Neighbour's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She manoeuvred me onto the floor on my back, all the while keeping hold of my cock in her right hand. She lowered herself on to me, guiding my erection inside her already moist cunt. She moaned with pleasure as I raised my hips to thrust inside her. Arching her back she begged me to fuck her hard. Her large breasts swung like pendulums with the rhythm of our lovemaking. Suddenly she screamed with pleasure, her orgasm was the noisiest I'd ever heard. She collapsed uncontrollably on top of me, her breasts almost suffocating me. I hugged her hard, letting her know how I felt. After a few minutes of gentle kissing and soft caresses she spoke, 'Thanks for that Steve. I've been dying to make love to you all day. That was really nice.'

Getting up, she then asked, 'Are you OK, do you want me to finish you off?'

'It's OK, I'm sure there'll be opportunity later on' I replied.

We then both went upstairs as June got ready to go out. She put on a large, strapless support-type bra that gave her a great cleavage, and a billowing off-the-shoulder white dress. She decided not to wear panties, much to my pleasure.

We met Dee in the theatre bar. She was wearing the sexy black dress that we'd bought on the previous Saturday. Dee was accompanied by Tanya, her daughter, and my 'mystery fuck' from Dee's birthday party. Tanya looked amazing – her thick blonde hair was tied in a pony tail and she was wearing an almost transparent sheer light blue dress that left nothing to the imagination. Under the dress she was wearing a tiny, lacy dark blue bra that only just contained her rounded breasts. She was also wearing a matching pair of dark blue camisole knickers that topped her long, shapely legs. Dee laughed at what must have been my gaping mouth and staring eyes, 'You've met Tanya before haven't you? She wanted to come along to see the show, and to help her old mother celebrate her birthday again.'

The play was uneventful, but luckily fairly short. After, we went back to the dark theatre bar before deciding what to do next. We were having difficulties about deciding which restaurant to go to when Dee suddenly got one of her mischievous ideas. 'Let's play a little game shall we?' The three of us all agreed.

Dee continued, 'To keep it simple, we'll just play heads and tails. If you get it right, then there's no forfeit, but if you get it wrong, you have to remove an item of clothing. To stop us being arrested, I'll stop the game when I think it's gone too far.' I was very nervous about what Dee's definition of 'too far' would be.

Dee went first, calling heads as I flipped the coin. It landed tails – she'd lost. She didn't even bother to go to the toilets, but instead just discreetly whipped off her panties. It was June's turn next, and she managed to call correctly. I lost and took off the jacket I was wearing. Hoping that Tanya would lose, I flipped the coin and she called heads. Wrong! She headed off to the toilets and walked back through the crowded bar minus the bra that she was carrying bundled up in her hand. The bar was quite dark, so only a few men witnessed her walk past, but those that did certainly took a second look at her breasts.

Dee won at the start of the second round, but this time June lost. After swearing she asked 'I can't be bothered going to the toilets. Steve, could you unhook my bra please?' Discreetly I did as she asked, and she carefully pulled it out from under her dress. Her deep cleavage collapsed as her breasts fell down onto her stomach. I lost again as well, but luckily I had my tie to take off. There were some advantages to being a bloke! Tanya though was less lucky; she lost again and now had to take off her panties. Like her mother, she decided to take them off at the table. She elegantly stood up, checked to see no-one was looking, put her thumbs inside the waist band of her knickers and pulled them down. She was now only wearing the sheer light blue dress. I couldn't wait until we were under the bright lights so I could see her more closely.

Dee declared that this would be the final round before I flipped the coin again. She lost and went to the toilets to remove her bra. Thankfully June survived; after all she was only wearing her dress now and nothing else. I lost and had to go to the gents' to take off my boxer shorts. The final flip rested with Tanya. I flicked the coin hard with my thumb and she confidently called 'Tails'. I caught the coin and slammed it onto the back of my hand. I slowly revealed the coin – it was heads, she'd lost! Tanya gasped with dread, 'I can't take anything else off – I'm only wearing this dress!'

Dee, smiling devilishly, replied 'Well, I suppose we'll have to let you off then. But only if you agree to another forfeit.'

Tanya asked 'What did you have in mind?'

'You've still got to take the dress off. But you can wait until we're back at June's house. Then you must spend the rest of the evening naked. Any problems with that?'

As soon as we got back to June's just after eleven, Dee forced Tanya to slip out of her dress. She was almost like a statue standing there naked in the hallway. Then Dee said mischievously, 'Did I mention that I've invited a few friends around tonight Tanya?'

'No mum, who?'

'Oh, just Frank and Dave from the gym; you know them they're a lawyer and an accountant. You must remember meeting them before.'

'But I can't meet them like this! Let me get dressed.'

'I'm afraid not dear, a promise is a promise.'

When the doorbell rang seconds later, Tanya scampered quickly into the kitchen. Dee opened the door and introduced Frank to June and myself. He was tall and in his early fifties I guessed. Dave was shorter and stockier, but maybe a few years younger.

'Frank, Dave, you must come back to the kitchen to meet my daughter, Tanya.'

The two men couldn't believe their eyes as they walked through to the back of the house. There, in the full glare of the fluorescent lights stood Tanya, fully naked. Her attempt to cover herself failed when she politely shook their outstretched hands.

'I'm afraid she's been a bit of a naughty girl and lost a bet tonight. I hope you don't mind if she stays naked for the rest of the evening?'

The two men shook their heads emphatically while Tanya blushed bright red. Dee then suggested, 'I'm feeling a bit bad getting Tanya so embarrassed, would you mind if I joined her?' Again the men didn't mind, and Dee quickly removed her black dress. As she picked it up off the floor, her large breasts dangled invitingly downwards.

Dee then explained, 'Oh by the way, Frank and Dave are old friends of mine. We've had a few 'adventures' in our time haven't we boys?! Let's see what tonight will have to offer!' She then grabbed them by the hand and led them through to the living room. Tanya, June and I remained dumbstruck in the kitchen. After hesitating for a couple of minutes, the three of us finally plucked up the courage to follow them.

Dee was sitting between the men on the large sofa. They'd taken their clothes off already, and Dee had a stiff cock in each hand. Frank's was long and thin, maybe seven inches, while Dave's was a couple of inches shorter but much thicker. Dee was slowly rubbing them up and down while the three of them chatted. They didn't seem at all bothered when we entered the room.

'I'm being very greedy, June would you like to borrow one?' joked Dee.

June was a little taken aback, but nodded her head. Frank stood up and came over to us. He led June by the hand to the centre of the room and slowly pulled down her off-the-shoulder dress. Her breasts burst free before Frank knelt down to pull it to the floor. June stood naked before us. As Frank stood up, she grabbed his cock with both hands and leaned over to lick its tip. Frank murmured in appreciation and let her continue. I guess Tanya and I were feeling like spare parts at this stage, so we quietly left and headed back to the kitchen.

The two of us chatted about work, our social lives, house prices and other bits of small talk as we sat opposite each other at the kitchen table. Pleasingly she stayed naked, not seeming bothered about exposing her body to me. I found it difficult avoiding staring at her gorgeous, pert breasts as we talked. She stood up to get another glass of white wine from the fridge, and I gazed at her long, shapely legs topped by a firm, muscular behind.

I asked, 'What's it like having a mum like Dee?'

'It's kind of weird, but she is kind of cool. It still freaks me out that she's such a nympho, but I guess it's better than having a mum who's a prude.'

'Do you mind it when she humiliates you, like she did tonight?'

'Not really, it's strange having my mum deliberately parade me naked in front of strangers, but I have to confess, it really turns me on.'

'I guess it must be in your genes then. Dee's such an exhibitionist you know.'

'Well like I always say, it's nice to keep family traditions going!'

Tanya then asked, 'Shall we go and see what they're up to?'

We went through to the living room. Dee was lying on her back, propped up on her elbows. Dave was kneeling between her legs, slowly fucking her while she was giving Frank a blow job. June was sitting next to them, playing furiously with herself. The four of them were grunting and groaning with animal-like passion. Frank pulled his cock out of Dee's mouth, and positioned June so that she was lying in the same position as her friend. He entered her smoothly, and began to fuck her intently. Dave speeded up his rhythm to match them. As we watched, Tanya put a slender arm around my waist and pulled me a little closer.

The four of them came within seconds of each other, gasps of pleasure filling the room. They collapsed in heap of tired, well-fucked bodies. As they slowly got to their feet and sat down on the sofas, Tanya pulled me into the centre of the room.

'Well, that's the support act over with. Please take your seats for the main event!' she joked.

Tanya undid my shirt and then let my trousers fall to the floor. My stiff cock sprang to immediate attention. She knelt before me and started to give me a deep, hard blow job. I could feel the tip of my cock at the back of her throat, and almost came when she started playing with my anus as she sucked me. She could sense my imminent ejaculation and slowed down, before eventually stopping and sitting back on her haunches. As she lay down on the rug, she spread her legs wide, opening up her vaginal lips to display her moist, throbbing cunt. I bent down, licking furiously at her clitoris. She moaned with pleasure, grabbing my hair and pushing my head into her wetness.

I could sense she was close to orgasm and pushed my cock inside her. Her tight muscles contracted around my throbbing member. Playing with her firm, rounded breasts I fucked her with real passion, hard and fast. She came within minutes, her orgasm sending shudders of pleasure through her body. I followed seconds later, feeling my hot cum spurt deep inside her.

Unfortunately that was the last time I fucked Tanya, as she returned back to London the next day. The memory of our love-making still fills me with fond memories, and I can only hope that she comes back up to see her mum again soon!

Chapter Seven – The last time
----------------------------

It was getting towards the end of September, and the hot summer we'd had this year seemed to be about to end. To celebrate the great times we'd had, Dee had offered to throw a barbeque at her house. She had invited pretty much everyone that I'd met since my first chance encounter with June and herself a couple of months ago.

Dee's house was very impressive, a six-bedroomed mock-Georgian mansion that was situated at the end of a very exclusive estate. My taxi drove up the long, gravel driveway and pulled up outside the front door. Within seconds Dee had opened her front door and greeted me with a big hug. She was completely naked, and the taxi driver must have almost had a heart attack! Eagerly, she pulled me inside the house and told me to take off my clothes. I stood in the white marble hallway and added my clothes to the large pile of clothes already by the door.

We went down a long corridor to a conservatory which overlooked Dee's massive, wooded back garden. Food and drinks had been laid out on a long trestle table at the back of the room. Before my eyes was a crowd of naked women – Mary, Katie, June and Raquel, along with Frank and Dave from our post-theatre orgy. There was also another girl who was probably only in her late teens. Dee introduced her as Jody, a girl who worked in the office of her computer supply business. Unfortunately Jody was dressed, but luckily only in a skimpy black bikini.

I helped myself to a beer and started chatting to Mary. Her thin, muscular body and tiny hard breasts contrasting with the expansive flesh of June standing next to her. Frank and Dave were chatting with Raquel and Katie over by the French door, both of the men with semi-erect penises. The doorbell rang and Dee shouted, 'That must be Sarah, will you get the door please Steve?'

I opened the door and Sarah stood before me. Her black mini-skirt and tight red vest top really showed off her voluptuous figure. She smiled at my nakedness and stepped into the hallway.

'Hi Steve, I can see that the party's already started without me. I guess it's clothing optional as usual?' she laughed.

'Yep, you know what Dee's like!'

'Before we go through, is there any chance we could be alone together for a second?'

I nodded and we sneaked into a room off the hallway, one of Dee's sitting rooms. Sarah closed the door and turned to face me, 'I've wanted to get to know you better ever since the bridge evening, but I'm a bit shy about doing anything too kinky in front of other people. Do you think we could get together alone some time later in the day?'

'I feel the same, we'll sneak off later when the party's in full swing if you want.'

'That'll be nice. In the meantime would you like to undress me?'

I stepped over to her, kissed her neck and unzipped her skirt. It fell down, revealing a red thong that barely covered the neat triangle of her brown bush. Her top came off next; I pulled it over her head and licked her nipples as they burst free from the confines of the material. Sarah moaned quietly as I roughly pulled down her panties and rubbed my finger gently between her legs. She began kissing my nipples, and the two of us rolled over onto the carpet. She spread her legs wide open for me, and I dived between them. I spread her pussy lips open with my fingers and began to lick and suck at her clitoris. She arched her back in pleasure and began panting, 'Fuck me Steve, fuck me.'

I grabbed her ankles and angled her legs onto my shoulders. My cock entered her moistness quickly, and I pushed hard and deep inside her. Her gorgeous breasts wobbled with each thrust, and she gasped with pleasure each time I thrust forward. The rhythm of our love-making was amazing, almost as if we were perfectly matched. We both came at the same time and I kissed her passionately as she quivered with an orgasm that seemed to last forever. She responded to my tongue, and we had a long, loving kiss, all the while our hands caressing each others bodies.

We walked back to the party hand-in-hand. Sarah gripping my hand like a love struck teenager. Dee smiled as we entered, 'What have you two been up to? You took an awfully long time getting here?' Sarah blushed at Dee's question, and we just ignored her, laughed and went to sit down on one of the sofas.

Although the party had only just begun, some of the guests were already making out. Frank was sitting upright in a chair, his long cock pointing upwards as both Mary and Raquel kissed and sucked at it, taking turns to bring him to orgasm. Dave was sitting with June and Katie, talking to them as they both played with his penis. June's chubby short fingers gripped tightly around its thickness, rubbing it up and down, while Katie massaged its tip.

Dee was out in the garden, accompanied by Jody. Sarah and I watched as she helped Jody out of her bikini. Her young body and small breasts seemed almost dwarfed by the expanse of Dee's large breasts and wide hips. Both of them then jumped into Dee's pool and began splashing each other in the shallow end.

Sarah started talking in a low, quite serious tone 'Steve, I think I've really fallen for you. You've been so nice to me, and I guess what I want to say is, will you go out with me?'

Her awkward question surprised me, but I knew that I felt the same 'Yes, I really like you. I've wanted to make love to you ever since we met.'

'Would you mind promising me something then?' she asked.

'Of course – what is it?'

'While we're seeing each other, could you stop being Dee's 'plaything' and just be faithful to me? Dee's lovely, but I feel so much for you that I would hate to see you with anyone else. Maybe today could be your last fling with this lot?'

I didn't like being asked to stop, but I could understand why Sarah felt that way. Already my feelings for her were more than purely sexual. I guess I'd started to fall in love with her sexiness, her personality and her lovely smile. I agreed that the afternoon would be my last, and asked her if it would be OK if I went out to see Dee for 'one last time'. She smiled, squeezed my hand and gave me a long, really sweet kiss.

I went out to the pool and dived straight in, surfacing in the water surrounded by Dee and her young companion. Jody had long bleached blonde hair and small, barely formed breasts. She teased me 'Dee's been saying that you're a really good fuck, is that true?' The forwardness of her question shocked me. She was only seventeen or so, but already she looked as if she had seen a bit of the world.

Dee suggested 'Why don't you try him out Jody? See if you agree?'

Jody stared hard into my eyes and said, 'Come here – I want to fuck you.'

I responded and grabbed her tight around the waist, raising her slight body out of the water until her breasts were in line with my mouth. I bit at her nipples, teasing them with my teeth. She shuddered and arched her back. I let her back down and pulled her to the side of the pool. We both got out and I pushed her quite roughly onto the grass. 'Bend over and let me fuck you now!' I ordered.

She obediently responded, offering up her almost boyish young behind. I checked that she was moist with my fingers, and then carefully guided my erect cock inside her. Her knees almost buckled as I entered her tight vagina. She came almost immediately, falling prostrate on the floor as my thrusts brought her to orgasm.

Dee jumped at the opportunity that my stiff cock offered and lay down in front of me, letting my cock push deep inside her wet cunt. Because I knew this would be my last time with her, I made sure that it was a good one. I caressed her gorgeous, flabby breasts, kissing them and licking her nipples as I slowly made love to her. I kept bringing her to the brink of orgasm and then slowing off with my thrusts. She begged me to keep going hard, but I teased her, letting her know that her orgasm would have to wait until I was ready. After ten minutes or so of this teasing I eventually decided to let it rip, fucking Dee really hard and deep with each thrust. She screamed as she orgasmed, pulling me down onto her and grabbing my buttocks, pushing me even further inside. I came at the same time, my cum shooting deep into her cunt.

Well, I'm afraid that was the end of my escapades with Dee, June and the rest of the gang. Although we still see each other, our relationship is purely on a friendship basis now. I think we were all a little disappointed that our adventures had to come to an end, but everyone realised that Sarah and I were falling in love with each other. It's been three years since my first encounter with Dee and June, and Sarah and I have started living together. We're planning to get married next summer.