No Work and All Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glen was furious with himself. She had been there for the taking. He'd carried her to the couch & went to his desk to consider whether she needed medical attention. Andrea's defenses had been knocked for six by the intense orgasm she'd experienced. She wanted Glen inside her asap, but he didn't seem to be in a hurry & the pause allowed her lust addled brain to return to normal. Glen watched in confusion as Andrea got up & walked out of his office, straightening her skirt on the way. He rolled his eyes & considered a less aggressive approach.

Andrea had survived another week of Glen's attentions. But even then, he still sent texts to her cell phone. She loved his relentless attitude. His cocky manner that said,

"I'll wear you down."

Andrea had researched the term cuckold that Glen had used. Was it applicable to Dave? It seemed a possibility. Some, apparently, enjoyed the pleasure & humiliation. That was definitely a category he could fall into. She decided to test her theory.

Dave was sitting on the floor massaging Andrea's feet. It was something he did once or twice a day. He often wondered how she could wear high heels all the time. Sure, they made her legs look longer & sexier, but they couldn't be comfortable. Even though, she'd been wearing them since she was 14. Andrea suddenly stood up & said,

"I'm going to have a shower, Dave. You can finish this afterwards...and then lick my pussy."

He smiled & nodded before she went upstairs.

Dave got up & sat at the bottom of the stairs. Andrea had been using her phone for most of the evening. Her phone had a pattern lock that he couldn't bypass, but it was worth checking out. He waited for the shower to come on & the bathroom door to close before he crept upstairs. He saw her phone on the bed & picked it up. He hit the central button & the screen lit up...but the 9 dots seemed to be missing. He swiped upwards & was through to the homepage. He went straight to messages & saw no sign of Glen. Then he saw the name Sydney. The same spelling as Australia's largest city. Big down under...he knew it was Glen.

He went to the thread & scrolled back. There were a load of messages from 6.30pm. The first 20 or so were harmless flirting, though, there was always a sexual undercurrent. Then, his eyes widened when he read a text from Glen.

"It's not too late to change your mind. Mr & Mz Big out on the town tonight, how about it?"

Andrea's reply was,

"You know the score, G. I don't know if Dave could handle it if you ended up fucking me...HARD!"

Dave moaned out loud & quickly looked around. He read Glen's next message,

"Ya know, I don't think you could handle it, baby. Too much meat for you. A lot of girls are scared of my one eyed monster."

Dave could imagine his wife's indignation at such a comment. She would never admit to being scared of anything sexual. Not her cup of tea, maybe...but never afraid. He wasn't expecting her next message. He shook with fear as he read it.

"Did I look scared when you pulled it out at my desk, G?"

His immediate response was,

"Sucking it is one thing, taking it into your pussy is another matter entirely, baby."

Dave unzipped his pants & gripped his dick by the base to prevent his orgasm. He whimpered & squealed,

"Jeeeeze!"

He continued to grit his teeth & grimace as he read Andrea's next message.

"I can tame that monster, G, don't worry about that. I'm sure there are plenty of girls who would call that monstrous thing freakish. Personally, I'd call it beautiful...a magnificent cock worthy of worship. That's why I sucked it & swallowed every drop of your hot cream."

Andrea had showered as quick as she could. She left the water running & wrapped a towel around her body & another around her hair. She quietly slipped out of the bathroom, leaving the door ajar, as it had been. She peeked around the bedroom door & saw Dave looking at her phone. He was holding his dick & almost bowing repeatedly. He kept gasping & mumbling until he dropped the phone on the bed & cried,

"HOLY SHIT!"

He ejaculated into a tissue & fell to his knees. Andrea wasn't sure if he was now whimpering or sobbing.

Later, after Dave had attended to all of Andrea's needs. He stared into the darkness. He couldn't bring up the issue without admitting to snooping on her phone & proving he was jealous & insecure. But he was. Glen intimidated the hell out of him. He remembered their last 2 messages. Glen's had been,

"So, when are you going to tame the G monster, baby?"

"Don't be impatient, G. Good things cum to those who wait...and they cum hard," Was her response, the double meaning impossible to ignore. Dave was erect again.

That weekend, Dave kept hinting at the texts but couldn't come out & say it. In the end, he pleaded with her to find another job or ask Janet for a transfer. Andrea looked incredulous as she replied,

"Are you kidding, Dave? You know how much fun I have with Glen. Without me there, some of the girls would be sniffing around trying to get their meathooks into him. I don't stand for any of that...he's mine."

"W-What?" Dave stammered in alarm.

"I mean, he's my boss. I deal with his needs," She quickly added.

Dave didn't like the sound of that & said,

"Maybe he needs a girlfriend, babe."

Andrea thought for a moment, before replying,

"Well, I'm his PA & I'm in the...best position to judge his needs & decide what kind of woman is required."

Dave sighed in frustration. She had an answer for everything, and always succeeded in making it sound reasonable. Andrea knew why he'd mentioned it, of course, but the idea of Glen with another girl was something she would not stand for.

On Monday morning, Andrea believed that Dave's inability to mention the texts had proven he was a cuckold. Maybe he was in the closet & needed coaxing out. Either way, he enjoyed her naughty behavior on some level. Dave now knew that she'd given Glen a blowjob & his reaction was to jerk off over it. If that wasn't approval, she didn't know what was.

Andrea came downstairs & saw Dave waiting, impatient to leave. He looked at her & shrieked,

"You can't wear that top, not without a bra."

Her top was a transparent white one that zipped up at the front. The only part of it that wasn't transparent were the lower cups that barely reached her nipples. The problem was that her breasts were so big & the top so tight that the zip was being pushed down by her movements. There was an unbelievable mass of cleavage now visible.

Andrea pulled the zip up & replied,

"Oh, so you're an expert on women's fashion now, are you, Dave?"

Dave threw up his hands & pleaded,

"Jesus, babe, it's too small. Without a bra, your tits can't be constrained. They're jiggling all over the place."

She glanced down at her bulging bust & grinned,

"I bet Glen will like it."

Dave mumbled to himself as she headed for the front door. He watched her sensual walk from behind. Even her miniskirt was so tight that the perfect orbs of her ass were sexy humps jutting outwards.

When they arrived at work, men were practically tripping over themselves to get a better view of Andrea's huge breasts trying to force their way out. Even Glen did a double take when he saw her. She looked like she'd be more at home hooking on a street corner or on the set of a glamor shoot. There was a lot of sniping from some of the women there, but Andrea even seemed to enjoy that. After all, jealousy was just another form of flattery.

After lunch, Glen said,

"I'm looking forward to my massage, Mz Big. I've had a stressful morning."

"Well, I'll do my best to relieve your stress, Mr Big," Replied Andrea trying to conceal her enthusiasm. Glen pushed his chair out & watched her walk behind him. He was soon relaxed as he enjoyed her hands working his shoulders.

Andrea was wishing Glen could take his shirt off when he said,

"Maybe you could do my right thigh, Andrea, I've been feeling a little stiff down there."

"Mmm, I'll take a look. I wouldn't want you to develop a limp down there," She replied smiling as she stepped around his chair & knelt down for easier access.

Andrea began rubbing & kneading his thigh slowly as Glen sunk into his chair. He gazed at her huge cleavage jiggling, threatening to burst out every time she exhaled. It wasn't long before Andrea noticed the growing lump in his pants. Her red fingernails traced the long, protruding bulge before she began rubbing & stroking it. She stared with intensity as it got bigger & harder.

Andrea glanced at Glen & drawled,

"I don't know if I'm helping, G, you're getting even stiffer."

"I'm sure you can deal with it, baby, your hands could cure impotence," He quipped. His cock was throbbing now as Andrea squeezed & rubbed it. She felt it pushing up against his pants & said,

"I better get this thing out before there's an accident."

Glen just shrugged & watched her unzip his pants before trying to pull his cock out. It was impossible, and in the end, he had to stand up & release it himself. Andrea's eyes widened in amazement at his massive cock. Seeing it again wasn't any less startling than the first time. She grabbed it with both hands & began jerking the long shaft. Glen was hoping she'd suck it, but Andrea seemed content to vigorously jerk him off while she watched in excitement.

It wasn't long before Glen started groaning as he neared orgasm. He looked around for some tissues but couldn't see them. He picked up an empty glass & cried,

"Gonna cum!"

Andrea moaned as a rope of cum shot over her shoulder. Glen caught the second burst in the glass & pumped his cock as more cum spewed out.

Andrea watched in astonishment as thick liquid began filling the glass. By the time Glen had finished, it filled a third of it. She wondered how he could produce so much cum, and there was a huge streak across the floor. Glen found his tissues & wiped his cock. He gave one to Andrea & she wiped her hands which were covered in his precum.

Glen threw his tissue in the bin & then turned to see Andrea holding the glass up & inspecting the contents. He couldn't believe it when she stared at him & drank it all in 3 gulps. She put the glass down & sighed in pleasure, reveling in Glen's amazed expression.

After that, Andrea didn't need much persuading. The next afternoon, she was on her knees again, this time with Glen's cock stuffed into her mouth. It took her 25 minutes to get him to blow another huge load down her throat. She swallowed every drop & licked her lips in satisfaction.

Over the course of the next week, all pretense of any kind of massage or reticence were soon forgotten. Andrea was now giving Glen regular blowjobs in his office. She was the one who usually initiated the idea & she was sucking him off at least twice a day.

Dave headed upstairs to pick up Andrea, eager to go home. People had been nodding towards him & talking quietly. Rumors had been circulating about Glen & Andrea, and neither of them had said anything to quash the gossip. Dave could imagine comments like, 'that poor sap who couldn't satisfy his wife'.

Andrea wasn't in the outer office & Dave just knew she was in Glen's office. He didn't want to see Glen or hear himself being referred to as 'Small boy', as Glen had been doing lately. He sat down & waited for for his wife to come out.

It was another 10 minutes before the door opened & Andrea walked out. Dave stood up as she walked straight up to him & kissed him. He felt her tongue worming around in his mouth & he soon detected an unfamiliar taste. When Andrea stepped back & he saw Glen watching, he knew it was Glen's cum. Dave couldn't wait to leave, and the last thing he heard was Glen say,

"See ya, Small boy."

Dave could think of little else that evening. After they had their dinner, he finally said,

"I tasted something strange when you kissed me earlier."

"Yeah, what was that, honey?" Andrea casually asked.

Dave's face twisted in anxiety before he stuttered,

"I-I think it was cum."

Andrea looked up & nonchalantly replied,

"Oh, you actually tasted it. It was Glen's cum. Did you like it?"

Dave was stunned by her casual response & he snapped,

"What does that mean?"

"It means I gave Glen a blowjob & swallowed one of his huge loads. His cream is delicious, don't you think? It's hot & thick, not like your lukewarm drips," She replied.

Dave flinched in alarm & said,

"That is going too far, Andrea. I wholeheartedly disapprove of this behavior."

"Don't be so melodramatic, Dave. It's just a few blowjobs for Christ's sake, no big deal. It's not like real sex," She shot back.

Dave looked back at her with a slack jawed expression of puzzlement. She almost made it sound innocent. When he noticed her staring at the erection in his slacks, he quickly left the room, embarrassed by his reaction to Andrea's revelation. Her flirtatious behavior was getting out of hand. He went to the bathroom & ended up jerking off.

A couple of days later, Andrea & Glen had just finished their lunch in his office. The usual routine was lunch & then a blowjob. Glen decided it was time to take things a little further & said,

"How about lying on the couch while you suck my cock, babe?"

Andrea eagerly replied,

"Sure, G, I can get comfortable."

5 minutes later, Andrea was lying on the couch while Glen pulled out his rapidly hardening cock. She immediately grabbed it & began licking & slurping it. Glen shuffled around until his cock pushed into her mouth at a different angle. Andrea was too engrossed in her actions to think about anything else. She paused when she felt his fingers tugging her thong aside. She was about to say something when a finger penetrated her. Her body stiffened & her leg kicked out involuntarily.

2 minutes later, Andrea's body was shuddering in orgasm. Glen now had his head between her legs & he was licking & sucking hard on her clit. She stuffed his cock back into her mouth & forced over half of it down her throat. It was only a few minutes later when Andrea suddenly stopped & cried,

"Jesus Christ, I'm gonna cum...again...GODDDD!"

It was as if she had been hit with electric shock as she shook & spasmed, her eyes wide & her mouth open & gasping.

Glen swallowed her gushing juices. He'd never tasted such a sweet & perfect pussy. After Andrea had come a third time, she locked her thighs around his head & pumped her mouth up & down his thick shaft. Glen couldn't hold out much longer as Andrea reached into his pants & rolled his balls. He gritted his teeth then groaned as his cock exploded. Andrea greedily gulped down every drop of thick, hot spunk & worked his pulsing shaft for more. Not to be outdone, Glen buried his tongue in her pussy & made her come again. It was another 5 minutes before either of them could get up.

Andrea was quiet as Dave drove them home. She was thinking about the amazing oral sex she'd had with Glen. He really knew how to use his tongue. 2 hours after their 69, he had told her to sit in his chair with her legs over the armrests. Then, he'd proceeded to eat her pussy to 5 orgasms. Afterwards, she'd given him a long, teasing blowjob while he was on the phone. Things were going further than Andrea had planned, but she felt powerless to stop it. Glen was irresistible to her. He was so masculine, so confident & so fucking gorgeous. He & Dave were polar opposites. Whenever they were in the same room, Dave seemed to shrink. It was as if Dave knew he was utterly inferior, but wouldn't admit it, so he hid behind his facade.

On Friday, Glen was determined to get his hands on Andrea's tits. At 4.45 pm, she entered his office & said,

"Glen, you don't mind if I leave early, do you?"

He glanced at his watch & replied,

"Sure, babe...as soon as I get my goodbye kiss."

2 minutes later, Andrea was straddling Glen's thighs on the couch as she kissed him hard, their tongues vigorously fighting. She grinded her pussy against his bulging erection as he cupped her ass cheeks. Glen moved a hand over her thigh, then between her legs & began rubbing her clit through her thong. Andrea started moaning & said,

"Oh, yeah...right there, G, keep doing that."

Glen slowly brought up his other hand & unbuttoned her blouse. He tried to unclasp her bra, but her breasts had the garment stretched to its limit. He quickly used 2 hands to unclasp it & the 2 cups flew aside as her huge breasts jutted out, wobbling like jello. Glen stared in awe at her massive tits. They didn't sag at all, and were without a doubt, the best pair he'd ever seen.

Andrea sat back, delighting in Glen's awestruck expression. He hefted her big tits & squeezed them. He'd only seen one other pair that could rival these, and they'd been fake. Andrea's bust was real. Gravity defying double D's with big nipples. He suddenly attacked them, licking & sucking them. He ran his tongue over every inch of titflesh & buried his face in her huge jugs.

It was just after 5pm when Dave entered the outer office. He saw Andrea's handbag & knew exactly where she was. Glen's office door was only slightly ajar as Dave approached it with trepidation. He started trembling when he heard Andrea moaning & groaning. He decided to knock on the door & Glen's voice growled,

"Wait outside, Small boy!"

Dave flinched at the command & continued listening. After more moaning, Andrea suddenly gasped,

"Gonna come, G...OHHHH!...Oh, Glen...GODDDD!"

There was silence for a minute, then the sounds of kissing & sighs. 10 minutes after that, Andrea came out looking a little disheveled. She grabbed her handbag & casually said,

"Well, let's go, Dave."

That weekend, Dave again desperately tried to convince Andrea to give up her job or transfer to his floor, but she made it clear she was having a great time there. Eventually she said,

"I'm not letting another girl take my place. Glen & I have great chemistry & we work well together. We just need to let out our sexual tension during the day."

Dave shook his head & whined,

"How can you think that's ok?"

"Dave, I told you...monogamy is outdated & you don't have the equipment to keep me satisfied. Glen's cock is long, thick & beautiful. I just have to play with it...and suck it...and eat his hot, creamy cum. You can understand that, right?" She replied with a smile. Dave stared at her in disbelief, an erection tenting his pants.

On Sunday night, Dave got amorous & tried to have sex with Andrea, but she pushed him away & said,

"Calm down, honey, I'll give you a handjob. It'll last longer."

She grabbed his dick & slowly jerked him off as she cooed,

"You really get off on my naughty behavior with Glen, don't you?"

Dave shook his head & gasped,

"No, it's wrong. How can you like that arrogant bastard?"

"Then why is your little dick throbbing? And his arrogance is part of the attraction. Anyway, that's probably why you like it, because he's a real man," She replied, squeezing his dick.

Dave shook his head violently as he tried to prevent his orgasm. He groaned through gritted teeth as he ejaculated. Andrea wiped her hand on his t shirt as she said,

"You see, how a real man turns you on."

Dave closed his eyes as his face turned crimson. Glen both intimidated & scared him, and yet, the thought of submitting to him made his dick hard. Dave tried to sleep, not wanting to think about where all this was heading.

The following week, Andrea & Glen were spending more & more time engaged in sexual activities. On Monday evening, she boasted to Dave about giving Glen 6 blowjobs. From Wednesday, a tit job became a regular activity on their daily sexual schedule. Glen had been seated in his office as Andrea squeezed her big tits around his cock & pumped them up & down until he was ready to explode, at which point she sucked on his swollen cockhead as he spewed thick cum into her mouth.