Nighttime Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I met the group at the restaurant, I was surprised to discover that Judy's group of friends included four guys and two other women. Maybe I was naïve, but I was expecting a hen party.

Over dinner, I was introduced to everyone. Dee Dee Evans and Rachel Morse were basketball coaches and friendly rivals from the state capital district. Art Wallace was an Athletic Director from upstate; Phil Grant and Sam Miller were former teachers who had moved on to administrative positions with the State Athletic Association; and Wayne Billings was a jack-of-all-trades coach from a small school out in the boonies.

I had a great time at dinner. It gave me a chance to catch up with Judy and to start to get to know the rest of her friends. It was a friendly and open group and I discovered that we had a lot in common. We had all spent a significant amount of time teaching and coaching. We shared the experiences of marriage and parenthood, although Judy, Dee Dee, Art and Wayne were now divorced. We all had at least one child and we commiserated about the trials and tribulations of teenagers. Quickly, I felt like I had known them for a long time.

After dinner, I was invited to join them in their evening plans. We walked over to the opening reception together and continued our conversations over drinks and dancing. I was enjoying their company and it provided me the cover I needed from Frank. I recognized the possibility that one of the guys might make a pass at me, but I wasn't too concerned. Without potential job consequences looming over my head, I was sure I could handle any situation that arose.

We danced, laughed and talked until the reception ended and made plans to get together again the next day. I politely refused Phil's offer of a nightcap in the Association's hospitality suite and went up to my room looking forward to the morning. I could now relax and enjoy the conference, as I believed that I had found a safe method of thwarting Frank's efforts to seduce me.

Over the next few days, I found myself spending a lot of time with Judy and the rest of the gang. I found myself looking for them at breakfast so I would have someone to sit with. Judy, Phil and I shared a lot of sessions so we sat next to each other and took our breaks and lunch together. I went to the spa Monday afternoon with the girls and got pampered outrageously.

We also did things as a group. On Tuesday afternoon, the eight of us took a tour of a local Vineyard. Each night, we met for dinner. At night we bounced from one reception or party to another and danced and laughed all night long. In short, I was having a ball.

By Wednesday, I found myself firmly ensconced in this group of friends. I was also happy to note that Frank had apparently given up on his plans to seduce me, at least at the conference. I saw him at various functions and he would occasionally ask me to dance, but by Wednesday morning he had stopped making efforts to get me alone. He would join us for breakfast but he stopped asking what my evening plans were. He recognized that I was part of the group and that my social plans did not include him.

When I called Don Wednesday afternoon, I was on top of the world. I was having a wonderful time and looking forward to the rest of the week without worry. I thanked Don profusely for his suggestion and told him that I couldn't wait to get home to thank him properly.

That night the wheels fell off. I cheated on my husband.

Wednesday night was Phil and Sam's turn to staff the hospitality suite until it closed at 11:00. This suite was the place where conference attendees could get questions answered and problems fixed. It boasted a well stocked bar and a never-ending supply of snack foods. That night at dinner, Judy suggested that we forego the evening's party and spend the night in the suite to keep Phil and Sam company. We all agreed so the eight of us adjourned to the suite.

By now I had noticed a pattern was developing in the way that we were pairing up. I hadn't seen anything that caused me to worry, it just seemed that at dinner and while dancing, we all tended to gravitate towards one other person. Judy and Wayne were acting like a couple and spending more and more time together. Dee Dee and Sam were circling each other and Art and Rachel had seemed to develop an understanding. That left Phil to partner up with me.

To the extent that I thought about this, I was happy with the way things had turned out. Phil was a nice guy and he and I did have a lot in common. Our favorite topic of conversation was our families. From the amount of time we spent bragging about our spouses, I felt safe with him because I was sure he was happily married and not out to get some on the side.

This was not the feeling that I got from Sam. I strongly suspected that Sam's marriage was not on the strongest of footings. He appeared to enjoy the fact that he was away from his wife a little too much and I felt that he was looking to play around. For all I knew, his wife was doing the same to him. I liked Sam, but I put him in the same category that I placed Art and Frank: actively looking for some action.

I viewed Phil as the safe option. That night, I discovered how wrong I was.

When we got to the suite, the eight of us sat quietly drinking and talking together. I quickly noticed that the others were far more casual about kissing or touching each other now that we were alone. However, Phil did not try anything with me, at least at first. Over the next few hours, we gradually broke off into smaller groups. By 11:00, I found myself sitting on the loveseat in the suite talking with Phil. Judy and Wayne had disappeared into one of bedrooms and Dee Dee and Sam were off in the corner dancing close and necking up a storm. Art and Rachel had adjourned to the kitchenette and I could hear soft giggles and moans coming through the open door.

I should have left. I should have seen that things were spiraling out of control. But, I ignored the warning signs and stayed. I still felt that Phil was safe and that he would not be tempted to cheat on his wife, regardless of what the others were doing. I sat there and allowed Phil to steer our conversation into more personal areas.

Phil was smooth. He didn't make any obvious moves or attempt to move too quickly. In retrospect, he just built on the foundation he had created over the past few days. His compliments were subtle and flowed naturally from the conversation. When he complimented me on the shape I was in, it seemed innocent the way his hand squeezed my arm and massaged my neck as we talked. When he casually shifted the hand to squeeze my upper thigh, it seemed like a natural progression. He didn't caress me openly; he flew under the radar until I was beyond caring.

Maybe it was the alcohol that reduced my inhibitions. Maybe I just got caught up in the moment and gave in to temptation. But those are just rationalizations and excuses. I have no excuse. I blew it. I allowed Phil to seduce me.

When Phil reached over to take me into his arms, all I was able to muster as a defense was a weak effort to push him away and a murmured comment that we should stop. But when Phil started to openly caress my back and leaned over to kiss me, my resistance faded quickly and I found myself responding and leaning into his touch.

It's funny how your body can betray you at times. I knew that what I was doing was wrong, but I couldn't stop myself. I surrendered to the moment and all thoughts of Don and my marriage were forgotten.

The next few hours are mostly a blur. I remember Phil standing up, offering me his hand and leading me into his bedroom in the adjoining suite. I remember the knowing grin on Dee Dee's face as she saw us leave and Sam's wisecrack that he would lock up. I remember the feel of his hand as it slid down to my ass when he pulled me into his embrace. And I remember the urgency with which we undressed each other.

But what I remember most is the way he made me feel. For the first time in my life, I saw fireworks. It wasn't that Phil was bigger or thicker than Don; it was his technique. Phil was very experienced and had learned his lessons well.

Phil reveled in foreplay. He took the lead and encouraged me to let go and enjoy the sensations. Taking his time, he explored my body thoroughly with both his hands and his tongue and urged me to explore his as well. When he discovered that my breasts were sensitive, he took delight in teasing me to the point of distraction. While he did not neglect my pussy, it did not become his focus until I was thoroughly aroused. Then he slowly kissed his way down my body and began to eat me out with enthusiasm and skill.

With Don, oral sex is the appetizer before the main event. Usually, he will go down on me for just long enough to make sure I am aroused and lubricated enough for him to easily enter me. Similarly, most of my blowjobs only last long enough to get him nice and hard before he fucks me. We each know exactly what buttons to push to make the other aroused. Don can make me cum easily, but we rarely take it that far. Even when we give ourselves a little afternoon delight, we rarely take our time. We both concentrate on achieving an orgasm as quickly as possible. But with Phil, I re-discovered the intense pleasure that can be gained from an extended session of oral sex.

Phil's approach to oral sex mirrored his approach to foreplay. He took his time and enjoyed the journey. He sucked and he licked me from my clitoris to my perineum. He nibbled on my labia and fucked me with his tongue and fingers. He gently ran his hands across my ass and tickled my rosebud. And he would stop occasionally to look up at me with a smile and whisper how much he was enjoying my taste. He didn't concentrate on any one area, but demonstrated the range of his technique.

As I felt my arousal grow, Phil showed me that he was a tease as well. He brought me almost to my peak only to stop and tell me that it was my turn. He shifted on the bed until his cock was by my face and watched with a grin as I reached out to caress his balls as I leaned my head forward to take him into my mouth. I swallowed him as far as I could and began to suck him madly as I reveled in the sensations that he was arousing in me. Phil laid his head back for a moment to enjoy the moment and then returned to softly lashing my clit.

After my initial voracious assault, we settled into a slow and mutually satisfying session of 69. I took my clues from Phil and altered my usual techniques. I was not out to bring Phil to a quick orgasm; I wanted to tease him as he had teased me. Finally, I could stand it no longer and began to work seriously at making Phil cum, but he did not want to cum in my mouth. He stopped me and moved back down my body to concentrate on my pleasure. He assaulted me with his hands and tongue and built my arousal up to a level higher than I had ever imagined. Finally, he pushed me over into a shattering orgasm that left me gasping for breath.

As I came down from my orgasm, I could feel his head laying on my thigh and his fingers slowly thrusting into my pussy. But when he leaned forward to lick up towards my clit, I stopped him. My orgasm had left me highly sensitive and I needed to be filled. I pleaded with him to fuck me. I knew that I would start to cum around his cock as soon as he entered me. Phil heeded my plea and quickly put on a condom and climbed between my legs.

Phil wasted no time but plunged into me forcefully. I was so wet and relaxed from my orgasm that he had no trouble penetrating me. In one thrust he sank balls deep and started to fuck me using long hard thrusts. I knew that our fuck would not last long. We were both already aroused and did not need much to bring us over the top. I wrapped my legs around him and urged him on with my heels on his ass. We both thrust against each other and within a short time we both exploded in strong orgasms.

In some ways, the actual fuck was a let down. It wasn't that Phil was bad, but his skill at fucking paled in comparison to his oral skills. By the time he entered me, he was already highly aroused and he was working towards his release. It was pleasurable but did not compare to the heights that he had brought me with his tongue. I'm sure that he good control and technique, but then again, so does Don. Besides his reaction after we finished reminded me forcibly that he was not my husband.

My favorite part of making love to Don is the afterglow. After we cum, we bask in our feelings and slowly recover together. We remain coupled as we slowly caress each other's body and whisper our feelings towards each other. In those moments we are totally open to each other and our love is a palpable force. It is that intimacy that changes our sex into making love.

When Phil finished, he rolled off of me and lay back lost in his own space breathing deeply. I did not feel the connection. It was just sex. I did not know whether to be relieved or annoyed. We lay there for a few moments recovering side by side. I felt strangely shy. We had just had sex, but I didn't know what to say or how to act. I had never been in this situation before. I was new at cheating.

As we recovered, Phil looked over to me with a smile and thanked me. My uneasiness at the situation must have been obvious because Phil set out to reassure me that everything would be ok. He asked me if I was feeling guilty for cheating on my husband and I just nodded.

Phil smiled and told me that he understood what I was going through. But, he said, I needed to understand that it was just sex between friends and that there was nothing to feel guilty about. Phil said that he had felt the same way the first time he had slept with someone other than his wife. But, he said that over time he decided that he really wasn't hurting his wife because he only did this type of thing at the conference and he kept it casual. He said that as long as she did not learn about what was going on, she would never get hurt. Phil told me that the last thing he wanted to do was hurt either of our marriages.

Phil got up from the bed and grabbed a couple of robes and handed one to me. He told me that he had something he wanted to tell me, and that he thought that it might be better if we he told me over a drink. I got up and went with him back into the hospitality suite where he mixed us both a drink while I sat back down on the loveseat. I saw no sign of Sam and Dee Dee and assumed that they had adjourned to Sam's bedroom. The door to one of the hospitality suite bedrooms was slightly ajar and I could hear Rachel pleading with Art to give it to her. The entire situation was surreal and I could barely believe that it was happening.

The door to the other bedroom opened and Judy and Wayne came out attired in robes similar to the ones that Phil and I were wearing. Judy smiled at me and came over to where I was sitting and gave me a quick hug whispering in my ear that she was there to talk whenever I wanted. Judy and Wayne grabbed drinks for themselves and sat down on the couch across from the loveseat where Phil had just joined me. By now, I was feeling confused as to just what I had fallen into. I looked from Phil to Judy and Wayne and asked someone to tell me what was going on.

Phil sat there for a moment and just looked at me. He then told me that he wanted to tell me, but that I had to understand that the story could never be repeated. There were too many people that could end up hurt. Judy and Wayne just nodded when he said this. He said that he wanted me to understand what was happening and where it had all began. The three of them then took turns telling me a story that taught me a lot about my new group of friends.

The seven of them had first met when they were all members of the Athletic Association competition committee about five years ago. They hit it off and over time formed an unofficial social club that got together at the annual conference and at the quarterly meetings of the committee. There had been a fourth woman, Lisa, involved as well, but she had recently changed jobs and moved out of state.

In the beginning, the group was strictly a social group that got together for fun and companionship when they were away from home. But, over time, the fun began to escalate. They found themselves engaging in harmless and indiscriminate flirting within the group. Finally, at the conference three years ago, the flirting turned to kissing and casual groping. The ice was finally broken when Rachel and Sam got carried away and had sex. This encouraged the others and, by the end of that conference, they had all started having sex with each other.

The last day of the conference, the group had gathered in the hospitality suite to discuss what had happened. They all agreed that they were all mutually attracted to each other. The way that they had partnered up had been as much a matter of chance as anything. They recognized that their group had changed and that they liked the change. They wanted to continue to play and experiment together in the future. From comments that they had overheard from some of their students, they adopted the friends with benefits label. From the amused glances that the three of them exchanged when Wayne said this, I think that they were secretly pleased at this label.

All three of them admitted that they had each hooked up with different people each year at the conference. Phil told me that he had had sex with Judy, Lisa and Rachel and that he expected to have sex with Dee Dee at some point in the future. They just hadn't hooked up yet. Judy broke in to assure me that the sex was all in fun and didn't have to affect my marriage. Phil agreed and assured me that his marriage had not been affected at all since the group added sex to their repertoire of activities.

Over the past three years, the group continued to play together. They even set up a set of informal ground rules to protect each other. As their primary rule, they all agreed that sex was not the primary focus of the group. They wanted to remain primarily a social group.

When the group formed, they had all been married except for Judy and Art. Naturally, they were concerned that word of the arrangement not get back to their spouses. In addition, Phil, Lisa and Rachel were very concerned about whether having sex with other people would affect their marriages. They were adamant that any sex must remain casual. They did not want to get involved in any relationship that might grow to threaten their marriages.

So, they established some rules. First, they agreed to limit the sex, at least between married members of the group, to the annual conference. At the committee meetings, they still socialized together, but all slept alone. Any public displays of affection were strictly avoided. The group limited sexual activity or foreplay to private situations such as the hospitality suite after it had closed for the evening.

For safety's sake and to avoid the possibility of a pregnancy, they agreed that condoms would always be used. They also agreed that there would be no group sex or multiple partners. At each conference, they would choose and remain with the same partner for that entire conference.

To avoid the chance of hurt feelings and to keep the arrangement casual, they all agreed that any pairing would last only as long as the event. Phil smiled when he told me this and said that this kept the excitement fresh and added an edge to their socializing. The first few days of a conference were spent going through the dance of pairing up .He said the first year, he had been with Judy, then Lisa and then Rachel. He had assumed that he was going to hook up with Dee Dee this year, but Sam had horned in on him. That had left him without a partner until I showed up.