All Comments on 'No Kissing'

by BrightShinyGirl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MargotPaygeMargotPayge10 months ago

OMG! So hot. You captured the feeling of doing something so naughty-you know you shouldn't, but you do it anyway. You nailed all the emotions.

bownchimebownchime10 months ago

That was great. I don't know if it was a true story but it felt like it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story was a 4* but I gave it 5* because of all the mental midget moralists who have somehow justified in their minds that it’s ok for them to read pornographic stories as long as they rate it poorly and leave stupid comments

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It was sizzling hot but also had a friendly relational side to it. Her interactions with Danny and her husband were warm and not strained.

My wife giggled with delight when we read, “Your dress is inside out." She has been in several nice hotels in Beverly Hills and can only imagine how a pregnant wife would look leaving the place - post-coitus - with her dress inside out!

Thanks!

danbo56danbo5610 months ago

great story. first I have read that you have written, I only read loving wife stories and unfortunately you have only written one. I hope there will be many more as I said great story 5 + stars for me.

billlewis999billlewis99910 months ago

I like whorish women. Who doesn't? Guys that lie about it. Sounds like she's mellowed out from the old days but apparently didn't lose her touch. The story is very good. I got hard thinking about what was going on. With a good story I can usually visualize the action and this was like sitting in the room.

djripdjrip10 months ago

So naughty! And everyone came out on top.

jehoramjehoram10 months ago

I like the little detail about the towel.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love it great story

skindiver71skindiver719 months ago

Great story! I hope for your sake it has some truth to it with a loving husband and a fuck buddy. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

bright shiny girl strikes again. your writing (since theory into practice) is first-rate & it's always great to see a new one in a different vein ( ; ). pregnant fucking (I say this as a man) is always sexy!

Small_IslandSmall_Island8 months ago

Objective: Excellent writing. I see you've got hit on the scores by including a "cuck" husband who urges his (pregnant!) wife to go slutting. If you'd warned the BTB crowd about that upfront, perhaps some of them would have skipped instead of being incensed, but you never can tell.

Subjectively: Love a good pregnancy fucking scene(s). For story arc, hope Hubby has learned to be rougher with his gravid wife without her being warmed up by another guy first.

I will be checking out more of your stories.

Toffer_GuyToffer_Guy2 months ago

Think the part I enjoyed the most is post fling she goes to her husband and learning she fucked the guy is makes him aggressively horny. Taking it like a challenge and not concerned about the sloppy seconds. Awakening a hunger for her in him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous