New neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah!" Was all I managed, trying not to let my knees buckle.

She lowered her head and her face was now quickly moving up and down the length of my shaft. After a few minutes that seemed to last like hours I felt myself getting close to an orgasm.

Mischievously, I figured I wouldn't warn her and just let my cum shoot into her mouth. Grunting, I climaxed and unloaded my sperm into her mouth. Like a good slut, it didn't seem to bother her at all as she never slowed her movements.

My Mom just kept bobbing up and down on my cock. My cum filled her mouth and she swallowed all of it down. When she was done, she just looked up at me and smiled, licking her lips the whole time.

Then she returned to licking my dick and trying to get me hard again. After I got hard again, I got on my back. I wanted her facing me as she straddled me. She slowly put my cock into her and started fucking me, mewling soft sounds as she did so. Her insides felt warm and wet and she was still tight even after all the fucking she had been doing.

I couldn't take my eyes off her tits. They were amazing, I just ogled them as they bounced uncontrolled up and down on her chest in different directions with each upward and downward thrust. She was riding me hard and bouncing wildly. She now groaning and shrieking in pleasure. Every once in a while, I pulled and squeezed on her nipples roughly, drawing fresh groans from her parted lips.

Every slam of her hips down on mine, every time her pussy engulfed the entirety of my cock felt so damn good. It felt like I was on the edge of another orgasm. If my balls hadn't been sucked dry from her blow job earlier, I think I would have been creaming the heaviest load of my entire life all over the insides of my own mother.

Mom's entire body went into spasms, and her cunt clenched tight about my prick which was now drenched in the semen of all the other guys and the copious lubrication her own pussy provided. She shrieked her release, slamming down as hard as she could, her tits and ass jiggling as she met my hips with hers.

Slowly, I rolled her back over with my cock still inside of her and automatically began to thrust in and out of her. I just couldn't believe I was fucking my own mother. Who would have thought? Pinch me, I must be dreaming. On second thought, don't pinch me, on the off chance I might be dreaming. I want this dream to go on for as long as it can, I thought.

"You enjoying my cock buried in you?" I whispered into her ear, leaning in close and almost brushing my lips against her ear.

"Yes." she replied. She then wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in tight, her tits jiggling as I thrust my hips into hers like a machine on steroids. Loud squelching and sucking and wet noises came from between our hips and I let out an agonized cry of my own when I felt her rake her nails down my shoulder blades and shot my sperm deep into her.

When I finished, I rolled off her, breathing heavily. I got up walking back towards the couch. I notice the clock and it was now lunch time.

Jake commanded, "Ok, we'll take a little break for now. Mary go fix us some lunch." Mom just gave Jake a weird look as she walked into the kitchen.

While Mom made lunch us guys talked a little but not much about anything. A few minutes later she came out of the kitchen with sandwiches.

After lunch Jake looked over at me, "Your Mom sure got some mouth on her. Before today she would insult me, call me names. Now she has had my cock in her mouth and been well fucked by me, us I should say. Before today is over, she'll not only know her place with me but will be my slut."

I had no comment for him and no one else said a word. So he continued, "I love fucking a woman who think they are better than everyone else and turning them into sluts, using them any way I want."

I look over at my Mom she did look she like a slut and I know for a fact she enjoyed the brutally she received this morning without complaining. She looked at Jake with lustful eyes.

Jake was looking at my Mom when he commanded, "Suck my cock...take care of my balls. Show your son and his friends how much you love cock. Show him what a cock hungry slut you are."

He groaned with pleasure as she started sucking on his uncut, cock. I was still surprised by the discovery that the rough treatment and degradation actually turned her on.

As I watched, she hungrily slobbered over the hard cock, licking it from top to bottom, playing with his balls and then proceeded to licking his balls and suck on them.

"Aha, Mike your Mom is an excellent cock sucker." Jake groaned lustily as she was now deep throating him.

"Enough of this...get up." He grabbed her by the hair and jerking her up. "Time for me to fuck you again!" while bending her over the couch." She assumed the position to allow him to mount her. Bent at her waist, legs straight and spread apart, her back arched, sticking out her round ass.

Jake spanked her hard a couple of times as he pounded her round ass again and again.

Mom yelped and moaned loudly as she was fucked and spanked by the arrogant Mr. Weeks. Her mouth was open as her eyes rolled back into her head.

As he brutally pounded her, she came hard on his cock. Her body convulsing and she dug her nails into the couch, struggling to contain the intense sensations of her orgasm release coursing through her body. Before her intense sensations stopped, Jake grabbed a fistful of her hair roughly jerking back her head. He withdrew his cock out of her and dragged her by her hair roughly throwing her down on the floor.

She clumsily fell down face down on the floor. "Get on your knees, face down, ass up." He barked at her. She submissively did as he ordered.

Jake stood above her upturned ass his legs on her sides. "Mike, I'm going to fuck your Mom like a dog." He said to me.

He bent his knees and shoved his cock into her wet pussy. She moaned and grunted loudly as he entered her. He started fucking her hard. Jake was fucking her nice and hard making her cum couple more times before emptying his balls in her pussy.

He kept his cock inside her pussy until his cock stopped ejaculating, then withdrew his shrinking cock. Mom laid down on her stomach. Her legs open with cum leaking out of her pussy.

After Jake was done with her, he asked again who was next. We ended up taking turns fucking Mom the rest of the day. I'm not sure what was going on but Mom listen and submissively did whatever Jake told her with out question.

When everyone was done fucking the women, Jake took Mom over where no one could hear him talking to her. He put her down on her knees and squatting next to her whispering into her ear and she would whisper her answers back to him. No one could hear what they were talking about but I could see her looking at me nodding her head in agreement to whatever he told her.

Jake then patted her on the top of her head saying, "Glad we came to an understanding."

Jake, Tony, and Tim left and I was left with the mom. I went up to my room and stayed the night letting Mom be alone.

----------------------

The next day Tina was over talking with Mom, I listen in to what they were talking about.

"Jake told me about yesterday. Don't worry I'm not mad. It's not the first time he took a snob like you and taught her a lesson." Tina told Mom.

"So, you're all right with what he did to me?"

"Oh yes, you needed to be put into your place for a long time."

That's when I decided to come down stairs. They both looked at me without saying a word they left. A few hours later they were back at our house with lots of bags. Tina had taken Mom out shopping for new clothes. They weren't slutty but they were lot sexier than what mom normally wore.

Mom went over to Jake's everyday telling me she was visiting Tina. From Tony, I found out she fucked Jake, and when she wasn't fucking Jake she would be fuck Tony. He told me his mom didn't mind and loved to watch the action. He also told me sometimes his mom would join the fun.

Tim never came over to our house anymore. I still saw him a few times a week. One day he told me he would go over to the Weeks' home and fuck my Mom. He added that Jake even let him fuck Tina a few times.

Jake stopped me one day, "Mike you need to come over to my place and join us."

"I can't, it's my mom."

"You can have fun with Tina then." I just looked at him and walked away.

This went on until my Dad returned from his trip and everything seemed to return to normal. Dad was happy that Mom had a new wardrobe. Mom told dad that Tina had talked her into getting the new clothes.

Mr. Weeks came over one day and I overheard him telling Dad that he was right Mom wouldn't let him mess with her. He paid off his bet to Dad. Even though I knew it wasn't true I kept my mouth shut.

I know for a fact that when Dad isn't around she would go across the street to fuck Jake.