Not a White Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed looked down and silently willed Mike closer. He'd seen other white dudes lick their wives pussies while he fucked them and every time the women went crazy. It was to women what lipstick lesbians were to most men and Ed wanted Janet to experience that. He hoped that in the heat of the moment Mike would do what his wife wanted.

"Oh god yes," Janet hissed excitedly as her husband's tongue flicked over her hard needy clit. She was in heaven and every stroke of Mike's tongue brought her closer to to the zenith of her excitement but before she could reach her it Ed pulled his big beautiful fuck stick from her depths leaving her pussy cold, empty and alone.

"No," Janet pouted needily. She wanted to cum again. She needed more and she thrust her bottom lip out like a disappointed child as she looked hard into Ed's pretty brown eyes. Her heart continued to race and her chest heaved.

Ed smiled at the need on Janet's face and he skillfully moved to to side and welcomed Mike onto the big, soft bed. He guided the other man onto his back and looked into his eyes as his big black cock hovered over Mike's wide eyed face. He could see the wheels turning in the other man's head and he was certain he'd read him right.

Mike laid on his back and looked up at Ed while Janet, with Ed's help, rolled onto her hands and knees above him. His heart was pounding fiercely in his chest and the heady scent of his wife's juices wafted over him. He looked from Ed's wet glistening cock to his wife's creamy cunt and his mouth watered profusely. He'd had a few homoerotic dreams but he'd never imagined them coming true and yet his proximity to Ed's big hard dick was simultaneously enticing and unnerving. A part of him wanted to reach out and grab hold of the black monster but a lifetime of conforming societal norms was hard to overcome.

Janet rolled on top of her husband, blocking his view of Ed's dick and widened her legs, lowering her pussy to his talented lips. Mike had always made her cum fast and hard with his mouth and before that day she had never cum harder than when Mike went down on her. Ed had changed that with his big, exceptionally talented cock but Janet knew that the combination of the two would be epic. She felt Ed's hands grip her full hips and she braced for impact. She moaned as her pussy made contact with her Mike's talented lips and she shuddered with wanton desire when Ed knelt behind her fat round ass.

Mike closed his lips over his wife's swollen labia and swirled his tongue over her engorged clit. She was as wet as he'd ever felt her and her copious juices were, as always, savory and delicious. Her hips slowly undulated smearing his beard with her fragrance as he flicked his tongue repeatedly over her hard clit working her into a lather. He felt the bed shift and Ed's big cock pushed his lips out of the way forcing its way inside his wife's sloppy wet pussy.

Ed moaned softly as the warmth of Janet's wet cunt enveloped his pulsating dick. Her big heart shaped ass looked incredible with his long ebony pole gliding into her steamy depths. He'd long had a preference for fair skinned women and Janet's creamy alabaster skin was near flawless. He could feel Mike move out of the way granting him access to his wife's creamy wet hole and a small triumphant smile cross his face. He was pleased that the other man had so quickly yielded to his big black cock and he wondered what Janet would do if and when he erupted in her husband's mouth.

Janet moaned loud and low as Ed filled her needy sex with big black cock. She loved how it felt inside her and she knew that in short order she'd become a slave to Ed's big dick. Ed lived hundreds of miles from them and the chances for frequent trysts with him after that weekend were slim but she didn't want that night to be a one time thing.

Mike lapped at his wife's clit and her entire body responded. Her legs quivered and she cried out like a wounded animal as a flood of her succulent juices poured from her spasming pussy soaking him to the bone. He slurped her juices and licked his lips savoring the taste of his wife's essence.

Ed felt Janet's pussy rhythmically clutch and milk his cock as she came pushing him to the brink. He wanted to dump a huge load into her but he wasn't quite ready to finish. He fucked her slowly while the waves of pleasure washed over her. He could feel her husband's tongue occasionally making contact with his shaft and he recalled the way Mike had looked at his cock.

Mike felt Ed pull his cock from Janet's frothy hole and glanced at his shiny black pole. There was a ring of lathered white juices at the base indicating that his wife had taken Ed to the hilt. Mike started to move higher so he could sink his tongue inside his wife's pussy but he was suddenly blocked by a huge slab of firm black meat. His lips parted of their own accord and Ed fed the tip of his pussy coated manhood into his mouth. Mike's mind was reeling and he simultaneously felt revulsion and desire in equal parts. He slid his hands up Ed's smooth strong legs and cupped his balls with one as he grabbed the big thick shaft with the other. His body trembled with desire and he surrendered to something he'd never imagined possible. His cheeks bowed inward from the suction and his tongue swirled like a tazmanian devil over the smooth spongy tip.

Ed moaned soft and low. He wasn't sure if Mike had sucked dick before but he was certain that he had a natural aptitude for it. He was a born cock sucker and as Janet rolled off him Mike crained his head back, straitening his throat and allowing Ed to push nearly 3/4 of his big black cock into his eager mouth. Ed's balls touched Mike's chin and he started to fuck the other man's face with increasing ferocity. He felt his balls tighten and he backed his cock out until just the tip was inside Janet's husband's mouth. He knew from the few times he'd sucked a man off that if the cock was too deep when it nutted the cum would slide down the gullet with no taste and Ed wanted Mike to savor his load. His eyes rolled bsck and he moaned in a deep shaky voice.

Mike felt Ed's big dick grow bigger and harder in the moments before he came and he closed his eyes as he braced for his thick creamy reward. The first shot hit the back of his throat and he gagged for a second before swallowing it. The remaining jets of hot cum were less forceful and Mike let them fill his mouth. He swished the hot man butter around his mouth like mouthwash savoring the taste and feel of Ed's seed as Janet sucked hard on his granite hard cock.

Janet watched her husband take Ed's load into his mouth. She couldn't believe he had sucked Ed's dick much less that he let him cum in his mouth. Mike had always been a bit outspoken about gay men and she had never imagined her husband would do anything like that. She had secretly enjoyed gay porn and watching her husband finish Ed off with his mouth had been the highlight to an incredible round of hot uninhibited sex. She felt a calm warmth wash over her and she sucked harder on her husband's dick.

Mike's body tensed and he grunted like an angry boar as Janet pushed two fingers into his ass. She had never fingered his ass before and he felt goosebumps cover his body while he convulsed violently. His balls tightened and he pumped an enormous load of cum into his pretty wife's mouth. She swallowed it all, using her fingers to scoop up a few drops that had spilled from the corners of her mouth as she looked deep into her loving husbands pretty blue eyes. Her heart swelled and her body ached.

Ed laid down beside Janet and ran his fingers through her long wet hair. He had love in his eyes and a smile on his face.

"That was hot," Ed said softly while laying on his side propped up on one elbow. He felt his spent cock stir slightly and Janet reached down to play with his long flaccid hunk of meat. She had taken him deep and he'd given her three orgasms that were better than anything she'd ever felt but as her fingers toyed with his big spent rod. Even flaccid it was bigger than anything she'd ever had and she wanted more.

"It was very hot and I'm not done with you yet," Janet purred softly. Her hand glided over his slippery shaft and she squealed as his cock began to grow anew. It had been years since Mike had recovered that quickly and she used her free hand to fan the flames of wanton desire between her thick legs. Her lips trembled and her fingers sank inside her molten core.

Mike lay silent. His mind was realing and he was filled with conflicting feelings of guilt remorse and elation. Unlike Ed he was at least 20 minutes away from recovery though he felt his dick twitch when he saw Janet slide down between Ed's legs and take his long semi erect dick back into her mouth. Her eyes danced with excitement and her low mews were mudic to his ears.

She sucked noisily on Ed's cock awakening the monster so she could again feel him inside her. She was insatiable and she hoped that another round, ending with a refreshing blast of Ed's cum deep inside her would extinguish the raging inferno within her loins. She felt him grow quickly to a fully turgid state and she sucked hard letting half his dick slide down her throat. Her jaw had stretched quickly and she was proud how deep she could take him. It wasn't all the way like Mike had done but she was smaller and had a much smaller mouth than her 6'3" tall husband.

Ed rolled onto his back and Janet impaled herself on his revived manhood. Her eyes rolled back and an expression of unadulterated bliss danced on her beautiful flushed cheeks. She had struggled to take him deep at first but after fucking him for well over an hour in several different positions she not only took him to the hilt with ease, she loved the pang of pain each time he went balls deep. Janet wondered if she could get them both, Ed and Mike, inside her once tight pussy at the same time.

Ed watched Janet's tits bounce as she rode him at a slow trot like he was a horse. Her face held a satisfied smile as if she was savoring every inch of his big black cock and a healthy glow spread across her breasts. He could feel the warmth of Mike's eyes on him and he glanced over to see if the fit white man had recovered from his recent climax. Mike idly teased his shriveled dick with his mouth agape as he gazed with unsbashed desire at both Janet and Ed.

Mike gripped his dick and watched his wife ride Ed's big dick. A creamy froth formed on her red puffy labia and he reached between her thighs running his hand over their union. He could feel the mass of viscous juice leaking from her stretched lips. He scooped them from her pussy and Ed's cock and slathered their wetness onto his cock allowing his hand to glide effortlessly over his slowly growing shaft.

Ed smiled as Mike rolled between his wife's legs with his legs hanging off the end of the bed and pressed his tongue against her tight asshole making her squirm excitedly. He heard Janet inhale sharply and he reached up and cupped her big tits. They were incredibly firm for her age and especially given their size and the fact that she had two kids and he lifted them, feeling their weight as he lifted his hips hard and fast pushing his dick deep inside her.

Janet yelped loudly as Ed's cock pummeled her cervix. He lifted her off the bed and the sound of his flesh meeting hers filled the room. He closed his thumbs and forefingers over her hard nipples and tweaked them hard making her squeal with pleasure and pain. A jolt of electric pain shot between her nipples and her still throbbing pussy. A string of high cries and primal screams streamed from her quivering lips and she erupted violently as another climax rolled through her.

Mike watched his wife cum again and his cock grew impossibly stiff. He looked down as her gorgeous round ass and drooled copious amounts of saliva down her crack before he scooped a generous helping of her foamy white juices from Ed's big delicious cock and smeared it onto his painfully hard prick.

Janet's eyes widened when she felt her husband's dick against her sensitive sphincter. "Oh God," she moaned. She'd never been fucked in her ass, though she fantasized about it a lot. She felt the weight of Mike's fit athletic body against her and she struggled to relax. She knew that when she or Mike fingered her asshole it felt great as long as she didn't tense up. Her eyes rolled back and her husband's cock eased inside her filling her with more flesh than she'd ever dreamed. She had secretly wondered about a double penetration and while it hurt a great deal as her husband slowly fed the length of his dick inside her once she adjusted to it the sensation was amazing.

Mike could feel Ed's dick rubbing against his separated by just a thin membrane. He couldn't believe what he was doing but it felt good despite the pain shooting through his damaged, braced leg. He thrust into his wife with wild erratic strokes as Ed slammed his dick into Janet's pussy. He felt his climax building quickly and he fought to quell the rising tide of his excitement. His breathing deepened and his body tensed. His climax was eminent and nothing he did could stop it.

"Cum in my ass Baby," Janet groaned as she looked back over her shoulder and batted her pretty brown eyes at him. She felt Mike's cock grow inside her moments before he sprayed warm thick cum into her ass.

Ed felt Mike tense and grunt as he came inside Janet's ass. She groaned and her cunt gripped and milked his big dick pushing him past the point of no return. He exploded inside her pumping his seed deep inside her womb as she mashed her lips against his. Their tongues spared and ribbons of cum pumped from his balls against her cervix. He wasn't sure if she was on the pill or where she was on her cycle but he'd knocked up at least two white married women in his life. Neither had wanted him to help or have contact with the child but he hoped that if he did get Janet pregnant that she would feel differently.

Janet felt Ed's cum spray into her pussy and it was a powerful fire hose extinguishing the raging fire inside her. She slumped forward and laid on top of her dear old friend. She could feel his heart beat sync with hers as he went soft inside of her. His cock slipped from her silky grasp and hot cum poured from her gaping hole.

"That was amazing," Janet cooed. She looked into Ed's eyes with warmth and tenderness but the love and burning desire she'd felt before had disappeared. She rolled off of him and settled between Mike and Ed. A deep sigh of contentment rose from her chest and she looked at her husband with love and adoration. She felt a deeper connection with him than perhaps ever and she couldn't imagine her life without him.

"Thank you," she smiled and kissed Mike passionately as the sweat covering her curvy body cooled her.

"For what," Mike teased.

"Everything. Being you and experiencing this with me." She loved her husband and she knew that it would not be the last time she felt a big cock inside her. The fire had been extinguished but the embers were still smoldering inside her and if Ed or another well hung stud came calling there was no doubt what she'd do.