No Work and All Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave was red faced as he obeyed in silence.

Dave had never really observed Andrea & Glen together until now. Over the next 2 hours, he watched them from the corner & he was left dejected by what he saw. They were like 2 newfound lovers. Dave was disturbed by the way Andrea couldn't seem to keep her hands off of Glen. The tv was on, but not once did she even look at it. Her attention was entirely on Glen. She leant against him, kissing his neck or face as her hands slipped under his t shirt or caressed his thigh & crotch. Dave felt utterly helpless & humiliated, but still, his dick throbbed.

Dave nearly came in his pants as he heard Andrea whispering,

"I can't wait for you to do me in my bed, baby. I hope your big, juicy balls are completely full of your creamy, virile cum. You are a God, Glen, and I want your God juice deep in my pussy & all over my body. I'm gonna suck your huge, gorgeous cock until it explodes & pumps a big load of your hot, thick cream into my mouth. I'm gonna drain your nuts of fluids, baby."

Dave moaned aloud in his confused lust.

The truth was beginning to dawn on Dave. Andrea was all over Glen like a rash. Clearly, this was a lot more than just sex. Andrea was practically worshipping Glen. She seemed besotted with him, or maybe it was even more serious than that. Dave didn't even want to contemplate that possibility & its implications.

Glen sat back on the sofa as Andrea massaged his cock through his jeans. Originally, he had intended to kick Dave out of the house, but Andrea still had feelings for him & wanted to keep him around. She insisted that he would obey Glen & function as a servant. Glen wasn't completely sold on the idea. Although he had to admit, Dave was someone who was born to serve. The dickhead was spineless & weak. It was just a matter of breaking his will, and that was hanging by a tenuous thread.

Andrea suddenly sat up & said,

"I forgot to get some scented candles, baby."

"Go get some, Small boy," Ordered Glen. Dave felt a wave of anger come over him as he mustered the last of his manhood & blurted,

"Get them yourself."

As soon as he said it, he regretted it. Andrea stood up, a horrified look on her face. She walked towards Dave silently & deliberately.

Dave stood his ground. It was time to make a stand. Then, without warning, Andrea slapped his face hard. Dave's cheek stung in pain as he reeled in shock. Andrea yelled,

"How dare you disobey Glen after he's given you a chance to serve him. You had better apologize right now!"

Dave stared at her as she glanced at her fingernails for damage. He didn't see Glen get up until he was only 3 feet away.

All thoughts of standing his ground vanished as Dave pleaded,

"I'm sorry, sir. I'll get the candles now...please."

Dave was trembling in fear now. Glen towered over him & it appeared to Dave that he was over 7 feet tall. Glen's fist was a blur as it shot out & crashed into Dave's face. The room was spinning as Dave struggled to remain conscious. Glen decided against another blow & barked,

"Get going, Small boy."

"Y-Yes, sir," Stammered Dave as he staggered away.

Dave drove around in a trance after he had purchased the scented candles. He hated that bastard Glen. The man intimidated & emasculated him. Glen's physical power & confidence were almost tangible. The man was awesome, and Dave was fighting a compulsion to submit to the superior male. He drove home with another painful erection.

Dave had been gone for nearly an hour by the time he got home. It was quiet downstairs & there was no sign of Andrea & Glen. He turned off the tv & he suddenly heard something upstairs. His own breathing & rapid heart beat drowned out the sounds as he ascended the stairs. Dave neared the open door of his bedroom & the sounds became clearer. It was Andrea sighing & eating or drinking something. When he looked inside, he had to grip the door handle for support as he groaned,

"Oh, shit!"

Glen was standing in the middle of the room, totally naked as Andrea knelt in front of him sucking on his massive cock. All she wore was a tiny, blue thong & her heels. She stroked his shaft with both hands as she licked & sucked the fat cockhead. Dave struggled to take it all in. Glen's cock was gigantic, beyond anything he'd imagined. And yet, somehow, it didn't look out of place on Glen's magnificent body.

"Goddd!" Dave groaned through gritted teeth as he ejaculated in his pants. He gasped as he watched Andrea slobbering over Glen's throbbing cock like a desperate cum slut. She looked up at Glen & begged,

"Give me your delicious cum, Glen...PLEASE!"

"Nearly there, babe," Replied Glen as Andrea sucked hard on his swollen cockhead.

Dave's eyes bulged out as he watched Glen's cock swell to an even greater size. Glen groaned as his body tensed & his cock began pulsing & jerking. Andrea cupped & rolled his big balls as she swallowed his hot cum. Glen's cock recoiled again & again as he pumped huge jets of cream into her mouth. Andrea gulped & gulped as she hungrily ate every morsel of thick spunk. She continued coaxing out every last drop as she kissed & licked his long shaft.

Afterwards, Andrea went to the bathroom to clean up. Glen turned towards Dave & stepped in front of him. Dave began panicking as he stared at Glen's muscular body & still hard cock. Dave gasped,

"Jeeeeze!" As his legs buckled & he fell to his knees. His manhood & pride had been destroyed & he could only accept the obvious truth. He was less than a man, and Glen was more than one. The realization gave him another erection. Or maybe it was the smell of a younger, hung, superior male.

Glen suddenly slapped Dave's face & said,

"Who does Andrea belong to?"

Dave reeled in shock & fear as his brain searched for an answer. There could only be one real answer. He looked up at Glen & replied,

"She belongs to you, sir."

He felt completely subservient to this powerful & younger man. He felt an overpowering urge to perform the ultimate act of submission & he proclaimed,

"You are superb, sir," Before he bent down & began kissing Glen's feet.

Andrea walked back into the room & saw Dave whimpering at Glen's feet. Dave let out a strangled squeal as he came hard. Andrea stood next to Glen & said,

"That's a good boy, Dave. Now you know your place. I want you to greet Glen like that every time you see him. You are to obey every single command from Glen & I. Do you understand?"

Dave looked up at her & nodded vehemently.

It was just after 8am when Dave woke up & groggily walked out into the passageway. The events of yesterday came flooding back & he remembered the amazing sex he'd witnessed in the bedroom. He had watched in open mouthed wonder as Andrea took every inch of Glen's huge cock. Dave had never seen anything like it. Their sex was so passionate & yet so raw. Their bodies were covered in sweat as they went from one position to another. Andrea's orgasms were mind blowing. It almost seemed they could only be measured on a Richter scale. Dave knew that he could never hope to give Andrea a fraction of the incredible pleasure she was receiving.

Their first fuck ended after nearly an hour when Glen slammed into Andrea & groaned. Dave watched in disbelief as she came again, her hips thrusting upwards, bouncing them both around the bed. Glen eventually got up & said,

"Clean up that mess, Small boy," As he pointed between Andrea's legs. Dave looked at the thick cum seeping out & replied,

"Can we have some privacy?"

When he saw Glen's face he knew he'd said the wrong thing. He was punched & slapped several times before he meekly lapped at the cum. Andrea had a gleeful look on her face. She seemed to get off on Dave's humiliation. Dave came again before he'd licked her pussy clean.

20 minutes later, they were fucking again. Dave managed another erection 10 minutes after that. This time they finished with Glen fucking Andrea's huge tits. Cum blasted her face as she tried to catch some in her open mouth. Dave was stunned by the amount of cum Glen kept producing. Andrea's face, neck & tits were plastered with spunk. Dave was ordered to lick it off. This time he obeyed without question. Glen & Andrea then headed to the bathroom to shower together.

Dave opened his eyes 45 minutes later, and what he saw utterly shocked him. Andrea was on all fours as Glen slowly pumped into her ass. She had always flatly refused anal, calling it dirty & unnatural. Now, here she was taking 10 inches of dick up her ass & loving it. Dave came again as he watched. He slumped onto the floor exhausted & closed his eyes.

The sound of his wife screaming woke Dave. He looked up & saw her bouncing up & down on Glen's cock. The sheer length of his thick shaft was astounding. Dave knew it was only natural to bow down to this man. Andrea was getting louder & more vocal as she cried,

"Oh my God, you feel so good, G...So fucking deep...UGH...you are a God, baby. You're the perfect man...UGH, nearly there...you're 100 times the man Dave is, or any other man...yes...yes...YESSSS!...OHHHH."

Dave watched her explosive orgasm rolling on & on. As it began to recede, another one sent her head rocking back & her eyes rolling back in her head.

Dave had to leave after that. He'd managed to come again & now his dick & balls ached. He stumbled out, his whole body seemed to be in pain. He went to the furthest spare bedroom & shut the door before collapsing on the bed. Incredibly, he could still hear Andrea's screams, moans & cries. At one point, there was 2 minutes of delirious screaming, then it finally went silent. Dave was sure the whole neighborhood had heard the ear splitting sounds. He closed his eyes & fell asleep almost immediately.

Dave got up at 5.30am to go to the bathroom. As he passed the master bedroom he heard quiet sighs & moans. The door was closed & he didn't dare open it. He placed his ear against the door & he heard the sounds of gentler, less vigorous sex. Amidst the moans, he heard Andrea earnestly cry,

"Oh, Glen, make love to me forever...Mmmm...I love you so much, baby."

Dave knew his marriage was over, as he knew it. Glen had stolen his gorgeous wife & there was nothing he could do about it.

A few days later, Dave found himself being held down by Glen as Andrea placed a cock cage on him. It was some kind of sadistic contraption, with plastic spikes digging into his dick if it tried to get hard. Needless to say, Dave spent several hours a day in near excruciating pain. He was now sleeping in one of the spare bedrooms & he was in tortuous pain whenever Glen came round. On one night, he was sure his dick was going to fall off after trying to get hard for 3 hours.

One month later, Dave drove home from work as fast as legally possible. He had to get back before Glen & Andrea. He got home & raced upstairs to change his clothes. At 5.40pm the doorbell rang & he hurried downstairs to answer it. He opened the door & Glen & Andrea stepped inside. Dave winced as his dick tried to harden. He closed the door, then said,

"Good evening, master...mistress," Before removing Glen's jacket. Dave stood up straight in his butlers uniform before suddenly falling to his knees & kissing Glen's feet, then doing the same to Andrea's.

Dave stood up & went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. 10 minutes later, he brought drinks in for them. Andrea was leaning against Glen, her hand slowly jerking his cock as she said,

"I might remove your cage if you're a good, little cuckold, Dave. I'd like to see you sucking this monster. Glen's not that into it but he's willing to give it a try. What do you say, cuck?"

Dave licked his lips as he stared at the massive cock pointing at the ceiling. He began nodding wildly as he blurted,

"Yes, mistress...yes...YES!...ARGHHHH!"

Somehow, Dave's dick began ejaculating as he fell to his knees.

"Thank you," He added with a crazed smile.