Nicholas and Meredith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meredith, I'd really like to see you... I mean... can I see you naked?" he asked after a while.

"What a question, of course, you can!" She huffed, and then she started taking off her dress.

Her tiny red dress came off rather quickly. Nicholas's mind reeled as he saw her sitting up on her knees on the bed, wearing only a lacy black bra and panties that were almost see-through. He couldn't help staring and looking her up and down with delight. She noticed the intensity of his stare, and despite her brave words, she started blushing, looking down at the floor and folding her arms around her chest. He looked down in embarrassment, but then she smiled and motioned that it was okay. Nicholas struggled with her bra but finally removed it, her small but sensual breasts popping out. For a moment, she seemed to want to cover them again, but then she enthusiastically pressed them towards him in an offering way. He licked them and gently caressed her body for a while, and Meredith closed her eyes and let out a low moan.

Then he teasingly started pulling her panties down her legs, and she let him do it, looking him steadily in the eyes as she opened her legs for him. The sight of her completely naked sent a wave of electricity coursing through him, and they were both breathing heavily in anticipation.

Meredith touched his arm gently. "Please don't forget about the condom," she reminded him softly, sounding almost out of breath.

He struggled to put on the condom, and they both shared a smile at their inexperience.

"Aren't you still a virgin too? Should we put something on the bed because of the blood?" He ventured. She agreed, and they found a plastic bag to put under them.

"So romantic," he said.

"I don't mind it. I'm just glad to be with you," she answered.

Then it all happened so quickly as she lay on her back on the bed, and he was climbing on top of her on all fours, both completely naked like young animals. In a room that was only lit by the dim light coming from the outside window, her fine silky hair looked like tendrils of the night spread out above her head, and she smiled shyly back up at him. He paused for a moment taking it all in. He had never imagined a pleasure so profound and soul-staining as what he felt in that moment, looking down at Meredith's body, snaking so delightfully back and forth in a quicksilver-like expectation of what was coming. He drank in deeply the tenderness and vulnerability etched across her face as she closed her eyes and waited patiently for him. Finally, he decided to go in and pressed against her. Her back arched at the anticipated intimate touch, but he was not able to go in. For a while, it seemed like he would not be able to. She was so tightly closed, but he continued pressing, and she helped guide him in with her hands, whispering gentle encouragement in his ear. Meredith groaned softly and clenched her teeth as he kept pushing into her tightness until he had fully penetrated her. Despite the condom, it was still so intimate to feel the texture and softness of her, her warmth, and her wetness. He looked into her eyes, and it was his best friend and lover Meredith looking back at him with shyness and embarrassment but also such happiness! As he kept thrusting into her, gradually, her entire body relaxed, fully accepting him, and she smiled, wrapping her arms around his waist. He felt a profound joy and a sweet feeling of home and belonging washing through him like a tide that washed all his troubles away. The raw feeling of being inside her was very intense, but he was able to last because of the condom and because he had already gone once. Then, after enjoying this precious intimacy for a long while, he felt her convulse around him. Her face briefly contorted with pleasure, and she moaned urgently. In turn, he grunted as he let go and felt another wave of sweet release washing through him. Then his body became a heavy weight as he lay on top of her, and they spent a long while enjoying the remaining sensations of their lovemaking.

Finally, Nicholas finally broke the silence. "I guess you're my girlfriend now," he said.

"Silly boy, don't you know I've been all yours for a long time now?" Meredith whispered back.

12