All Comments on 'Noreen’s a Glutton for Punishment'

by Odeon

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It was good until she fucked the shit.

Would have been better if either one of you, husband and wife, had had any morals or ethics. Fucking a piece of shit isnt really any accomplishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Out-fucking-Standing

It has everything. Great character development, good story, seamless plot twists, eroticism, monkey sex. Outstanding contribution. So well contrived, it almost seems plausible. Maybe something this good appears half a dozen times a year or less on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One of the best

well written stories I have read lately. Beautifully constructed. Part of what makes a story good is likeable people. This cast of characters was a group of just fun people playing games with each other. Sexy games at that. I hope more is to cum.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

Nice buildup, lot’s of fun, and a great cast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Sad Display Of Self Cuckolding Self

The fact that it was well written only made it more pathetic as it demonstrated that even intelligent wimps can disrespect themselves to become excited.<P>

She and they laughed at and about him behind his back and all his friends now fucked her even when he was around.<P>

Writer - obviously you felt excited about his pathetic worthless used to be a man wimpiness. You spent a lot of time degrading him in her and our eyes. Does that self generated male disgust excite you? If so, you really need to seek help little sick one.<P>

Try your talents on a subject above the slime line next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks

Liked the theme, well written. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What an asshole

The jerk ruined a perfectly good marriage. I hope he ends up alone-- old, bitter, and impotent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Goddess among women

Noreen is fantastic. An exciting sexual adventuress, her desires amplified and caused by her fantastic beauty. She never harms, only entertains with her spy vs spy intrigue.

It is very easy for this type of activity to be negative in real life. That is why it is such a great fantasy. This is extremely well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent, well-written

Perfectly described characters, and story. For those who found it awful, you're probably in the wrong area.

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 12 years ago
This was so hot...

I loved the story and the development and I have to say it took me a while to read with one hand!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Paragraphs and editing

Get some. Yours is unreadable without either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
UPSIDE DOWN

SICKEST OF THE SICK. She wasnt in cahoots with the husband, she used his dumbass to fuck the other guy.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not good

Maybe well written, but still cheap cuckold trash. Anon who has trouble reading with one hand. Is it in Braille?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
BUT...

You are a very good writer. This story was technically well written BUT... why are your male leads so mentally retarded? In ALL your stories. This moron teases his wife constantly and even to the extent of having her tease a guy he knows is a "player". Then his wife blatantly cheats on him, behind his back. She is a cheating slut. But he thinks it's funny, amusing. He's not even upset that his "friend" fucks his wife, making him a cuckold. Does he punish/retaliate against his former friend? No. He gets him to fuck his wife again. Now she has the green light, she'll be fucking many others without telling him cause she got away with it. He's just a spineless, doormat of a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another WACC job... True to this author's other stories. A slut and wimp cuck. None of the characters are likable nor remotely like how real people would react.

“Follow me home right now for a one time only opportunity.”

A one time opportunity? Noreen will be screwing Kadin and Clay and everyone else all the time. Dave's dick just won't do it for her. She obviously is a slut that needs more... She decided to make the prono with Kadin.

"She'd been stealing glances at me the entire time, which assured me that Kadin wasn't much more than a prop and that her performance was entirely for me. "

Dave has a screw loose. She did this because she's just a slut. She's doing it for herself because she wanted to screw Kadin since the party. Dave never once indicated he wanted her to actually fuck Kadin. Just the opposite. It was all bedroom talk to put one over on Kadin - the arrogant jackass. To tease him mercilessly and shut him down with blue balls for the "unattainable" Noreen. So much for her being unattainable when she made herself available.

So she screwed Kadin? Why? Not much explanation of her thinking on that. She certainly enjoyed it both times. Why did she decide to do it? What was she thinking? Her motivation? He was a jerk she despised. As a surprise to turn dear hubby into a worthless cuckold? Was that what she was doing? Dave certainly isn't a real man. How many others had she cheated with? Can he ever really trust her? No. And why setup her screwing Kadin again? How is that punishment for her or Kadin? Kadin is a low life scumbag not respecting a friend's marriage. Taking advantage. With "friends" like that who needs enemies? Dave does need to punish her right? Giving her another glorious fucking by Kadin hardly seems punishment. Tying her down with a ball gag and beating her ass until its cherry red and bleeding and inviting all the guys at the bachelor party to gang fuck her maybe... Except she'd enjoy that too.

This deserves a better ending. His revenge... He tells her he is going to make more videos and tapes Kadin's second fuck-a-thon. He takes more slutty nude photos. Then posts them to an amateur porn sight. She has to make more and more porno. They turn to more violent BDSM scenes. Hot iron branding in one. He gets her fucked by lots of cocks but never touches her again. Instead he fucks his sexy young secretary and starts fucking porn stars himself. Much better ending. Once she's past her prime, lost her looks, he dumps her for a younger model. BTB...

The real problem in this story is it is just fucking. No real love. Just lust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOdeon@Odeon
“Deep Down Inside” is up! This story started off as a novel length rewrite of the very first story I’d submitted to Lit. And while there are still some similarities, DDI quickly became its own thing. The last batch of chapters were a bit more rushed than the rest and might ...

story TAGS