Not a White Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet felt wanton and out of control. She kissed Ed hard and then sank to her knees raking her fingers down his torso. She'd never particularly enjoyed sucking dick but her need to taste and feel Ed's giant dick in her mouth was incredible. She looked up at him with a ravenous hunger in her pretty eyes as she slowly and sensuously dragged the rough surface of her tongue up the veiny underside of his cock feeling every nuance, ridge and vein. He still wasn't fully erect but he had grown longer and thicker and when she reached the circumcised tip she stretched her lips around it and sucked hard making Ed moan deep and low. His cock grew fully turgid inside her wide, stretched lips and it throbbed urgently as her tongue teased the sensitive frenulum at the tip of him big beautiful cock. She liked the way he tasted and his impressive girth. Her lips eased down his shaft filling her mouth and she gagged when it touched the back of her throat.

Mike leaned back in the chair and slowly stroked his dick. He'd never seen his wife so enthralled by sucking dick. He couldn't remember the last time he was that hard and he had to fight not to stroke it furiously lest he cum too quickly. It was, without a doubt, the most sexually exciting moment of his life and his eyes remained affixed to the union of his wife's full lips and Ed's hard dick while he teased his needy cock. He couldn't believe what he was watching and his entire body throbbed and pulsed with his beating heart.

Ed moaned deep and low. He had pictured Janet on her knees sucking his dick countless times when they were back in school and the reality was even better than he had dreamed. Her full lips were stretched wide and because of that she struggled to get more than a few inches into her more than eager mouth but her enthusiasm more than made up for her inability to take him deep. She was even sexier in her mid thirties than she'd been at 18. Her big white tits giggled enticingly and her wide hips and thick thighs looked incredible spread before him as her always stunning eyes gazed up at him with what looked like unabashed adoration. His heart raced and I fought back the rising tide of his excitement.

Janet lost herself in the hedonistic act of sucking Ed's cock. The briny taste of his cock and musky scent of his body was delicious and she loved the feel and weight of his big balls in her small, soft hands. The combination was intoxicating and she surrendered to something raw and primal inside of her. Her hands gripped his shaft and her head bobbed as saliva spilled from the corners of her mouth. She reluctantly let his dick slide from her lips resting her jaw for a moment as she kissed her way down his shaft inhaling sharply and drawing his natural scent into her lungs. She gripped and stroked his shaft with both hands and took his big smooth balls into her mouth carefully giving equal attention to every delectable inch of his incredible package. She moved back to the tip and forced as much of it into her mouth as she could and stroked the shaft while teasing his balls. Her body writhed with excitement and her low moans became urgent and loud.

Mike watched in utter amazement as his wife devoured her old friend's massive cock and balls. He and she had been married for nearly a decade and in that time she had almost always treated blow jobs like a chore but with Ed it appeared more like a labor of love. Her lips moved up and down the shaft planting butterfly kisses over it while slathering it with saliva and licking the tip. She slid her lips up the shaft and rubbed the tip all over her pretty face smearing precum and spittle on her smooth skin as she continued to hold eye contact with her dear old friend.

Ed groaned deep and low. He moved his hands to Janet's pretty head and laced his fingers in her thick dark hair. He had a naturally dominant persona and he craved control. He had dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle and a part of him wanted to completely dominate both Janet and her fairly weak willed husband. He guided her lips over his fat cock and jogged his hips slowly letting her jaw stretch to accommodate his significant girth. His experience with married women was that while they didn't give their husbands much head they loved to suck his big black cock but it took some time for their mouths to get used to a really big dick like his. In time he'd have Janet taking him deep down her throat but for the time being he was enjoying watching her enthusiasm and the vigor with which she was devouring his cock. He sighed and smiled at her holding her pretty eyes captive and letting her see the fruits of her labor.

Janet's jaw ached and saliva covered her face. She had been licking and sucking Ed's cock and balls for nearly 30 minutes. She had intermittently fingered herself and she was as wet as she'd ever been. Her pussy was a molten puddle of ripe fragrant juices and her clit was electric and needy. She was ready to feel his monster cock in her pussy and she let him slip free of her hungry lips.

"I need you inside me," Janet groaned in a deep sultry tone as she looked up at Ed with a ravenous hunger in her pretty brown eyes. She had been told by many guys that she had bedroom eyes and in Ed's hotel suite bedroom she used them to convey her overwhelming need for his impressive cock.

Ed grinned. He loved it when women got so hot that he could see it in everything they did. He pulled her to her feet and kissed her hard. Some guys didn't like kissing women after they'd been sucking cock but Ed didn't mind at all. He'd dabbled with guys a bit in college though he considered himself straight and he didn't mind the taste of cock. He preferred pussy by far and he was for the most part strictly a top but he had sucked a cock or two when he was younger.

Mike watched as Ed kissed his wife deep and wet. They turned around as the kissed moving to an unheard beat until Janet's sexy heart shaped ass faced Mike's seat. Ed bent slightly wrapping his powerful arms around her big ass and effortlessly lift Janet into his powerful arms. She wrapped her legs around his trim waist as she gazed longingly into his warm dark eyes. Her tummy was aflutter with anticipation and she couldn't wait to feel him inside her. She couldn't remember ever being that hot and she tensed with wanton needy excitement. She wrapped her arms around Ed's thick neck and kissed him passionately. Her tongue danced a torrid tango inside the steamy wet enclave of their joined mouths as Ed's dick rubbed deliciously against her puffy red labia teasing her to the point of insanity. Her body shuddered and a low tremulous moan rose from her chest.

"Don't tease me," she pleaded in a low, husky tone as she pouted like a child. Her body trembled with raw wanton desire and she held his shoulder with one hand as she reached between them and guided the fat, spongy tip of his big black dick to her shiny pink lips.

Mike watched in amazement as his wife impaled herself on Ed's cock. He had assumed when they got into the room that it was for a threesome but instead it had been a twosome with him relegated to spectator and yet he couldn't tear his eyes away from erotic the sight before him. He had stopped stroking his dick because he knew that if he didn't he knew he'd erupt so instead he just squeezed his cock while marveling at how incredibly erect it was. His head was spinning and his mouth was dry.

Ed lowered Janet onto his cock slowly letting her feel its tremendous girth. He'd learned early on in life that it was his thickness that really drove women wild and he knew from experience to start slow, especially his first time with a woman, and then build to a crescendo that would take her breath away. His dark ebony hands supported her pale dimpled ass and he jogged his hips fore and aft sinking his dick into the depths of her womb. A lesser cock would have barely entered her in that position but he reached placed she'd never had touched before.

Janet's eyes rolled back and a low guttural moan rose from deep inside her. She dug her nails into Ed's back and gyrated her hips in slow circles while he thrust into her milky core. She couldn't believe how stuffed she felt from his giant dick. Even her biggest vibrator paled by comparison and while it hurt a little each time he bottomed out at her cervix it felt monumentally better than anything else she'd had inside of her. Her entire body reacted to each deep thrust and she felt a tight knot bind her insides as her breathing deepened.

"Thank you," Janet purred like a content kitten. She kissed Ed hard and bounced slowly taking him to the hilt with each stroke. Her legs began to quiver and she felt the knot migrate into a dull needy ache in the pit of her stomach. Her abs tightened and her breathing labored as she teetered on the edge of an earth shattering orgasm.

Ed sensed Janet's impending climax and his hips began to thrust harder causing Janet's ass to bounce and giggle. He grabbed her firm cheeks and spread them as he tickled her sphincter with his finger driving her wild. She twitched and writhed begging him to finish her off before kissing him hard and deep.

The room filled with a profanity laced but largely unintelligible stream of words and sounds as Janet twisted and squirmed uncontrollably. She kissed Ed deep, mashing her lips against his as her tongue slithered inside his mouth like a wet serpent. The dull ache in her belly spiraled outward and she erupted with a ferocity that literally took her breath away. Her pussy glided over Ed's cock and her copious juices soaked his shaft leaving a clear visible mark at how deep he'd gone. She'd taken all but an inch into her frothy hole and her juices foamed into a white lather near the base of his big black cock. Her loud yelps of pleasure sounded like the cries of someone being tortured and they slowly softened as her climax ebbed. Sweat rolled down her flushed pink cheeks and she looked into Ed's eyes with a glassy satisfied look.

Mike slumped back on the chair with his bright blue eyes glued to Ed's glistening black cock and held his dick in his hand. He rubbed his thumb over the shaft in a small circular motion keeping it rock hard without working it into a frenzy. He was amazed at how big and thick Ed's dick looked compared to his and he felt another pang of jealously. He'd never before felt insecure about his endowment but compared to Ed his dick was pathetic.

Janet slumped forward as the last waves of pleasure washed over her. Her legs continued to twitch and the knot in her belly returned quickly letting her know that her needs had not yet been met despite the intensity of her climax. She pressed her lips to Ed's taut sweaty shoulder tasting his salty flesh and reigniting the flame within her loins. Her fingers kneaded his strong back and her big chest rose and fell hypnotically.

"Holy shit," she panted contently. Her pretty eyes were glossy and glazed with raw, lascivious desire and she licked Ed's sweat from her soft lips. He was still deep inside her and she adored the way it felt. She tensed her belly doing keagles with his huge dick deep inside her and her toes curled.

"You want more don't you Baby," Ed smiled knowingly. He hoisted Janet off his cock and she whimpered like a scolded puppy when he slipped from her depths. Her legs were unsteady and she wobbled to the big king sized bed like a new born fawn before flopping onto the soft pillow top mattress in a wet sweat soaked heap of needy, quivering flesh. She glanced at Mike and smiled weakly acknowledging his presence for the first time in nearly an hour. She loved her husband and she adored the life they had carved out together. What she'd just done was just sex but it was great sex and she was not ready for it to end.

"I love you," she said softly to her handsome, well built husband as she laid back on the bed with her legs akimbo and offered herself to her big black lover. She looked longingly at Ed and beckoned him to her with a single finger. Her hands clutched at her big natural tits and she squeezed them hard stoking the fire inside her belly until it was a raging inferno. Her pretty eyes fluttered between her half naked husband and her muscular black friend. She wanted them both and she loved Mike but she needed Ed at that moment more than she needed oxygen.

Ed walked deliberately close to Mike on his way to the bed and watched the white man's eyes follow his bouncing cock. He'd seen that wanton look on men's faces before and he started planning exactly how he would integrate Mike into the action. It had been a while since he'd had a curious husband to play with. He'd never been married himself but he had a thing for married women, especially married white women since shortly after he graduated from Brown University. He had wanted to get married and have a family before he'd joined the army but after co. Ed had learned about cuckolding when he was a young man of 25 and he'd experimented with bisex a few times in college. The first time he had fucked another man's wife while the man watched was when he was in Iowa on business and a chubby blonde approached him in a bar. He'd gotten a wicked thrill making her cum while the other man watched and he had been hooked ever since. In the years since he'd fucked over a dozen married white women while there pathetic husbands watched and his favorite times had been when the guys joined in and sucked him too.

Janet welcomed Ed between her thick shapely legs. She parted her labia and guided his giant dick back inside her. A deep sigh of contentment spilled from her lips and she dug her freshly manicured nails into his hips pulling him deep inside her. His cock had hurt at first but had been a good pain, the best pain she'd ever felt and she craved the pang of pleasure and pain when he bottomed out inside her.

"Oh fuck," Janet groaned deeply as he thrust deep and hard. His big balls pressed against her bodacious ass and she hooked her heals behind him holding him there, savoring the feeling of his cock against her cervix. She loved the way his length and girth filled her up and she couldn't, at that moment, imagine not feeling that all the time. She had always enjoyed sex but Ed's huge cock took her to another plane and a part of her feared that a lesser cock would never completely satisfy her again.

Ed propped himself on his outstretched arms and backed out slowly as he looked into Janet's pretty brown eyes. She was prettier than she'd ever been. The healthy glow of her flushed pink cheeks gave her a radiant glow and he felt the intense feelings he'd once had for her years earlier rising up inside of him. He had loved her from afar in high school and in the years since he'd often wistfully considered her the one who got away. They had never been more than platonic friends but he had sensed that under different circumstances and in different times she could have loved him too. His hips began pumping his cock deep and fast and her guttural cries of intense pleasure filled the room. Ed wasn't usually a fast cummer but he had to force himself to slow down lest he cum before he'd satisfied his one time high school love.

Mike felt another pang of jealously when he saw the look in Ed's eyes. He had never felt that way before and it made him seethe because in his mind, to Ed, it was no longer just sex.

Janet closed her eyes and savored the sensation of Ed's big dick sliding deep inside her. She grabbed at his broad powerful back and raked her nails down his smooth chocolate flesh leaving welts in their wake. Her hips thrust to meet his and the tightness in her belly spiralled outward in intense waves. Her body convulsed and she squirmed like a fidgety child as another climax shook her to the core.

Ed felt his need to cum ebb bouyed by the flood of Janet's wetness around him and he thrust his granite pole into Janet's creamy depths with a vengeance. His cock pistoned like a jackhammer and her juices surged from her spasming cunt soaking his pelvis and the bed beneath her. The bed creaked and groaned from his hard heavy thrusts and sound of his body slapping violently against hers mixed with the noises from Janet's sloppy wet hole to create a sexual symphony in the room.

Mike watched his wife thrash about like a fish out of water. She looked amazing and beautiful despite her sweat soaked hair and smeared makeup and he felt a deeper love for her than he'd had in years. He climbed out of the chair, no longer content to just watch, and hobbled to the bed in order to insert himself into their tryst.

Janet looked up at her husband and smiled weakly. An expression of pure bliss spread across her face and she reached out and grabbed Mike's hand. Her heart pounded and her chest swelled. She couldn't believe what was happening nor that Mike had sat idly by while Ed fucked her to the hills of nirvana and back but she loved him even more for allowing her the experience.

"I love you," she said softly and Mike squeezed her hand. He bent at the waist and kissed her tenderly. He could taste Ed's essence on her lips and it made his head spin. His free hand fell to her big firm tits and he toyed with them while Ed continued to fuck her with long languid strokes. Her body rocked gently and her tongue slipped inside her husband's warm mouth entwining with his in a deep, intimate kiss.

Mike's hand moved lower, drawn by some unseen force, to her hard clit. He quickly found it and coaxed it from under its fleshy hood. A deep moan poured from Janet's lips and her body responded to his knowing touch as Ed's cock continued to pound into her wet gaping hole. She and Mike had been together for so long that he knew exactly how and where to touch her to bring her to the brink quickly and the combination of Mike's familiar touch coupled with Ed's incredible, and completely foreign, cock made the room spin.

Ed leaned back and lifted Janet's hips off the bed, thrusting her pussy upward and giving Mike a clear view of, and easy access to, Janet's cock filled cunt. He watched the indecision on the white man's face and he silently willed Mike to do what he was certain he wanted. He watched the indecision melt slowly as he forced his cock at an angle which was certain to stroke her g spot.

Mike kissed Janet harder and thrust his tongue into her mouth. He'd always been a very oral person and his wife's kisses especially under their current circumstances, excited him beyond compare. He kissed her lips and her face before planting butterfly kisses along the nape of her neck, which he knew was one of her bigger erogenous zones. He felt her body rock harder as Ed started to fuck Janet with more urgency and her urgent moans filled the air. He could feel Ed's shaft gliding under his fingertips. He'd never been that close to another man's dick and he'd never imagined that he would be but in a strange way it made him hot. He wasn't gay and he felt no attraction to Ed or any guy for that matter but he wondered, at that instant, what it would be like to touch Ed's big black cock. It was a shocking thought and it rocked him back onto his heals.

Janet wrapped her legs back around Ed's waist and held him inside her as her husband slathered kisses on her big tits. She was a lucky girl with two hot guys working tirelessly to please her. She laced her fingers in Mike's hair and pushed his head lower. She loved Mike's talented tongue and she could think of nothing hotter than him licking her clit with Ed's big dick inside her. It would be perfect but she wasn't sure her husband would do it. Mike was as straight as they came. He wasn't hateful of gay men and he supported their right to marry but he had always recoiled at the sight or mere mention of gay sex and intimacy.

Mike took Janet's direction with surprising verve and kissed down her voluptuous body. He paused at her belly button and traced the outline of the tattoo surrounding it with the tip of his tongue as he'd done countless times when they were alone. He could smell the heady aroma of her pussy mixed with Ed's naturaI musk and he was acutely aware of the proximity of his lips and Ed's dick. The smell of their bodies was oddly appealing and he inhaled deeply drawing it into his lungs. He had his reservations about going down on his wife while Ed fucked her but he knew that was what she wanted and that excited him.