New neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting a nipple into his mouth, he bit hard. Mom yelped out partly from pain maybe from pleasure or surprise. It was hard to say.

"Shut up, bitch!" he yelled. Mom didn't say another word. I've never known my mom to be a submissive but here she was doing everything Jake told her. I just couldn't get over how submissive she has become. I knew that this was very humiliating to her to be doing this in front of Tim and me.

After he was done playing with Moms tits Jake yelled, "Now, put your hands under your boobs. Let's see them things bounce. Let's get this show going."

Mom looked at Jake, "Sir! You're kidding, right?"

Jake had an angry look on his face. Looking right at her, "You think you shouldn't give us a show for being such a bitch?"

He then walked over to her and slapped her across her face, not terribly hard but hard enough.

Mom spoke up, "SIR, no! No! Wait! Please, don't! I'll do it."

Jake smiled and stated, "I'm glad to see you're done wasting my time. Now, put those hands under your tits and let's see if you can convince me not to slap you again."

So, Mom started to bounce and play with her tits.

I just couldn't believe what was going on. I notice Tony was making sure he got it all on film.

I didn't understand why, but I was enjoying watching my Mom being controlled by Jake.

As I have said before I never thought of my Mom as being submissive. Usually, Mom seemed to be the one in control and demanding of other people.

I started to wonder what Jake was going to do next. I heard Jake yell, "Look, you bitch you better start making them titties move faster. You're starting to piss me off with your lack of enthusiasm."

With that Mom started to really bounce them faster.

"That's more like it!" Jake yelled.

After a few minutes, Jake said, "You can stop now."

Mom, speaking softly, "Sir, I don't like being called a bitch. Please don't call me that."

Jake just smiled and didn't reply. Jake then just got real nasty, looking at Tim and me, "Your Mom has one fine body. Damn man, a slim stomach with a little pouch, nice titties, nice ass, toned long legs, this body is made to please men." As he admired my mom's body, he continued "I like it when a woman keeps her pussy trimmed."

We all were admiring my mom's body when Tim spoke up, "Sorry to stare Mrs. Hill but I always wanted to see you naked."

Mom smiled at Tim, "I know young man."

Jake interrupted, "Ok guys fair is fair we need to let Mary see us nude also." With that Jake started taking off his clothes. Tony put the camera on a table facing my mom. Guess he was still recording her. Then he started taking off his clothes. My mom was watching the show with a big smile on her face.

Tim and I were just standing there when Jake chuckled, "What's wrong Mike and Tim? You two shy or something?" That's when I started taking off my clothes. I looked over and Tim was also undressing.

Mom was watching us undress when her attention was drawn to Jake's large uncircumcised thick hard cock. After staring at it for a few minutes she checked all of our cocks. Tony's was like his dads large and uncircumcised. Tim's wasn't small but not as big as Mr. Weeks or his son.

When she checked me out she was smiling. My cock was about the same size as Tim's. I know mine was a little over seven inches. Jake and Tony's balls were large and were hanging low.

She looked back at Jake's cock, mesmerized by his hard cock and started breathing a bit harder.

"Like what you see?" Jake asked as he started stroking his manhood.

His question brought her out of her day dream. She was getting a bit aroused. Wow, Mom really enjoyed what was going on.

Jake also noticed how much Mom was enjoying herself and could not hold back any longer. He stood up and got behind her kissing her neck. She was startled by him but too aroused to stop him.

Jake talking low, but I could hear him, "You need this! You need us to fuck your sexy body. You act so innocently, but this is what you crave and need, a few hard cocks fucking you."

She was enjoying herself and was very aroused, she started to protested, "Sir! No Jake...please no...I'm married and my son. I just can't." She said with deep breaths.

He locked his lips with hers. She tried to resist, but he grabbed her tits and pinched her sensitive hard nipple. She moaned.

She hungrily kissed Jake back. As both of their tongues dueled, they sucked on each others tongues, lips, a lusty, hungry, sloppy kiss.

Smirking he looked over at me but spoke to everyone, "Enjoy the show guys. You'll get your turn" as he grabbed Mary's tits. "I am going to enjoy fucking your mom...turning her into my slut." Mom flinched hearing the crude words.

He started squeezing her tits, pinching her nipples hard. She started whimpering loudly and was breathing hard. Her eyes looked at me for a moment.

"Slut...now it is time for you to take care of my cock." He growled at her and he roughly pushed her down.

As I watched what was going on. Mom submissively got on her knees and took his uncircumcised cock in her hands. She moved her hands up and down on his hard cock. She was now mesmerized by it.

"Lick it bitch." Jake orders her. She looked him in the eyes and then stuck her tongue out and started licking his cock.

I couldn't believe that Mom was enjoying the crude and degrading way he spoke to her. It was actually turning her on. I was in shocked as I realize that she was getting turned on by the rough treatment and the crude language.

"Now slut show me how you suck cock." He said to her.

She licked his hard cock up and down one more time before she took him into her mouth. She bobbed up and down on his hard meat. I looked on intently as she sucks Jake with her mouth. She had more than half of his cock inside of her mouth.

She had more than half of his cock inside and tried hard to deep throat. Jake really enjoyed the cock sucking.

"Yes slut...suck it good. That's it. You love my large cock...you married whore...don't you?" He growled at her. "Take it completely in."

She kept bobbing up and down with her hands also moving with her head. Slowly, she was able to take his whole cock inside her mouth. Mom controlled her gag reflex. My own cock twitched from seeing Jake's entire cock buried in my Mom's mouth.

"Damn man...this bitch is one fine cock sucker." Jake said ecstatically as he looked at me. "Not bad at all."

He then grabbed her hair roughly and pulled her off his cock. "A beautiful face like yours needs to be face fucked." He said aggressively. "Get them dam hands off of my cock and keep your mouth open. I am going to face fuck you bitch." Mom did as he asked.

He kept holding her hair and slowly inserted his cock into her open mouth and then withdrew it a few times, before getting aggressive with her. He started using her mouth like a fuck hole.

He was now pounding her face with his cock making her gag and choke. Every time she choked on his cock he would pull out giving her an opportunity to catch her breath. Then he rammed his cock right back down her throat. He fucked her mouth brutally as her face got flushed with tears running down face.

I couldn't believe my eyes, here was my well-educated mom being used as a slut, by a guy whom she couldn't stand. I just watch in astonishment.

"Guys, this bitch is a damn good cock sucker, maybe even better than Tina." Jake announced. "Look at your Mom's face Mike. She is loving it. Just think she acted like she was better than me. Now I am going to fuck her off her high horse."

He pulled her off his cock and said, "Suck my balls now." He held his cock up as she bent down sucking on his large nut sac. She licked his balls, took his balls one by one in her mouth and sucked on them. He was moaning with pleasure.

After some time he made her stop sucking on his balls and barked, "Look up bitch." She did what he told her.

"That's a good little slut, do you like sucking on my cock bitch?" He snarled at her.

She just kept looking up at him and did not respond. Jake slapped her she was stunned at first by the stinging pain. She didn't get angry, she was enjoying it.

"Now answer me, you like my cock?" He yelled.

She was panting hard and did not answer. Again he slapped her. She just gave him a smile.

"Stop!!" I yelled.

"Relax Mike your mom likes it rough." He was enjoying humiliating her in front of me and the other 18 year olds. "Look at her, she is playing with her pussy" He added. I looked at her and was shocked to see her rubbing her pussy.

Grabbing her hair and jerk her head back roughly. "Tell me, do you like my cock?" snarling at her.

This time she responded, "Yes sir." She looked at me I could see she was completely humiliated by doing this in front of me, but I could also tell she loved being treated this way.

Jake turned around sitting down on the couch. "Bring your worthless ass over here." He ordered. "I want you to crawl over here on your hands and knees." He wanted to completely humiliate her.

She did as Jake had ordered, she crawled to him.

"You know you need this! You need us to treat you rough and fuck you. You act so innocently, but you're not and you crave and need to be manhandle," he continued calling her all kinds of filthy names.

After a couple of minutes of name calling, he stood up. Grabbing her by the hair and roughly jerked her head up. "Stand up!!"

She submissively did as he asked. He then dragged her by her hair over to the couch and threw her face down on the seat cushion. She fell down clumsily with her face on the seat, her knees on the floor. It's the first time I've ever seen her looked so undignified.

I look at Tim and he had a big smile on his face watching my Mom being manhandled so roughly. When I looked at her face all I saw was lust. She was very aroused.

Suddenly Jake slapped her ass. "Bitch on your feet! Keep your face on the seat cushion and keep your legs straight!" He ordered.

She was moving a little too slow for Jake and he slapped her ass hard. She yelped loudly and lost her footing. She fell down on the floor clumsily. I hate to say this but we all laugh at her.

I felt bad after I laughed. I know my Mom as a loving wife and a wonderful mother. She didn't seem upset at all about the way she is being treated by Jake. She seems to be liking all of the humiliation and accepting it without any protest. He has slapped her, spanked her, dragged her by her hair but she did not even try to stop him. It seemed that this woman whom is my Mom has no self-respect and dignity. So why shouldn't I laugh?

Jake slapped her face helping her get into the position that he wanted her in. He positioned himself behind her. He felt her pussy make sure she was ready for his big cock.

"Damn Mike your Mom feels like she really wants to be fucked." He said. He lined up his fat cock with her wet slit and with one savage thrust filled her pussy.

Mom gasped loudly with her hands reaching out desperately to grab something. She got hold of the cushion cover. She had a hard orgasm, stretching out on her toes, and she groaned loudly with pleasure.

Jake said with a smirk on his face, "Damn bitch you were ready!" He then smacked her ass hard making her yelp. She moaned loudly and buried her face in the cushion as he fucked her hard. Another intense orgasm coursed through her body. She struggled to stay on her feet as he hammered her with his cock. Jake had to hold her in place. She was now making unintelligible noises.

"Guys this slut really needed a cock." He said to all of us while grinning.

He started teasing her by slowly withdrawing his cock and keeping just the tip in her. Then he would savagely slam the entire length back inside her. Each time he did this she gasped loudly. When she looked back at him he would gave her an arrogant smile as he slammed his hard cock into her pushing her face into the cushion.

When he got tired of teasing her, he started fucking her hard and fast. The room was filled with flesh hitting flesh and her loud moaning. She was being thoroughly used like a slut, she truly lost in ecstasy.

Mom stared yelling, "Sir! Please stop! please stop! stop Jake! I need a break. Oh, Ah...Ahh...hmmmph...I am cumming." She tried to moving away but Jake immediately grabbed her head and pushed her face back down onto the cushion.

"You fucking worthless bitch! Keep your fucking face down!" He said loudly. He kept fucking her roughly. "I'll stop when I'm done." He taunted.

"Tell your son what you want!" He snarled at her and spanked her ass.

She yelped and submissively said, "Mike, I want, no I need to be fucked like this." She had another orgasm.

"See Mike she needs this." He growled.

He suddenly withdrew his cock, grabbing her hair. He roughly dragged her off the couch, "Get on your knees slut! I am going to cum in your mouth. You are going to swallow all of my cum!"

She opened her mouth and he slammed his cock into it which start erupting immediately. "Take it all. Don't forget to swallow it all of it" He ordered.

I watched Mom's throat swallow Jake's cum. It was a large load. She swallowed most of it while a little of it leaked out of her mouth. After Jake emptied his balls, he pulled his cock out her mouth.

"Guys this bitch is one hell of a fuck. Tony get your ass over here you're next." Jake said.

"Wait minute guys. I need a break." Mom said with a worried voice.

Jake laughing, "No, no Tony's next. You don't have any say so. Go on Tony. She's yours. In case you didn't notice bitch you loved it. Don't forget to be rough with her, she likes it." Jake answered her angrily.

Tony walked over to her grabbing her boobs and started pulling hard on her tits until she yelled. He laughed and told her to be quiet.

Mom replied, "Please not so rough on my tits."

Tony chuckled, "I will be as rough as I want, my pretty neighbor." Now pitching and twisting her nibbles hard. He continued talking, "Mrs. Hill you'd better behave!"

Mom weakly answer, "I am behaving. I just said not so rough."

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her over to the dinner table until she bent over the table. Tony pushed his cock into her in one fast move and started fucking her hard and fast. As he was fucking her, he grabbed her hair pulling her head up. He fucked her like this for about 20 minutes before cumming in her.

I wondered what happen with the camera and saw Mr. Weeks was now filming the action.

As Tony pulled out of Mom he pushed her down to her knees yelling like a crazy man, "Clean my dick off woman." She opened her mouth and he shoved his cock into her mouth. Tony started face fucking her, hammering his cock into her mouth fast and hard. When he was done he turn and looked at his dad with a big smile.

Jake looked at Tim and me and said who's next. Before I could say a word, Tim moved towards Mom and said, "I am!"

Mom was still on her hands and knees as Tim approached her and getting behind her. He said to Mom, "I've wanted to tap this ass of yours for a long time. You've been teasing me for a very long time."

He bent down, reached around her, grabbed her tits and started punishing them. He squeezed them, pulling hard on her nipples. He even slapped them a few times.

This time the rough treatment was obviously made her hotter.

As Tim abused her, Mom look at Jake submissively said, "Sir, Please, Jack can never find out about this. Please, this has to stay a secret."

Jake smiled and said, "Ok, Mary I'll keep this between us. Boys promise her you won't tell anyone."

Tony spoke, "I won't tell your husband or anyone else."

I also promise her I wouldn't tell. But as I did so I wondered how Jake would handle the bet between him and my Dad.

Tim was smiled, "Then you better fuck me good."

Tim now grabbed Mom's hair hard and positioning her on the floor so that she was on all fours. Her ass was facing him now.

He positioned his stiff cock near her pussy. He gripped her waist to hold her in place. He slammed his rod deep into her wet pussy all the way.

The forceful entry must have felt good to her, because she responded to it with a soft moan, which sounded like pleasure. "Oh, yes, yes. Oh it feels so good."

He jackhammered his cock into her. He now had a big smirk on his face, knowing he had total control over her. Damn, the woman I call 'Mom' was actually enjoying herself with my best friend.

She began to get very vocal and nasty. "Yes, fuck me! Fuck me harder! Yes, yes! Aaaahhhhh!" She was clearly having a huge orgasm.

This was getting quite interesting. My own cock wanted some relief.

She continued yelling, "Oh! Fuck me!! Come on, fuck me!! Take my pussy come on show me what you got!!"

Tim stopped fucking her. He pulled all the way out of her cunt. Mom started going crazy, looking back at him, "You bastard, don't stop!!"

He pulled his arm back and slapped her ass hard a few times.

Mom yelped, "What was that for?"

He looked at her, and with a very dominant voice said, "Listen up bitch. If you want me to finish getting you off, you need to beg me to fuck you. Don't ever try to tell me what to do." I couldn't believe my eyes or ears at how my best friend talked to and treated my Mom.

Mom, still desperate for him to finish her off, replied, "Yes, whatever you want. Just fuck me!"

He slapped her ass harder this time, and with a no-nonsense tone said, "Look, you old bitch. I said beg!! Tell me how bad you want me to fuck you!!"

Tony had the camera back and was filming again. I notice Jake smiled as he approved how Tim treated my Mom.

With a very submissive voice, she replied, "Sir, please fuck me with your cock! Give it to me! I want to cum on your hard dick!" What the fuck she was now calling Tim "Sir".

"What was that? Speak up," Tim demanded.

"Please sir! Ooooohhhh, fuck me!" she groaned submissively a lot louder.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

"OOOHHHHHH, PLEASE SIR FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK!!" she yelled.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up, and with his free hand he started squeezing one of her tits roughly. Then he said, "Good girl, that's better."

He slammed his cock back into her. "Unnnhhhhh, yes, yes!" Mom groaned, enjoying herself.

Then he shouted out, "Goddamn, your Mom can fuck Mike!!"

Tim then shot a load of cum into her. He pulled out and slapping her on the ass before he stood up. Like Tony, Tim ordered, "Now clean me off with your mouth."

When Mom was done clean his dick Tim started to move away from her while looking at me, "OK, Mike. Your turn."

Startled, Mom looked up at me with big eyes, "No, You and I can't!"

Jake ordered, "Yes, you two can and will. Or Tony and Tim can rough up Mike and I'll start spanking your ass again but harder!"

She looked at Jake and could tell he wasn't kidding around. She then looked at me. As I walked over to her, she saw my confused face, she finally spoke up. "Mike, just pretend I'm not your Mom. I'm enjoying myself therefore you need to enjoy yourself. Everything is going to be cool." As she pulled my cock into her mouth and she started sucking.

Unable and unwilling to stop myself, I put my hand behind her head and started to move her head up and down my cock. I was still in shock and I couldn't believe that I was getting a blow job from my Mom. Though it was wrong, it seemed so right.

"Fuck yeah, suck my dick." I groaned. "Suck it, suck my cock! Oh fuck yes!"

She gently sucked, slowly bobbing her head up and down, getting into a rhythm. Damn, she was good at sucking. What was really turning me on though was how she kept her eyes locked on mine the entire time she had my cock lodged in her mouth.

"You like that, Mike?" She asked teasingly, popping my cock out of her mouth for a moment and giving it a slow hand job.