All Comments on 'New Couple for Bull'

by Magna12

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FreeSpiritSailorFreeSpiritSailor4 months ago

Like Dr. Ruth says "Your biggest sexual organ is between your ears, not your legs". Love the way you wrote such an erotic story and no one gets naked, let along touches each other. The anticipation of pleasure can be as much fun as the actual pleasure itself. Looking forward to the next chapter! :-)

Liked (5 stars) and Following

Geoff

doudouletasdoudouletas4 months ago

Hum, merci. Avec votre histoire j'ai jouis deux fois en frottant ma petite queue.

cmj711cmj7113 months ago

Thrilling!

My nipples are hard ;))

Ray RobertsRay Roberts3 months ago

You have a gripping way of seducing your prey, always evident in your stories and much appreciated as a regular reader of your stories. Having had the pleasure of being involved with mfm's with my Wife and selected Bull's over a prolonged period. You have hit the nail on the head with your build-up of ensuring the Wife is always the centre of attention and left salivating over her promised penetration by a much larger cock! In my humble opinion size has such a large (excuse the pun) affect on a woman's sexual enjoyment, but greater still is the build-up of events to come by playing with her mind. Congratulations 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous