All Comments on 'Never?'

by ChazThain

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 2 years ago

No! Don't leave us there!

It's unfortunately believable that Barb might never have had an orgasm. It's incredible that she let her friend restrain her and touch her so intimately, but I'm willing to go for it. But to leave us without Barb's reaction to her first (massive) orgasm, and then to tease that the narrator might want more than friendship, that's just cruel.

All kidding aside, this was a fun little story, or at least episode 1 off a fun story. Please continue.

ChazThainChazThainalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I actually have a second chapter halfway done, but I'd stuck for a plausible way to ... well I want to introduce a certain complication.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely needs a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a sensual, sexy tale…and hot as hell!!! Thanks for sharing it with us! We’d love to see where you take this from here.

FandeborisFandeborisalmost 2 years ago

You have a good premise and you are working on a second chapter. Good for you.

Seriously, dude this is going to good to stop. In fact it could go for several chapters, Barb definitely needs to re-think her sex life with her husband, at least, find out what his hang ups are and where they came from. Then if her husband is to prudish to even admit a problem, then have Barb and Gina connect.

Maybe another session with Gina, to really make sparks fly. It could only get better.

vividhallucinationsvividhallucinationsalmost 2 years ago

the actual sex scenes here were fun but i think you rushed through the set up and it lessened a bunch of the tension that you could have otherwise created with your premise.

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65almost 2 years ago

Thank you. Very well done and I am looking forward to Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was hot.

Experimentation without the manhating - great.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Part 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hopefully part 2 has lesbian sex with the husband in the house but not knowing. He hears sounds but dismisses them as a deep massage that the friend had promised the wife to relieve stress. Just thoughts.

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Nice premise, but 1* for the cheating. Same sex doesn't make it okay.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6439 months ago

Nice!

Is this the start of something bigger?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChazThain@ChazThain
I have known three women who have slept with other women -- from one-night stands to year-long affairs with serious emotional depth. Yet those women considered themselves straight. In fact, they were amused that anyone would think otherwise. I once had a long relationship with...