New Family Rules Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some further conversation which I could not understand, Stefan gestured for Amanda and me to come up on the porch. The man of the house, Gregor, admired Amanda as much as he had Birget. That was understandable. I was thrown a little by the woman's apparent appreciation of my nude body.

To make a long story shorter, Gregor was a friend of a friend whom Stefan had only met a couple of times before. Why someone from Frankfurt had connections of any degree in that part of Austria didn't make sense until much later. Nonetheless, Gregor and his partner Ute had no problem putting four nude people up for the night so long as we didn't mind sharing one small bed. We had no problem with that.

We were back at the resort for our last full day around 11:00 a.m. In hindsight, spending the night without any clothes with people whom we'd never met before was more amusing than distressing. "Another Harry and Amanda legend," Amanda called it. Still, the four of us agreed that a recovery day of sun, steam, sauna, and water was in order.

After a lazy last real day of honeymoon, Amanda and I were to meet Birget and Stefan for dinner. Given that it was our last real night of the trip, Amanda and I wore the best clothes we'd brought with us. Amanda looked ravishing in a tight purple dress that was slit high up one thigh. I wore my dark brown sport coat over a cream-colored polo shirt and tan slacks.

Outside the hotel restaurant, Birget and Stefan were dressed much more casually. "You two look almost as great as you look naked," Birget said flatteringly.

"I promised we would do something to celebrate your wedding and honeymoon," Stefan said. "Please follow me." Stefan led us away from the restaurant and into the elevator. He used a key and pushed the button for the top floor, which I had assumed was just a mechanical shed. Instead, we exited the elevator into a large room with floor to ceiling glass walls. It was still light out and the view on all sides was spectacular.

The young blonde who had waited on us during our late night in the spa came up, again dressed in a tight white shirt and short black skirt along with another similarly dressed redhead. "May we take your clothes off?" the blonde asked.

"Uh, sure," I said. The redhead gestured for Amanda to raise her foot. When Amanda did, the redhead slipped off her shoe. The blonde took my sport coat off me, followed by my shoes. She then undid my belt and pulled my shirt over my head. Simultaneously, the redhead had undone the sash that kept Amanda's dress closed around her. As she often did, Amanda wore nothing under her dress. She stood nude with a smile on her face while the blonde removed my trousers and shorts.

Once Amanda and I were nude, I looked at Birget and Stefan, expecting them to disrobe. Stefan read my mind. "Only newlyweds go nude for dinner," he said.

"Your clothes will be returned to your room," the blonde waitress told us. I guessed we'd not need clothes for the remainder of the night.

The redhead went to a counter on the side of the room and brought back four large glasses on a tray. She offered one to each of us. Sipping the drink, I thought it was whatever Stefan had ordered for us three nights ago.

The blonde led us to a table in the center of the room. What followed was one of the best meals I've ever eaten. When the meal was over, Amanda and I rode down the elevator nude to our floor. Birget and Stefan followed us into our room. "We have another gift to give you," Birget said. She and Stefan undressed each other.

Birget came to me and started stroking me. Stefan went to Amanda and began fingering her. When I was hard, Birget had me sit in a chair. She knelt in front of me and took me in her mouth. Birget was exceptionally talented at fellatio. As she was sucking me, Amanda was on her back on the bed with Stefan's face between her legs. I came first. Amanda came louder. For the second night in a row, the four of us slept nude together in the same bed.

In the morning, we traded contact information. Stefan and I got our luggage to the lobby where we'd meet the resort's driver who was taking us all to the Innsbruck train station. I was surprised when the girls came down to see that both Amanda and Birget were wearing skirts. I found out why as the four of us sat together on a bench seat in the resort's van. Birget hiked up her skirt, smiled, and said "no panties."

Next to me, Amanda said, "me neither." She wiggled her skirt up to prove it. I looked at the rearview mirror. The driver, who spoke English, was looking back at us smiling. I hope he enjoyed what he saw as much as Amanda and Birget enjoyed showing it.