All Comments on 'New Family Rules Ch. 08'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Rules

Great story, always adding new angles and people.

Looking forward to the next installation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Was a good story until the wife swapping started

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am waiting for the next chapter. Harry & Amanda inspire my mind & my love for Nudism.

PhilDub2PhilDub2almost 3 years ago

Thank you for an excellent series peopled by likeable and engaging characters. I couldn’t put it down and read it in one sitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i wish he fucked the parents

rbloch66rbloch66over 2 years ago

Yeah, not a fan of the partner swapping.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 2 years ago

Definitely too much partner swapping, particularly on their honeymoon! I don't care for that at all, but I can tolerate a little if the story is otherwise OK.

Sorry, this was not my cup of tea.

storycentralstorycentralabout 2 years ago

Somewhat bizarre toward the end. Situations got more unbelievable the longer the story went.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love your stories! Just re-read this one. With such great characters, it would be fun to skip ahead years. Perhaps how they raised their kids, when they became grandparents, etc. Rock on! drmike

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Ha, ha...too funny in this chapter...swapping was a little bit "out-there" but entertaining...

Sorry the story is over, has definite potential for more and more adventures!d

Five (5) Stars...Yyyaaayyy!!!

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

I fucking hated that Amanda screwed a stranger at all, let alone on their honeymoon.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

Should have ended at the wedding, would have made more sense the "honeymoon" seemed like a gratuitous add on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks, HStoner. Good job. It was a great love story. I loved the much nudity. As I read it, I recognized several places that I remembered that I must have read it before. I can't be sure. Since I prefer reading stories with a lot of nudity, this one filled that passion well. Suggest that you have more smooth shaved nudes, though.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 2 years ago

enjoyed the story very much, saved it,,,,,well written and all that. however, dont understand that harry never seemed to have an original thought as to what amanda and he should do! he followed! never led! also i was never completely sure that harry/amanda actually did the deedwith dani and her bf until near the end,,,, it was obvious that amanda was the adventurous one and i was sure she would want to swap partners fairly soon but i wrongly assumed that it would be with her parents! expecially when she fucked harry in front of both parents! that was a hot scene....the ending was not expected ,, just odd..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was dying to have the parents get involved sexually and I was so hoping Harry would get some bi action going but alas no guy on guy or father on son stuff .

Beautiful story , thanks (I came several times )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous