and encouraged me to look under the table at her nakedness. I had to keep pretending to drop something on the floor to catch glimpses of her exposed pussy lips between her flabby thighs. On one occasion she provocatively licked her finger and let me watch as she rubbed it against her clit. By now I was so aroused that I wanted to fuck her right there, but had to contain my urges until we could find somewhere where we could be alone.

The opportunity arose in the next boutique as we continued with our shopping. Dee pulled me into a changing cubicle of the boutique - it had a thick wooden door from floor to ceiling. Taking no risks, we made sure no-one had seen us go into the booth. Putting her finger to her slips to 'shush' me, she then knelt down and undid my belt. Quickly pulling down my jeans and shorts, she exposed my fully erect cock. I expected her to give me a blowjob, but instead she stood up and pulled off my t-shirt. I was now fully naked in front of her. As she undid her top I pulled her towards me, kissing her firmly on the mouth. She responded passionately, grabbing my cock and rubbing it against her soft tummy. Her floppy breasts felt wonderful pressed against my chest, and I reached round to unzip her skirt. As soon as it had fallen to the floor she turned round, pushing her large bottom against my eager cock. I slipped inside her moist cunt and we began to fuck. Dee had to stifle her moans as I slammed hard inside her. I could see her large breasts swinging to and fro in the changing room mirror as we made love. The riskiness of what we were doing made us both cum within minutes. Dee then turned round, putting my cock in her mouth and licking the last drops of cum from its tip.

For lunch Dee had made plans to meet up with Katie, her secretary, in an Italian restaurant near to the car park. The idea was that Dee would be able to catch up with what she'd missed at work while we had some food. Katie was already there when we arrived. She had her long black hair tied back in a pony tail that really suited her long, pretty face. She was wearing a smart black pants suit with a dark cream Lycra top that made it evident she was braless. Her tiny breasts and nipples barely made an impression through the tight material.

Throughout the meal Katie kept paying me close attention as she updated Dee with events at Dee's computer business. Her long fingers kept caressing the back of my hand or squeezing my leg as she talked. She was remarkably confident for a sixteen year old school leaver. As talk of work finished, Dee got out the dress that she'd just bought to show to Katie. After some appreciative comments Katie mentioned that she needed to get a new outfit for a date that she had next Friday. Dee offered to help her pick one out, and the three of us headed back to the shops.

Dee helped Katie choose a figure-hugging, strapless short red dress. She commented on how it would really suit Katie's slender figure. When she came back from the changing room Katie looked sensational. The dress seemed moulded to her body, showing off her athletic tone and long legs. The hem of the dress finished only an inch or so below her bottom. She gave us a quick twirl and enjoyed the appreciative comments that we gave her. Dee joked that she'd have to be careful if she bent down. Katie tried it out, facing away from us and leaning down to touch her ankles. The dress rode up high on her bottom, letting Dee and I see the thin black thong she was wearing. She kept this pose for five seconds or so, letting me have a really good view of her gorgeous tight buttocks.

Dee was obviously as turned on as I was by the way the afternoon was unfolding. As Katie was getting dressed back into her suit, Dee asked me, 'Shall I get a hotel room for the three of us?' I thought it would be a fantastic idea, and twenty minutes later the three of were entering a room in a large hotel on the outskirts of town. Dee ordered some drinks through room service straight away, and then ordered me to get undressed. I loved it when she was so commanding! Katie was sitting on the bed as I stripped; her staring eyes were a real turn-on. Dee undressed quickly herself and led me by the hand to the centre of the room. She asked Katie to come over and ordered me to undress her. My hands were shaking with excitement as I took off her black suit jacket, laying it carefully over the back of a chair. Her trousers came down next, leaving her standing in just a black thong and tight Lycra top.

Just as I was about to pull off her top, there was a knock on the door. It was a female's voice, 'Room Service for room 306'. Despite being naked, Dee boldly went over to the door and let the woman in. I quickly grabbed a towel to cover myself. The waitress pushed the trolley into the room and then stopped suddenly as she saw Dee, Katie and me standing by the bed. I thought she might scream or something, but I guess she was used to all sorts of things happening in hotel rooms. She was a black lady, very plump and in her late fifties. Unfazed by the scene in front of her, she asked 'Can I get you anything else?'

Dee replied, 'Would you like to earn a tip?' I became really nervous at what she was about to suggest. The woman nodded with a smile, and Dee continued, 'I was wondering would you mind staying for half an hour or so to serve us the food and the drinks? There's fifty quid in it for you if you agree.'

The woman, Leticia, said she didn't mind at all, and helped to pour the drinks and unwrap the food. Dee remained naked as we ate, and I decided to join her, letting my towel drop to the floor. Leticia watched us from the chair near the door, seeming interested in what we were doing, but uninvolved. After a few minutes Dee started to stroke my cock as we sat next to each other on the bed. On cue, Katie stood up and pulled down her thong. Her top came off next, leaving all three of us naked, being watched by a complete stranger!

Katie crouched on the bed on all fours, offering her moist pussy lips towards me. I lay below her, licking her vagina as she expertly sucked my cock. Dee helped her out, kissing my balls as the three of us made love. Out of the corner of my eye I kept watching Leticia, noticing her staring at the three of us on the bed. Dee had noticed as well and asked her, 'Would you mind helping out please?'

Leticia giggled and replied, 'What do you want me to do?'

'Would you get undressed and let my friend Steve kiss your breasts?'

I couldn't believe Dee's boldness. Leticia nodded and began to undress. Her flabby brown arms wobbled as she struggled with the zip at the back of her waitress uniform. It dropped to the floor, showing that she was wearing a bright pink slip with matching bra and panties. The slip came off next, revealing her large, soft tummy that stood out further than her ample breasts. She didn't seem at all bothered as she unclasped her bra and let her boobs hang free. They were huge, sagging down almost to her panties. They seemed paler than the rest of her skin and wobbled uncontrollably as she approached us on the bed.

Dee had stood up now, pulling me by the hand to do the same. She ordered me to lick Leticia's nipples. I lifted her left breast to my mouth, licking her hard dark brown nipple. She moaned a little, and grabbed my bursting cock. I almost came immediately. She pumped it hard, squeezing it tight with her hand as she rubbed up and down its shaft. Katie positioned herself behind me; l could feel her tongue probing at my anus. Dee sat down on the bed, playing with herself furiously as I kissed Leticia. The waitress was really sexy, despite her size and age. She had a womanly quality that is kind of hard to define. I desperately wanted to fuck her, and guided her clumsily onto the bed. She spread her flabby thighs and lifted her enormous bottom to let me pull off her pink panties.

I knelt between her cellulite dimpled legs and pushed my cock towards her cunt. It was a bit difficult finding an opening under the rolls of soft tummy fat, but I managed eventually. I gripped the soft flesh of her hips and began fucking her. Her dark brown skin wobbled with each thrust. Dee begged Katie to kiss her and the two of them fingered each other next to Leticia and I on the bed. I grabbed Leticia's breasts, which had flopped down the side of her ribcage and licked them as we continued fucking. She gasped with real pleasure and came suddenly with a prolonged, heavy orgasm. Her flabby body spasmed with the waves of pleasure that engulfed her. I pulled out and offered my cock to Katie. She quickly lay on her back and let me push inside her. The contrast of her tight body against Leticia's was an amazing feeling! Within seconds the two of us reached orgasm and collapsed into each others arms. Dee followed soon after, almost screaming with pleasure.

Chapter Six – The theatre
------------------------

June asked me over for drinks before we set out to meet Dee at the theatre. I rang her doorbell at about six and waited for her to come to the door. To my surprise she greeted me wearing just an apron. It barely covered her expansive flesh, and her bottom wobbled as she walked in front of me down the hallway.

'Come in, I was just finishing off some baking. Help yourself to a drink.'

I followed June into the kitchen, and we chatted as I poured both of us a glass of red wine from the half-full bottle near the fridge. I loved the way she just kept talking, nonchalantly displaying her ample assets as I gazed at her from chair. I particularly loved seeing the sides of her breasts peeking out from the sides of the apron as she worked. After tidying up for a few minutes she stopped, untied the apron at the back and unhooked it over her head. Her glorious, mature body was now visible in its full glory. She'd obviously been drinking before I'd arrived, and was more open than normal.

'Well, are you just going to sit there? Come here and give me a kiss.'

I stood up, put my glass carefully down on the table and went over. I caressed her gently, stroking every inch of her body. Starting by her neck, I rubbed her shoulders, breasts, stomach, then between her legs. All the while, her hot tongue felt good inside my mouth as we kissed. She pulled me closer, letting me know that she wanted more. Her hands fumbled feverishly to undo my belt and then she roughly pulled my trousers down. Not wasting a second, she pushed her hands inside my shorts and took a firm hold of my erect cock. I shuddered at her touch, loving the almost animal way in which she was ravaging me.