All Comments on 'No Regrets Pt. 01'

by deepinleftfield

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story definitely needs anther chapter or more. It is just getting started.

Sparrow69Sparrow69about 1 year ago

A very well written first Literotica story. The was an interesting concept, and definitely would like to see additional chapters written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First time? Congrats. You knocked it out of the park. My only complaint would be the length. Combine a few chapters maybe. But excellent story. Can't wait for the next chapter. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955about 1 year ago

Nice start for your first story. Sure would like to know if more escapades are ahead

zipper0404zipper0404about 1 year ago

A good start so don’t leave us hanging

deepinleftfielddeepinleftfieldabout 1 year agoAuthor

There will be more...the keyboard is clicking as we speak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice try, some editors would help you. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great begining. grammatical errors detracted from an otherwise great story. Keep it going.

ud1234ud1234about 1 year ago

Good story. You have a gift with the flow of the story. Just expand it.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

Yes...nice nasty story about sister and brother...

How she knew he was there...I guess we will find out in the next chapter...

Looking forward to more of this story series...

Five**5**Stars...πŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒ‹

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

But sex was meh.

He didn't try to visualize her pussy. Was it shaved? Hairy? Manicured?

Nothing with her breasts/nipples.

No over acting by her to onvolve him further?

Three stars.

deepinleftfielddeepinleftfield9 months agoAuthor

Comment by Anonymous: I think maybe you missed some parts of the story;

"She walked over to the far side, she made the turn to the chase lounge along the back side of the pool, and there it was. Her boobs were nice with light brown nipples, slightly upturned, and about the size of a half dollar with little pencil eraser nubs. Her pussy was completely shaven, although it was hard to make out much at this distance, I could feel my dick slowly reaching full hardness, my senses more aware of the sexuality of the moment."

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not much to eat so far a 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeepinleftfield@deepinleftfield
I've always been interested in expressing myself through writing. Unfortunately, I'm not an English major or someone with a vast writing history, so this is a trial-and-error experience. I do this in my spare time, so stories come out when they do; I'm not on any schedule. I d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES